The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 11-12-2018, 10:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
Bmwlee1988 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxtwentyfour View Post
Tried WH10 G15 yesterday.

Okay, she does not speak very much English. At least nothing I said was understood by her. I asked her what is your name. She said something like "victim"? I said, "Huh? Victim of what??"

She said "victim! victim!"

Turns out she was referring to her number, 15.

After she bathed me, we went to foreplay. The foreplay was NICE. The way she ground her body onto mine. My dick was hard.

Her body was great too. Just the right proportions. I caressed her entire body slowly. A nice, well proportioned, firm body that was very pleasant to look at & touch. Licked her glorious nipples until I couldn't take it anymore.

She then capped me and we fucked.

Foreplay: 8/10
Body: 8/10
FJ: 7/10

RTF: yes
May I know where are WH10?
Old 15-12-2018, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 291 / Power: 10
nc52 is one of the Best!nc52 is one of the Best!nc52 is one of the Best!
Re: Geylang's $40 and $50 Thai Reports

Can anyone help list all 40/50 houses . Much appreciated.
Old 15-12-2018, 11:34 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 0
dipolog deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydipolog deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

JM14 G6 boobs is not natural boobs...... silicone enhanced.
I accidently bump her nose while dfk and she flared up saying it is painful as she had silicone surgery on her nose & boobs. Needless to say also no pressing of boobs or nipples.... only allow light caressing on the outside.

Service was GFE style and SOP was shower together, long catbath, bbbj & fj.... no ar, no aj & no playing with her boobs..... after shootout she ask for extension to do massage...... I declined and had to shower alone afterwards and 100% u-turn with earlier GFE gone out the window.

Btw is she a new gal? I read previous posts here G6 was Dream .... but she say her name is Ferrari .
Old 16-12-2018, 03:25 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 0
Beretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Can describe how Ferrari look like?

My last visit to Dream was like 6-7 months ago..... no restrictions at all and service oriented WL including backdoor with top up / extension.
Old 16-12-2018, 11:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 346 / Power: 7
UltramanTiga87 is one of the Best!UltramanTiga87 is one of the Best!UltramanTiga87 is one of the Best!UltramanTiga87 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beretta View Post
Can describe how Ferrari look like?

My last visit to Dream was like 6-7 months ago..... no restrictions at all and service oriented WL including backdoor with top up / extension.
Dream went back to Thailand. Tried Dream twice. Superb.. Haha.
Old 16-12-2018, 03:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by nc52 View Post
Can anyone help list all 40/50 houses . Much appreciated.
Its all in the sticky thread
Old 16-12-2018, 04:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 7
oldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltramanTiga87 View Post
dream has become nightmare now lol
Old 16-12-2018, 10:34 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 0
dipolog deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydipolog deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
So the current G6 is not Dream.

Why does this house let the new girls use those Ang Pai numbers? Switch n bait tactics?

I had gone there thinking G6 was Dream and was not aware a new girl had taken that number.
Old 16-12-2018, 11:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 346 / Power: 7
UltramanTiga87 is one of the Best!UltramanTiga87 is one of the Best!UltramanTiga87 is one of the Best!UltramanTiga87 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dipolog View Post
So the current G6 is not Dream.

Why does this house let the new girls use those Ang Pai numbers? Switch n bait tactics?

I had gone there thinking G6 was Dream and was not aware a new girl had taken that number.
Don't they always reuse the numbers once the girl leaves Singapore?
Old 17-12-2018, 01:17 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 0
Grounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud of

Quote:
Don't they always reuse the numbers once the girl leaves Singapore?
That's because they recycle the existing number tags and do not have to make new ones. Can save a few dollars by doing that.
Old 17-12-2018, 03:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 7
jacktan66 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

JM14 G4 Soda. RTF her today, attitude really terrible. She said she don't like me anymore and asked me not to find her after today. During the session keep rushing me to cum quickly. When I frenched her she bite my tongue forcefully. I think she going to ord soon that's why such heck care attitude. But her turnaround attitude today towards a RTF customer like me is really baffling

