The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 26-04-2013, 06:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 11
Jai151 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJai151 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: GL 150cats FRs list

Quote:
Originally Posted by faithevans View Post
disclaimer: I havent called yue yue before, but I have met her in person and spent hours chatting with her.

This FR by you came as a surprise to me.

Having chatted with this gal for quite a few days I must say she is very different from what you described in your FR...and it's all to coincidental that she was just on the phone with me and crying about her last customer for the day who took off the condom and attempted to fuck her.

This customer was the first difficult customer she had since she started work weeks ago.

Too coincidental that your FR came up dont you think?

A side note on her poor service...she's new..and if you have done your research on the house for the last few weeks you'll probably know that the Aunty there dont teach the gals things and service standards WRT work. Cut her some slack and let her improve over time. I will call her tomorrow and update bros her with a FR and see if things are the same as what you experienced.

Explain the coincidence maybe?
.................................................. ............
There are no second time . pay for $150 go get fuck mama. Same service provide it is better to find Thai girl which can having 3 Session.

Frankly the 150 cat standard are badly drop since the Malaysian girl start out from GL.
Also some information are fake just promote the girls by OKT and boy friend,
This all information should be benefit to all as shopping guide.
Old 26-04-2013, 07:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 11
Jai151 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJai151 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Thumbs down Re: GL 150cats FRs list

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jai151 View Post
.................................................. ............
There are no second time . pay for $150 go get fuck mama. Same service provide it is better to find Thai girl which can having 3 Session.

Frankly the 150 cat standard are badly drop since the Malaysian girl start out from GL.
Also some information are fake just promote the girls by OKT and boy friend,
This all information should be benefit to all as shopping guide.
Bro ! Just pay 150 to find out the true ! Nothing will hide after take off at room.

Do you think Singapore is a garbage dump? This stuff has also become treasures.

Cry in front you , smile all the way when chat with home land husband or boy friend.
Old 26-04-2013, 04:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1000 / Power: 23
faithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud of

Bro!!forgot to change id when u post??

Old 26-04-2013, 06:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 20
World Citizen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWorld Citizen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Thumbs up Xiaoxue

Height: 155cm
Weight: 42kg
Figure: Very slim, A+/B- breasts

Stopped by L16H6 one afternoon, and was recommended Xiaoxue as my usual few weren't available. Was pleasantly surprised when she showed up. Short, very slim, fun short hair (japanese/korean style short bob), fair (bonus!).

In room, she was friendly and moderately chatty. Took off her clothes and revealed a pair of small boobs, and only a small amount of pubic hair (very small v in front, hairless around her labia/anus).

Shower was normal. Little bit of body-to-body on my back.

In bed, I was initially surprised by a CBJ, but then it turned out to be one of the better CBJs I've had! So kudos to her. But then again, if CBJ is so good, then BBBJ will be even better. Will try to get that next time!

FJ was good also. Started with her on top, finishing with doggy. She was responsive and complemented me well. For those like me who likes super slim/petite girls, her bum is super trim, with my hand covering most of one cheek, and looks absolutely amazing during doggy, esp with me seeing myself in her plus my two hands on her bum. Interesting bonus - her anus is super small. Am sure she's not going to do anal, but just thinking about it gives me a semi!

Overall verdict - Xiaoxue is a good choice for people like me who like petite girls. Good attitude, and works hard with good skills. She told me she's been here for a little over a year already, so that explains it. Time to practice, plus proven revenue. I guess if she's doing poorly, she'd have gone home already! Will put on my shortlist for whenever my regulars are busy, or when I'm in the mood for someone different!
Old 26-04-2013, 06:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 578 / Power: 13
BigHotRod is a name known to allBigHotRod is a name known to allBigHotRod is a name known to allBigHotRod is a name known to allBigHotRod is a name known to allBigHotRod is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jai151 View Post
Bro ! Just pay 150 to find out the true ! Nothing will hide after take off at room.

Do you think Singapore is a garbage dump? This stuff has also become treasures.

Cry in front you , smile all the way when chat with home land husband or boy friend.
I see another keyboard warrior. No money to go gl so troll ard sbf haha.

Bro just like you remember to wipe hands when u pcc.

