The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 18-04-2019, 07:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by seabass View Post
Don say bo jio:

He cannot say, but I can leh....................bo jio???????

Kind of reminds me of that bus-stop ad where it says "bo Jio" with a picture of somebody holding a yellow banana

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 18-04-2019, 07:29 AM
Samster

snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by langpalang View Post
i like this type

should go with u... u reject 1, i take. hahaha

Wah swee, no competition, I like...............

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 18-04-2019, 07:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
Seems like yesterday but one cold nite on the bund, when all were asleep, I sneaked our of the hotel and headed to a hair salon on the advice of a taxi driver, and settled into a non-descript massage bed. Being past closing time for the shop, the masseur allowed a quick doggie. Imagine the massage space was tiny, only separated by a thin standing screen doing the deed against the backdrop of tired laughters coming from the front of the shop. . It was wham bang, thank you Ma’am. Nary a need for a word, just hand gesturing and grunting incoherence and not letting known I was not a Shanghainese

Long pun...........long lau.................the song from The Bund, really long pun intended...........

These hair salons are scarce now but still quite a number can be found in those major cities, good & cheep place for a quickie

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 18-04-2019, 01:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2102 / Power: 15
langpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
Wah swee, no competition, I like...............

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
haha . . . shiok leh, i pass u all the syt. those under 20 ones.

Quote:
Seems like yesterday but one cold nite on the bund, when all were asleep, I sneaked our of the hotel and headed to a hair salon on the advice of a taxi driver, and settled into a non-descript massage bed. Being past closing time for the shop, the masseur allowed a quick doggie. Imagine the massage space was tiny, only separated by a thin standing screen doing the deed against the backdrop of tired laughters coming from the front of the shop. . It was wham bang, thank you Ma’am. Nary a need for a word, just hand gesturing and grunting incoherence and not letting known I was not a Shanghainese
when i was much much younger, my chinese cities tour of duty damn shiok... haha

EXCEPT shanghai. .... Thn the girls there so beautiful n basically very local or frm near by cities/ town, but knn, very difficult to get, always fail n got carrot once. end up avoid shanghai... going to shanghai this wkend... still thinking of one of the most beuatiful shanghai girl i hv seen tht carrot me 20+ yrs ago..... hahaha.

Quote:
Solly hor now they see EVERYBODY else no up look at how they behave in other cuntries you know liao, my last trip in BKK I saw this cockroach got angry with the thai aunty at T21 food court just simply the aunty could not really understand her mandarin orders

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
haha... they are all over, bangkok amny cos they visa on arrival... indonesia now also alot, cos they visa free.

was glad that i am of certain age leow...hahaha... working there during earlier years, where we were thn so much appreciated, hahaha. si bei song, thinking bck, the access to all the chio bu was unlimited.

as for vietnam, mayb 5 - 10 yrs ago similar to china 20+ years ago. now going up up .. gv another 10 yrs, mayb also boh leow or ex.
Old 19-04-2019, 09:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3782 / Power: 21
seabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Long pun...........long lau.................the song from The Bund, really long pun intended...........

These hair salons are scarce now but still quite a number can be found in those major cities, good & cheep place for a quickie

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
In every cities big or small, there are unjans to be found
Old 19-04-2019, 09:12 AM
Samster

seabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
haha . . . shiok leh, i pass u all the syt. those under 20 ones.

when i was much much younger, my chinese cities tour of duty damn shiok... haha

EXCEPT shanghai. .... Thn the girls there so beautiful n basically very local or frm near by cities/ town, but knn, very difficult to get, always fail n got carrot once. end up avoid shanghai... going to shanghai this wkend... still thinking of one of the most beuatiful shanghai girl i hv seen tht carrot me 20+ yrs ago..... hahaha.

haha... they are all over, bangkok amny cos they visa on arrival... indonesia now also alot, cos they visa free.

was glad that i am of certain age leow...hahaha... working there during earlier years, where we were thn so much appreciated, hahaha. si bei song, thinking bck, the access to all the chio bu was unlimited.

as for vietnam, mayb 5 - 10 yrs ago similar to china 20+ years ago. now going up up .. gv another 10 yrs, mayb also boh leow or ex.
I recommend Shangdong-ness. Tall leggy n pretty. Sometimes we darn sell-fish, when we find them honey holes, we don share
Old 19-04-2019, 02:42 PM
Samster

langpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I recommend Shangdong-ness. Tall leggy n pretty. Sometimes we darn sell-fish, when we find them honey holes, we don share
Wow...like u know my itinerary. I flying to hcm later, to Shanghai tomorrow.

Sunday monday I at shangdong.
Old 19-04-2019, 08:51 PM
Samster

Landed.

Tarmac extended. Plane park very far.

Today exchange at airport 16800++

Last edited by langpalang; 19-04-2019 at 09:02 PM.
Old 20-04-2019, 06:31 AM
Samster

Quote:

Landed.

Tarmac extended. Plane park very far.

Welcum to Wetnam!
Old 20-04-2019, 07:26 AM
Samster

Leaving wetnam
Old 20-04-2019, 07:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Why your rate so bad...my friend got 17100 on Thursday 18/4...

safe flight...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 20-04-2019, 09:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
niama deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Will be in HCM from 21/4 to the 26/4, any Bros keen to explore together?
Old 20-04-2019, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 19
chanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

..5-8 yrs back already ahead liow. U go see how many wetnam bu wearing diamond ring big big (and whatever luxuries now in the market)..even local-bu dun wear or buy like this...

One word to share - better DUN BELIEVE (not even a word) in any ger frm any country, just go there have fun while it's still virgin. Those are the best time... IT WONT RETURN, trust me. AND it save you A LOT of $$ (and headaches) by just fkg & forget about it.

soon it will come...

Last edited by chanyboy; 20-04-2019 at 07:07 PM.
Old 20-04-2019, 07:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Why your rate so bad...my friend got 17100 on Thursday 18/4...

safe flight...
Right after immigration, exim bank rate leh. Hmmm...16,8xx leh.
Old 20-04-2019, 07:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanyboy View Post
..5-8 yrs back already ahead liow. U go see how many wetnam bu wearing diamond ring big big (and whatever luxuries now in the market)..even local-bu dun wear or buy like this...

One word to share - better DUN BELIEVE (not even a word) in any ger frm any country, just go there have fun while it's still virgin. Those are the best time... IT WONT RETURN, trust me. AND it save you A LOT of $$ (and headaches) by just fkg & forget about it.
Mayb go rural area still can cheap abit, vut must hv local ppl. Haha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1