The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 03-06-2020, 06:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 10
microdjsim is one of the Best!microdjsim is one of the Best!microdjsim is one of the Best!
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by sohbuckkong View Post
The problem how come in spore suddenly so many Indian foreign workers infected (at least 25,000 infected) with the coronavirus is because they are dirty, they have hack care attitude, they don't obey rules and laws, they lie, they are double headed snake, they back stab, they pretend and they love to exaggerate. There are many other foreign workers in spore but all is OK except those from Bangladesh, India ,Ceylon, Pakistan and Afghanistan.

My Indian friend mother went to India and upon her return back to singapore, she curse and swear that she won't go back India again because she said India is a damn dirty country.
Yes, indians are farking dirty. There's already got bangala saying they purposely want to be infected by covid. Cos no need to work, still can have salary and free foods and lodging, somemore the place they stay is much better than their current dorm.
Furthermore, they are stubborn. They don't listen to anyone, they still want to gather around and talk cock sing song.
Old 04-06-2020, 02:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 8
SGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud of

Quote:
The problem how come in spore suddenly so many Indian foreign workers infected (at least 25,000 infected) with the coronavirus is because they are dirty, they have hack care attitude, they don't obey rules and laws, they lie, they are double headed snake, they back stab, they pretend and they love to exaggerate. There are many other foreign workers in spore but all is OK except those from Bangladesh, India ,Ceylon, Pakistan and Afghanistan.

My Indian friend mother went to India and upon her return back to singapore, she curse and swear that she won't go back India again because she said India is a damn dirty country.
Reasons are simple.
1. The dormitories are very crowded, ~12 people per room. If one person gets infected others in the dormitory community will get the virus too. And then it'll spread at geometric rate. Simple math. You go and stay in similar arrangement chance will be higher for you to get infected too.

2. Rate of infection for workers living outside of dorms are not that high. Yes most of them are also of same nationalities. Why? Because they are not living in large communities.

3. Government is doing extensive testing in dormitories and hence more cases are being detected. In reality most of those cases are very mild, not even noticeable unless tested. Let government do such extensive testing among residents of expensive condos you'll be surprised how many such cases are discovered. There are huge number of carriers of the virus, some are known, others are not. Virus doesn't choose certain people of nationalities but hate mongers do. And I know many rich Singaporeans and expats who don't practice safe lifestyle at all. They are all at risk like it or not.

4. Why government is doing so extensive testing in dormitories but not in condos? Reason is simple too. Those workers are the people who are doing all the work for rest of the people. They are essential for the country and it is important to keep them healthy. The rich people are not really doing much real work. So if they get sick there won't be much impact on economy.

So instead of talking nonsense think with logic.
Old 04-06-2020, 04:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future

A very boring kiddy speech. YawnZZzz......

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGBJ2016 View Post
Reasons are simple.
1. The dormitories are very crowded, ~12 people per room. If one person gets infected others in the dormitory community will get the virus too. And then it'll spread at geometric rate. Simple math. You go and stay in similar arrangement chance will be higher for you to get infected too.

2. Rate of infection for workers living outside of dorms are not that high. Yes most of them are also of same nationalities. Why? Because they are not living in large communities.

3. Government is doing extensive testing in dormitories and hence more cases are being detected. In reality most of those cases are very mild, not even noticeable unless tested. Let government do such extensive testing among residents of expensive condos you'll be surprised how many such cases are discovered. There are huge number of carriers of the virus, some are known, others are not. Virus doesn't choose certain people of nationalities but hate mongers do. And I know many rich Singaporeans and expats who don't practice safe lifestyle at all. They are all at risk like it or not.

4. Why government is doing so extensive testing in dormitories but not in condos? Reason is simple too. Those workers are the people who are doing all the work for rest of the people. They are essential for the country and it is important to keep them healthy. The rich people are not really doing much real work. So if they get sick there won't be much impact on economy.

