The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-06-2020, 03:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 7
Chopsumbong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChopsumbong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChopsumbong is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Circuit Breaker Sex (Short Story)

This circuit breaker must be hard on singles both men and women alike, being stuck at home not able to find someone to fuck or even visit WLs. I’m sure lots of people would have of horniness to release.
Like everyone I am working from home and being single would browse tinder for women to talk to and arrange a meetup once this CB is over. Something fortunate did happen last week, I matched with Huilee. She was 29 years old and her photos displayed her as being curvy yet not fat roughly a size 8-10. From the pictures her breasts were quite large maybe a D cup size. She had long black hair and her skin was sun kissed. She was for sure easy on the eye.
We got chatting and Huilee like most people I had chatted with displayed frustration at the current situation. Her personality was out going and thus being locked in didn’t agree with her. As days went by Huilee and I would talk more and more and got to know each other well. The fortunate thing over was Huilee lived in the same area as me. About a 30 minute walk from my apartment. I seriously had to meet her and I could sense she had the same feeling. We decided to meet on one of her daily jogs in the evening. We arranged to meet at a park connector nearby at about 6.
I changed out and put on my running gear and left home to the agreed place. Soon after arriving I spotted Huilee. Since we were both exercising a mask wasn’t required. She looked hotter than her pictures. She was wearing yoga tights which showed off her curvy well shaped ass and a sports bra which showed off her big breasts and stopped halfway up her body. I had to distract myself from getting an erection. We got jogging and talking, about half hour to 45 mins we had jogged close to my place. I asked Huilee if she wanted to come walk around my condo area, she agreed and I got her to sneak in past the condo guard who as usual was non attentive. I got us a bottle of water from the vending machine downstairs and we walked to an area which was secluded by trees and bushes. We sat down on a bench to rest and I turned to face Huilee. The beads of sweat made her skin glow and turned me on. When she lifted her arms to adjust her hair I could spot her clean smooth armpits. I complimented Huilee on her beauty and she returned the gesture. Few minutes of talking and Huilee had her hand on my lap, I got bold and got my arm around her shoulder and soon we began frenching. Our kissing got intense as i felt up her breasts and kissed her neck which led her to let out a gentle moan. Huilee then grabbed my cock outside my shorts.
It was risky to continue due to the CB laws and I invited Huilee up to my apartment to which she agreed instantly. We got home and began frenching again. It was clear Huilee wanted to fuck and she was damn horny as she kept grabbing my cock. However she stopped me and asked me if she can shower before continuing as she was concerned about her sweating though I didn’t care. I said “I’ll allow you to use my shower but only if you let me join you”. Huilee giggled and said of course. We got into the bathroom and Huilee began to strip off. She first removed her sports bra revealing her large breasts. Her areolas were big and round yet enticing. She then stripped off her her pants and panties showing off her smooth hairless pussy. I stared at her body in marvel and she asked me cheekily “what are you waiting for?” I quickly stripped off and Huilee immediately grabbed my already hard exposed cock. “Nice size” she exclaimed before kissing me and bringing me over to the shower. I started up the water and as it fell onto our heads and body Huilee and I were embraced again kissing. We lathered each other in soap, then I fondled her large breasts before gently sucking on each of her nipples. As my hard cock was poking into her stomach Huilee began slowly giving me a handjob. She eventually squatted and started licking my cock slowly before taking my whole cock into her mouth. She was an excellent cock sucker using her tongue to twirl around my cock as she slurped away eagerly occasionally deep throating my big cock. Afraid I would bust my nut too soon I stopped Huilee and kissed her before sitting her gently down on a ledge and spread her legs before diving in and tasting her pussy. I slowly kissed and licked the other lips making Huilee moan before I attacked her wet cunt with my tongue. Soon Huilee was moaning louder and louder till she started trembling lightly and arrived at an orgasm. I kept Huilee seated on the ledge and told her I was going to fuck her, in between her moans she just said YES YES PLEASE. Since we were in the shower and I had no condoms nearby I decided to fuck her raw. I slowly inserted my cock into her making her moan seductively. I picked up the speed and started banging Huilee harder. Her pussy was damn tight and so wet as my cock just went in and out. Huilee got up and leaned against the wall inviting me to fuck her from the back. She propped her ass out and with the water running over it made it look glossy. I instantly buried my head in her ass and began eating her pussy from the back. I also tongued her asshole. Huilee was moaning in pleasure before begging me to fuck her. I got up and inserted my cock in her and began pounding her from the back. The slapping sound due to the water and our bodies got louder and it covered up Huilee’s moans.
Getting a bit tired from standing up, we decided to head to the bed. I switched off the shower as Huilee without drying off skipped over to my bed and jumped right on it and got on her back spreading her legs inviting me over. I got on the bed and moved on top of her and began pounding her. She then decided to do some work and began sucking my cock again tasting her pussy juice before climbing on top of me for some cowgirl action, as she was bouncing up and down my cock her large breasts would also bounce and I would grab them for her and fondle. Huilee soon arrived at her second orgasm and fell off my cock panting loudly. I didn’t let her rest as I picked her up and got her on her hands and knees and began fucking her in doggy, I would pull her wet hair which drove her crazy. Few minutes of fucking her good and I was about to explode myself. I loudly told Huilee “babe I’m gonna cum !” Huilee replied inbetween moans “Cum inside my mouth”. The time came for me to blow my load and I got Huilee off the bed and on her knees as I wanked off my cock right into her open mouth. Since it had been some time been sex I ejaculated a bit more than usual as some of my cum landed on her cheeks and down her chin. I collapsed onto the bed exhausted as Huilee went to the bathroom again to clean up.
We slept in each other’s arms naked for about an hour till Huilee had to leave for home. She dressed up and I walked her downstairs and kissed her bye. She told me to definitely try this again in the next few days...

