The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 16-07-2011, 06:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 497 / Power: 15
cindy c is a glorious beacon of lightcindy c is a glorious beacon of lightcindy c is a glorious beacon of lightcindy c is a glorious beacon of lightcindy c is a glorious beacon of light
Lightbulb ☀ ★ ☀ KtV  chiO  Bu 小乔  Xiao  Qiao ☀ ★

▓▓ 。。Angel Collection ~ 。~ CityAngel 。。 ▓▓

KTV CHIO BU 小乔 XIAO QIAO

More details,pls click the signature below :-
Old 16-07-2011, 07:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 14
samual deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: ☀ ★ ☀ KtV  chiO  Bu 小乔  Xiao  Qiao ☀ &#

woohoo looks hot
Old 17-07-2011, 02:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 15
rwp19 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This is good~thx~
Old 17-07-2011, 01:32 PM
Samster

cindy c is a glorious beacon of lightcindy c is a glorious beacon of lightcindy c is a glorious beacon of lightcindy c is a glorious beacon of lightcindy c is a glorious beacon of light
Re: ☀ ★ ☀ KtV  chiO  Bu 小乔  Xiao  Qiao ☀ &a

More details,pls click my signature below :-
Old 18-07-2011, 12:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Alwaystanding is Cool - loads of Potential

Waiting for commandor FR
Old 18-07-2011, 09:57 PM
Samster

More details,pls click my signature below :-
Old 18-07-2011, 11:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 14
maggimee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

aiyo.... i wait so long for xiao man, u pop one xiao qiao out =/
Old 19-07-2011, 02:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggimee View Post
aiyo.... i wait so long for xiao man, u pop one xiao qiao out =/
sorry bro,Xiao Man told me she will start work if can extend her pass but not success ,she back to CN liao,mayb next time ba..
Old 21-07-2011, 04:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 14
skylight88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Today after meet up with friend finish feel abit bored so when down to geyleng drive to see gt any chio bu at there anot. after 2 round in geyleng drive i did not find any chio bu gal around so i decide to check the web for gal.

when i was search throught the web i saw this gal name Xiao Qiao was attracted my eye. i throught give her a call she ans it very fast. i told her i want to have blowjob and sex in the car. she said ok she love to do it at the car too so we meet the place where she sms me to meet her.

She really look indeep chio bu no fake, her body size and breast size all just nice to be fuck 1. she bring me to a place where all throught those landed flat at build eg Bungalow Type. we serach for the place for some time finally found a haven build finish bugalow flat and the gate door was not block so we drove in to the carpark to hide from ppl.

Once park the car ok we change our seat to the rear behind, i ask she got bring condom with her she said no, and i didnt bring condom too cos i was with friend just now. but not too bad she can blowjob cim and breast fuck too.

i touch kiss her breast body everywhere of her body and she suck my dick for abt 30min until it cum in her mouth but her cim still need to be improvice she cannnot taste the speam or hold in her mouth well she split on my dick but nvm she clean it up for me.

after done i send her home.

The End

Name: Xiao Qiao
Look: 8/10
Body: 8/10
Boobs: Just Nice
Bbbj: 7/10
CIM: 6/10 - need more improve
FJ: NIA - 4get to bring CONDOM
Overall: 7/10
RTF: Yes if i cant find any better gal
Cost: $80 inside car
Xiao Qiao num: 93908566 call her she will be here for 1 month as wat she told me

If BBBJ CIM price can give abt $60 i think is more better.
$80 BBBJ and Fuck just nice just my comment.

Hi bro up my point for me, i just came back from her service, straight aways write a fourm report for her.

Thank you.
Old 21-07-2011, 02:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by skylight88 View Post
Today after meet up with friend finish feel abit bored so when down to geyleng drive to see gt any chio bu at there anot. after 2 round in geyleng drive i did not find any chio bu gal around so i decide to check the web for gal.

when i was search throught the web i saw this gal name Xiao Qiao was attracted my eye. i throught give her a call she ans it very fast. i told her i want to have blowjob and sex in the car. she said ok she love to do it at the car too so we meet the place where she sms me to meet her.

She really look indeep chio bu no fake, her body size and breast size all just nice to be fuck 1. she bring me to a place where all throught those landed flat at build eg Bungalow Type. we serach for the place for some time finally found a haven build finish bugalow flat and the gate door was not block so we drove in to the carpark to hide from ppl.

Once park the car ok we change our seat to the rear behind, i ask she got bring condom with her she said no, and i didnt bring condom too cos i was with friend just now. but not too bad she can blowjob cim and breast fuck too.

i touch kiss her breast body everywhere of her body and she suck my dick for abt 30min until it cum in her mouth but her cim still need to be improvice she cannnot taste the speam or hold in her mouth well she split on my dick but nvm she clean it up for me.

after done i send her home.

The End

Name: Xiao Qiao
Look: 8/10
Body: 8/10
Boobs: Just Nice
Bbbj: 7/10
CIM: 6/10 - need more improve
FJ: NIA - 4get to bring CONDOM
Overall: 7/10
RTF: Yes if i cant find any better gal
Cost: $80 inside car
Xiao Qiao num: 93908566 call her she will be here for 1 month as wat she told me

If BBBJ CIM price can give abt $60 i think is more better.
$80 BBBJ and Fuck just nice just my comment.

Hi bro up my point for me, i just came back from her service, straight aways write a fourm report for her.

Thank you.
Hi bro skylight88
next time dun 4 get to bring CD , hahaha ! up u liao ,
appreciate 4 yr FR......

Old 21-07-2011, 02:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 13
Sunset deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for this lovely ger, Cindy bro.
Pls pardon me if I can't write well as this is my first time writing FR.

