The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 08-11-2019, 11:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 14
kit1987 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkit1987 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Confused after reading the FR, sounds like FJ session? Is she ML or FL or FL masquerading as ML?
sorry. didn't want to confuse anyone. but i describing fake lovemaking position. no fucking is involved,
Old 08-11-2019, 11:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4698 / Power: 12
rach8136 has a reputation beyond reputerach8136 has a reputation beyond reputerach8136 has a reputation beyond reputerach8136 has a reputation beyond reputerach8136 has a reputation beyond reputerach8136 has a reputation beyond reputerach8136 has a reputation beyond reputerach8136 has a reputation beyond reputerach8136 has a reputation beyond reputerach8136 has a reputation beyond reputerach8136 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by $$$$$$$$$ View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/xia-xia-massage/

Just visited her, and like what every other bros said " her bbbj POWER !"
haha i guess i didn't have to say much about her. Her tongue roams around your body, and the way she services you. WORTH IT ~ she doesn't rush to finish, she just takes her time and gives you the best experience you ever have. Now i know why she is in the top list for bbbj.

Discrete location, she got a very nice apartment.

Bbbj: Twisting effect, sucking Sensual, Licking everywhere down there

Showered together. High GFE.

But she going back next week. So enjoy before she goes.
Just visited her today, her massage is much better then most of the girls i visited. Got strength got technique. Too bad she going off next week.

unable to return power yet
sexbuzz
cumexplorer
apollo
qt169
havanna slicks
ejectjoy
Tho66
Sailsingapore
CoCk shoCk
SickNasty
Devil Reds
SimplyUnperfect
DevilChan78
TwinTowers
smoky7
Koiz
Old 08-11-2019, 11:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 271 / Power: 7
jcaca is one of the Best!jcaca is one of the Best!jcaca is one of the Best!

MR for zoya/lemon

https://sglonelyguy.org/zoya-massage/

Finally visited her, had an eye out for her since her postings in the west.

Much has been said already so i'll just summarise some points. She is pretty in a simple way, definitely above average. Body was way more petite than i imagined, legs are nice and slim. As many have mentioned, she has quite some boundaries and can come off as somewhat cool.

So people have mentioned her backstepping, and i thought yea just backstepping, using body weight, should be nice and simple. Having experienced backstepping from ladies like vivi, aimee, and some MPs, zoya's is the first one that had technique for me. She's using her toes really well, and its in a league on its own. Massage lovers have to try this.

And i wasnt expecting this but wow her figure is something else, too. Boundaries apply so appreciation is limited, though.

So if this package is your thing, she is absolutely worth everything. She gets a lot cheekier after warming up to you, too.

Note about location: Its pretty interesting, not the most likely of places. Instructions are clear and easy to follow though, should not really be an issue. Some bros can take the opportunity to do some house viewing too lol
Old 09-11-2019, 12:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcaca View Post
MR for zoya/lemon

Much has been said already so i'll just summarise some points. She is pretty in a simple way, definitely above average. Body was way more petite than i imagined, legs are nice and slim. As many have mentioned, she has quite some boundaries and can come off as somewhat cool.

So people have mentioned her backstepping, and i thought yea just backstepping, using body weight, should be nice and simple. Having experienced backstepping from ladies like vivi, aimee, and some MPs, zoya's is the first one that had technique for me. She's using her toes really well, and its in a league on its own. Massage lovers have to try this.

And i wasnt expecting this but wow her figure is something else, too. Boundaries apply so appreciation is limited, though.

So if this package is your thing, she is absolutely worth everything. She gets a lot cheekier after warming up to you, too.

Note about location: Its pretty interesting, not the most likely of places. Instructions are clear and easy to follow though, should not really be an issue. Some bros can take the opportunity to do some house viewing too lol
I'vr stopped visiting MLs providing hard core services, and have only been visiting vanilla service providers. However, normally with vanilla service providers, I would leave the place feeling slightly unfulfilled. But somehow I don't have this feeling with her. For this reason, she's top of my RTM list.

Last edited by JasonJG; 09-11-2019 at 12:19 AM.
Old 09-11-2019, 12:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 20
patch deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypatch deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi Bros,

Need your advice on how you filter the "new arrivals" in SLG?
I used to monitor the site on a weekly or bi-weekly basis but don't do so anymore.

I tried checking against "new arrivals" section of SGBC but buay zun one coz some MLs have been here for ages.

Thanks in advance
Old 09-11-2019, 12:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 12
uo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud of
Last year, I did a top 5 most memorable ML I visited. Just wanted to share my 5 most memorable ML this year of all those I met, since this year is ending in 1.5 months time. Do note that this list is personal, and does not reflect the majority views as I believe there are many other great ML which I did not visit.

