The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 04-10-2016, 11:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7302 / Power: 11
rawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: HOTTEST NEWS IN GEYLANG DAILY & Gossips

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honestkeith View Post
Latest News Of The Impending Disapperance Of House 1803,05,09,17/19 due to relocation as the Lanlords have ceased the rental agreements to the stretch of Lor 18 Legal Houses.

Due to the impending disappearance of the Lor 18 Odd Number Legal Houses everyone of the OKT Erators was frantically looking out for New Premises to moved to. We will see many moving out to units that were abandoned due to licence revoked 1856, previous OKT retired etc will once again be active again.
Many of the gals in this Lorong have gone back and some others have move to other houses. Many had decided to return home as a result, Legal Geylang maybe short of gals temporary as the new gals approval passes that was assigned to these houses were kept on hold until further notice. OMG
Some Houses like 1809 were even left with no house gals as their Ang Pai gals all left spore ( LeLe , QiQi & XiaoXiao )a pity. 1803 some 6 New gals started work yesterday. Anyone else have more Juicy news to share plz do so here.
Cheers Happy Reading..... Upped Rep points if you find these news interesting & current. Cheers!

Warm Regards
Honestkeith
i think those OKTs now targetting 1856, 1425, WH19
Old 04-10-2016, 12:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1567 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: HOTTEST NEWS IN GEYLANG DAILY & Gossips

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
i usually park at the old badminton hall. If you are lucky, you'll get to see some hot ladies finishing their yoga lessons.

I love yoga pants
But no so much lot there huh

Mostly taken by G spa customer

But then near to playground
Old 04-10-2016, 12:54 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 875 / Power: 0
Honestkeith is a splendid one to beholdHonestkeith is a splendid one to beholdHonestkeith is a splendid one to beholdHonestkeith is a splendid one to beholdHonestkeith is a splendid one to beholdHonestkeith is a splendid one to beholdHonestkeith is a splendid one to behold
Smile Re: HOTTEST NEWS IN GEYLANG DAILY & Gossips

Updates on the Impending disappearance of Lor 18 odd nos legal Houses

1809 is going to 1425
1803 is going to 1856
1805 gals moving to 1820 till new place found
1817 to ??

All those are yet to finalized but submitted and awaiting confirmation from Anti Vice. Cheers!

Honestkeith
Old 04-10-2016, 06:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1868 / Power: 20
Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post

G-spa is the playground of a certain OKT. You will see him sleeping at G-spa almost everyday. Actually, lucky he is not there during the day otherwise, you will see the OKT seeing a number of WLs there.
Old 04-10-2016, 07:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:

I go at off peak hours so parking is always available.
Old 04-10-2016, 07:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nato17 View Post
G-spa is the playground of a certain OKT. You will see him sleeping at G-spa almost everyday. Actually, lucky he is not there during the day otherwise, you will see the OKT seeing a number of WLs there.
You must be a regular at G spa too. Takes a regular to know another
Old 04-10-2016, 07:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1567 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: HOTTEST NEWS IN GEYLANG DAILY & Gossips

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nato17 View Post
Yes normally after work he will go there to sleep then next day easy for him to report work

Quote:
I go at off peak hours so parking is always available.
But off peak hours not much Zha Bor to see at the Spa Makan Area
Old 04-10-2016, 09:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1270 / Power: 16
victorlee123 has much to be proud ofvictorlee123 has much to be proud ofvictorlee123 has much to be proud ofvictorlee123 has much to be proud ofvictorlee123 has much to be proud ofvictorlee123 has much to be proud ofvictorlee123 has much to be proud ofvictorlee123 has much to be proud ofvictorlee123 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Latest News Of The Impending Disapperance Of House 1803,05,09,17/19 due to relocation as the Lanlords have ceased the rental agreements to the stretch of Lor 18 Legal Houses.

Due to the impending disappearance of the Lor 18 Odd Number Legal Houses everyone of the OKT Erators was frantically looking out for New Premises to moved to. We will see many moving out to units that were abandoned due to licence revoked 1856, previous OKT retired etc will once again be active again.
Many of the gals in this Lorong have gone back and some others have move to other houses. Many had decided to return home as a result, Legal Geylang maybe short of gals temporary as the new gals approval passes that was assigned to these houses were kept on hold until further notice. OMG
Some Houses like 1809 were even left with no house gals as their Ang Pai gals all left spore ( LeLe , QiQi & XiaoXiao )a pity. 1803 some 6 New gals started work yesterday. Anyone else have more Juicy news to share plz do so here.
Cheers Happy Reading..... Upped Rep points if you find these news interesting & current. Cheers!

Warm Regards
Honestkeith
Thanks for the interesting info, bro.

Up list is empty. Exchange is welcome with bro or sis with power 6 and above. Thank you.

Last edited by victorlee123; 05-10-2016 at 07:29 PM.
Old 06-10-2016, 10:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1081 / Power: 20
adonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud of

How much a month rental do these legal Geylang house OKTs pay to their house owners? I was told a legal Geylang house once was owned by a doctor who rented it out to a licensed OKT. I don't if this is true or not.
Old 07-10-2016, 04:25 AM
Samster

Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Yes normally after work he will go there to sleep then next day easy for him to report work

But off peak hours not much Zha Bor to see at the Spa Makan Area
Not true leh. Before I know that the certain OKT stayed at G-spa, I know a few WLs who visited there leh and makan at the food area leh.

But now must upgrade to onsen at Stadium instead.
Old 07-10-2016, 04:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
You must be a regular at G spa too. Takes a regular to know another
lol. I not often in SG anymore, so how to be a regular. Actually, buy package still ok loh. Just throw in about 1k still got some voucher so a bit value for money in town. Nothing to do jio ppl there loh.
Old 07-10-2016, 11:16 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
marvel_dan is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:

Warm Regards
Honestkeith
Bro. Any idea what is going to happen to house1811? Thai cat 80 house
Old 10-10-2016, 03:30 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 0
Hotbod8484 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dear Bro Marvel

Same fate with all the Lorong 16 Odd number Legal Houses.

Good Luck to all of them

Seems like all are rushing to renovate their approved unit in time for Christmas.

Cheers!
Hotbod8484
Old 28-10-2016, 11:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 12
panad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Updates on the Impending disappearance of Lor 18 odd nos legal Houses

1809 is going to 1425
1803 is going to 1856
1805 gals moving to 1820 till new place found
1817 to ??

All those are yet to finalized but submitted and awaiting confirmation from Anti Vice. Cheers!

Honestkeith
Seems 1856 has resumed operation
Old 29-10-2016, 08:05 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 875 / Power: 0
Honestkeith is a splendid one to beholdHonestkeith is a splendid one to beholdHonestkeith is a splendid one to beholdHonestkeith is a splendid one to beholdHonestkeith is a splendid one to beholdHonestkeith is a splendid one to beholdHonestkeith is a splendid one to behold

Dear Bros

Yes Bro Panadol was right , House 1856 has started operations (formerly from 1803) New gals also debuted.

Other Houses that had new gals that debuted are

2062A
2831A
1606 Westerhouse
1654a

Any other houses Bros can chipped in . Happy Bonking Cheers!
Maybe can even name the gals if possible.

Honestkeith
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1