When Cindy bro updated XQ's profile, fast hand fast leg, contacted her immediately to book an appt. Due to working hrs, can only meet her late at night. I also wanted to try car banging so I ask her whether can we do it car. Just asking, no harm even she reject. But surprisingly, she said '我喜欢打战了!' wow… what a luck!

I was so eager Tat I reached 10mins earlier at our meet place to fetch her. When she turned up, wow… she really has a nice figure. Quickly, open the door for her to get in. Can't wait liao, quickly go find a quiet place.

When the car stopped, we chat alittle. However, during the chat, she moved her hand all over my body. Her gentle touch is so steaming. Bay tahan liao, start touching her body also and she cross over to touch my 2ic who started to wake up. Then we moved to the back of the car. She is so daring & took off her clothings totally. The rest of the game I let all bros image ur self . Due to the room space in a car, all I can say it's was a total different experience.

My rating for XQ
Looks - 6.7
Figure - 7 (no tummy at all)
Boobs - B- (my guess)
Bj - didn't try
Fingering - yes, but outside only.
FJ (capped) - 8 tight tight ( can give a 9 also, coz new experience for me In car)
RTF - will, but would like to try others 1st.
Old 21-07-2011, 08:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunset View Post
Thanks for this lovely ger, Cindy bro.
Pls pardon me if I can't write well as this is my first time writing FR.

When Cindy bro updated XQ's profile, fast hand fast leg, contacted her immediately to book an appt. Due to working hrs, can only meet her late at night. I also wanted to try car banging so I ask her whether can we do it car. Just asking, no harm even she reject. But surprisingly, she said '我喜欢打战了!' wow… what a luck!

I was so eager Tat I reached 10mins earlier at our meet place to fetch her. When she turned up, wow… she really has a nice figure. Quickly, open the door for her to get in. Can't wait liao, quickly go find a quiet place.

When the car stopped, we chat alittle. However, during the chat, she moved her hand all over my body. Her gentle touch is so steaming. Bay tahan liao, start touching her body also and she cross over to touch my 2ic who started to wake up. Then we moved to the back of the car. She is so daring & took off her clothings totally. The rest of the game I let all bros image ur self . Due to the room space in a car, all I can say it's was a total different experience.

My rating for XQ
Looks - 6.7
Figure - 7 (no tummy at all)
Boobs - B- (my guess)
Bj - didn't try
Fingering - yes, but outside only.
FJ (capped) - 8 tight tight ( can give a 9 also, coz new experience for me In car)
RTF - will, but would like to try others 1st.
Hi bro Sunset
appreciate 4 yr FR......

Old 22-07-2011, 01:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Alwaystanding is Cool - loads of Potential

Camping for more fr
Old 22-07-2011, 02:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 995 / Power: 16
hysteria08 is a splendid one to beholdhysteria08 is a splendid one to beholdhysteria08 is a splendid one to beholdhysteria08 is a splendid one to beholdhysteria08 is a splendid one to beholdhysteria08 is a splendid one to beholdhysteria08 is a splendid one to beholdhysteria08 is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up Re: ☀ ★ ☀ KtV  chiO  Bu 小乔  Xiao  Qiao ☀ &#

Saw the good comments by fellow brothers and has QC a couple of Cindy's girls and was all very good ... this one no exception ... indeed a very good gem with top class service and sweet look .... I love the excitement to be doing in the car and msg her that I will be picking her up, she msg back that she loves doing in the car!

She has a medium body frame, with a big round eyes that will electrify you. Very sweet voice, b4 the action starts I already start imagining her moaning at me. Found a place that is quiet enough for our action to begin ! We leap to the back of the car and she begin to strip herself down, nice shape and smooth white flawless skin with eraser nipple, her tummy is much flat with maybe a little baby fat. She will constantly call you bao bei in a seductive way and seducing you which make you super high. Like I say earlier her voice is indeed sexy !

The rest are the SOP and of cause it was really a good fj.

Here is my rating for Xiao Qiao
Looks - 7 (Pretty and sweet smile, her big round eyes are seductive)
Figure - 8 (Nice butt and curves with super duper smooth skin)
Boobs - B (handful)
Bj - 7with capped ... but still as good !
GFE: 9/10 (KC - Warning !)
FJ - 9 (very accommodating though limited position because of it is done in the car, tight and I can feel water flowing with every thrust!)
RTF: Definitely !
Old 22-07-2011, 03:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hysteria08 View Post
Saw the good comments by fellow brothers and has QC a couple of Cindy's girls and was all very good ... this one no exception ... indeed a very good gem with top class service and sweet look .... I love the excitement to be doing in the car and msg her that I will be picking her up, she msg back that she loves doing in the car!

She has a medium body frame, with a big round eyes that will electrify you. Very sweet voice, b4 the action starts I already start imagining her moaning at me. Found a place that is quiet enough for our action to begin ! We leap to the back of the car and she begin to strip herself down, nice shape and smooth white flawless skin with eraser nipple, her tummy is much flat with maybe a little baby fat. She will constantly call you bao bei in a seductive way and seducing you which make you super high. Like I say earlier her voice is indeed sexy !

The rest are the SOP and of cause it was really a good fj.

Here is my rating for Xiao Qiao
Looks - 7 (Pretty and sweet smile, her big round eyes are seductive)
Figure - 8 (Nice butt and curves with super duper smooth skin)
Boobs - B (handful)
Bj - 7with capped ... but still as good !
GFE: 9/10 (KC - Warning !)
FJ - 9 (very accommodating though limited position because of it is done in the car, tight and I can feel water flowing with every thrust!)
RTF: Definitely !

Hi bro hysteria08
appreciate 4 yr FR......

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1