The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 19-04-2008, 03:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 689 / Power: 23
evo3 is a splendid one to beholdevo3 is a splendid one to beholdevo3 is a splendid one to beholdevo3 is a splendid one to beholdevo3 is a splendid one to beholdevo3 is a splendid one to behold
Re: GL 150cats FRs list

In normal case is 150 per shot but sometimes if the gal shiok she will give another shot, provided there is still time left. 45 mins so do you think there is time to do the 2nd shot

千算万算,人心难算
Old 19-04-2008, 12:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: GL 150cats FRs list

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arse_Kicker View Post
Dear Bros, pardon me for asking and my ignorance...

But I am new and I have some ans to clarify:

There CAT 150 are:
1) Malaysian Chinese?
2) allow only 1 shot for $150?
3) Free lancing and can be called from any house?

Please clarify the possible misconeptions thanks...
Really curious how come bros here are willing to pay so much for these girls are they really that chio and even win the PRC girls????
Bro Arse_Kicker

The CAT150 are 95% malaysian Chinese except for a few singaporean girls also doing this. No PRCs or other nationalities tat I know of.

You can get two shots if the girl is comfortable with you but you must be able to do it within 45 mins. That's the time limit for CAT150 girls. My regular girl normally BBBJ for me until I cumed quite fast and then we TCSS for ten mins b4 FJ for 2nd shot.

You can call the CAT150 girls from any hse but the OKT will give priority to his/her own hse guests becos he/she will also earn the cut for the room. You cannot call for girls that dun belong to the legal houses, eg. outside girls or any other FLs that do not hold the yellow card issued by anti-vice.

To answer your last question. The svc provided by most but not all the CAT150 girls are much better than other FLs becos they would like you to RTF if they provide good svc. So there is some incentive for them to do a good job and also they will be downgraded to CAT80 if their customers get less and less by the day. A few CAT150 girls have actually been downgraded from CAT150 to CAT80 during the past years becos of poor svc and no customers wan to pay this price. You can check from the listing thread for downgraders.

Hope this info helps.

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 19-04-2008, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 985 / Power: 22
steamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to beholdsteamer is a splendid one to behold

steamer fr on benz
had a session with benz few days back; last time was 1 to 2 yrs ago, What a revelation now; svc so much better and she not as icy as before.
looks 7/10 fair amd pretty
boobs ard 34 B minus maybe
body 8/10 fair and slim, no fats
catbath 9/10 one of the most comprehensive i ever had
bbbj 8/10 various and different a bit
frenching 8/10 she has graduated into a gd frencher, less restrained now
fj 8.5/10 various positions including the fark chair; responsive and gfe; passionate
rtf definitely; didn't expect her to improve this much, really enjoyable session, truly a benz ride
Old 19-04-2008, 07:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
zaoren deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Finally got chance to meet Ruby...good experience with her as good services and gf feeling...although she is a bit skinny, if she can grow a bit fat then will be nice.

Like make love with your gf, very pleasure how you feel when doing the bbbj and willing to change position. Nice looking boobs with small brown nipper, very good touch and soft. She don't have a big boobs as she is skinny...looks very "weak" so you'll care her more...

Overall is a good experience as I like gf feeling, and not that kind of passion sex...

Rgds, Zaoren
Old 19-04-2008, 08:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Gandalf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: GL 150cats FRs list

My 2 Best Gems of 2008

1. Kooki - and

2. Anna

I particulary like Anna. She is very willing to please...frenching both can...
Anna reminds me of a prettier and younger Inter..problem is she very seldom works..so..Both hva e ample real breasts....

Both are really good GF type...ENJOY!
Old 19-04-2008, 11:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 20
RRR9 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRRR9 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: JoJo

Went to L16 last week and I was hoping to meet the new lady Chloe, but she hadn’t started work yet. The OKT recommended JoJo so I said “OK, get her here for me to have a look.”

JoJo had nice make up and is reasonably pleasant looking. So I gave her a nod.

Once she started stripping, I regretted it as she had s couple of tattoos, which normally turn me off. Nevermind, I thought to myself, it’s too late to change my mind.

Name: JoJo
Ht: 160cm approx.
Body: 6/10; 34B-26-36 (the bottom is a bit heavy and thighs are slightly on the large side)
Face: 7/10
BJ: 7/10
FJ: 6/10; no sound effects but interactive
Overall: 6/10
RTF: No
Old 19-04-2008, 11:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 20
RRR9 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRRR9 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Tiffany

Went to 20/33 a few weeks ago and after reading some nice FRs, I decided to meet Tiffany.

She definitely looks very pleasant and quite SYT. Once talked to her a bit more, I found out that she was working in this line in Sydney last year or the year before. In that “shop” I actually met some of her “sisters” from Malaysia…..small world!!!