So instead of talking nonsense think with logic.
Old 04-06-2020, 10:08 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3471 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108417 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiancigar View Post

Americans and Dotard tDumb have to suck Xi's chinese cock
hahahah. miss out the word "not" be better

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 06-06-2020, 12:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
For me, i just walk away from the crowd and crowded place, took off my mask and then smoke.
nw day, tose expert are start telling evry1 to wear a mask wen hving sex....lol

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/couples-we...164000485.html

to be safer frm corona virus...lol

looks like it'll be a new normal in btm soon.

tis time is jus my thots....lol

& i tink it'll be quite fun 2.....
Old 07-06-2020, 02:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 859 / Power: 14
ndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by fde83 View Post
Previously, it was reported that an infographic showing the timeline of the “new normal” era has been circulating among the public.

Batam - New Normal, or the new life order will be run by the government. This is to adapt to the Covid-19 pandemic. Many things must continue to be carried out with the new normal order.
Indonesia die die dont lock down, worried the poor will suffer and economy will fall.
So start PSBB, movement restriction. But not efficient.
More and more indon getting the virus, economy and ppl suffered.
Now start New Normal, save economy, not longer save life, take it as those fated to get the virus, ya get it, those fated to die, just die lor...
People in Batam now start live like 'Normal', like Covid-19 never Exist.
All KTV in batam fully open now, by mid June, everything will open up, include open up for covid-19..
Old 09-06-2020, 12:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 10
Kaboon is one of the Best!Kaboon is one of the Best!Kaboon is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
American will be better with donald thrump
Respect the ppl's choice. It's the freedom of choice that makes the ppl suffer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post
nw day, tose expert are start telling evry1 to wear a mask wen hving sex....lol

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/couples-we...164000485.html

to be safer frm corona virus...lol

It means it's safer that way, not 100% safe.

Read in the news from TW that 2 person, face to face both wearing mask reduce chances of getting the virus by up to 70%.

Aren't the sex trade considered as essential services?
Old 09-06-2020, 12:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbt7046 View Post
Same with me, I don't like crowded places, while I'm in Batam, I spend 20 hours out of 24 hours in my hotel room. Almost having every meal in room as well, heavily dependent on GrabFood or GoFood service.
No need to always stay in room, next time try to stay in Hotels that are near Food Court, booking girl joints, and MPs. I enjoy my girls "hand-feeding" me with peeled grape, food etc,hehehe... i dont have grab food or go food apps on my mobile phone. All grab-food/Go-Food based meals were order via my girls phone instead.

i simply lie back and get fed,hehehe...and enjoying the "no hand services" from the girls.

Just sharing my Batam experience.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbt7046 View Post
Anyway Covid-19 cases is not high at this two islands. Majority of the cases are in Java Island
I agreed with this.

What i hear is, a lot in Batam were traveling to Jakarta to seek medical help when Singapore closes their door. The only problem that worries me were the people's "ignorance". Medical staffs are ok, but their volunteer/security people has very little knowledge on the use of medical equipment as far as covid-19 is concern.

Today if anyone ask me what the odds of catching the coronavirus comparing Batam and Singapore. I would say Batam is safer than Singapore. Common sense, Singapore is so congested (try peak hours on public transport,malls etc) and Batam has way much lesser congestion. Same piece of land area, with about 4 to 5 times lesser people. The number of non-Singaporean and non-PRs in Singapore is already more than the whole Batam's population,hehehe...

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 09-06-2020, 12:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Wearing this disposable plastic gloves will save you a lot of headache in fighting against coronavirus.
( Click to show/hide )
Adding on to your idea :

Above has to be use together with your recommendation. Or can also use with the below :

Have the above on hands is good in a way as it can/may double as condom (not asking anyone to use that but only if there is no other option/s). Another usage it does is for "fingering",hehehe...see, one stone now can kill 3 birds. Not expensive. Dont have to carry so many things around with me while in Batam.

i strongly recommend the 2 options below :

Quote:
I dont wear gloves tho. Too troublesome. I have a pen-like-looking spray bottle, loaded it with ethanol alcohol sanitizer that contains chlorhexidine gluconate and glycerin, so the sanitizer continues to "kill" even while its dried up for hours. Then again, make sure to wash your hands clean before eating tho (it has a little powdery oily feel during the handwash period).