Please remember to log ur other acct when u talk to your self so u dont look like noob idiot haha

I M Possible
Old 27-04-2013, 05:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Xiao Bei(1803) - Arise A New Princess of 1803

Xiao Bei (1803)...23 yr old mm fm Guangxi...v fair chio syt niteclub gal looker wif sultry allure, fake eyelashes look stylish, smouldering eyes made mesmerizing wif large black contacts!...160+cm sexy slim legs...beautiful sexy slim pert body wif no fats, fair smooth skin, lovely back...B/B+ cup boobs wif pinkish brownish 20 cent areola, raisin droplet tits, lovely shaped perky firm boobs yet wif nice soft feel!...small perky juicy ass, lovely looking oyster, pussy well trimmed no smell...actually i wld go so far as to say that Xiao Bei has to a certain extent a beautifully hour glass shaped body!!

Overall sex svc is excellent for a newbie n gfe is awesome!...v strong sensual natural gfe feeling n kc lagi power...passionate sensuous frenching is damn bloody shiok...!

Door closed n she gently came up to me n began seducing me which continued all the way until the door opened again...hugged, raba, soft kissing then pulls away n then draws back in again wif her smouldering eyes fixated on me, hands caressing me face, really nice feel!...slowly peeled off her clothes to reveal sweet yet sexy black lingerie offset agst her v fair smooth skin, nice!...she also helped peel off me clothes...held her fm behind nice bod feel n great sight in front of the mirror, cupping those shapely boobs of hers...then she turned ard, me cock now throbbing hard pressed on her belly gd bod n pussy feel while we lightly frenched, me squeezing her smooth soft perky ass...fabulous prelude!

*Rtfs - Xiao Bei has spiced things up further at the prelude stage, fantastic sexually charged erotic lap dance n strip dance which invariably ended wif her sexy lingerie on me throbbing cock n face

Shower action: full pkge wif sensuality...soothing full soapy scrub even cleaned me feet, gently poked n cleaned me arse...neck massage was nice...sensuous soft slow soapy bod raba front n back...soapy boobs fuck...abit of light catbath on me top back n nuzzling on me neck, turned me head ard head to french...clasping her fm behind lagi shiok wif her fitting snuggly into me, she holding onto me hands, wif me hard cock first poked on her arse crack then in between her legs, me nuzzling on her neck n then turned her head to french wif water cascading off me back v shiok!..wet bbbj half deepthroat gd wif nice eyecontact...

Bed action: full pkge svc n a whole lot more!!...me lying on me front...soothing massage...then she lied on me bod, nice bod n pussy feel, made more shiok when she slowly started grinding her pussy on me bum!...she then sat on me n gave me a soothing bum massage, thoroughly done all over me back, bum n legs, wif her legs at times balanced on the wall abv the bed...catbath done wif water, light suction style vgd...sensuous licking of me neck n ears n then turned me head to lightly french...me went on all fours for her licking slurpy style ar which was vgd...

turned ard to lie on me back...erotic licking n sucking of me nipples wif thrilling eyecontact...boob fuck again which was shiok...then she sat on me her pussy grazing on me cock staring intently at me, both of us holding each other hands, pulled her close to french, shiok!...she then went south to lick n suck me balls, massaged me balls while giving a slurpy bbbj wif quite gd suction, seductive eyecontact...another round of enjoyable tingling ar...then slowly manoeurved ard for 69...erotic feel n sight of her wet pussy n small arsehole wif afew tiny hairs, mind blowing sight n feel!!...then got her to kneel on the bed me standing for more bbbj wif great sensual feel, made even more shiok wif mix of her saliva n me precum dripping fm her mouth n lips on to me cockhead, phoaar!!...

My turn to takeover...lied on her bod, great bod n pussy feel again this time wif me on top n in control...caressed her face, licking her neck n then frenched...kneaded n sucked on her lovely boobs, nice moans when i got her raisin droplet tits hard n erect...slowly licked south to her thighs n then her beautiful oyster to do me tonguefu...thrilling reaction fm her wif louder moans n bod shivering...!