Name: Tiffany
Ht: 160cm
Body: 8/10; 32B-24-34 (quite slim and nice to hold in doggy style)
Face: 8.5/10
BJ: 7/10
FJ: 8/10; no sound effects but interactive
Overall: 8/10
RTF: May be
Old 21-04-2008, 10:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 18
DNNS deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fr Joey - L16 H6A

Some weeks back tried this girl, Joey recommended by OKT.
Some light chat and proceed to bath. SOP.
In bed, nothing great and the rest ....

Face: 5/10.
Boobs: A+ boobs 1/10 (can't not tune too much and have to be light. don't like sucking and this can not that can not.)
Figure: 5/10.
AR: 5/10.
Frenching: 4/10 (a bit only)
BBBJ: 5.5/10. (Deep throat but no power)
FJ: 5.5/10. (Accommodating but with all the rest, no mood)
Attitude: 5/10
GFE: can't feel
RTF: No.

Maybe expectation too high but some bros might like it.
Overall: Satisfying.
Old 22-04-2008, 12:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 17
wikiwise deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
FR on Winnes

Tried Winnes a week ago and it was one of the best experiences I've had. OKT sure was right, she would blow my mind.

Name: Winnes
Face: 7/10 (cute girl, lots of make-up, ah lian look)
Body: 7/10 (tall 1.7m, tanned, tattoo on lower back, slim body, slightly chunky thighs, nice ass,
Boobs: 6/10 (not that big, but still squeezable, i'm not a huge boob fan)
AR: 10/10 (best thing about her is this. Most amazing AR i've ever had, she spent a lot of time on this and it was deeeeeep. Wish she could do this to me everyday.
Frenching: never tried
Catbath: 10/10 (spent a lot of time on this, made a lot of fake slurping noises but it was the wettest catbath i've had...felt heavenly)
BBBJ: 9/10 (similar to AR, her strength lies in using her oral skills, great suction, good amount of ball licking/ sucking)
FJ: 7/10 (tried missionary and doggie, not too bad, quite accommodating, sexy girl, fake moaning but tolerable)
Attitude: 10/10
GFE: naturally friendly, chatty, great personality
RTF: Yes, recommend her for her friendliness and great oral skills. Definitely in the 'keep' list.
Old 22-04-2008, 05:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Had always wanted to try Christine becos of a fren's recommendation. She always knocks off slightly earlier.

When she came, wow, a long hair SYT with nice body and big boobs.

Went up to the room with her smiling and exchanging some pleasantries. We both undressed and I found that super big boobs was only B-C cup becos of Push Up Bra. Wah, nowadays the 黄金甲巩俐 style of push up common.

In the shower, she attempted some catbath and BBBJ. But it was very quick. On the bed, I attempted to french her but she does not do frenching, which dampen my enthusiam. I had chosen between going HC or GL in this time slot which I chose the latter becos GL svc better and gals usually french. But it seems the trend is changing (I encountered other GL gals that dont french, Celine, Jess).

Anyway, I had a go at her boobs and lick them with her aroused. Her complexion is fair and smooth, and I roam around with my hands and hugged her tightly (to supplement the missing GFE). She then continued her very short foreplay on the bed (licking on my nipples), coupled with HJ. Then she did a quick BJ with me standing up. Sensing her urgency to complete the business, I asked her to lie down, and I pump her while standing. The sight of pumping a SYT is still not bad...quite good. Her cunt felt warm and tight too.. I usually cum fast so I did not last too long, but she had seemed to enjoy the FJ too..

Heres the stats:

Looks: 6.8/10 (SYT with makeup)
Boobs: 7.5/10 (At least better than those with A or flat chested)
Body: 7/10 (Nice curves, not fat)
GFE: 5/10 (I would rate her poor, maybe she is young or i too ugly)
BJ: 6.5/10 (Quite standard)
FJ: 7/10
Overall: 6.5/10 (Quick service)
RTF: No, i really like to french gals and there are other choices I have not tried.
Old 23-04-2008, 02:52 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
kingidol is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Nice to hear of different FRs? Does anybody knows if CK is still working or has she gone back?
Old 23-04-2008, 09:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 17
wikiwise deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Name: Small Ivy

Apparently, the guy who had her before waited 2 hours. I was quite lucky, waited about 15 min.

