The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 30-01-2015, 11:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
kenzy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: The KTV Bible - All You Need to Know When Chionging in a KTV

Excellent write-up..

Everybody is a noob to begin with.. your education will go a long way..
Old 31-01-2015, 01:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7384 / Power: 18
PeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: The KTV Bible - All You Need to Know When Chionging in a KTV

Quote:
Originally Posted by owl888 View Post
Havelock Road Highend KTVs closing soon, so where are the new high end KTVs (PRC) now?

Dyna classic, Orchard K, any others?
The previous Mirage at Orchard Plaza Level 9. Not sure of the new name now. I think still HFJ but majority are PRC now. Hope it helps.
Old 31-01-2015, 10:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 557 / Power: 16
cuppage is a name known to allcuppage is a name known to allcuppage is a name known to allcuppage is a name known to allcuppage is a name known to allcuppage is a name known to all

Solid write up. The issue is my vocab in vietnamese is too damn limited. Any useful naughty words to share
Old 31-01-2015, 10:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 12
smallplayer is one of the Best!smallplayer is one of the Best!smallplayer is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuppage View Post
Solid write up. The issue is my vocab in vietnamese is too damn limited. Any useful naughty words to share
Challenge with tieng Viet (Vietnamese) is u can still roughly learn How to say it as it is using alphabets.
However, there are up to 6 types of tones for each word and certain words are not that direct using norm English.

Knowing a few naughty Vietnamese words certainly makes the girls more open abit.. Co's will say why u know. Good opening lines to use.

Dam tac
Xao nhieu
Yeu em
Thich em
Nho em.

Just a few to share...
Old 31-01-2015, 11:20 AM
Samster

PeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: The KTV Bible - All You Need to Know When Chionging in a KTV

Heard from an ex-mummy that there is a new KTV at Marina Square Area.
Have not went there yet. Does anyone knows this KTV and share some info and FR of this place?
Old 31-01-2015, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 612 / Power: 10
Notary is a name known to allNotary is a name known to allNotary is a name known to allNotary is a name known to allNotary is a name known to allNotary is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeroPero View Post
Heard from an ex-mummy that there is a new KTV at Marina Square Area.
Have not went there yet. Does anyone knows this KTV and share some info and FR of this place?
Are you talking about Club 8?
Old 31-01-2015, 03:50 PM
Samster

Talking Re: The KTV Bible - All You Need to Know When Chionging in a KTV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notary View Post
Are you talking about Club 8?
Heard it is called Palace 8?
Any info or FR on this place?
Old 31-01-2015, 04:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 12
newbie85 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternewbie85 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Heard it is called Palace 8?
Any info or FR on this place?
300 to book the girl to sit with you. No butterfly. Playability zero, just chit chat and play dice. The last time i went, instead of the girl entertaining me, it was the other way round.

Well, gotta say that the girl's quality are top notch though.
Old 31-01-2015, 06:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 612 / Power: 10
Notary is a name known to allNotary is a name known to allNotary is a name known to allNotary is a name known to allNotary is a name known to allNotary is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbie85 View Post
300 to book the girl to sit with you. No butterfly. Playability zero, just chit chat and play dice. The last time i went, instead of the girl entertaining me, it was the other way round.

Here's my 2 cents worth on Palace 8. This is a KTV that I would never station myself in unless I am needed there for entertainment purposes. Bro newbie is right, a girl sits with you for 300 the whole night, this is for the late session.

The early session always got no girls. The mummy will frantically look for ladies and by the time when they arrive, you're about to leave and yet you need to pay the full price.

One mummy ever quoted me 500 SGD for a very pretty girl just to sit with you and 1000 SGD for me to bring the girl back home. I know of a friend who paid 1,500 SGD to up the girl. My friends and I always complain about that place.

In my opinion, Palace 8 sells itself as a 5 star KTV with a zero star fun - something is just missing there.

With pleasure,
Notary
Old 31-01-2015, 07:12 PM
Samster

newbie85 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternewbie85 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Here's my 2 cents worth on Palace 8. This is a KTV that I would never station myself in unless I am needed there for entertainment purposes. Bro newbie is right, a girl sits with you for 300 the whole night, this is for the late session.

The early session always got no girls. The mummy will frantically look for ladies and by the time when they arrive, you're about to leave and yet you need to pay the full price.

One mummy ever quoted me 500 SGD for a very pretty girl just to sit with you and 1000 SGD for me to bring the girl back home. I know of a friend who paid 1,500 SGD to up the girl. My friends and I always complain about that place.

In my opinion, Palace 8 sells itself as a 5 star KTV with a zero star fun - something is just missing there.

With pleasure,
Notary
Totally agree with your view. 1500 just to up the girl is madness!
Old 31-01-2015, 07:16 PM
Samster

Smile Re: The KTV Bible - All You Need to Know When Chionging in a KTV

Thanks for the updates on this joint!
Seems another HIGH-END KTV like TAM, LV and Lido Palace.
Old 31-01-2015, 07:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbie85 View Post

Upzzz for the info and feedback on this joint.
Old 31-01-2015, 07:20 PM
Samster

Quote:

With pleasure,
Notary
Will upzzz you once I regain my power. Thanks for the info and feedback on this joint.
Old 31-01-2015, 07:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Upzzz for the info and feedback on this joint.
Thanks for the up. Shall return in due course once I recover.
Old 31-01-2015, 07:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Feilong1970 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

With pleasure,
Notary

LOL yes. pocket not deep enough better dun go. I went there once, 2hrs also charged 300 no butterfly. But honestly speaking, you can close one eye also will find someone that will suit you. Their girst standard really not bad IMHO.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1