The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-09-2012, 05:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 262 / Power: 13
runroader is one of the Best!runroader is one of the Best!runroader is one of the Best!
My medical condition

It started one month ago. A dull ache was occuring more and more frequently on my kkj. I don't know the cause, it just happened. So naturally, i got concerned and decided to visit my family doctor to have it checked. After preliminary checks, results remain inconclusive. During one of the visits to the clinic, my stepmom went with me because she was also concerned about my condition.

That day, my doctor advised to me conduct regular checks on myself in the comfort of my own home, but it would be best to have the assistance of another person to ensure they can be done more thoroughly. My doctor took the chance to speak to my stepmom about assisting me since she was present. Well it was pretty awkward because my doctor assumed she was my real mother so she was the best person to help me out.

Maybe I looked young, or my stepmom looked matured for her age. The doctor couldn't tell that we were only 10 years apart. I believe it is the former, because I get a lot of remarks from strangers that I look like a teenager despite being 22 years old. My good looking stepmom could pass for a lady in her 20s with her shapely figure and flawless skin, so it is quite hard to understand why the doctor would think she's old. Hell, even the young nurse in the clinic threw my stepmom envious glances.

As my doctor explained the need for someone to help me with my nether region checks, my stepmom blushed as she looked towards me. We were close ever since she married my Dad 6 years ago, but never THAT close. But as these things could turn out to be serious, she somewhat reluctantly agreed to help me out. The doctor taught her what to do and advised us that these checks have to be done once in every 3 days. I was still required to report back to the doctor with our findings until further notice.

With that, we left the clinic. On the way home, the realisation of the potential awkwardness hit me pretty hard. I couldn't find any words to say to my stepmom. Always the understanding one, she tried to reassure me it was going to be just a standard medical procedure, that it was going to be fine, that she doesn't mind, etc. I wasn't really listening to her. In the back of my mind, I kept thinking that the next day, I had to drop my pants in front of her.

to be continued?
Old 15-09-2012, 05:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 255 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13150 / Power: 17
4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute4Dguru has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My medical condition

Welcome back..... more stories pls.....

英雄末路不可怕,
自甘堕落最可悲。
Old 15-09-2012, 08:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
malepatient deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great start. Please continue.

malepatient
Old 15-09-2012, 09:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30724 / Power: 29
simple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond repute

interesting!

30 724 18/4 Qazxcvbnm+19

effective 28/11/23: 29pts

IOU list: 10/3 Ecuader+23, 9/3 Swagelock+25
, 18/2 Me Siam Bu, 16/2 Ricky_Torres, 12/2 Superman67+19, 25/1 mikenade+10
Old 15-09-2012, 09:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1431 / Power: 19
<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of<<totally>> has much to be proud of

Lesbo act~!! Wah we are getting more varieties stories now.
Old 15-09-2012, 10:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 867 / Power: 14
Season_Tea is a splendid one to beholdSeason_Tea is a splendid one to beholdSeason_Tea is a splendid one to beholdSeason_Tea is a splendid one to beholdSeason_Tea is a splendid one to beholdSeason_Tea is a splendid one to beholdSeason_Tea is a splendid one to behold

Continue bro! Nice story
Old 15-09-2012, 10:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2587 / Power: 16
nishikado has a reputation beyond reputenishikado has a reputation beyond reputenishikado has a reputation beyond reputenishikado has a reputation beyond reputenishikado has a reputation beyond reputenishikado has a reputation beyond reputenishikado has a reputation beyond reputenishikado has a reputation beyond reputenishikado has a reputation beyond reputenishikado has a reputation beyond reputenishikado has a reputation beyond repute

continue! it'll be an interesting one i bet
Old 15-09-2012, 11:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1037 / Power: 19
jj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by <<totally>> View Post
Lesbo act~!! Wah we are getting more varieties stories now.
no lah, got kkj one.
Old 16-09-2012, 12:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1520 / Power: 13
cataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant future

lai lea, continue
Old 16-09-2012, 12:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 19
tanhockgin is one of the Best!tanhockgin is one of the Best!tanhockgin is one of the Best!

A refreshing spin.....do cont'd
Old 16-09-2012, 12:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 19
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

Interesting start, camping here too for more. Thanks bro TS, cheers ........................

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Old 16-09-2012, 01:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Bockster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here...keep it coming...
Old 16-09-2012, 05:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2033 / Power: 14
ReelSchnick has a reputation beyond reputeReelSchnick has a reputation beyond reputeReelSchnick has a reputation beyond reputeReelSchnick has a reputation beyond reputeReelSchnick has a reputation beyond reputeReelSchnick has a reputation beyond reputeReelSchnick has a reputation beyond reputeReelSchnick has a reputation beyond reputeReelSchnick has a reputation beyond reputeReelSchnick has a reputation beyond reputeReelSchnick has a reputation beyond repute

Waiting for next installment
Old 16-09-2012, 06:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
wonderbeezz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping Camping~
Old 19-09-2012, 03:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 963 / Power: 19
IwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to behold

support support. camping here liao.

How I saw my mom had sex: https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=49860
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1