The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 22-07-2013, 04:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
wz2200 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L20 H47 - Update

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Bro, Bao Bao and Zhaojun no longer exist in this shop ...

You can add Jia Ni, Jia Li, Jia Le, Jia Bao, Jia Xuan, etc.

Cheerz,
MaXx
Jia Li? I thought has early retirement already?
Old 22-07-2013, 04:35 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future
Re: L20 H47 - Update

Quote:
Originally Posted by wz2200 View Post
Jia Li? I thought has early retirement already?
Yeah went back last Friday.
Old 23-07-2013, 05:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Gals 2047

currently 4 newbies in this house are...Jia Xuan, Jia Ni, Jia Zhen & Jia Meng...
Old 23-07-2013, 11:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
ilswg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can any bros post any forum of Jia Zhen?
Old 22-08-2013, 08:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 15
kevinktong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykevinktong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi,

Yesterday afternoon,was feeling horny so decided to drop by for a bonk. At first was going to find JiaJia (1617) big melons but not working,so go to L1654A,Ivy busy ,need to wait 45mins. So went to find JingJing(16W15),BoBo(16W15),if I am not wrong,either Jing Jing or BoBo went home already, any brothers can confirmed?
So no choice,decided to pay 2047 a visit.Wait for Jiaxuan,need to wait again. OKT recommends big C JiaMeng to me,at first looks, not bad..so "ON" liao

JiaMeng

Province: Chong ching

Hse :2047

CAT:150

Face: 7/10 guazi face with make up,shoulder long hair

Skin: Fair

Body: 6/10 slightly a bit bah bah

Height: 1.58m

Boobs: very soft "C" cup ,light brown nips

Shower: 6.5/10 SOP bath but...with boobs massage and later knee down to do a brief BBBJ for me. Later I attack her mouth and grab her melons, she was feeling a bit high.

Catbath: 5.8/10 Good cat bath, but need to brush up on her skills though. Firstly do boobs massage on my back to bottom legs. Then rub clean with moist antibacterial wipes,then do cat-bath with "churp churp" sounds. A bit sianz cos its not those common "tongue gua sa". Later find out from OKT that he instructs the girls not to do "tongue gua sa" cos it might leave 2 red lines at the back for some people,wait wife finds out not good.

Fingering: Yes

69 : Yes

Frenching : Yes

AR: 5.8/10 SOP AR, not very skilful but it's just right, she will take her time to do AR. Followed by while I was at doggie position, she turn her head bottom down to do BBBJ, quite hardworking girl I would say.

BBBJ/ 69: 8/10 Her BBBJ was quite good, 3/4 deep throat type.Then she sucks my 2 balls before turning to 69 position as I requested. Wow! her cunt was quite nice (not those big fans type) with slight hair (think she trimmed), no smell at all. delicious to lick and eat. While I was licking her cunt, she was enjoying my dick

FJ: 8/10 After 69 position, she do the usual BBBJ for me with her on my left side. Then she said she want to do it. She do cowgirl style at first,later my turn,missionary, frenching passionately,sucking her soft melons and I was so horny that I unloaded my cum.....

Massage:light caressing on my back before cat bath.

GFE: 9/10 Nice, chatty and friendly girl, after I cum, she sit beside me chatting passing the time till times up.

RTF: Maybe if I want GF experience, someone to talk to and eat some abalone (Caveats applies)
Old 25-08-2013, 04:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
SillyHunter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Exclamation Re: Gals 2047 ~ The House of Jia-s

[ Intelligence Report ]

Name: Jia Ni (加你 好吗?)

1st Jia (家): Ha-ha-ha-erbin (没有一直下雪啊 我又不住北极)

2nd Jia (家): L20 H47 : House of ‘Jia’-s (+)(+)

1st Look: Rich-brown rock-star-hair yoz rock da housez

2nd look: Snow-white complexion with gentle voice & long brows

B4 evolution: Smart-collared patterned-cheongsam super-low cut

Transformer: xXx black fish-net cover body exposing only oyster

~ Spiderwoman 4 is coming soon at theatres near you ~

Tattoo: X-ribbon above the rear tyres – must undo b4 enter

Cute pinkie plums on i-duno-cup-size-but-go-find-out-urself

[ Snapshots of the Deed ]

0 ) Service-oriented : skip meal to not keep customer waiting

1 ) Speaks passionate French & pulls ur hair with eyes closed

2 ) Strip you piece-by-piece while u reciprocate likewise

3 ) Bath with you – feels intimate especially in small bathrm

4 ) A commando versed in Aussie & like to bath cat’s back

5 ) Perform 360' inverted BBBJ against wall din crush me flat

6 ) Incorporate jelly & candy-dust to marinate my foreskin

7 ) Dump sweeties wrapper on floor – very wild litterbug

8 ) Won’t cut time (makan) even if u buay tahan cum sooner

9 ) Kiss u gdbye after wear clothes – run fast-leg-fast-hand

10 ) Will smoke slim cigarette & TCSS - talk cock sing song

And here’s the song she sang while cleaning up litter :

[ Afterword ]

PS: Pls dun say got red pimple on her nose

PPS: Pls dun talk too much or she wont wash u up

PPPS: She likes white: Iphone. Nail-polish. Watch. Cum.