Better think twice before you engage this bitch now. Bad experience today, in fact the worst I ever had in geylang
Old 17-12-2018, 04:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Geylang1969 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacktan66 View Post
JM14 G4 Soda. RTF her today, attitude really terrible. She said she don't like me anymore and asked me not to find her after today. During the session keep rushing me to cum quickly. When I frenched her she bite my tongue forcefully. I think she going to ord soon that's why such heck care attitude. But her turnaround attitude today towards a RTF customer like me is really baffling

Better think twice before you engage this bitch now. Bad experience today, in fact the worst I ever had in geylang
I have had similar bad treatment from G4. She is selective now, if you are not in her fave list you will be treated like shit. Looks like you were treated even worse, getting bitten by a WL is not what you paid $40 for.

Did you report it to OKT? You should have. What she did was a serious mistake, in fact risky enough to transmit some nasty STDs. When customer pays money there we expect a safe environment. Not an angry bitch biting our tongue and causing injury and increased disease risk. G4 should be sent home immediately for what she did to you.
Old 19-12-2018, 01:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 6
sataybeehoon87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried L16 H37 viet house today and here goes my honest FR.

OKT was rude as hell. Went in with a friend and look look see see for a few seconds. We then went out to have a smoke while considering which girl we should take.

After we smoked we proceeded to walk in and OKT told us in Chinese “MAKE SURE THIS IS THE LAST TIME YOU GUYS WANT SEE, DONT WASTE MY TIME”.

Sibei guailan really me and my friend jitau no mood. Knn so old still step big. I believe either me and my friend treat him our fist his family can standby casket.

We each took G19 and G17.

G19-
Face: 6/10 cute syt however not the prettiest
Boobs: 10/10 enhanced very big but very soft. Made me hard just by looking.
CBJ: 7/10 quite a lot of suction though prefer BBBJ. No balls licking.
Catbath: 5/10 SOP
FJ: 8/10 Cowgirl, missionary, doggy. Nice moaning with some neck kissing here and there.

G17-
Face: 8/10 prettier than G19
Boobs: 9/10 look nice with the dress but once naked not as good looking
CBJ: 7/10 no mood to do FJ due to the guailan OKT so told her to blow till cum. Fondling her titties while she gave head.
Catbath: 4/10 only nipples. SOP.

RTF: definitely no unless OKT pass away.
Old 19-12-2018, 01:45 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Xmen12345 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Pathetic FR ever
Old 19-12-2018, 07:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sataybeehoon87 View Post
Tried L16 H37 viet house today and here goes my honest FR.

OKT was rude as hell. Went in with a friend and look look see see for a few seconds. We then went out to have a smoke while considering which girl we should take.

After we smoked we proceeded to walk in and OKT told us in Chinese “MAKE SURE THIS IS THE LAST TIME YOU GUYS WANT SEE, DONT WASTE MY TIME”.

Sibei guailan really me and my friend jitau no mood. Knn so old still step big. I believe either me and my friend treat him our fist his family can standby casket.

We each took G19 and G17.

G19-
Face: 6/10 cute syt however not the prettiest
Boobs: 10/10 enhanced very big but very soft. Made me hard just by looking.
CBJ: 7/10 quite a lot of suction though prefer BBBJ. No balls licking.
Catbath: 5/10 SOP
FJ: 8/10 Cowgirl, missionary, doggy. Nice moaning with some neck kissing here and there.

G17-
Face: 8/10 prettier than G19
Boobs: 9/10 look nice with the dress but once naked not as good looking
CBJ: 7/10 no mood to do FJ due to the guailan OKT so told her to blow till cum. Fondling her titties while she gave head.
Catbath: 4/10 only nipples. SOP.

RTF: definitely no unless OKT pass away.
i agree.. the okt was very rude
that is why me and kaki avoid so i have nv tried any gal here lol
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1