Huilee in her gym clothes
Old 01-06-2020, 03:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5412 / Power: 10
Continental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Circuit Breaker Sex (Short Story)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chopsumbong View Post
We slept in each other’s arms naked for about an hour till Huilee had to leave for home. She dressed up and I walked her downstairs and kissed her bye. She told me to definitely try this again in the next few days...

Huilee in her gym clothes
The next few days will be my turn. I want to be lying beside her as shown in the picture. Story of sex with another horny girl during CB period. TS, waiting for your continuation.

( Click to show/hide )
Not active in points exchange. IOU 2nd round :- ejectjoy, Steventan, Clouboutin, SK3636, kopigaogao, hamsapkwai, essinine, simplyunperfect, powerkid, Smoky7, twin towers, HC NEWBIRD, passerbyer...To return faster, PM me your latest post
Old 01-06-2020, 03:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 9
catlord is a Helpful and Caring Samstercatlord is a Helpful and Caring Samstercatlord is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Props for posting the story bro. I have own stories too but aren't you scared the govt monitors these forums and they'll track you down and fine you for breaking CB rules?

Rmb the story about some guys getting caught for bringing prostitutes in their house? How the heck the police even knew? There must be some next level surveillance shit they're doing.
Old 01-06-2020, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 6
NengPaBan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice gym wear!
Old 02-06-2020, 12:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
pinkycunt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good start TS, camping for more
Old 02-06-2020, 02:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 565 / Power: 16
Rambutan is a name known to allRambutan is a name known to allRambutan is a name known to allRambutan is a name known to allRambutan is a name known to allRambutan is a name known to all

Bro, can in increase the paragraphing for easier reading?
Old 02-06-2020, 02:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 565 / Power: 16
Rambutan is a name known to allRambutan is a name known to allRambutan is a name known to allRambutan is a name known to allRambutan is a name known to allRambutan is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by catlord View Post
Props for posting the story bro. I have own stories too but aren't you scared the govt monitors these forums and they'll track you down and fine you for breaking CB rules?

Rmb the story about some guys getting caught for bringing prostitutes in their house? How the heck the police even knew? There must be some next level surveillance shit they're doing.
You think too much! Just enjoy the story
Old 02-06-2020, 05:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Sure hope TS will update more soon, this story is nice.
Old 03-06-2020, 05:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7054 / Power: 13
BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute

thanks for this nice story, please continue sharing ts.
Old 03-06-2020, 07:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 6
campain deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice start bro, please continue...
Old 03-06-2020, 08:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute

great share, waiting here for more of this nice story.
Old 03-06-2020, 01:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
samsunite deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story. Waiting for updates
Old 03-06-2020, 07:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
RafaelCamacho deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support story and pls continue.
Old 04-06-2020, 04:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 7
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by catlord View Post

Lol! You must be out of your mind to believe this surveillance shit. Some ML are working since CB but still never get fine! To frighten Singaporean off, just post 1-2 news in straits times and 20,000 will lose their balls. ��
Old 04-06-2020, 05:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9446 / Power: 26
i^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond repute

interesting and nicely written story TS, great share and please do keep the updates coming.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1