The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 25-09-2023, 10:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
norib deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Stupid heart

Just turned 28. I spent most of this past year traveling and meeting girls, mostly in Thailand and Vietnam. Some cute girls, but I can fuck and forget, whatever. Later in July arrive in Bangkok and meet beautiful ML. I try to forget but keep seeing her every day. Now I can't move on. Want to stay and date her now. But have to leave for work and may not come back for at least 1 year. Thinking about quitting and try to find job in Thailand instead, but it's stupid I think. Brain dun wanna waste future earnings just to see her, but heart wants stay with her. I have savings to live on another 1 year no problem. maybe try to find job in 1 year, if can't find good one, maybe have to forget lah.
Old 25-09-2023, 02:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 14
0541774 has much to be proud of0541774 has much to be proud of0541774 has much to be proud of0541774 has much to be proud of0541774 has much to be proud of0541774 has much to be proud of0541774 has much to be proud of0541774 has much to be proud of
Re: Stupid heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by norib View Post
Just turned 28. I spent most of this past year traveling and meeting girls, mostly in Thailand and Vietnam. Some cute girls, but I can fuck and forget, whatever. Later in July arrive in Bangkok and meet beautiful ML. I try to forget but keep seeing her every day. Now I can't move on. Want to stay and date her now. But have to leave for work and may not come back for at least 1 year. Thinking about quitting and try to find job in Thailand instead, but it's stupid I think. Brain dun wanna waste future earnings just to see her, but heart wants stay with her. I have savings to live on another 1 year no problem. maybe try to find job in 1 year, if can't find good one, maybe have to forget lah.
Just do it..follow your heart. U never try u never know.
Old 25-09-2023, 07:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 728 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
another one tio gong tao again?
Old 25-09-2023, 09:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
another one tio gong tao again?
lol yeah. I thought I was immune
Old 26-09-2023, 12:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 7
Pictionary is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPictionary is a Helpful and Caring Samster

End of storytelling 1

Last edited by Pictionary; 16-10-2023 at 02:38 AM.
Old 26-09-2023, 12:40 AM
Samster

Pictionary is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPictionary is a Helpful and Caring Samster

End of storytelling 2

Last edited by Pictionary; 16-10-2023 at 02:38 AM.
Old 27-09-2023, 12:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4459 / Power: 14
Banaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond repute

wah. catch no balls roi.
Old 27-09-2023, 10:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 881 / Power: 13
obeyyodude is a splendid one to beholdobeyyodude is a splendid one to beholdobeyyodude is a splendid one to beholdobeyyodude is a splendid one to beholdobeyyodude is a splendid one to beholdobeyyodude is a splendid one to beholdobeyyodude is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pictionary View Post
Actually i not the tech savvy guy, then she say the fu ji gang. To get the intelligent and v chio girl of my dreams, i need to advance myself, pave the way for her to get into fu ji gang. It seems i am going to sacrifice myself for her to get a better life, and to break out of the FL.
sorry off topic, but what is fu ji/fu jian gang? keep hearing this term on this forum...
Old 28-09-2023, 01:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3551 / Power: 15
Marmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond repute

Fu Jian Gang ?

The group that was recently arrested for money laundering ?

The rest not very coherent.
Old 28-09-2023, 07:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 10
chubbybastard deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychubbybastard deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Aiyah 28 still so young. Can just YOLO quit job go BKK and live with girl for 1 year and enjoy life la since you say have enough funds for 1 year. Worse comes to worse you only lose 1 year, come back Singapore you are only aged 29. What do you have to lose? Young people no need think so much about money la. Not like you making much (I'm assuming - and no disrespect) unless you tell me one month in Singapore you easily make more than $15k p.m. Even so, if you can make $15k p.m. at age 28, you can most definately find a job 1 year later.

If not just take time to enjoy your 20s. You'll never get back the time especially when you are in your 40s with family, mortgages, bills to pay, kids and wife to feed. You will forever regret what could have been had you YOLO-ed in your 20s. Always living in regret. Life is short
Old 28-09-2023, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by obeyyodude View Post
sorry off topic, but what is fu ji/fu jian gang? keep hearing this term on this forum...
A v well known semiconductor company. --end--

Last edited by Pictionary; 01-10-2023 at 04:39 PM.
Old 01-10-2023, 02:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1323 / Power: 4
Catsu has much to be proud ofCatsu has much to be proud ofCatsu has much to be proud ofCatsu has much to be proud ofCatsu has much to be proud ofCatsu has much to be proud ofCatsu has much to be proud ofCatsu has much to be proud ofCatsu has much to be proud ofCatsu has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pictionary View Post
A v well known semiconductor company. Anyhow, I got acknowledgement from my boss for solving the cyber security cum programming. He say anything that needs to be reproduced has to be converted into sales. Actually, programming v difficult already, now need to undergo cyber security before can reproduce a decent work.

Anyway, i dun think you will know nuts about this. It either brings out the best or worst in each character, the only saving grace is that the doer is a zharbor, must be at least a bit chio can already, no need to be v chio. Whenever talking to zharbors, they can get backups from the bosses. They have many chances to bring out the hapharzard or absurb characters in them, it depends on whether the bosses are cheekopek or not?

If dun want any troubles, try not to associate with zharbors. Even if too exhausted, also dun talk a bit to them. They can use your emotions to destroy your job, life and career.

Most bosses are cheekopek from my experience 🐱 I'm a boss but NOT a cheekopek 🐱
Old 01-10-2023, 03:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catsu View Post
Most bosses are cheekopek from my experience 🐱 I'm a boss but NOT a cheekopek 🐱
You should employ more chiobu, especially xmm, to get more yang qi.

Usually chiobus, esp xmmm, derive the most yin qi from zhai nan over zhai nan getting from chiobus. I dun want to influence the forces of nature which i am fully aware of and can't be spoken or felt within.

Last edited by Pictionary; 01-10-2023 at 07:05 PM.
Old 10-10-2023, 03:50 PM
Samster

Have to post update. Never think about dating a girl after sleeping with her for money. She will always think of you as a customer first. Sometimes, you think this girl might be different from the other ones, that she might be able to love you sincerely, but always she will play the tricks she plays on other guys she fucks. then you cannot tell if she really like you or just pretend like with all other guys...too much heartache to deal with
Old 11-10-2023, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 881 / Power: 15
Gmail is a splendid one to beholdGmail is a splendid one to beholdGmail is a splendid one to beholdGmail is a splendid one to beholdGmail is a splendid one to beholdGmail is a splendid one to beholdGmail is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Never think about dating a girl after sleeping with her for money.(
Yes Bro, this has always been the way.
But some still fall nonetheless.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1