The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 19-05-2018, 11:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3898 / Power: 21
cassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Cat 40/50 WLs - Snow white fair skin like milk pudding

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
yahor..nextime i change price tag to 100 dollars can?
Maybe she will ask u take back the gift.
Ask u to give her $100 cash instead.
Old 19-05-2018, 12:15 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

Quote:
yahor..nextime i change price tag to 100 dollars can?
actually can...lol or just get something from Zara that cost $100....

let her wear but don't rip out the price tag.....u fuck her with the dress.....but make sure you don't zua on the dress..... after that tell her the dress buay gum her....size not right...

then bring to zara and ask for refund.
Old 06-06-2018, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 15
Stormz has a reputation beyond reputeStormz has a reputation beyond reputeStormz has a reputation beyond reputeStormz has a reputation beyond reputeStormz has a reputation beyond reputeStormz has a reputation beyond reputeStormz has a reputation beyond reputeStormz has a reputation beyond reputeStormz has a reputation beyond reputeStormz has a reputation beyond reputeStormz has a reputation beyond repute

Yearning for a snow white milk pudding chick again recently.
Sometimes just see some of the OLs on the streets with nice slim fair legs and feel how shiok it can be if can just ask them "do you wanna fuck" and they just reply, "ok let's go" hahahahaha.

Anyway, any bros have any snow white recommendations for me to try? TIA!

Old 06-06-2018, 08:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormz View Post
Yearning for a snow white milk pudding chick again recently.
Sometimes just see some of the OLs on the streets with nice slim fair legs and feel how shiok it can be if can just ask them "do you wanna fuck" and they just reply, "ok let's go" hahahahaha.

Anyway, any bros have any snow white recommendations for me to try? TIA!

2041 viet g19...
Old 08-06-2018, 10:10 PM
Samster

Stormz has a reputation beyond reputeStormz has a reputation beyond reputeStormz has a reputation beyond reputeStormz has a reputation beyond reputeStormz has a reputation beyond reputeStormz has a reputation beyond reputeStormz has a reputation beyond reputeStormz has a reputation beyond reputeStormz has a reputation beyond reputeStormz has a reputation beyond reputeStormz has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
2041 viet g19...
Service good?
Or at least not stuck up or black face those kind..

I once tried a viet look from outside every thing good until the door close..
Like seriously flip prata kind of flip totally.. Worse than politicians.
Hahaha
Old 08-06-2018, 10:28 PM
Samster

bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
Service good?
Or at least not stuck up or black face those kind..

I once tried a viet look from outside every thing good until the door close..
Like seriously flip prata kind of flip totally.. Worse than politicians.
Hahaha
sop nia...dun expect too much...judging from recent fr..but no black face. is my favourite body type..
i tried her when one week new gathering customer base...so service was gud...kissing anytime..french only once...say dun like frenching after i french her...mayb i go french course... rtf 6 7 times ..all visits were double sexxion. now dun think sure stil hav unless u ask yusoff hcm for xtra help or multi visits
she like to wear sexysexi...mid riff sometimes bikini type...u go see la...nonid money...but david usu black face there tho...but he wun make sarcastic remarks even if u dun take anybody...but sometimes the gers will ooiii if u juz walk off din take...cute na those gers.
2041 gers stil ok...i think better than the other viet houses.

Last edited by bonkning; 09-06-2018 at 09:38 AM.
Old 09-06-2018, 12:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

1217 G7 very fair skin to me for a thai...
first time visit this house and couldnt resist those headlights (enhanced) spilling out from her dress...
she is also a tall gal
Old 21-06-2018, 11:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
2041 viet g19...
Heeded your advice and tried 2041G19.
But hor... a bit disappointed. No blame you bro. She is fair type, true. Maybe i no luck. Anyway here's the FR:

Face: 6/10 She is not ugly, but the face pretty black to me
Body: 8/10 fair smooth slim petite body
Boobs: 8/10 natural C cup probably
Foreplay: 0/10 Ownself take off clothes, no additional action
BBBJ: 8/10 Quite good, if blow longer would be good
Frenching: 0/10 cannot
Pussy: 8/10 nice and tight
FJ: 6/10 accommodating, but sian face
Massage: 0/10 never gave or offer to give one although i'm sure we had time cos i came quite fast that day
GFE: 4/10
Overall service: 5/10 Typical Viet service
Dmg: 50
RTF: Prob not, try just because she is fair and white, but service not up to my mark comparing to Thais and PRCs which i tried.