FJ damn bloody shiok mixture of natural passion n sexual electricity!!...we were literally all over each wif passionate sensuous frenching, moans, her eyes rolling, face neck n chest flushed...also she has vgd pussy muscle control!...best enjoyed: doggie standing wif her in killer heels, hands agst the mirror our bods tight fit, me pounding n turning her head ard to french; doggie on the bed, at first enjoyed the sight of her lovely smooth fair back arched backwards, but it got even better wif her kneeling backwards into me, my cock in deep penetration fm behind, me feeling her boobs n chest, she grasping me hands turning her head ard to french, v erotic feel n sight in the mirrors!!..i later found out fm Xiao Bei that she luvs doggie style fucking, woof!!; asian cowgal v nice pumping wif great eyecontact; ended wif an orgasmic bang in foldable chair, her ass on the edge of the bed, legs wrapped ard me waist, arms grabbing me neck n back digging deep, me pumping her n pulling close, felt deep wet n warm, frenched like mad!!...

ended wif a light massage, cuddle, whispering sweet nothings n passionate french raba good bye...damn bloody shiok!!...

Overall i had a totally awesome amazing n fantastic bonk wif this newbie Xiao Bei...she provided me fun, passion, sensuality n a tinge of submissiveness all wrapped up in a seductive pkge...the best GL newbie bonk that i hv had thus far in 2013!!...definite top-notch gem material...this Xiao Bei is a keeper in my book...arise a new princess of 1803 n potentially even the new queen bee!!...a v big tku to Jintakken for the recommendation...also credit to Googlibong for first outing her in sbf...

#Standard caveat applies.... Think it is impt for pple reading FRs/recommendations to always try n bear in mind tat based on human nature variables factor the experience each punter gets fm the mm shall prolly/possibly not be the same...heck even the same punter may not get a similar experience on rtf...the mm is human afterall, wif feelings, emotions, mood swings, prejudice/bias, health issues etc - this is the collective human nature variables factor tat i am talking abt, a fundamental std caveat whenever one reads an FR./recommendation
Old 28-04-2013, 01:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
She rocks my sexual nerve ...

She rocks my sexual nerve ...

WL Name - Xiao Bei affectionately know as Ashley
Origin - Guangxi, PRC
Age - 23 years of age
Height - 1.60m (bare-foot)
Home Base - L18H03
Misc Info - She has prior experience in the flesh trade. She worked in Singapore in a high-end KTV as well as in Macau KTV before.

Looks - 7.8/10

She is pretty pretty ... Lovely and demure ... She is blessed with sharp facial features on an almond shape face. She possesses very sharp and high bridge nose and attractive medium-size double eyelid eyes but she put on synthetic eyelashes as she find it easier to put on in the day, and remove them when she retired to bed. She has black straight tress that made her looks more demure & lovely. She has fair and super smooth facial complexion. I agree with bro Jintakken that she resembles the Taiwanese starlet, Kelly Lin but up to 40% max ... I must say she is the prettiest WL in L18H03 now ...

Bod - 8.0/10

My oh my ... She has very ideal physique less her lack of height ... She possesses all the essential curves in her ultra fair, super smooth tight & youthful bod ... Her butts are very attention grabbing, rounded, well-shaped & perky ... They turned me on big time ... I can't stop squeezing them wherever I could ... The WLs who could match her physique-wise are Nana (her house mate), retired Shuang Shuang W12, Lulu 54A, retired Hong Hong 1805, etc. However, they are not as fair as Xiao Bei ...

Tits - 7.8/10

Albeit not the biggest in GL, her 100% natural B-Plus frontal assets are well-developed, gravity-defying, firm and yet tender to my touch ... The good thing is, her cherry-looking nipples are pinkiest-red in color ... Simply beautiful! Obviously I would never fail to shower lots of attention to these priceless set of assets.

Pussy - 8.0/10

Wow...Wow...Wow! This is what I called the epitome of beautiful genitalia in female form ... Her pink labia was neatly hidden within her vagina wall and the clit was nicely seated at the top of the vagina opening waiting to be discovered and savoured upon ... Her vagina moistened up very quickly with my concentrated cunnilingus ... A sign of healthy and youthful sex organ ... She has thick and black pubic turf just above her vagina opening ... She would moan sexily and yet naturally with every firm & deliberate stroke of my warm tongue ...

