The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 24-01-2016, 10:37 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -55 / Power: 0
defunct has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
ChengDu – a Flower Joint with Happy endings (I)

We’ve all passed by Golden Landmark Hotel before, and see that neon-lit façade of City Palace KTV, or 成都. I’ve been very curious about that place for a while so when I had to meet a client at Arab Street, I decided to rendezvous there with my mate after my appointment.

The Skinny: Not the cheapest places I’ve been to but for the comfort, class, and chicks, you do get what you are paying for in a way. A great place to chill out with good looking singers, with the possibility of a happy ending.

The Lowdown: We walked in to a newly-renovated lounge with great ambience. It’s got a comfortable and plush sofa, soft lighting and unobtrusive background music. The happy hour price was really cheap so it’s perfect to sit around with a mate to chit chat about stuff or play a bit of dice. But the girls only really come in from around 8.

The mummy we got was a gentle, soft-spoken type. There were a couple of them, I think. My mate had special instructions for the mummy. He wanted someone who’s up for some action. We were seated outside but, stuff it, not many people around anyway. The way I understand, there are both singers and butterflies there. My friend took a butterfly. He got to rub her legs while she caressed his thighs the whole night, at times even necking in full view of the waiting staff. My friend really liked his butterfly though she wasn’t really my type – a bit too tall.

I saw a very hot singer with short hair and the mummy took her to me right away. Naturally, singers are more modest in demeanour, but my singer gave me super gfe, leaning onto me and all that stuff. I upped 100 flowers for her before deciding to call it a night. My friend told the mummy that he wanted to take his girl out. The mummy actually took the girl aside and arranged it for him, the lucky bastard. We ended up getting a free jug from the mummy and I didn’t mind because I was looking at all the singers there and there were really some very very good ones. You feel like in an exclusive club really… the service was top notch – prompt top ups of booze, singers and butterflies were nice to be with and the overall feel just gets you in a very relaxing mood.

If only there’s a way to shag the singers without spending a bomb… and I was to find out from our mummy that that was definitely possible… as long as I want her to arrange things…. I vowed I would return ASAP… to be continued.

***My mate told me the next day that the shag was only so-so… well… at least he scored on his first session there***

For bros who are interested:

Venue: Chengdu or City Palace KTV
Address: Golden Landmark Hotel First Floor
Contact mummy to book room or table to receive excellent service: mobile (83443888), wechat ID (AMY56788888). Her name is Yiling. Probably the best mummy I’ve ever met.
Old 25-01-2016, 11:53 PM
Samster (M)

Re: ChengDu – a Flower Joint with Happy endings (II)

This is the second parter to my Chengdu escapades:

In my first post, I covered how my mate and I had a very chilled out session - he scored with his butterfly, I, naturally more reserved, didn't score. Hey, it was a singer who kept me company and it's a known fact that you have to splash thousands to even get as close as even touchy feely with these girls right? right?

Anyway, on our third or fourth session I armed myself with a wad of fifty dollar notes, my mind set on burning some serious money. We took the lounge again - seriously, the lounge is very comfortable for us. It's just been renovated the right way.

It was more of the usual - drinking, getting a bit drunk, more dice games. My friend had a different butterfly; I seriously don't know how he does that. Screw a girl at a joint and then go right back and ask for someone else. I know, they are just working girls right, but still, I just get too embarrassed over the slightest things for my own good at such joints sometimes.

And then, serious question - I asked my Yilin, our mummy, if I could screw my singer. She looked at me and said she would arrange a singer for me. Obviously, my one's not available for package deal. I said Im gonna hang some flowers tonight and that she better make it happen. Before I knew it, my drunkenness got the better of me and I asked the waitress to hang $500.

The rest, as they say, is history... The mummy got things sorted for me and gave us some free jugs - not that I could drink more. It's an expensive shag, but when you're under the influence, and when the singer has been giving you GFE, and when you consider those guys who throw thousands onto the stage and go back home blue balled, $500 doesn't seem that bad does it. It's just different bedding a singer, I guess when you've seen you singer take centre stage for a while, you really do start thinking she's really a superstar diva, haha.

Onto the next chapter soon...

For bros who are interested:

Venue: Chengdu or City Palace KTV
Address: Golden Landmark Hotel First Floor
Contact mummy to book room or table to receive excellent service: mobile (83443888), wechat ID (AMY56788888). Her name is Yiling. Probably the best mummy I’ve ever met.
Old 26-01-2016, 11:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1273 / Power: 11
Dixon has much to be proud ofDixon has much to be proud ofDixon has much to be proud ofDixon has much to be proud ofDixon has much to be proud ofDixon has much to be proud ofDixon has much to be proud ofDixon has much to be proud ofDixon has much to be proud of
Re: ChengDu – a Flower Joint with Happy endings (I)

Hey bro defunct, a great FR on this joint. Keen to check it out soon.

Would appreciate if you could share more information like:
1) Price tags for liquor (bottle)?
2) Number of singers there?
3) How many KTV rooms?
4) Nationalities of the butterflies?

Thanks in advance.
Old 26-01-2016, 12:07 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dixon View Post
Hey bro defunct, a great FR on this joint. Keen to check it out soon.

Would appreciate if you could share more information like:
1) Price tags for liquor (bottle)?
2) Number of singers there?
3) How many KTV rooms?
4) Nationalities of the butterflies?

Thanks in advance.
Hi Dixon,

1) The bottle is $260 all inclusive for a Johnny Walker Black in the lounge, I'm not sure about Martell as I'm not a brandy drinker. For room, JW Black would be $340 or something like that for the night session, though you've got to check with them. When you get there, confirm the prices first and when you bill, remember to check because sometimes the staff makes mistakes. Oh, tell the waitress serving you not to give you your change all in coins as the cashier loves doing that.

