The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-06-2020, 08:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7258 / Power: 13
NastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Circuit Breaker Sex (Short Story)

this story is nice!                                                 

setting up my tent here to wait for more. 
Old 15-06-2020, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 7
Chopsumbong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChopsumbong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChopsumbong is a Helpful and Caring Samster
My conversation with Huilee were almost always sexual. She would often tease me with dirty pictures and I would also text her pics of my hard cock. Our last meeting was interesting as we were about to try anal. Huilee seemed eager to try, maybe me licking and fingering her tight asshole must have set off more pleasures for her. Saturday evening Huilee messaged me saying she was bored and wanted to play. She sent me a picture of a bottle of lube she had purchased earlier and asked me to come over now to try it out. I was damn excited and it had been almost a week since I last had sex. I had a lot of cum to clear out.

Same with last time I made my way to Huilee. We snuck into her condo and into her apartment. When we got inside, it was about 8. Huilee asked me if we could relax and watch a movie or a show. I agreed and got settled on her couch. Huilee said she would settle into something more comfortable and left to her room. She emerged a minute later in a tshirt and just a pair of lacy briefs. Her ass looked so good as it wobbled while she walked to the kitchen. Huilee always knew how to tease me and seeing her in her panties made me hard.

Huilee and I agreed to watch skyscraper. We snuggled into a blanket, my hands wrapped around her waist touching her big ass. I would occasionally grab it causing her to smile and return with a kiss on my lips. This was the first time Huilee and I had done something non sexual. It was something out of a relationship, anyways it was something new and nice during this CB period, however this soon ended as past halfway through the movie Huilee’s hands moved and grabbed my cock. I turned to face Huilee and she had a smirk on her face. She leaned in and stuck her tongue in my mouth and we began frenching passionately. Huilee bit her lip as she removed her t shirt revealing her naked big breasts. Her nipples were a bit erect due to the cold air of the air con. She instructed me to remove my pants and I duly complied. I sat down again where we began kissing again with Huilee stroking my cock slowly. Huilee then put the blanket over my lap..
“Enjoy the movie babe while I please you”
Huilee then got her head under and began sucking my cock.

It felt amazing watching Huilee’s head bop up and down as she was sucking. I could hear her make slurp sounds as well and it was damn horny. I couldn’t really enjoy the movie and I was too occupied being pleasured and soon Huilee stopped and said “please fuck me”....

To be continued
Old 15-06-2020, 09:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 6
pepsixia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story and thanks.
Old 16-06-2020, 08:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6692 / Power: 13
VRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond repute

great share, waiting here for more juicy updates.
Old 28-06-2020, 12:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Sherylcherry deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Waiting for TS to update!
Old 28-06-2020, 03:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
hosyuno deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice share, hope to read more...
Old 28-06-2020, 08:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 149 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1947 / Power: 23
funfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant future

Anticipating how the lube will be use.
Please continue TS. Thanks
Old 29-06-2020, 10:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
Georgeluke deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good stuff, camping for next update!
Old 08-07-2020, 10:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 513 / Power: 14
freeneasy0013 is a glorious beacon of lightfreeneasy0013 is a glorious beacon of lightfreeneasy0013 is a glorious beacon of lightfreeneasy0013 is a glorious beacon of lightfreeneasy0013 is a glorious beacon of lightfreeneasy0013 is a glorious beacon of light
Thumbs up Re: Circuit Breaker Sex (Short Story)

Quote:
Originally Posted by catlord View Post
Props for posting the story bro. I have own stories too but aren't you scared the govt monitors these forums and they'll track you down and fine you for breaking CB rules?

Rmb the story about some guys getting caught for bringing prostitutes in their house? How the heck the police even knew? There must be some next level surveillance shit they're doing.
Nice and good experience
Old 08-07-2020, 12:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
FapFlapFap deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very exciting story! Thanks for sharing!!
Old 08-07-2020, 09:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 6
JosefToh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJosefToh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Supporting TS and nice story
Old 09-07-2020, 08:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 9
Phython1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPhython1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

This is a good read during the bored CB period,

Bro, add a few pictures to illustrate the sex scene would really drive all the reader's imagination wild, keep posting! And many thanks 😊
Old 09-07-2020, 09:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 438 / Power: 4
Rav1sk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRav1sk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRav1sk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRav1sk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRav1sk is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Talking Re: Circuit Breaker Sex (Short Story)

Not bad romance in a time of CB. Definitely following this one.
Old 09-07-2020, 04:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
jinnian888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very interesting story TS, please update soon
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1