The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 27-09-2010, 08:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
mortar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
My condition, my fear

Hi fellow sbf bros, I am a 22yrs old male and last week, I began to have this symptom and the fear became more overwhelming over the days and I decided to create a thread here to update my progress along the way.

Here's the summary of my sex life.

-1 sex partner(gf) and all are protected one
-2 bbbj with fl during the army
-ORD clearance with hiv negative result
-1 bbbj with fl 2 weeks ago

In the army, I had this symptom for around 2 times where the tip of my foreskin will become swollen and watery. It will heal after 3-4days without any medication(i just applied some saf powder on the affected area).

1 week after the commercial bbbj, I encountered the same problem again and I thought it was just the usual problem and I did the same things: use soap to clean the affected area and powder bath. However this time, the affected area spread from half of the circumference of my foreskin to almost the entire foreskin. Swollen, watery and with some pus. Moreover, it is not healing but become worse. I pmed someone in the forum and he replied that my condition might be balanitis..

Now, whenever I thought of this, I would totally lose my mood and can just stone there thinking of what will be my future like if I happen to contact a sexual transmitted disease. I would lose my gf, and faith from my family.. I have booked an appt with dsc clinic tml and would see how it goes.

"shi qu le cai dong de zhen gui"
Old 28-09-2010, 03:23 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -39 / Power: 0
iron_fist87 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: My condition, my fear

Quote:
Originally Posted by mortar View Post
Hi fellow sbf bros, I am a 22yrs old male and last week, I began to have this symptom and the fear became more overwhelming over the days and I decided to create a thread here to update my progress along the way.

Here's the summary of my sex life.

-1 sex partner(gf) and all are protected one
-2 bbbj with fl during the army
-ORD clearance with hiv negative result
-1 bbbj with fl 2 weeks ago

In the army, I had this symptom for around 2 times where the tip of my foreskin will become swollen and watery. It will heal after 3-4days without any medication(i just applied some saf powder on the affected area).

1 week after the commercial bbbj, I encountered the same problem again and I thought it was just the usual problem and I did the same things: use soap to clean the affected area and powder bath. However this time, the affected area spread from half of the circumference of my foreskin to almost the entire foreskin. Swollen, watery and with some pus. Moreover, it is not healing but become worse. I pmed someone in the forum and he replied that my condition might be balanitis..

Now, whenever I thought of this, I would totally lose my mood and can just stone there thinking of what will be my future like if I happen to contact a sexual transmitted disease. I would lose my gf, and faith from my family.. I have booked an appt with dsc clinic tml and would see how it goes.

"shi qu le cai dong de zhen gui"
bro u did the rite thing just face it n c a doctor n get it cured... Most probaly its std... Gf might not b safe either if she is not faithful to u...
Old 28-09-2010, 04:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 252 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 462 / Power: 15
squiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of light

Good luck TS. May happiness come to you again, able to keep your gf & etc.

Whenever a Samster start to go out to fk. He sure will get risk for STD. 1day might tio or not. You have to be prepared when you step into the fk realm.

Maybe after from all these. You will stop commercial sex & etc. Only sex with your gf.
Old 28-09-2010, 05:32 PM
Samster

Thank you so much bros

I jus came back from my appt. Did blood test as well as the smear test and results are hiv negative and no fungus sample on smear. The herpes test need to wait for some time before they sms me the result.. I was given some medication for the time being and next appt is 2 weeks later.

For now, I can't really be 100% delight as not all the results are back. The last thing I would want is to get herpes..

Bros, always wear protection whenever u chiong even if it's bj. Will update the progress here
Old 30-09-2010, 09:52 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -39 / Power: 0
iron_fist87 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Thank you so much bros

I jus came back from my appt. Did blood test as well as the smear test and results are hiv negative and no fungus sample on smear. The herpes test need to wait for some time before they sms me the result.. I was given some medication for the time being and next appt is 2 weeks later.

For now, I can't really be 100% delight as not all the results are back. The last thing I would want is to get herpes..

Bros, always wear protection whenever u chiong even if it's bj. Will update the progress here
good luck bro. Nothing wan lah dont worry so much b happy!
Old 30-09-2010, 10:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 72 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 16
samyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant future

as long as u seek medical attention, the rest just wait and see result
Old 23-10-2010, 01:48 AM
Samster

Hi bros, guess it's time for me to update here about my condition.
Here it goes,

After the 1st appt, i was given teracycline hydrochloride(cream form) to apply on the affected area and also acyclovir, which is a oral medication to suppress herpes condition. The doc can't really give a confirmation of the illness and he suggested those medication for the worst case. So i ate the medicine and apply the cream, and my condition got better on the 2nd and 3rd day and after the 4th and 5th day, i can see a dramatic improvement, almost like 95% back to normal condition.

So I went there 2 weeks later after my 1st appt, for all the test results. Wa piang i tell u guys, they purposely play the ch8 drama from last time where chen han wei got AIDS and how his wife was so sad about it, and they keep repeated some part only, not the whole episode though. Anyway i no choice but to watch loh, the more i watch, the more my heart beat faster.. The last time my heart beat so fast was after soc test i rmb.. I wouldnt say it's a bad idea to play that video infront of those waiting seats, it really will bring people to senses such that when u have ur love ones already, don't do silly things that might affect ur life, as well as break the heart of ur love ones.

So it was my turn to go in. The doc is an ang moh doc. She showed me those results from her monitor screen and all are NEG what a relief.. then after that i discuss with her about my condition and asked if it's balanitis and she replied most probably is. She also discussed with me on how to have proper hygiene so as to prevent this next time. So i was discharged and no further appt is needed unless the same thing happens again.

Anyway, I am a person whom will surf sbf frequently and would look for cheap thrill like $50 bbbj from minah. And always after those session, i would have a regret feeling that i had betrayed my gf and the $50 can be put to greater use.. always body(lust) over mind. From this recent incident onwards, i have decided to quit doing these thing and be even more devoted to my gf and other things in life. Even when the lust starts to overwhelm, i will think back of this incident and will ask myself to think twice..

Thanks bros for reading this thread and giving me the motivation to carry on during the waiting period.
Old 23-10-2010, 03:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Martell99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
yes bro carry on wif life...
if in future looking at those fls again pls think back wat you haf gone through...
if really got the need find gf la or yr hands...
TAKE CARE...

eNjoy eVery siNgle dAy of my LiFe...
Old 23-10-2010, 11:54 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Thanks bros for reading this thread and giving me the motivation to carry on during the waiting period.
Get yourself circumcised. It'll solve all your penile problems.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 23-10-2010, 02:55 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
username85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

good luck bro. hope you are healthy. remember prevention is better than cure
Old 24-10-2010, 10:10 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
gambirsarawak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

good luck to you bro.. always have protection whatever you do!
Old 25-10-2010, 05:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 15
fastfoot has much to be proud offastfoot has much to be proud offastfoot has much to be proud offastfoot has much to be proud offastfoot has much to be proud offastfoot has much to be proud offastfoot has much to be proud offastfoot has much to be proud of

No matter what bro always bear this in mind wear protection when have sex or bbbj with an fl or even your gf. Glad you are alright now.
Old 25-10-2010, 09:05 PM
Samster

Thanks so much guys, and same to you all, rmb to chiong with protection.

Username85:

There isnt any cure for herpes, play safe bros
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1