PPPPS: Pls teach her dance Thai -- she loves tom yam!

RTF: no becos she will eat me cos haven't makan

Old 25-08-2013, 10:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 596 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1828 / Power: 12
kungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant future
Re: Gals 2047 ~ The House of Jia-s

好样的!well written , keep up the good work , now u make me feel like heading straight to 2047!!!
Old 28-08-2013, 11:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
joecole8128 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Jia Zhen

Looks like Cecilia Chung

suction: 7/10
GFE:8/10
tightness :7/10

RTF: fuck a few times already.

Overall she is a good fuck that makes your money worthwhile. She will really lick you from top to bottom. Also tried Jia ling before...
Old 07-09-2013, 12:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 12
panad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of light

Need bros recommendation among the excellent Jias for one with the most GFE
Old 07-09-2013, 12:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up I was squirming and vibrating with pleasure ...

I was squirming and vibrating with pleasure ...

Jia Xuan's BBBJ and AR skills have reached the highest level money could buy in GL ... She is in a league of her own now in terms of fallatio technique ... Read on if you're keen in this lass from L2047 ...

... One hand stimulo-massaging my penis with finesse and the other hand of hers caressed my pubic area, testicles and perineum whilst maintaining eye contact at all time ... Her long tress glided along my abs and on one side of my inner thighs helped to enhance the stimulating effect ... She engulfed the complete length of my bulked up heirloom into her smally mouth in a slow and gradual fashion ... she would then lavishly swirl, lick and suck my blood-engorged manhood ... Making me squirmed tremendously and begged for more ... I could feel a lot of happening inside her mouth thru the sexual nerve of my penis ... She simultaneously slided her agile fingers along the length of my penis as she gripped my penis with her lips and thrusted her head sensuously in a vertical motion ... I saw my penis disappeared into her sexy mouth ... and reappeared again ... Alternately whilst BBBJing me, she would grind her pussy along one of my legs as if she was fucking my leg. Thelateral motion of her butts was a sight to behold as I looked up at the ceiling mirror. This head twisting and thrusting motion of hers go on and on till my penis began to vibrate and ultimately exploded my load into her mouth ... The orgasmic feeling was damn shiokalicious ...

For AR ... She positioned me on my fours (like dog style) ... She slided her lube laced fingers skillfully along the length of my penis in a slow and sensuous fashion ... ending towards the testicles ... She would also caress and tease my penis head and the sensitive areas just beneath the penis head wtih her finger tips. While doing all these, she simultaneously licked my arse-cracked with the tip of her tongue ... followed by my inner ass-hole with her soft, warm and moist tongue ... She seemed to know where were my erogenous zones ... The feeling was like I was about to enter the orgasmic phase but each time being pulled back to the pre-orgasmic window ... Absolutely shiokalicious!

All I can say is ... I was squirming and vibrating with pleasure whilst she was performing BBBJ and AR on me ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 07-09-2013, 01:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Newbies on board at 2047/1617 soon ... Plz be patient!

Good news, I heard 2047/1617 OKT is going to apply for more than 10 WLs for his two shops ... We shall see if it materialize ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 07-09-2013, 01:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Newbies on board at 2047/1617 soon ... Plz be patient!

Quote:
Good news, I heard 2047/1617 OKT is going to apply for more than 10 WLs for his two shops ... We shall see if it materialize ...
Up and coming top club in geylang! Gonna place my bets there!
Old 07-09-2013, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7722 / Power: 16
geylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Up and coming top club in geylang! Gonna place my bets there!
Every house is gearing up to bring in as many as they can.. depending on AV approval..

1654A.. heard 10 newbies under consideration
1809.. 4 under consideration..
The fuller picture will appear by the end of the Sept..
Old 07-09-2013, 05:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by geylangfc View Post
Every house is gearing up to bring in as many as they can.. depending on AV approval..

1654A.. heard 10 newbies under consideration
1809.. 4 under consideration..
The fuller picture will appear by the end of the Sept..
Thanks for the updates bro
Old 08-09-2013, 04:34 PM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Bonked Jia xuan quite some time ago. Pasted my FR on her in this thread

Jia Xuan (L20 H47)

Miss Sexy Figure

Experience in GL: 1 Month plus

Face: 7.2/10
(Jia Xuan has this sexy, sultry, slutty, feminine, ah lian clubber/Nite club girl face. She definitely has high sex appeal. Her elaborated eye makeup & big circular ear rings make her look very ah lian I like her overall face as I have the fantasy of bonking slutty ah lians. Her complexion is a little bit tanned & generally smooth. She has a pair of electrifying eyes which can steal men's heart, sharp & high nose & kissable sexy lips.)