1. The undisputed queen this year, without a doubt, Ai La. This woman is amazing in so many ways. Sensual, she is not no 1 with limited playability, and massage she cant. Sometimes she try to tickle your balls to stimulate in between ineffective massage strokes, bad move and so awkward. But what's amazing with this woman is her PR skills, ability to entertain with just cuddling sessions. She is actually quite chatty. Blessed with a very well endowed body, definitely a looker on the streets. I believe she will do well in other careers she moved on to. Her last few weeks were phenomenal, lots of energy despite her schedule fully packed to the brim. I always looked forward to her sessions, and felt very empty when she left. Too bad some bugger decide to spoil the fun for everyone by claiming she did FJ, leading to her wechat now being nothing but a dark black hole.

2. Marathon Xixi. Another lady with exceptional PR skills. Breaking the ice with her was very easy, and sessions were fun and chatty. Her physical aspects were very sexy and sensual was very intimate. I always enjoy myself more when the lady indulges in the mood and allows more playability to stimulate her as well. Special mention to her catbath and licking skills, she is one ML who really knows how to turn her man on. Privately, I believe she has moved on and won't be back, so what's left are good memories.

3. Baixue. Baixue was only here for a short time, which to me was very regretful because I was striking up a "partnership" with her after Aila and Xixi left. I prefer regular ML than hopping around. Very young body, willingness to serve yet appeal to little. FJ was on the menu as well and she could easily beat those asking $240, $220, $260 type. Really enjoyed her company but business was bad for her, and she probably left prematurely. Her playful demeanour and sincerity is sorely felt by me.

4. Hebe/Zi Qing. A very streetsmart lady and a good conversationalist, which you could also attest to her good PR skills. Despite her petite frame, her boobs are probably the Nicest and most stimulating to play with. Despite her seemingly low playability, she can turn up a notch and make the session into a hot steamy one. The sexy details I shall not go into it. She is very particular about cleanliness, so expect a clean spotless room to rest and relax. Special shout to her HDLY skills, which she claimed only picked up here.

5. The last memorable ML I share will be Amei.The moment she came up on SLG, I knew I had to meet this amazing woman. But her places she stayed were such a turn off that I missed a good few weeks with her. Only after moving to her final place I visited her so much more often. Those endless legs, perky boobs, kissable lips.. she steals a lot of kisses and hugs here and there, and there is a genuine feel to it, though she is just probably providing fake GFE to you. I like her sincerity while she isn't in sensual mood. I believe she will return, but till then...
Old 09-11-2019, 12:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 0
AntTodd deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Giving my tribute to the poison queen.

https://sglonelyguy.org/poison-massage/

Cock itchy so made an appointment.

Location is a nice little central apartment. The real person is not far from the photo, a well maintained young MILF(pre) that have deadly curves, real D cups and a curvy sexy bum.

Well I didn't take the massage package as my purpose is to bonk a squirting queen. But I have the following comments to make.
Do take note her services differs when you book as massage vs fj.

Was undecided when corresponding with her, secured booking, went up to her place, end up she asked if I want massage, I just "ok lo" since it's easier to reply than, "no, I want fj"
Also wanna see real person if have feel or not lah, since she suggested massage, I guess she don't have feel with me.

Curvy also means meaty, real D cannot expect washboard abs.
Her massage was quite unique, lots or stretching involved, similar to traditional thai massage, will bend, twist and turn you.
Sensual is okay only as I took massage, her constant teasing made me prompt her for ar, to which she said, massage does not include ar.
Asked if it's ok if I top up, she mention something about not enough time and didn't do it.
Ended the session without release(not uncommon for me, I told her it was ok to stop)

Looks, average
Figure wise, is far from the full body photos on ad.
Service, above average.
rtm, not for me.
Old 09-11-2019, 12:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1071 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by uo90876 View Post
2. Marathon Xixi. Another lady with exceptional PR skills. Breaking the ice with her was very easy, and sessions were fun and chatty. Her physical aspects were very sexy and sensual was very intimate. I always enjoy myself more when the lady indulges in the mood and allows more playability to stimulate her as well. Special mention to her catbath and licking skills, she is one ML who really knows how to turn her man on. Privately, I believe she has moved on and won't be back, so what's left are good memories.
Still remember that joker who openly posted her pics from the marathon?

Move on liao arh? Aiyah wasted man thought she would be game for another stint..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 09-11-2019, 12:27 AM
Samster

Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1071 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thanks for the MR..

Had my sights on her for a while now..

