The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 14-05-2012, 06:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light
did your MIO freeze during the last mins of the manc vs qpr game?

mine did when i saw a manc player (aguero?) poised to shoot after charging into the box. next sec, i hear some guys from other units of the block shouting "goal!". thats how i knew what happened.

i didnt get to see the final whistle at all, by the time the mio box booted up again after i turned it on and off, i saw qpr's d.cisse hugging and laughing with nasri surrounded by thousands of people on the pitch.

so when is starhub hosting epl again? hasnt singtel done enough?
Old 15-05-2012, 09:05 AM
Samster

Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light
Re: did your MIO freeze during the last mins of the manc vs qpr game?

SingTel has apologised to its Mio TV subscribers for the disruptions to the live telecast of English Premier League matches on Sunday night.
In a statement released on Monday, its CEO for Consumer Group Yuen Kuan Moon said the technical glitches were due to the 'unprecedented number of viewers' who watched the 10 matches during the season finale.
'At its peak, there were ten matches playing concurrently,' he explained.
'Due to the close links between two of the matches a high number of customers switched repeatedly between two channels at unusually high frequency. The switching volumes were five times higher than the previous peaks. This surge caused our system to slow and led to viewing problems for some customers.'

switching between 2 channels also can affect the fucking system..
Old 15-05-2012, 10:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 19
sean69 is a glorious beacon of lightsean69 is a glorious beacon of lightsean69 is a glorious beacon of lightsean69 is a glorious beacon of lightsean69 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castrol View Post
SingTel has apologised to its Mio TV subscribers for the disruptions to the live telecast of English Premier League matches on Sunday night.
In a statement released on Monday, its CEO for Consumer Group Yuen Kuan Moon said the technical glitches were due to the 'unprecedented number of viewers' who watched the 10 matches during the season finale.
'Due to the close links between two of the matches a high number of customers switched repeatedly between two channels at unusually high frequency. The switching volumes were five times higher than the previous peaks. This surge caused our system to slow and led to viewing problems for some customers.'

fuck lah.. they are just using anything they can think of to "justify" the "glitches".. can u believe it?? he said "some" customers!!!!
There are no saints in a sex forum... if you can read this, despite your claims of merely being a passerby/lurker/silent reader, you are already tainted and have been corrupted.... welcome to the darkside !!!
Old 15-05-2012, 10:33 AM
Samster (C)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 13
2centsworth is a Helpful and Caring Samster2centsworth is a Helpful and Caring Samster2centsworth is a Helpful and Caring Samster

If the system is so stretched, how about those surfing the web using your Mio modem? Will surfing the web be affected because a lot of people are watching football? 1 more year of BPL exclusivity for Mio right?
Old 15-05-2012, 02:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Radioactive deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I am not going to subscribe their service next season. The other channels in MIO tv are rubbish too. Prefer Starhub's channels.

Old 15-05-2012, 04:30 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
DavidShao is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Apparently it's our fault for repeatedly switching channels. We should apologies to Singtel instead.

Singtel, sorry for jamming your first class system. Rest assure I will not do that anymore as I have already terminated my subscription.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castrol View Post

Old 15-05-2012, 05:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2centsworth View Post
1 more year of BPL exclusivity for Mio right?
awesome.. i hope thats true.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean69 View Post
fuck lah.. they are just using anything they can think of to "justify" the "glitches".. can u believe it?? he said "some" customers!!!!
some shit mio is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidShao View Post
Apparently it's our fault for repeatedly switching channels. We should apologies to Singtel instead.

Singtel, sorry for jamming your first class system. Rest assure I will not do that anymore as I have already terminated my subscription.
i think i have to apologize to my mio remote control, the up and down channel buttons are now worn out.
Old 15-05-2012, 06:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21023 / Power: 22
owl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond repute

Lan lan have to use MIO.....what alternatives do we have?
Old 15-05-2012, 10:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 13
HokkienPeng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHokkienPeng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by owl888 View Post
Lan lan have to use MIO.....what alternatives do we have?
With good Internet, there's always streaming. I'm streaming for euros. Don't intend to pay either one as I won't be catching the late games anyway.

Singtel suck ass. I've send my intention not to pay mio bill until I received an explanation. Can't be bothered to call. Just send a mail thru their website.
Old 15-05-2012, 11:57 PM
Samster (C)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 13
2centsworth is a Helpful and Caring Samster2centsworth is a Helpful and Caring Samster2centsworth is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Doesn't your Mio subscription comes with a contract? Been reading comments about people cancelling their subscriptions. So easy to cancel when you have a contract?

When people switch cable channels, Mio TV hangs.
When people switch cable providers, Mio TV management can hang themselves too.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1