Recently there is one brand which was use by Singapore Changi Airport :

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapo...b-lift-buttons

Which claim to continue to kill for up to 3 months. What i read was if spray onto mask or an item, can last as many days up to a week even if you wash it daily. But this kind of thing needs to use a bit common sense. If spray on hands, definitely need to ash hands before eating, likewise for all chemicals. Then again, this thing from Changi airport is at least 8 times more expensive than most of my regular alcohol sanitizer, therefore i may be using in mainly on metallic doorknobs and my reusable cloth mask. Not on my hands nor body tho.

This SDST spray thing is just an option, but i have no plans to use this method much yet unless i can buy at lower price,hehehe...
1. An ethanol alcohol sanitizer that contain chlorhexidine gluconate and glycerin, but do remember to wash hands before you start using your hands/fingers to pinch on food.

2. Or the SDST spray. This one stays on objects for a long time (up to 3 months on metal and on material like cotton/cloth last about a week or so, base on daily wash) but it doesnt stay long on hands, especially after you wash it with soap. Its rather expensive but its still an option.

(can do the same on a new mask/cotton gloves/T-shirt etc too)

My body,or what i wear (mask/shorts/pants/shoes etc) has been covered with either one of the above 2 before i step out,hehehe...come back no need wash immediately, just sterilize at my own time (with sodium dioxide/chloride) will do.

The box of gloves you post is good for eating crabs,hehehe...i have the 200 pieces box version which i got it for aunties and uncles in their Batam trips some times ago. They are mostly in the food industry, hence most have seen/use them before.

Be reminded that the virus spreads through air borne via aerosol (气溶胶传播). And most who caught the virus didnt get it from surface but through people to people contact.

https://sg.style.yahoo.com/cdc-says-...170652157.html

I didnt say this, the news above did. Which i think thats why many countries who has culture to greet each other with body-to-body contact has a higher tendency to catch it more than those who doesnt.

Quote:
Now, i look again at those countries who suffered major damages. I am not going to name them,just talking about their culture, their daily behavioral gesture etc.

1. They greet each other face touching face. Sometime with a light kiss on each other's cheek.

2. They tends to hug each other during greetings.

3. They worship human rights. They believe in freedom of speech, expression and behavior, even to the extend those freedom is going to affect another person's freedom.

Example : "i choose NOT to put on a mask EVEN if i am not well, what can you do?" in those countries.

Watch the news everyday, i dont look at what the news say, i look at the news background to observe the people in it. I notice Asian countries have the tendency to wear mask, other countries "not very much". Those "not-very-much" countries mostly have super high rate of corona-virus.

My target is the air,hehehe...thats where most of my "enemies" were at.

Clean the "body" 1st, clear a safe-zone and the area's air...then move in.

Keep a safe distance, "attack" using aerosol misting, "mass destruct" to clear a bigger pathway using UVC (at least once), defence via self-disinfecting coating. My strategy,hehehe....

+++++++++++++++++++++

Recently, i device another new method, thats to create a air-curtain while wearing mask.

Stock hasnt arrive Singapore, but it will soon (less than 80k rupiah,hehehe...). I wish to test if the fan is strong enough and if the solar works on just lights,and not directly under the sun. I hear review the solar works on torchlight too, but i prefer to own one and test it out on my own. Just to be sure.

Once i find out it works, it is going to be another new tools for me during my walks in Batam.

Just imagine this, i am wearing a mask, i wear a cap like the above photo with a built-in fan, it creates an air curtain blowing on my mask. Even if i am a meter to 2 away from you, and you sneeze or cough directly at me, do you think the aerosol droplets can reach my nose/mouth/face? Hehehe....

Anyway, the fan cap is going to useful for many mask-wearer. Summer time, weather hot, and top it up with a mask. The heat is doubled. But with this toy (cap fan), it helps to reduce the heat and make wearing a mask more comfortable, arent it? Beside just keep myself cool, it also blew away droplets away from my mask which loiter on air too.

