The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-12-2015, 12:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 23
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tieng Viet lovers club

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
expert tio si expert lah
I checked dicktionary one leh. Spent few hours lor. If the others also check I think they will find the answer.

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 06-12-2015, 12:31 AM
Samster

jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by levine View Post
what's the best translator (app or online) around?
best if can copy and paste to message on phone
I used a few. Lac Viet dictionary, vdict.com and Google translate.

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 06-12-2015, 12:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 677 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2742 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbl View Post
I checked dicktionary one leh. Spent few hours lor. If the others also check I think they will find the answer.
different dicktionary liao...
I check dicktionary also. spent few minutes nia
ket = link, so my interpretation
Old 06-12-2015, 01:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1078 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I knew the gal is engaged with client...usually if gal still keen to take on more clients will just ask the client to book a room and sms her the room number...only takes 15-20mins to service a client and max 30 mins...

the fact gal said tied up at around 9-10pm means she is not keen to work anymore and ended the day...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 06-12-2015, 01:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
My dicktionary has slow respond. Sometimes check instant reply. Sometimes check long reply. Sometimes even no reply. (Page not found)

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 06-12-2015, 10:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 467 / Power: 16
Wendella is a glorious beacon of lightWendella is a glorious beacon of lightWendella is a glorious beacon of lightWendella is a glorious beacon of lightWendella is a glorious beacon of light

Ok here's one...
Conversation with a girl who I am pretty sure is out of town. I asked...

I: em o dau?

She: E ve que moi toi ne met muon luon
(Guess: she has gone for some nights.. Tired want always? -- the gist is she's out of town, I guess)

I: Ok. Em den HCM khi nao?

She: E ve hai ba ngay e len roi
(Guess: I go 2 or 3 days -- I left (HCM) already)
Old 06-12-2015, 10:09 PM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wendella View Post
Ok here's one...
Conversation with a girl who I am pretty sure is out of town. I asked...

I: em o dau?

She: E ve que moi toi ne met muon luon
(Guess: she has gone for some nights.. Tired want always? -- the gist is she's out of town, I guess)

I: Ok. Em den HCM khi nao?

(Guess: I go 2 or 3 days -- I left (HCM) already)
E ve que moi toi ne met muon luon
I went back province home just reached very tired

E ve hai ba ngay e len roi
I went back 2 3 days and I go back hcm

Meaning - she is with a bf or a carrot for the night and not keen to take you as client...just my 2 cents worth

Last edited by Hurricane88; 06-12-2015 at 10:37 PM.
Old 06-12-2015, 10:23 PM
Samster

Wendella is a glorious beacon of lightWendella is a glorious beacon of lightWendella is a glorious beacon of lightWendella is a glorious beacon of lightWendella is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
E ve que moi toi ne met muon luon
I went back province home just reached back hcm very tired

E ve hai ba ngay e len roi
I went back 2 3 days and I am back hcm

Meaning - she is with a bf or a carrot for the night and not keen to take you as client...just my 2 cents worth
This doesn't actually make sense in the context cuz we met up yesterday daytime and she told me she was driving 5 hrs to the countryside (or 5:00 evening, not totally sure). Sorry I didn't include that necessary bit of background.

This one isn't P4P, not for me at least.

Thanks

Last edited by Wendella; 06-12-2015 at 10:41 PM.
Old 06-12-2015, 10:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
This doesn't actually make sense in the context
I think u some how or rather understand the sentence. With context u know whether a translated sentence is correct or wrong.

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 06-12-2015, 10:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
This doesn't actually make sense in the context cuz we met up yesterday daytime and she told me she was driving 5 hrs to the countryside (or 5:00 evening, not totally sure).

This one isn't P4P, not for me at least.

Thanks
Corrected as above...

Old 06-12-2015, 10:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
She: E ve que moi toi ne met muon CHET luon
I go back hometown just reached. Tired until want to die. She missed a word.

Quote:
I go back hometown 2-3 days I will back to hcmc

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 06-12-2015, 10:45 PM
Samster

Ok thanks again to both of you.

A few weeks back she had sent me a message that said she LEN NGAY MAI-- which was right when she had quit her job and then left to go to countryside for a while.
Old 07-12-2015, 11:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
thớt có linh thớt vào phán cho 1 tiếng nào...calling all viet language experts, whats this mean..it was posted after i posted something in my terrible vietnamese on a viet versian of sbf
Me I have no idea (cutting board cutting board ) but suggest you also add whatever you posted before this to give some context.

I learned this the hard way here just last night.
Old 07-12-2015, 11:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 11
profx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Does it mean, "Admin, please said something"
Quote:
thớt có linh thớt vào phán cho 1 tiếng nào...calling all viet language experts, whats this mean..it was posted after i posted something in my terrible vietnamese on a viet versian of sbf
Old 07-12-2015, 03:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 569 / Power: 9
TomMaffo1ter is a name known to allTomMaffo1ter is a name known to allTomMaffo1ter is a name known to allTomMaffo1ter is a name known to allTomMaffo1ter is a name known to allTomMaffo1ter is a name known to all

Quote:
I asked a Viet she also not sure.

linh thớt - ko hieu?

thớt - THIS WORD cannot find in dictionary.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1