Will probably give her a shot for a good massage session and see if her figure can fight with Aimee or not..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 09-11-2019, 12:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Still remember that joker who openly posted her pics from the marathon?

Move on liao arh? Aiyah wasted man thought she would be game for another stint..
Haha, she's a smart one lah. Know how to handle people well. Very interesting as she is not really top in figure or sensual but still have quite a fan base. For me, visited a few times, had a few talks that's about it.
Old 09-11-2019, 01:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 0
AntTodd deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy.org/lulu-massage/

My saving grace.
Slightly frustrated after visiting an ML without releasing, got a reply from lulu and confirmed a slot.

Looks, innocent-looking syt, she looks exactly like her ad to me.
Natural boobs, C seems to be accurate, slim, fair, everything screams youth about her.
Location, accessible yet discreet

Gentle demeanor, soft spoken, matches her looks perfectly.
Service is really commendable, given her looks, she could definitely get away with slacking off.
Her massage strength was surprisingly strong in comparison to her stature.
Sensual, her repertoire is quite extensive, and she also stimulates the "no man's land", which is the first time I've experienced from an ML.
Another bonus is that after bj, so far, all of the MLs I've come across would just finish me with hj/fake fj, but she actually went back to bj again to get me to cim.

Overall, I can't find any fault with her.
Previously one bro mentioned she smokes, but she smells nice throughout the session.
Definitely added to my RTM list.
Sadly, she's only here for 2mths.
Old 09-11-2019, 01:25 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
TallGuy100 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
MR for zoya/lemon

Much has been said already so i'll just summarise some points. She is pretty in a simple way, definitely above average.
To be honest, I thought I stepped onto a landmine when I first saw her but I realised as the session progressed that she's uniquely attractive.
Old 09-11-2019, 01:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by uo90876 View Post
Last year, I did a top 5 most memorable ML I visited. Just wanted to share my 5 most memorable ML this year of all those I met, since this year is ending in 1.5 months time. Do note that this list is personal, and does not reflect the majority views as I believe there are many other great ML which I did not visit.

1. The undisputed queen this year, without a doubt, Ai La. This woman is amazing in so many ways. Sensual, she is not no 1 with limited playability, and massage she cant. Sometimes she try to tickle your balls to stimulate in between ineffective massage strokes, bad move and so awkward. But what's amazing with this woman is her PR skills, ability to entertain with just cuddling sessions. She is actually quite chatty. Blessed with a very well endowed body, definitely a looker on the streets. I believe she will do well in other careers she moved on to. Her last few weeks were phenomenal, lots of energy despite her schedule fully packed to the brim. I always looked forward to her sessions, and felt very empty when she left. Too bad some bugger decide to spoil the fun for everyone by claiming she did FJ, leading to her wechat now being nothing but a dark black hole.

3. Baixue. Baixue was only here for a short time, which to me was very regretful because I was striking up a "partnership" with her after Aila and Xixi left. I prefer regular ML than hopping around. Very young body, willingness to serve yet appeal to little. FJ was on the menu as well and she could easily beat those asking $240, $220, $260 type. Really enjoyed her company but business was bad for her, and she probably left prematurely. Her playful demeanour and sincerity is sorely felt by me.

4. Hebe/Zi Qing. A very streetsmart lady and a good conversationalist, which you could also attest to her good PR skills. Despite her petite frame, her boobs are probably the Nicest and most stimulating to play with. Despite her seemingly low playability, she can turn up a notch and make the session into a hot steamy one. The sexy details I shall not go into it. She is very particular about cleanliness, so expect a clean spotless room to rest and relax. Special shout to her HDLY skills, which she claimed only picked up here.

5. The last memorable ML I share will be Amei.The moment she came up on SLG, I knew I had to meet this amazing woman. But her places she stayed were such a turn off that I missed a good few weeks with her. Only after moving to her final place I visited her so much more often. Those endless legs, perky boobs, kissable lips.. she steals a lot of kisses and hugs here and there, and there is a genuine feel to it, though she is just probably providing fake GFE to you. I like her sincerity while she isn't in sensual mood. I believe she will return, but till then...
Ai la probably the special one to appear in 2019. no massage skill, no amazing sensual but still the top in most who visited her before.
Old 09-11-2019, 06:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 15
edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
Ai la probably the special one to appear in 2019. no massage skill, no amazing sensual but still the top in most who visited her before.
the pair of eyes so bigggg and beautiful....
Old 09-11-2019, 08:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TallGuy100 View Post
To be honest, I thought I stepped onto a landmine when I first saw her but I realised as the session progressed that she's uniquely attractive.

what you mean step in to landmine then attractive?
very deep
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1