The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 29-06-2012, 06:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 587 / Power: 22
Sexatronic is a name known to allSexatronic is a name known to allSexatronic is a name known to allSexatronic is a name known to allSexatronic is a name known to allSexatronic is a name known to all
Re: 鑫 天 地

went there last nite... impression i got is it is more expensive than CC, but i might be wrong. I only know we play frm HH to 2am and my total bill was close to $2k (both sessions).

mummy is Amy. Gals both PRC and Viet, but there seems to be more prc here than in CC.

just sharing info..
Old 30-06-2012, 03:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4313 / Power: 19
kiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Bros:

I am organising a session for tomorrow night 9pm , any interested bros, please PM me. If we have enough bros , we drink bottle, if not we will drink tower, 1 tower is around plus room is $108.

Interested bros, pls pm me.

Thanks

Enjoy and be happy!
Old 01-07-2012, 01:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 460 / Power: 0
superhuman is a glorious beacon of lightsuperhuman is a glorious beacon of lightsuperhuman is a glorious beacon of lightsuperhuman is a glorious beacon of lightsuperhuman is a glorious beacon of light

now new place in tekka mall still can play meh? went a few times during HH and find that it is not as good as the old CC, imho... maybe wrong mummy and wrong girl
Old 01-07-2012, 01:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 16
Jango99 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJango99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

did that Viet Mummy Tiffany go to new place? any bro got her ctc? thanks
Old 01-07-2012, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8989 / Power: 16
jay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond repute

Went to this new joint a couple days back.
Had a great time with a prc syt called xiao man, recommended by amy.
Bros who are into syt can try her. Cheers!
Old 01-07-2012, 06:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1361 / Power: 15
Ichigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud of

Deleted post.
Never mind, I got a pm on updates already.
Will check it out. Thank you
Old 01-07-2012, 07:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4436 / Power: 20
aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jay.lay View Post
Went to this new joint a couple days back.
Had a great time with a prc syt called xiao man, recommended by amy.
Bros who are into syt can try her. Cheers!
got tabao or not

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details
Old 01-07-2012, 09:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8989 / Power: 16
jay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aczeta76 View Post
got tabao or not
Didn't ask her. Too drunk.
Old 01-07-2012, 11:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
geylangstar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros,

Tower is 103 or something
268$ for Gold Label Reserve / Hennessey / Glenmorangie
448$ for 2
658$ for 2 + 1

Things changing, the place is cleaner but theres a increase in rooms
Gals apparently not enough to go around.
Had always siam going Thurs/Fris, imagine all e gals ALL have booking, then who will come sit w you? lol

Seems like yr gal will butterfly more and get back later than usual.

IMHO,
Vn gals not as hiong as previous CC, and not to mention WE singaporeans boys getting SOFT

Pay here pay this, and at the end of the session, a few bucks lesser.

Growing tired of the 02 mummy system, can some taikor advice which mummy is 01 mummy system

Thanks much
Old 01-07-2012, 11:46 PM
Samster

superhuman is a glorious beacon of lightsuperhuman is a glorious beacon of lightsuperhuman is a glorious beacon of lightsuperhuman is a glorious beacon of lightsuperhuman is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by geylangstar View Post
Hi Bros,

the place is cleaner but theres a increase in rooms. Gals apparently not enough to go around.

Seems like yr gal will butterfly more and get back later than usual.

IMHO, Vn gals not as hiong as previous CC, and not to mention WE singaporeans boys getting SOFT

Pay here pay this, and at the end of the session, a few bucks lesser.

Growing tired of the 02 mummy system, can some taikor advice which mummy is 01 mummy system
Bro i agree with all that you said! Sorry for the swearing. CC used to be my number 1 place to chiong after all the other ktv bs. but here is my FR. I stand corrected, as always...

1) Knn, go on a weekday (mon-wed) HH also ppl mountain ppl sea. The 1st time I went aft they shifted, it was like a pasar malam.

2) Certain girls will still action a bit but nowhere compared to the gd old CC. Waiters/tresses keep coming in to pour. My girl can pour for me leh.

3) Plus points are that rooms are very clean with no cockroaches running across and good sound system. But do I pay to go there have my concert?

4) And girls are indeed lesser. Sit about 15mins then butterfly liao and tips are the same, nb!

5) What is 2 mummy system? Do u mean 1 mummy and 1 assistant and both you gotta tip?
Old 02-07-2012, 01:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Dishearted deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

superhuman, my comments: definitely now the gal there are more, and more gd one. just inform the mummy what u need. there is no 100% cleaniness. of course new place will look for tidy and clean, so still must maintain. happy enjoying and happening...
Old 02-07-2012, 01:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Dishearted deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

so kiko, u enjoy? happening?
Old 03-07-2012, 01:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 14
wishshop deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywishshop deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I went there again...

mmm.. like what the rest commented... butterfly timing is getting from bad to worse... but the girls don't seems any lesser leh... wait till 9.15pm and you walk down the walkway... all standing there waiting for mummy to get them room... maybe unlike old location, now they got not place to hide.. so have to stand alone the walkway...

payable still depending on the girl... and also depend which mummy too... some girls you can do slightly beyond the normal service (for viet of course)... when I mean "slightly" beyond, i mean not only touch touch tnn, sit on top or kiss kiss... anyway, not advisable to mention too openly.. but bros who try before will know what i meant... however, if compare with old place.... For overall maybe lesser girls will be like last time....

I like the room being clean... just that the girl need to be "dirty"... the small room are now much smaller compared to the old place..... and much brighter... although I notice there is the light switch to off the lights... but still, the TV and some lights are not off-able...
Old 03-07-2012, 03:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
carebearboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

so what was that about 2 mummy system, both mummy tips? cannot be right? unless both mummy really stay in room to entertain everyone until sibei power and also unless the whole room of customer must be familiar with the 2 mummy la, meaning sibei regular then both mummy come n entertain until hiong hiong zui zui ... my guess is unless very regular then both will come and PR right?
Old 03-07-2012, 10:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wishshop View Post
I went there again...

mmm.. like what the rest commented... butterfly timing is getting from bad to worse... but the girls don't seems any lesser leh... wait till 9.15pm and you walk down the walkway... all standing there waiting for mummy to get them room... maybe unlike old location, now they got not place to hide.. so have to stand alone the walkway...
yes butterfly timing is v bad now. i think no control. 1 mummy said that even if girl has no other tables, she will jus go out. Of course, must depend on ur kc skills liao. If good, den she stay longer lor
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1