The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 31-05-2020, 07:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 8
BreedingMozzies deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My Gal Friend & Her Mum

Awesome story TS, please keep going..
Old 31-05-2020, 08:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
ChefXE deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Enjoying this story very much, good work bro!
Old 01-06-2020, 06:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6731 / Power: 13
MPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond repute

really like your story ts! sure hope there will be more updates soon.
Old 01-06-2020, 01:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5909 / Power: 20
ml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroRelax View Post
Thank you for the support. Below another instalment;

( Click to show/hide )
I pulled & dragged Jenna over to the dining table and bent her face forward over it, pushing her sore, bruised swollen and hugh tits into the tabletop and told her to stay there.
I went to the bathroom and got some hand cream and came back. Pulling her ass cheeks apart I rubbed some of the cream onto her ass hole and the remaining onto my fully erected penis. She gasped with the cold and the feeling and said that she had never been touched there before. Lubing one of my fingers I slid it slowly into her ass hole. She was right she must have been a virgin there because she was so tight. I slid my finger in and out until I felt her anal loosen up a bit and then slid a second finger in. She was moaning and crying at the same time.
( Click to show/hide )

“Does that hurt Jenna?”

“Yes”

“Do you feel like a cheap slut – having your daughter’s boyfriend finger fuck your virgin ass? Do you want me to fuck you like how I fuck your daughter?”

“Yes! Oh, YES PLEASEEEE!!”

“Do you want me to stop”

“NO!!!, PLEASE DON’T!!! Please keep going. Please stretch my ass wide open and hurt me – put more of your fingers in my ass pleasseee… please make me be a dirty slut for you. Argghhhh aarrrghhhh please, please don’t, please don’t stop.. AARrrgghhhhh!!” Jenna was moaning and begging not to stop whilst I kept going and put a third finger in and then a fourth.

Jenna was crying with the pain; her virgin ass hole was now stretched wide open. Pulling my fingers out I put my swollen cock at the opening of her back passage and without any lubrication pushed it all the way in up to my balls. She screamed as I did this. I let my cock sit there for a minute enjoying the warmth and tightness of her ass. Slowly with deep long strokes I started to fuck her ass. Every time I pushed my cock in, Jenna would moan and as I was fucking her, I could feel my cock rubbing against the two balls that were in her cunt.

“Do you like feeling my cock buried deep inside you?”

“Aargghh… yes… OMG…yes.. it feels good and I feel like such a slut.. Please fuck me harder and hurt me some more… please I beg you..”

I was so turned on by this and started to pound Jenna ass with all my might. Jenna was screaming as loud as she could and before long, I surrender and could feel the cum rising in my balls and holding her hips I slammed my cock deep into her ass and shot my come deep into her bowels.

Pulling my cock out of her ass, her hole was stretched wide open and my cum started to leak out of her. Turning her around and pushing her to her knees I put my dirty cock in front of her face and said

“Clean it”

Without a second thought she put her mouth over my cock and started to suck it clean. She was amazing – she was sucking and licking as hard as she could trying to clean and suck all my remaining sperm in my penis.

When she was finished, she looked at me and said

“Please – hurt me some more – make me do some more filthy things”

Standing her up I took the handcuffs off her and bent her over; I held the string attached to the balls in her cunt and started to pull them out. I watched as her pussy opened up and the first ball appeared, her body shook as it came out and her cunt closed up again, still pulling the second one started to come out and her cunt opened up again. When I had pulled them out, they were all wet, covered with her pussy juice.

Rubbing her clit with my thumb I put the balls to her ass which had closed up now and started to push them in. This was going to be the test of how much pain she could take. It was lucky that her ass was all lube up and wet because I had to push hard to get them in. With her ass now full of the balls I laid her down on the table and put her legs up over my shoulders and I rubbed my cock along the slit of her cunt. When I was ready, I slowly shoved my penis into her tight pink pussy. I fucked her very slowly, pulling nearly all the way out and then slowly pushing my cock all the way back in. Jenna body shook with each of my thrust and her moan gotten louder and louder as i increase the speed of my thrust, full length and deep into Jenna creamy juicy tight vagina.

“Please…fuck me hard please.. Please fuck my cunt really hard.. I want you to fuck me and hurt me – please use me like a worthless slut. Please fuck me like you are fucking a prostitute… Let me be your prostitute...”