Pre-Shower Routine - 8.8/10

I have RTF her quite a number of times and this department was like second nature to us ... During my first and second RTF, she loved to give me an erotic lap dance with sexy English numbers from her Iphone providing the mood in the background ... I must say she was rather agile and the dance moves were well-choreographed considering that she is an amateur strip dancer ... After so many RTF, we don't go thru this routine anymore ... We would pet heavily & spontaneously like real life lovers. Am sure you could imagine where I am coming from ... Not very nice to be overly explicit in this kinda juicy stuff sometime ... All I can say is, she is one helluva of a fantabulous babe!

Shower Action- 8.5/10

She has done almost everything I desire in a shower action ... Passionate frenching, soapy massaging of my already hard-on dick with her tiny smooth hands, body2body soapy massage (which she put her priceless assets to good use), deep-throated sensual BBBJ, butts2butts stimulation and ass-crack grinding along my penis shaft. Mind you, she did all these routines in an enthusiastic fashion ... Quadruple shiokalicious!!

Cat-Bath - 8.8/10

She would start off the session by giving me a brief massage which was quite soothing ... She subsequently worked on my back by providing me a butts massage ... very soothing indeed. She then used her beautiful frontal assets to give me a breasts massage and she would also use her nipples to stimulate my ass-crack momentarily a la Han Han 0819 ... I was in for a pleasant surprise when she used her pussy to grind along my back and then pressed her pussy against my tail bone and butts for a few seconds before repeating the procedure all over again a couple of times. This move of hers reminded me of the retired JJ (ex-WL of 1817) ... She then licked and glided her warm and moist tongue along my spine and ended at my tail bone ... Very stimulating indeed! I then turned over and lied on my back ... She again breast-massaged my front ... The feeling of her smooth natural boobs and pointy cherry-size nipples in constant contact with my nipples, pecs, abs and penis rocked my sexual nerve tremendously ... Shiokalicious, man! She then placed my limbs on her thighs and splitted saliva onto my bulked up dick before giving me a breast-fucked ... Waoff! Her good celeb looks coupled with the stimulating effect of her breasts against my dick sent me to cloub nine in double quick time.

AR - 7.8/10

She positioned me on fours before giving me a stimulating AR ... Optimum pressure and good tongue technique employed. She incorporated subtle hand action ... She also licked and sucked my testicals before sliding underneath to perform an upside down BBBJ ...

French Kissing - 8.8/10

She was class act ... The way she french kisses me made me generate lots of Ömph ... At first, we circled each other lips in a gradual fashion before we zero-ed in our tongues thru' our lips ... and engaged each other tongues in a gentle manner and yet with optimal pressure ... We were on fire at that particular juncture ... We spent hell lots of time passionately frenching each other ...

BBBJ - 8.5/10

Awesome! She gave me a warm, moist and deep-throated BBBJ with lots of saliva-laced hand action in-between ... Triple Shiokalicious! I like her slutty looks plus constant eye contact that drove me crazy in no time ... Her head twisting movements were priceless ... Just like a pro AV Artist ...Her BBBJ suction pressure was rather optimum as well ... It would be ideal if she licks my testical as well ... I shall perhaps make her do it next time ...

FJ - 7.9/10

Oh man! She was very tight and moist downsouth ... I felt I could generate lots of Ömph whilst fucking her ... This was because she was so very spontaneous and forthcoming in her approach plus her every move that she showered on me was spell-binding ... I felt so spoiled and sexually stimulated wherever I fucked her ... She was indeed very addictive to me to be honest ... We adopted gal on top, doggy bonking, scissor-style, frontal assault and missionary. As usual, I do not wish to be too explicit in this department ... You try her and find up yourself as our encounters may vary to a large extent ...