One stone kills many birds,hehehe...

PS : i am buying the zip-up mask soon,hehehe...

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 10-06-2020, 01:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 668 / Power: 19
Leoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post

tis time is jus my thots....lol

& i tink it'll be quite fun 2.....
To me, it'll be something new for me to try. Ugly girl can also become not-ugly anymore with mask on.

Can use some funny mask instead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaboon View Post
Respect the ppl's choice. It's the freedom of choice that makes the ppl suffer.
In olden days, some wise men says, 得民心,得天下...not applicable to today's society. Today is, 能蛊惑民心者,得天下.

What i see is the people make the wrong choice & start blaming.

Hope after all these ordeal, the people were still able to correct the wrong choice they made.

Quote:
What i hear is, a lot in Batam were traveling to Jakarta to seek medical help when Singapore closes their door. The only problem that worries me were the people's "ignorance". Medical staffs are ok, but their volunteer/security people has very little knowledge on the use of medical equipment as far as covid-19 is concern.

Today if anyone ask me what the odds of catching the coronavirus comparing Batam and Singapore. I would say Batam is safer than Singapore. Common sense, Singapore is so congested (try peak hours on public transport,malls etc) and Batam has way much lesser congestion. Same piece of land area, with about 4 to 5 times lesser people. The number of non-Singaporean and non-PRs in Singapore is already more than the whole Batam's population,hehehe...
Sometime i'd think, if getting the 16 days quarantine in batam would be better.

The concern i have is, if kena quarantine in batam, don't know can quarantine inside hotel or not? Or must die die stay at P Galang quarantine ctr.
Old 10-06-2020, 06:37 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5502 / Power: 15
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leoric View Post
The concern i have is, if kena quarantine in batam, don't know can quarantine inside hotel or not?
I doubt that, even considering the most casual Indo-style government regulation, quarantine may include nights spent at disco, pubs, and KTV.
Old 10-06-2020, 06:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Lingo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hahaha!!!!! I second that. !!!!
Old 11-06-2020, 06:03 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
kbt7046 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leoric View Post
To me, it'll be something new for me to try. Ugly girl can also become not-ugly anymore with mask on.

Can use some funny mask instead.

In olden days, some wise men says, 得民心,得天下...not applicable to today's society. Today is, 能蛊惑民心者,得天下.

What i see is the people make the wrong choice & start blaming.

Hope after all these ordeal, the people were still able to correct the wrong choice they made.

Sometime i'd think, if getting the 16 days quarantine in batam would be better.

The concern i have is, if kena quarantine in batam, don't know can quarantine inside hotel or not? Or must die die stay at P Galang quarantine ctr.
If can be quarantine in hotel, doesn't mean that can enjoy fucking girl in hotel room. Singaporeans who returning from overseas are being quarantine in 4 star hotels here, but no visitor allow in the room.
Old 11-06-2020, 02:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 9
fde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndnd View Post
All KTV in batam fully open now, by mid June, everything will open up, include open up for covid-19..
Yes, yes Om. Now new normal started as PSBB just ended in the beginning of June. MP are opening too, time to visit.

Batam- New Normal era life is being designed by the Government to be implemented in several agencies and regions that are considered ready.

This is directly related to the readiness and new ways of adaptation for the community to continue their normal activities during the Covid-19 pandemic.

New Normal will change the way of life of Indonesian people. The days will definitely be different from previous times. The goal, of course, is to avoid and break the chain of the spread of the corona covid-19 virus.

Now, in order to stay safe and protected from Covid-19 when on the move during New Normal, consider the items that need to be in the bag below.

1. Hand Sanitizer

The first item that needs to be brought is a hand sanitizer. Hand sanitizer can be used as a substitute for cleaning hands when water and soap sources are far or limited.

Hand sanitizer is claimed to kill germs up to 99.9 percent. Use hand sanitizer after interaction with other people or items that have a high risk to transmit Covid-19.