2) I'm not sure about how many they have. But when I was going in September, there were around 10 singers. After that many of them left and singers went down to around 4. The recent trip I went they had more than ten singers and with quite a few really good ones.

3) There were around 9 or 11 rooms I forgot. Overall, a very very cosy aitmosphere whether you take room or lounge but I will choose the lounge over the small room because the small room is a bit cramped. But if you really want to hanky panky with the singers you might have to take a room.

4) The butterflies are from China. The good thing about the lounge is that you can eyeball the singers and then discuss your choices with the singer mummy, Yilin. You can see her contact in my first post. I would hope to see some FRs soon. Some bros PM me to say they would be going to check it out.

Hope that helps.

Last edited by defunct; 26-01-2016 at 12:27 PM.
Old 26-01-2016, 07:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1273 / Power: 11
Dixon has much to be proud ofDixon has much to be proud ofDixon has much to be proud ofDixon has much to be proud ofDixon has much to be proud ofDixon has much to be proud ofDixon has much to be proud ofDixon has much to be proud ofDixon has much to be proud of

Thanks for the information.
Old 26-01-2016, 08:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2593 / Power: 23
otur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by defunct View Post
Hi Dixon,

1) The bottle is $260 all inclusive for a Johnny Walker Black in the lounge, I'm not sure about Martell as I'm not a brandy drinker. For room, JW Black would be $340 or something like that for the night session, though you've got to check with them. When you get there, confirm the prices first and when you bill, remember to check because sometimes the staff makes mistakes. Oh, tell the waitress serving you not to give you your change all in coins as the cashier loves doing that.

2) I'm not sure about how many they have. But when I was going in September, there were around 10 singers. After that many of them left and singers went down to around 4. The recent trip I went they had more than ten singers and with quite a few really good ones.

3) There were around 9 or 11 rooms I forgot. Overall, a very very cosy aitmosphere whether you take room or lounge but I will choose the lounge over the small room because the small room is a bit cramped. But if you really want to hanky panky with the singers you might have to take a room.

4) The butterflies are from China. The good thing about the lounge is that you can eyeball the singers and then discuss your choices with the singer mummy, Yilin. You can see her contact in my first post. I would hope to see some FRs soon. Some bros PM me to say they would be going to check it out.

Hope that helps.
thanks for sharing bro.
when was your most recent visit there?
maybe we can meet there someday

小兰
飘洋过海,不为谈情说爱
夜夜笙歌,只为黄金万两
坦诚相见,美景一览无遗
深入了解,才知别有洞天
共赴巫山,不枉相视一场
美梦醒来,惊觉床头金尽
Old 27-01-2016, 02:11 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by otur View Post
thanks for sharing bro.
when was your most recent visit there?
maybe we can meet there someday
Hi mate, my most recent visit was around the beginning of this month. It was a quiet night and we spent maybe a few hundreds hanging flowers for a few girls, plus 'save' those 'poor' girls who were languishing in front of the stage. There is a cute young one that allowed quite a bit of fondling. There were two other teenage ones also not bad and they are sisters too, in case you have a fetish.

Bro Otur, you like to patronise flower joints too?
Old 27-01-2016, 03:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
yecunts deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So you hung $500 - but did you have to pay the singer separately for the fuck? If you didn't have to I'd say that's a pretty good deal lol. Most flower joints when you hang that kind of amounts all you get is a goddamn cock tease.
Old 28-01-2016, 07:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2593 / Power: 23
otur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi mate, my most recent visit was around the beginning of this month. It was a quiet night and we spent maybe a few hundreds hanging flowers for a few girls, plus 'save' those 'poor' girls who were languishing in front of the stage. There is a cute young one that allowed quite a bit of fondling. There were two other teenage ones also not bad and they are sisters too, in case you have a fetish.

ya i do frequent hfj.
but with a different agenda altogether
if you intend to go again do let me know. we shall meet if time permits

小兰
飘洋过海,不为谈情说爱
夜夜笙歌,只为黄金万两
坦诚相见,美景一览无遗
深入了解,才知别有洞天
共赴巫山,不枉相视一场
美梦醒来,惊觉床头金尽
Old 28-01-2016, 02:35 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by yecunts View Post
So you hung $500 - but did you have to pay the singer separately for the fuck? If you didn't have to I'd say that's a pretty good deal lol. Most flower joints when you hang that kind of amounts all you get is a goddamn cock tease.
No Bro,

I didn't pay extra for the fuck even though I actually went a few times to get comfortable with the singer. But if I were to understand correctly, had the mummy known I would hang $500, she could have arranged things for me.

I guess ultimately, as with all night joints, if you are hard up and you act like you are hard up, it works against you. If you go to have a good time and just to relax, sometimes things happen a lot smoother for you.

I don't know if other bros who PM me got to check out the place. Hoping to read more FRs.

Last edited by defunct; 28-01-2016 at 05:52 PM.
Old 28-01-2016, 05:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Mrokok deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, I think today I will go and see see, anybody? Will be at the lounge
Old 28-01-2016, 05:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7746 / Power: 20
BulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

he is HFJ veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by otur View Post
ya i do frequent hfj.
but with a different agenda altogether
if you intend to go again do let me know. we shall meet if time permits
long time not see, still kicking
Old 28-01-2016, 05:45 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrokok View Post
Hi, I think today I will go and see see, anybody? Will be at the lounge
Hi bro,

what time are you thinking of going today.
Old 28-01-2016, 06:07 PM
Samster

Around 8plus
Old 28-01-2016, 06:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hi bro,

what time are you thinking of going today.
I will be there around 8plus, coming?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1