Body: 8/10
(I seldom give so high ratings for figure. But this babe deserved my high ratings in this area. She has one of the nicest figure in GL at the moment. The type of figure i desired to bonk. She is about 1.6m+. Her body is a little bit tanned & generally smooth. She possessed very curvy, hour glass, well toned body & perky ass. I noticed a very slight tummy on her but i'm ok with it. Simply love her awesome figure. Slurp slurp yummy. Just looking at her naked body when she is in her bling bling killer high heels can make me mari kita.)

Boobs: 7/10
(She has surgically modified C cup boobs with brown big nipples. I felt the bottom part of her boobs kind of hard & stiff. If she has natural C cup boobs that will b perfect. Nonetheless, that pair of C cup boobs complemented her curvy figure.)

Bath: 7/10
(With soap foam on our bodies, jia xuan used her boobs & body to give me a wonderful body rub. Very steamy esp when she used her boobs & nipples & ass crack to tease my dick. Her body felt so smooth. I asked her to give me a short boob fuck. Very shiok to see my dick slided along her boobs. She then bended down & give me a brief BBBJ. Very shiok to see a hot ah lian BBBJ me .)

Cat Bath: 7.3/10
(After we dried ourselves, I lied on my front. Jia xuan used her smooth boobs & body to rabba my body. Very smooth body & I felt quite shiok when she did that. She then began her sensual slurpy cat bath on my back. Her cat bath is sensual, slow, gentle type with lots of saliva all over my back ocassionally exerted some suction on my flesh. I turned over & she repeated the cat bath on my front body. She licked from my ears-neck-body-nipples-thighs etc. I like the way she licked my ears & blow warm air into my ears whispering lao gong . I noticed she like to use toilet paper to clean her saliva on my body after the cat bath. I actually don't mind her saliva to remain on my body haha.)

AR: 7.2/10
(While I was on my fours, jia xuan gave me a slow, sensual, gentle AR with her hands carressing my dick & balls & nipples. She ocassionally poked her tongue into my ka chng hole. The feeling is shiok. I prefer her to use KY cream/baby oil to HJ me during the AR. Will ask her to do that when I RTF. She alternated AR with licking on my balls & the area between my balls and ka chng hole + BBBJ. Powerful combo.)

BBBJ: 7.6/10
(Jia xuan performed BBBJ for me at various angles so that I can have a full view of her horny slutty face while she BBBJ me. When I see her slutty horny face sucking my dick, I cannot tahan. Her expression is great. Seems like she is enjoying sucking my dick. Her suction is ok. She used her tongue to swirl on my dick head & ocassionally deep throated. Enjoyed her BBBJ.)

Frenching: 7.9/10
(Jia xuan initiated to french me when our eyes met when she performed cat bath for me. The frenching is spontaneous, natural, passionate like bf gf frenching. Lots of tongue action involved. Her breath & saliva tasted nice. Hehe. We simply frenched for most of the moments during the session. Lots of omph feel when we frenched. Thumbs up.)

Pussy painting: 7.4/10
(Jia xuan has very sparse pussy hair. Nice looking delicious pussy. Had a great time painting her pussy. Her pussy tasted yummy. Jia xuan carressed my face & pulled my hair when I licked her pussy. First time a WL pulled my hair so hard. Luckily my hair is real.)

FJ: 7.9/10
(Sex with Jia xuan is mind blowing. The feeling is like having ONS with a girl I met in pubs or fling with mistress. We bonked in many positions. Her pussy is quite tight. We started off with missionary. We frenched madly while I pumped her. She then whispered "lao gong" into my ears & blew air into my ears. The feeling is shiok. She also carressed my face & pulled my hair when she was high. We then moved to the arm chair. With her in her bling bling killer high heels, I bonked her in doggie. Her back view is breath taking. Very curvy body she has. The height is just nice for me to do doggie. Her pussy is the tightest in doggie. I pumped her non stop carressing her boobs & back & admiring her horny slutty expression in the mirror. We then moved to the bed where she rode me fast & furious in cow girl. This is my fav position as I can see this babe riding my dick & her boobs jumping up & down. She then lowered her face to french me in cow girl & increased her tempo. Her pussy contracting power is quite good. Eventually I cannot tahan & unloaded all my sperm. She then collapsed on my body & we rested in that position with my dick in her pussy for a while.)

GFE: 7.5/10
(Very chatty girl. We chatted almost anything. She also showed me her house mates pics. Saw quite a few babes who caught my attn. She is very good at KC as she keep calling me lao gong. High GFE. A gem material.)

RTF: Yes for her wonderful body, slutty face & power packed sex service.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1