Face: 9/10 from some angles, but close up 7/10. Cute looking.
Body: 7/10 (small sized as her name goes, quite fair, a bit of a tummy but overall normal size, nice ass)
Boobs: 6/10 (small ,perky boobs)
AR: 7/10 (spent some time on this, mostly around the AH though, didn't go all the way in)
Frenching: didn't try
Catbath: 7.5/10 (quite a good catbath, she looked very sexy while doing this and it felt great)
BBBJ: 7/10 (decent, not much to say, just nice to look at her performing)
FJ: 9/10 (she immediately climbed on top with her back facing me and did reverse cowgirl, it was amazing, she has a tight pussy and a very nice ass, loved watching her do this! I wish I had a gf that did this. Doggy style was fantastic too. She let her hair down and looked so beautiful from behind, very nice to see that ass bounce, her moans didn't sound too fake either.)
Attitude: 8/10
GFE: sort of, girl next door feel, only gripe was that she sort of rushed at the end for me to finish off and kept encouraging me to book a second session.
RTF: Yes, maybe i'll book a double session next time and just do reverse cowgirl and doggy style.
Old 23-04-2008, 10:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
FR on Winnes - Very wet one

Actually Winnes wasn't my first choice. I have Miki1, LV and Christine in mind. Miki1 and Christine have left around 7.30 PM. I was too late. LV was not working. Sigh! Therefore the OKT recommended me the semi-commando Winnes. I guess the full-fledge commando titles can only bestow on WLs like Nico, CK, BMW, Singapore Ice, Singtel, etc. I managed to catch a glimpse of Jojo. She looks quite tasteful with her tan complexion. However, I heard she has flabby bod and hence, I did not wanna try her.

Look - 6.5/10

She put on heavy makeup and fake eye-lashes. She claimed that she is only 26 years of age but she looks like she is around 28-29 years of age. She has tinted permed hairdo which is very suitable for her look. I would classify her as Wild Lian especially when she was wearing clothes. She looks better with clothes on.

Bod - 6.8/10

Although slim but not exactly in shape. Lacking in the essential curves except maybe save by her butt. She only score on her height. She is about 1.69 m tall. She has a large tattoo just above her butt.

Tits - 6.0/10

A cupper and her nipples do not look pleasing to my eyes. Definitely not for boobs lover.

Shower - 7.5/10

Action starts at the shower. Lots of BBBJ, AR and licking of my nipples. I dont quite enjoy it as I prefer sensual and slow moves. Her action was "kinda of hurry" although she has no intention to rush through it. Points given for her good effort and not that I enjoy it.

Cat-Bath - 7.5/10

Again points given for her action. She offered a very wet and again "Rushing Action" ... She used a lot of her saliva to lubricate and stimulate all my erotic zones. I'm afraid I dont enjoy it ... I like it to be sensually slow and steady ... Alot of fast hand and tongue actions.

French - 6.7/10

It is not her fault as I prefer to french a SYT. I did not go all out to french her. I gave her points for her effort. Not her fault lah ...

AR - 7.5/10

She made me bent down on my fours and AR me deeply with lots of hands action to stimulate my testicles, scrotum and pubic area. Good job!

BBBJ - 7.0/10

Athough she put in a lot of effort in performing this department, I dont really enjoy because she peformed it too fast ... I mean her action was very fast and not slow & sensual. Definitely not my cup of tea. She alternated BBBJ with HJ. Not for newbie bonkers as one can easily end up premature ejaculation. Again, she scored b'cos of her fine effort.

FJ - 6.8/10

She does not wanna perform rodeo ride. Her excuse was, she has just taken her dinner. I know she was lying. We only adopted two positions - doggie and missionary. I find her pussy on the loose side. I dont enjoy this department as well ...

Attitude - 7.5/10

She is ok in this department.

RTF - No as I dont enjoy most of the departments above.

Cheers,
Max

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 24-04-2008, 09:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
zaoren deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think this is the 5th FR on cat150 - MG

I'm not trying many cat150, however do rtf with benz & ruby n times since my first tried...MG provide another kind of service compare to the rest, quite good looking girl and wear my favour pink dress that night.

she has white smooth skin and nice looking pink nipple, her bbbj is fantastic with different position, ask me to sit, knee down, doggie, lay down and attack my brother from different angle. This is the longest bbbj i had so far, very good released my load and enjoyable session...
Old 25-04-2008, 07:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Benz
There is enough said of benz, but i though must give her some credit. For her regulars, note it takes time and money, she will provide a better service. (I think this is almost correct for a lot of girls anyway)

I went down to GL intending to try a pretty SYT. Ruby, LV was on my radar but all not working. I also wary ... nowadays seems like a lot GL WL dont french.

I thought of Benz, and went her house to look for her. still got to wait. BMW not around.

When Benz came in, she looks busy and tired. But she managed a smile which brightens my day. She has long hair, pretty looking and very sweet voice. But she is still quiet and needs more warming up for her to start being responsive. She is definitely not the talkative type (talk ,.. talk, sex also talk - she is not)

She pays attention to catbath and gave me a wonderful one and a not bad BBBJ. Overall it is a good session.

Overall Stats: 7.5/10
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1