Sidenote:
- It is true. The OKT also like constantly black face one, but he at leas never ljw when i took a long time to choose.
- And i think 7 out of 10 of them quite fair, might come back and try another one cos a few of them looks quite delicious for milk pudding.
- The organization like very messy. All of them are like sitting all over the many sofas inside, then when OKT call then all slowly, ai si mai si like that line up for choosing.
Old 22-06-2018, 12:42 AM
Samster

GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
But hor... a bit disappointed. No blame you bro. She is fair type, true. Maybe i no luck. Anyway here's the FR:

Face: 6/10 She is not ugly, but the face pretty black to me
Body: 8/10 fair smooth slim petite body
Boobs: 8/10 natural C cup probably
Foreplay: 0/10 Ownself take off clothes, no additional action
BBBJ: 8/10 Quite good, if blow longer would be good
Frenching: 0/10 cannot
Pussy: 8/10 nice and tight
FJ: 6/10 accommodating, but sian face
Massage: 0/10 never gave or offer to give one although i'm sure we had time cos i came quite fast that day
GFE: 4/10
Overall service: 5/10 Typical Viet service
Dmg: 50
RTF: Prob not, try just because she is fair and white, but service not up to my mark comparing to Thais and PRCs which i tried.

Sidenote:
- It is true. The OKT also like constantly black face one, but he at leas never ljw when i took a long time to choose.
- And i think 7 out of 10 of them quite fair, might come back and try another one cos a few of them looks quite delicious for milk pudding.
- The organization like very messy. All of them are like sitting all over the many sofas inside, then when OKT call then all slowly, ai si mai si like that line up for choosing.
Yea i think she is a non frencher.. my exp and many fr tally..
Her attitude to me was OK. In my session I got the feeling she wanna eat me.
She bite me

Her face turn black when I told her at the end of the session I don't rtf gals who dun french

She is one of the very few Viet I tried in gl to give bbbj
Most other Viet I tried in gl all gave lousy gfe
Gave up on them already
Old 22-06-2018, 08:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Sidenote:
ai si maisi 555... ok la giv u clue for next target laew...

u say want fair type ma...u nvr say must giv gud service...
actually my fr ordy full of warning laew....u see... i said...
1. i took when first few week...she looking for regular customers. now she mayb 1 year laew...nonid customer le.
2. all my sexxions were doubles...yes all...from first to last 6 7 visits.. no money no talk
3. she told me straight to my face dun like french me

i kno a few there giv gud serv but not snow white leh...n not so soft like milk pudding but 19 giv u bbbj consider bey pai laew lor...n tho no french but mayb got some peckeck bo?
i had a few viet totally black face one...i left in 10mins. but not from this house.
viets geerally lacking in gfe...
i usu prefer gfe so i usu go to thais...
but once a while i juz want a nice fair body to fuck then i go viet.

but to be fair...there r oso thais lidat...n even worst than viet19 oso hav.... i encountered such a thai ytd..new ger... quite chio... din bother to fuck her leroi...
i dash out faster than her once the buzzer sounded
Old 22-06-2018, 08:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold

@B..ning, Wow 6-7 visits liao n counting...

But then why she always wanted to hug me, wanted to help undressing me, n in fact it was me who "push" her away cos i prefer to shower first.

But i also always 1-hr session, so that maybe plays a part.

@B..ning, which newbie treated the lord like this?
Old 22-06-2018, 09:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by francesco View Post
@B..ning, Wow 6-7 visits liao n counting...
But then why she always wanted to hug me, wanted to help undressing me, n in fact it was me who "push" her away cos i prefer to shower first.
But i also always 1-hr session, so that maybe plays a part.
@B..ning, which newbie treated the lord like this?
bo la...bo counting la...my 6 7 visits all in her first 2 month...then i nvr go laew lor.
yalor...1hr lor...dats y my fr oso warn him i say ALL r double sexxions...
i type to warn him hor...not to show off de hor
viets r a practical lot...no money no tok...
diff money diff service...
but there r oso gud viets.... some can take direct fire.

thai newbie...haiz...chang pai hert... she herself is a sad victim... i spent the entire 20mins listening to her sad story n sing thai songs to comfort her n made her laugh n temporary forget her unhappy past

Last edited by bonkning; 22-06-2018 at 09:17 AM.
Old 22-06-2018, 09:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
thai newbie...haiz...chang pai hert... she herself is a sad victim... i spent the entire 20mins listening to her sad story n sing thai songs to comfort her n made her laugh n temporary forget her unhappy past
u no share which gal lol

recently also had my share of new gals... all i can say is cmi..

Quote:
viets geerally lacking in gfe...
i encounter this in gl only...
maybe our luck suay... my 2 friend they can good one...

Last edited by GN007SG; 22-06-2018 at 10:05 AM.
Old 22-06-2018, 12:04 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

Quote:
b

now what year already....still got sad story telling ?

from my so many years of cheonging...i want to hear sad stories also don't have
Old 22-06-2018, 12:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3898 / Power: 21
cassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback44 View Post
now what year already....still got sad story telling ?

from my so many years of cheonging...i want to hear sad stories also don't have
Tell the wl "don't tell me your grandmother stories, keep it to yourself."
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1