“You are a worthless slut – you are nothing but a dirty filthy fuck slut who loves to have her tits tortured and her ass fucked”

“Yes – I am your dirty fuck slut – do anything you want to me – hurt me as much as you want”

Hearing Jenna talked like this was driving me wild. I started fucking her harder and harder, slamming my cock all the way into her pussy. Her double D cup creamy melons were bouncing around. Jenna was hanging on to the edge of the table as I grabbed her two nipples and pulled on her tits. Slam fucking her cunt as hard as I could I pulled as hard as I could on her tits. Her nipples started bleeding slightly because I was pulling so hard and her face was twisted with pain as I slammed my cock into her pussy one last time and came all inside. I felt her whole-body trembled and her pussy tighten around my cock as she orgasmed at the same time. Letting go of her tits and letting my cock slide out of her glory hole, I looked at her and her tits were swollen and bruised, they were black and blue and I could see the satisfactory look on Jenna face albite some tears from the corner of her eyes due to the violent sex that i gave her.

As I got dressed, I told her that she was to leave the balls in her ass all night and she was not to wash herself until morning. She had to lie in bed all dirty so that she would remember just what a dirty slut she was. Before I left to my room, Jenna said, “Thank you for using me and making me feel like a worthless cheap whore. Anytime you want to use me just let me know. I will do anything for you; you can fuck me and abuse me as much as you want..”.

I went back to my room, smiling along the way and was very proud and satisifed with myself for fullfilling all my sexual crave and fantasy. But back in my mind, i have a guilt towards Rachael.
Nice read, just finished reading the whole morning, good writing and one thing I found out you have already done on her ass before as she went and take the KY from her room to be fucked by you..
Will up you on your next post..
Keep it up and waiting for next installment..
Old 01-06-2020, 10:26 PM
Samster

RafaelCamacho deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS, support all the way. Please continue.
Old 02-06-2020, 08:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5133 / Power: 10
Informer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story, do keep the updates coming.
Old 02-06-2020, 02:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 171 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7595 / Power: 18
BroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you for the support and the upped i received.

Below is the next instalment. Will be starting to work hence may delay in posting..

I dropped my boxer, stepped out of them and brought my blood-filled rock-hard penis to Jenna juicy filled pussy. The pussy lips red and thick, gasping pink pussy filled with Jenna love juice waiting for me to penetrate them. I ran the head of my dick along the slit, Jenna’s eyes opened slightly and smile with a look of lust. I started teasing her with the head of my cock as I refused to enter her yet. Smearing her juices and my saliva on the length of her slit then slapping her clit with it before lowering it down the slit again.

"Fuck me RELAX, give it to me now, Give it to me good baby. I’m so fucking horny and wet now… please don't torture me anymore" Her voice husky with her sexual desire clearly evident. "I want it, I want it now RELAX!"

She grabbed my dick from my hand and held it to the entrance of her wet pussy, sliding it up and down once more before pulling me into her. I followed through and slid in her with one easy push. When I was in as deep as I could get, I stopped, once again gazing over her body. She was fucking beautiful, the slight gleam of sweat covering her sparkled from the morning sunlight through the kitchen window. Her ample creamy melons heaving in from anticipation of her getting fucked again.

I pulled back slowly until the head of my dick was almost out of her, then I eased back into her, feeling how tight and smooth she was as my cock refilled her. Every nerve on my cock felt her heat as I was watching her face, her eyes closed, and her lips parted. Her tongue ran around the edges of her lips as I made slow love to her, on her kitchen table. Thankfully, Patrick had great taste in furniture, because a cheaper table wouldn't be able to take what I was fixing to give Jenna.

I gained speed with every stroke of my cock, her hands went to her breasts, tweaking her hardened nipples, pulling on them as she fucked me back. Her legs wrapped around my hips, our thrusts meeting halfway as her hips raised off the table. She grabbed my shoulders pulling me to her face, her tongue attacked mine with our faces mashed together as tightly as our hips. Jenna was so wet you could hear her juices sloshing as we fucked, my balls were covered in mere seconds, the smell of our sexual activity permeated the entire kitchen, a total aphrodisiac for me.

I felt my balls tighten, the mere thought of Jenna spread out beneath me, crying out as she came, was enough to make me want to cum, but I didn't want this to end so soon. My mouth beside her ear I told her I felt like I was fixing to come, "Come for me RELAX, come for me. Fuck me, come on me. Shoot them in my pussy please. Don’t stop please, just fuck and cum in me please..” Jenna begged me.

