The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 20-10-2019, 06:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 848 / Power: 18
LauJiao is a splendid one to beholdLauJiao is a splendid one to beholdLauJiao is a splendid one to beholdLauJiao is a splendid one to beholdLauJiao is a splendid one to beholdLauJiao is a splendid one to beholdLauJiao is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Summary of Lady Dan Dan:

Link: http://www.tsrjox.net/girl.php?id=4865

Decide to commando and try this lady today. The services/prices are as stated in the website,no surprises (No massage parlor entrance fee too).

The spa/massage palor is shared between her and another ML, so do expect some movements and noise if there are other customers.

She is friendly, and easy to chat with. Massage was good, and my shoulder is still sore after the massage. She do have skills and technique, with the right amount of strength. In fact, i ask her not to put too much strength on me haha.

She is accommodating on the sensual part, as long as it's within her boundary (as stated in her services). I requested her to make out and help me with the hj,and i jerked off within 10mins. She took it slow by stroking my shaft,while kissing me from body and then upwards.

Bonus: Despite me over-running the 1 hr, she still suggest to give me a head massage as her next customer is still some time away!

Location : 8/10 - Accessible by public transport, and there's ample parking space
Looks: 7/10 - MILF so it really depends what you looking for. I do have a thing for older ladies
Body: 7/10 - I think for her age she maintained her body pretty well.
BBBJ: NA - Didn't try
HJ: 7.5/10 - Ok for me,slow and steady
Massage: 8/10 - Can feel that she is pretty skillful. One of the better ones i tried
RTM: Yes for me since i think she is one that can click with me, and furthermore she have good skills on massage.

Last edited by LauJiao; 20-10-2019 at 06:21 PM. Reason: add more details
Old 20-10-2019, 06:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 649 / Power: 17
scandalz is a name known to allscandalz is a name known to allscandalz is a name known to allscandalz is a name known to allscandalz is a name known to allscandalz is a name known to all

https://sglonelyguy.org/xiaoxiao-massage/

Strongly recommend this girl. Her last visit here ended early due to some unforeseen circumstances but during that short stay already let me feel a strong chemistry with her. Like the pictures, she is very cute and petite, like the way she speak and converse, very high gfe.

One thing changes from her last visit, her massage skills improve tremendously. Previously her massage was negligible but now, she is really one we can go to for a good massage.

After visiting so many new girls recently, she's the only one I'm recommending now. Sure will RTM many many times
Old 20-10-2019, 06:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by scandalz View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/xiaoxiao-massage/

Strongly recommend this girl. Her last visit here ended early due to some unforeseen circumstances but during that short stay already let me feel a strong chemistry with her. Like the pictures, she is very cute and petite, like the way she speak and converse, very high gfe.

One thing changes from her last visit, her massage skills improve tremendously. Previously her massage was negligible but now, she is really one we can go to for a good massage.

After visiting so many new girls recently, she's the only one I'm recommending now. Sure will RTM many many times
Good to see more ML offering CBJ these days.
Thanks for sharing.
Old 20-10-2019, 07:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Thanks for sharing.
she's more than just CBJ 1 year back.
Old 20-10-2019, 07:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 7
timtan71 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy.org/massage-yi-yi/

Location: 8/10 (Quite near to MRT, discreet and easy to access.)
Looks: 8.5/10 (same as pics, minus 5-10%)
Body: 8/10 (Super fair, got meat at the right places. Boobs are fantastic, nipples are rubber type.
Massage: 7/10 (Lasted awhile only but it was pretty good.)
Sensual: 8/10 (Naked right from the start of sensual, was wearing the nurse outfit before that. BBBJ was good, catbath was excellent. Allows painting and kissing.
RTM: Maybe, but would like to try others first.
Old 20-10-2019, 07:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 9
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by georgemagnum View Post
My favourite has returned home.

I need to look for replacement.
Anyone below 23 to recommend?
https://sglonelyguy.org/dan-ni-massage/

Maybe her
Not sure if she’s really under 23 but quite youthful
I should add that I did not RTM so it may be inaccurate to rely on that 1 sole session
Old 20-10-2019, 08:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 13
sgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by timtan71 View Post

Body: 8/10 (Super fair, got meat at the right places. Boobs are fantastic, nipples are rubber type.
Sensual: 8/10 (Naked right from the start of sensual, was wearing the nurse outfit before that. BBBJ was good, catbath was excellent. Allows painting and kissing.
I visited her again today...first time at her new place. Very nice, very discreet. This lady is my closest substitute to Laura right now. Will probably be my regular till she goes back...
Old 20-10-2019, 08:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 18
junming is one of the Best!junming is one of the Best!junming is one of the Best!
yesterday is my first time find tianniu, after go home always 想她。😊😊😊
Old 20-10-2019, 08:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 15
pistonedwy is one of the Best!pistonedwy is one of the Best!pistonedwy is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by junming View Post
Why bro? Is her looks or body or service?
Old 20-10-2019, 09:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Thanks for sharing.
Most give CBJ anyway, even for those advertised as BBBJ. Hygiene still important. As said before, just bring a rubber for those wanting CBJ. Quite simple.
Old 20-10-2019, 09:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 20
Annoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
To me, her boobs are nowhere near C, more than big A or small B. This is why I met her once only.
Yup should be a small b. Her x factors are : height, conversationalist ,syt, face
.. downside would be service and massage for sure.

Actually would prefer her to move out ...the current place has limited parking and lots of erps for drivers haha
Old 20-10-2019, 09:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Jun567 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Who are the more popular mls nowadays? Havent chiong for a while
Old 20-10-2019, 10:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
is normal when u find someone suits your liking. go beyond and explore further.
Old 20-10-2019, 10:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 6
JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!

Quote:
A word of caution. Don't get yourself trapped by KC.
Old 20-10-2019, 11:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 21
NotKia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by timtan71 View Post

Really love her look doing sensual like this Japanese av star.

https://www.javzw.com/OFJE-216/

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1