The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 17-04-2019, 05:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 7
fmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of light
Re: MP Raid

Quote:
Originally Posted by NottyMonkey View Post
Wow. Same days as those raided previously but different places. Even Toa Payoh kena. Wonder if they are making their way up North, east and west.
Old 17-04-2019, 10:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 448 / Power: 8
Starx88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStarx88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStarx88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStarx88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStarx88 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by NottyMonkey View Post
Wow... I can recognise the last pic, goodness me! Heng I quit gg there already..
Old 17-04-2019, 11:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1269 / Power: 15
decepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starx88 View Post
Wow... I can recognise the last pic, goodness me! Heng I quit gg there already..
Looks like condo
Old 17-04-2019, 11:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3076 / Power: 18
NottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starx88 View Post
good luck to you bro. must go buy 4d today
Old 17-04-2019, 05:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 7
tangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to behold

Post on the police website has been taken down
Old 18-04-2019, 05:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 7
fmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangerinesex View Post
Post on the police website has been taken down
https://www.police.gov.sg/news-and-p...INST_MASSAGE_E

Still up but maybe they changed something.
Old 18-04-2019, 09:04 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Green Leaf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone knows which hotel is the last pic....cos I see it familiar. tks.
Old 18-04-2019, 01:40 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

got a lot of condoms and lube means prostitution meh
Old 18-04-2019, 04:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 448 / Power: 8
Starx88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStarx88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStarx88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStarx88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStarx88 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback44 View Post
This type sure kanna caught red handed one... Accepted the wrong customer..
Old 18-04-2019, 05:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 638 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 8
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback44 View Post
be chicken not wrong... call chicken also not wrong... wrong is you ask people want to eat chicken anot. this kind of pattern they sibei li hai... lppl...

knn if you sell chicken and dun tell people then who know you sell chicken? jia lat...
Old 18-04-2019, 05:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2379 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Leaf View Post
anyone knows which hotel is the last pic....cos I see it familiar. tks.
Jen. I'm puzzled cos there are still FLs there. How come only raid some and not all?
Old 18-04-2019, 06:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

The part that is wrong is this kind of ‘trade’ never pay tax, so gov not happy

AP ML/FL easily belong to higher tier tax brackets
Old 19-04-2019, 01:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 7
tangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to behold

That’s right. Govt is not concerned about our moral well being. They are even less concerned about our health - you do raw, you die, you deserve it. But if you don’t pay tax, they will hunt you down like no tomorrow. And nothing makes more money than taxes from vice - cigarettes, alcohol, sex. Anywhere in the world these 3 are the pillars of capitalism
Old 19-04-2019, 09:13 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2399 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kombust View Post
Jen. I'm puzzled cos there are still FLs there. How come only raid some and not all?
AV can't touch local FLs, but they can change foreign FLs for 'earning income' that is against their tourist visa conditions.

The girl will get deported and get a ban from traveling to Singapore.
Old 19-04-2019, 09:38 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by tangerinesex View Post
That’s right. Govt is not concerned about our moral well being. They are even less concerned about our health - you do raw, you die, you deserve it. But if you don’t pay tax, they will hunt you down like no tomorrow. And nothing makes more money than taxes from vice - cigarettes, alcohol, sex. Anywhere in the world these 3 are the pillars of capitalism
I thought our ERp earning big bucks lol
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1