As much as I wanted to delay it, I couldn't hold back any more, not that I had been trying very hard, Giving Jenna a few more deep and heavy pound, I came deep inside her… Jenna tighten her grasp over my body as she shivered and came at the same time.. My penis is still inside Jenna for a minute or so as I gain back my breathe before I slowly pulled out of her. Jenna then grabbed my cock and jerked off the remaining sperm on her. My eyes closed, as Jenna jerking furiously on my cock and rubbing her hot clit at the same time.

As the last spasm left my balls I lay down on her with my sperm now oozing out slowly from Jenna swollen used pussy. I lay there a few minutes until we both had caught our breath, raising my head I turned and gave her a kiss, this time a slow tender kiss. She returned the kiss as gently as I had given it, our tongues not in a battle this time but a slow lazy kiss.

I pushed myself off Jenna after a few moments, once again thankful for the quality of the table then put my hand out to take hers. I pulled her up then kissed her once more, bending down I got my briefs, getting a slap on the ass as I did. I was too exhausted to jump, Jenna grabbed me by the hand and pulled me to the bathroom, where we had a leisure shower together.

While showering I washed her beautiful body and occasionally, insert my fingers into Jenna vagina and asshole to tease her. I bathed Jenna front and back. When I saw her back, I was in awe. Jenna strong back muscles leading down to her fine, tight ass cheeks and on to the endless legs.. Jenna then got to me and gave me the first bathing I had received since I was a child, and I loved it. She was so sensual in her way about it, no hurried movements, a slow and sexified bathing that only a woman knows how to give.

Her hands tantalized my cock and balls and down between my legs as she washed the cum from me. Her hand wrapped around my now slowly hardening cock, gently teasing it as she pulled the loose skin towards my cock base as it hardened, fully expose my penis head which is now so blood filled that it turned purple red in colour. Jenna leaned forward until I could feel the heat from her breath on me, I looked down as she looked up into my eyes before her thick lips surrounded the girth of my now rock harden penis. Her tongue worked magic every where it touched, her lips never yielding the grip they had on me as her face began the piston like motion, Jenna start slow and increased her speed, up and down my shaft, occasionally spilt on my penis, suck my testicles as she gave me one of the best blow jobs I have ever had.

Jenna could do things with her mouth that could be patented. She seemed to know just when I was going to have my orgasm, because as I looked down I saw a gleam in her eyes as she worked her hand on my shaft faster and faster until I shot off in her hot little horny mouth. Never missing a drop, I watched as she swallowed it then smiled at me before kissing my balls. We got out of the shower and dressed, went back into the kitchen and had our second cup of coffee for the morning.

"I wish I could wake up to that every morning RELAX, I don't know a better way to start the day." Her eyes sparkled as she smiled at me.
Old 02-06-2020, 02:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5909 / Power: 20
ml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroRelax View Post
Thank you for the support and the upped i received.

( Click to show/hide )
Below is the next instalment. Will be starting to work hence may delay in posting..

I dropped my boxer, stepped out of them and brought my blood-filled rock-hard penis to Jenna juicy filled pussy. The pussy lips red and thick, gasping pink pussy filled with Jenna love juice waiting for me to penetrate them. I ran the head of my dick along the slit, Jenna’s eyes opened slightly and smile with a look of lust. I started teasing her with the head of my cock as I refused to enter her yet. Smearing her juices and my saliva on the length of her slit then slapping her clit with it before lowering it down the slit again.

"Fuck me RELAX, give it to me now, Give it to me good baby. I’m so fucking horny and wet now… please don't torture me anymore" Her voice husky with her sexual desire clearly evident. "I want it, I want it now RELAX!"

She grabbed my dick from my hand and held it to the entrance of her wet pussy, sliding it up and down once more before pulling me into her. I followed through and slid in her with one easy push. When I was in as deep as I could get, I stopped, once again gazing over her body. She was fucking beautiful, the slight gleam of sweat covering her sparkled from the morning sunlight through the kitchen window. Her ample creamy melons heaving in from anticipation of her getting fucked again.

I pulled back slowly until the head of my dick was almost out of her, then I eased back into her, feeling how tight and smooth she was as my cock refilled her. Every nerve on my cock felt her heat as I was watching her face, her eyes closed, and her lips parted. Her tongue ran around the edges of her lips as I made slow love to her, on her kitchen table. Thankfully, Patrick had great taste in furniture, because a cheaper table wouldn't be able to take what I was fixing to give Jenna.

