The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 20-10-2019, 03:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Haha, chill la bro.

Btw, her boobs looks enhanced, what's your verdict?

She can't seems to decide what she wants to offer..alternating between FL and ML but at same rates.
She will be staying ML for a while. Anyway ask her what she offers, then you will see what you get. Rates are always reasonable in my opinion. You visited her before?

Boobs wise my take, this pair well done. Nice bounce,big Cs, nice nipples. Can comment cause my hands caress many times. Each will have different verdict depends on their preference.
Old 20-10-2019, 03:20 PM
Samster

Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerberus View Post
Reminds me of Tweety Bird

( Click to show/hide )
Except tweety bird don't have a handful of Bs.
Old 20-10-2019, 03:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
alfredhuan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spawn1979 View Post
Erm anyone visited Bella (vanilla)recently. I have no idea why she playing 大悲咒- Buddhist sutra in the background while massaging.
Kinda creepy and soothing at the same time. Any bro experience before?
OMG!
She did not play music to me. Or is she trying to hint you to quit?
Old 20-10-2019, 03:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1242 / Power: 19
jimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud of

Yo Bro Vardy
Thank you for your support. I am happy to contribute and share my humble feedback, so we all Bros do not get short changed which happens often. Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vardy View Post
Thanks for honest MR
Old 20-10-2019, 03:54 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 22
actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
Managed to squeeze time to play abit so tried xiao xiao and the new angel.
Will post short one this time.

https://sglonelyguy.org/massage-angel/
Next the new Angel, I'd say don't waste your money.
Cmi to me.

That's my experience with both Xiao Xiao and Angel. So.may differ to others la.
Thanks for sharing. My experience with Angel quite nice.
Pretty looking with good skin complexion.
Abit naughty and i had a good time with her
Old 20-10-2019, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 22
Giggs is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGiggs is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yalpnez View Post
Similarly, angel’s looks didn’t impress me at first. but it does grow on you. She has some spunk and confidence. Some may dislike it. But her service is faultless.

IMO anqi is worth a visit. Her location is troublesome to get to. But high playability given her price and service. Looks wise accurate to the site, but think along the vibes of a nightclub hostess.

Not sure if she’s cut her phone usage habits. I’m sure many bros would have told her that already. Would RTM more if not for location.
Her time management could be slightly better too.
Anqi's phone usage habits have cut down significantly. btw it's her last week in SG.
Old 20-10-2019, 04:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
She will be staying ML for a while. Anyway ask her what she offers, then you will see what you get. Rates are always reasonable in my opinion. You visited her before?

Boobs wise my take, this pair well done. Nice bounce,big Cs, nice nipples. Can comment cause my hands caress many times. Each will have different verdict depends on their preference.
Thanks bro, great intel. Will keep her in my reserve list. I recall she has more publicity last stint. This time round quite muted.
Old 20-10-2019, 04:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 840 / Power: 15
oddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Any word on Amei and Cici returning?

They'll be coming to a whole new world this time.
Wechat CiCi but no reply. Oct is coming to an end soon. Just visited Hebe on Friday, really no horse run for vanilla service provided.
Old 20-10-2019, 04:54 PM
Chief Excitement Officer

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24895 / Power: 78
georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute

Absolutely hilarious!

May I kpo, did you come in that session?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spawn1979 View Post
Erm anyone visited Bella (vanilla)recently. I have no idea why she playing 大悲咒- Buddhist sutra in the background while massaging.
Kinda creepy and soothing at the same time. Any bro experience before?

easy come, easy go

Retired from ML scene except for that super special one
Old 20-10-2019, 04:56 PM
Chief Excitement Officer

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24895 / Power: 78
georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute

My favourite has returned home.

I need to look for replacement.
Anyone below 23 to recommend?

easy come, easy go

Retired from ML scene except for that super special one
Old 20-10-2019, 05:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by georgemagnum View Post

Bro, if you willing to take a chance, Qing Chuan does exude very youthful feel based on my only session with her last stint. But you gotta live with her very mediocre service level and low playability. Someone just posted a not so good experience with her though, maybe you have better luck than us

https://sglonelyguy.org/qing-chuan-massage/
Old 20-10-2019, 05:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgemagnum View Post

Who was your fav?

I second Bro JohnDick's recommendation of Qing Chuan. Should work for you since you seem to be more into the physical aspects and companionship rather than playability.
Old 20-10-2019, 05:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Thanks bro, great intel. Will keep her in my reserve list. I recall she has more publicity last stint. This time round quite muted.
Her last stint was quite some time ago. A couple of years at least. Probably a few reviews, not really much publicity. Sure we talking about the same person?

Again, I don't mention any misc news other than what is necessary. Do respect that.
Old 20-10-2019, 05:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 8
Spawn1979 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySpawn1979 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Fwah okay let me try replying all.
To bro that find it offensive and disrespectful. Sorry in advance.

@george CEO- yes I did. Interestingly- she went to wash up after that and I almost fell a sleep. The chant is damn soothing I must say.
@alfred- yeah maybe it’s time to time it down a notch. Lately my expenses> than income
Old 20-10-2019, 06:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

RTM https://sglonelyguy.org/massage-vivi/

Find her if you want a foxy slender babe to give you a good massage, big big con is that she operates in a shop, so hard to converse/establish rapport for those who're into such things. Another big big con is the $$$.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1