In addition, you can also spray the hand sanitizer on the device before use. Spray hand sanitizer on the keyboard, mouse, touch pad, to your mobile screen.

2. Wet Wipes

The second item that needs to be in the bag during activities when New Normal is a wet tissue. Wet tissue is also claimed to kill various pathogenic substances that stick to the palms.

Wet tissue contains chemicals such as alcohol which can kill bacteria and viruses by denaturation methods. This method is known as a term for destroying the structure of proteins in bacterial and viral cells that can cause disease. So, using a wet tissue after spraying hand sanitizer does not hurt to prevent Covid-19 transmission.

3. Masks

Covid-19 transmission is claimed to occur through coughing, sneezing, and saliva, or what is often called droplets. Therefore, to avoid this, always use a mask when on the move outside the home.

There is always a substitute mask in the bag if the mask used is deemed dirty enough. Masks that are recommended for community use are cloth masks that can be washed and reused so that it is more economical and practical.

4. Dry Wipes

One thing that is no less important to carry when on the move is dry tissue. Dry tissue can be used after you wash your hands using running water and soap thoroughly.

Bringing your own supply of dry tissue in a bag is much safer to prevent Covid-19 transmission. This can also be useful when some public places only provide water and soap for washing hands.

After using dry tissue after washing hands, dispose of the tissue in a safe place such as the trash can provided. Avoid storing dirty tissue in your bag. Because, this will only make your personal belongings can be contaminated with various bacteria, germs, to viruses.

5. Cutlery

Using personal items also does not hurt when doing activities as usual at the time of New Normal. One of them is by bringing your own cutlery.

That way, you can reduce the risk of Covid-19 transmission. In addition, you can also avoid various diseases that threaten health when sharing goods with others such as tuberculosis to herpes.

The thing to remember is to immediately wash your cutlery when finished. Dirty cutlery will trigger various germs and bacteria to nest in your dining area.

6. Worship Tool

Using worship tools together may be reasonable before the Covid-19 pandemic occurs. However, this is actually also not justified. The reason is, the use of goods together can also increase the risk of transmission of various infectious diseases.

Prepare your worship tools in a bag before you move on when New Normal. This will reduce the risk of Covid-19 transmission. If necessary, wash and replace your religious equipment as often as possible after it is used in public places.

7.Vitamins or Fresh Fruits

The next thing that needs to be taken during activities when New Normal is a vitamin. You can bring vitamin supplements or fresh fruits that contain various vitamins.

This is done to keep the body's immune system so it is not susceptible to various diseases until Covid-19. If you bring fresh fruit, try to cut it at home. So you can consume it directly.

8. Water

The last thing that needs to be brought is water. Always provide water in your personal bottle every day. Water can maintain your immune system. Therefore, avoid consuming drinks that contain caffeine and excess sugar when doing outdoor activities.

In addition to meeting the needs of fluids in the body, bringing your own water bottle can also reduce the production of plastic waste which is always increasing worldwide.
Old 11-06-2020, 06:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 859 / Power: 14
ndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by fde83 View Post
Yes, yes Om. Now new normal started as PSBB just ended in the beginning of June. MP are opening too, time to visit.

Batam- New Normal era life is being designed by the Government to be implemented in several agencies and regions that are considered ready.
Yes, they are ready, to close one eye or both eyes.
By right indonesian enter batam from singapore should have a health proof of negative result on Covid-19, and 14days Quaranrine at the assigned place.
But actual facts is indonesian can just took a ferry to batam, just fill up an health card and check for fever. Thats all.
When the locals read on the community spread reports, they laughs.
Coz they know its not true. Actual no. Is so much higher then that.
School in batam already closed for months and will reopen only at Aug, but likely will extend to Dec.
Education department knows the facts of the numbers infected.
On an island almost like spore size with population much much lesser then singapore but at this moment daily community spread much higher then singapore. Thats need to worry.

Tak guna untuk new normal di batam klu org asing ga bs masuk batam, economi tetap ga jalan.. jadi sihhh... diam diam.. Ga boleh lapor banyak yg kena corona..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1