I gained speed with every stroke of my cock, her hands went to her breasts, tweaking her hardened nipples, pulling on them as she fucked me back. Her legs wrapped around my hips, our thrusts meeting halfway as her hips raised off the table. She grabbed my shoulders pulling me to her face, her tongue attacked mine with our faces mashed together as tightly as our hips. Jenna was so wet you could hear her juices sloshing as we fucked, my balls were covered in mere seconds, the smell of our sexual activity permeated the entire kitchen, a total aphrodisiac for me.

I felt my balls tighten, the mere thought of Jenna spread out beneath me, crying out as she came, was enough to make me want to cum, but I didn't want this to end so soon. My mouth beside her ear I told her I felt like I was fixing to come, "Come for me RELAX, come for me. Fuck me, come on me. Shoot them in my pussy please. Don’t stop please, just fuck and cum in me please..” Jenna begged me.

As much as I wanted to delay it, I couldn't hold back any more, not that I had been trying very hard, Giving Jenna a few more deep and heavy pound, I came deep inside her… Jenna tighten her grasp over my body as she shivered and came at the same time.. My penis is still inside Jenna for a minute or so as I gain back my breathe before I slowly pulled out of her. Jenna then grabbed my cock and jerked off the remaining sperm on her. My eyes closed, as Jenna jerking furiously on my cock and rubbing her hot clit at the same time.

As the last spasm left my balls I lay down on her with my sperm now oozing out slowly from Jenna swollen used pussy. I lay there a few minutes until we both had caught our breath, raising my head I turned and gave her a kiss, this time a slow tender kiss. She returned the kiss as gently as I had given it, our tongues not in a battle this time but a slow lazy kiss.

I pushed myself off Jenna after a few moments, once again thankful for the quality of the table then put my hand out to take hers. I pulled her up then kissed her once more, bending down I got my briefs, getting a slap on the ass as I did. I was too exhausted to jump, Jenna grabbed me by the hand and pulled me to the bathroom, where we had a leisure shower together.

While showering I washed her beautiful body and occasionally, insert my fingers into Jenna vagina and asshole to tease her. I bathed Jenna front and back. When I saw her back, I was in awe. Jenna strong back muscles leading down to her fine, tight ass cheeks and on to the endless legs.. Jenna then got to me and gave me the first bathing I had received since I was a child, and I loved it. She was so sensual in her way about it, no hurried movements, a slow and sexified bathing that only a woman knows how to give.

Her hands tantalized my cock and balls and down between my legs as she washed the cum from me. Her hand wrapped around my now slowly hardening cock, gently teasing it as she pulled the loose skin towards my cock base as it hardened, fully expose my penis head which is now so blood filled that it turned purple red in colour. Jenna leaned forward until I could feel the heat from her breath on me, I looked down as she looked up into my eyes before her thick lips surrounded the girth of my now rock harden penis. Her tongue worked magic every where it touched, her lips never yielding the grip they had on me as her face began the piston like motion, Jenna start slow and increased her speed, up and down my shaft, occasionally spilt on my penis, suck my testicles as she gave me one of the best blow jobs I have ever had.

Jenna could do things with her mouth that could be patented. She seemed to know just when I was going to have my orgasm, because as I looked down I saw a gleam in her eyes as she worked her hand on my shaft faster and faster until I shot off in her hot little horny mouth. Never missing a drop, I watched as she swallowed it then smiled at me before kissing my balls. We got out of the shower and dressed, went back into the kitchen and had our second cup of coffee for the morning.

"I wish I could wake up to that every morning RELAX, I don't know a better way to start the day." Her eyes sparkled as she smiled at me.
I also wish to wake up every morning to see the lovely update...
Thanks bro for the juicy story, just up you as promised...
Old 03-06-2020, 09:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7258 / Power: 13
NastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond repute

this story is nice!                                             

setting up my tent here to wait for more. 
Old 04-06-2020, 01:17 AM
Samster

smuggish deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, camping here too!
Old 04-06-2020, 02:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 6
KoonHeE deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Enjoying your story bro, please continue...
Old 04-06-2020, 05:14 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute

like this story very much... it's very nice... share more soon please ts...
Old 04-06-2020, 09:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6692 / Power: 13
VRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond repute

great share, waiting here for more juicy updates.
Old 04-06-2020, 12:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 9
Phython1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPhython1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Thumbs up Re: My Gal Friend & Her Mum

Really great story and fill my lust with my favourite MILF. Keep posting TS, well done
Old 04-06-2020, 07:47 PM
Samster

LegLanguage deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice share, hoping to read more
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1