Attitude - 9.0/10

Fantabulous+Awesome newbie! She has the total package I desire in a WL - Babalicious looks, well-tone physique with lethal curves at the right parts of her anatomy, awesome attitude, notty and yet adorable approach, last but not least ... lots of GF ömph factors to complete the equation! She is gonna be another Box-Office hit of L1803 ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 28-04-2013, 01:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 470 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3099 / Power: 19
cavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TaoZi(1805)

FR on sweet 1606

yes! finally two weeks of rationing, vitamin m restored and headed down to my favourite playground. been clearing leave recently so managed to evade my CO's questioning and chiong down early to grab nana/lady 1803! but knn really third time unlucky sia, okt gave some crazy excuse say they 'attending training'!? wtf is that! hahahah, anyway later chatted with him more he said both nana and lady having period.... so zhun? both ang pais period are same timing kakaka...... anyway was informed they would be back working on thursday/friday (i went on monday, and yup its a late FR)

so decided to swing over to 1606 and look for sweet..... along the way while parking the car, saw this chio looking WL walking back to the house. was thinking if that was sweet, would be nice..... anyway didn't notice which house she went back to cos i was too busy parking haha....... so hopped into 1606 and met the okt. at first didn't feel very friendly. very quiet guy, didn't approach me first, so i stood there abit blur dunno how to proceed, so decided to take a quick look at the girls sitting there, and the okt finally asked me if i had any girls in mind. i said i wanted sweet, and he said 'ya she's available' woohoo!! mai tu liao faster grab! then he called for her to come to counter and heard a cheerful 'lai le!' and came bouncing the same chio WL i saw on the street minutes earlier! WOOHOO! swee lah lets go!

looks: 7 very nice and shapely face, but can see that she have put on some weight from her time here. pretty heavy makeup though. definitely passable.

personality: 9 ok this gal is definitely top of the list in terms of GFE! knn the voice really sweet and from the moment she literally bounced to my body, the hands never let go of my arm while she brought me to the room. very cheerful, willing to chat and NOT A TIMEKEEPER.

body: 7 ok this was a bit disappointing for me. cos i'm a boobs man! B- boobies with small slight brownish nips that were inverted and required sucking to get them erect (found out later when she's horny the nipple will also auto erect hehehehe). slight tummy detected as well. but more than good enough for a good bong.

pre-shower ritual: 8 as mentioned this WL is damn GFE. will ask to help you take off clothes, and while taking off your clothes she sucked my nipples and slowly moved down the body before slowly taking off my shorts and then laughed when she discovered i never wear underwear hehehe. "怎么没穿内裤?“。。。。 i replied "反正都要拖掉穿了没意思“... anyway proceeded to the shower while continue chatting and she proceeded to do a boobs run on back, pretty SOP stuff, washed me clean and then proceeded to bed.

catbath and BBBJ: 7.5 alot of effort for the SOP stuff here but suction strength not very power hehehe gave her decent marks for trying very hard. anyway halfway to BBBJ asked her to do 69 with me. fwah, quite shiok, looking at the side mirror and feeling her warm body on me while i painted her.

painting: 8 she got very flappy lips that will entice you to pull while you paint her. no smell, decent trimmed bush. got her quite high cos i noticed her inverted nipples popping out and becoming erect by themselves hehehehe shiok! anyway painted her for quite a while (my second fav bong activity) and she suddenly jerk and pulled away, said she was coming and cannot come so early in the day kekekeke.

frenching: 8. very GFE! started with light pecks, then proceeded to passionate wild frenching in the shower and during FJ. definitely one of my better frenching experience!

AR: none. does she give AR?

FJ: 6.5 ok i gave this mark cos after all that build up, she told me she wanted to put jelly in her pussy. waaatttt!? all that painting not enuff meh i ask her. she said, if i were last few customers she would let herself cum and then would not need jelly. sadz..... anyway she made amends by trying her best to please me while giving me the GFE treatment again. hug me tight in the sitting position, accomodated me when i changed positions a few times. and cos she got a juicy ass, when you doggie her the sound effect quite jude! anyway, quite a SOP FJ and came inside her.

after sex ritual: 9 ok this part really won me over. after the FJ, instead of heading to the shower, she actually ask me to lie down and rest, then put her head on my chest while chit chatting! then after catching our breaths she asked me to turn over and started giving me a massage! knnnnnnnnn so far all the WLs i banged this is the first WL to give me massage after sex! woohooo! again. as mentioned not a time keeper, took her own sweet time before heading to shower. before we left the room, gave me a tight hug, kissed me passionately, then asked me to rtf her in future. exchanged contacts on wechat and told me to wechat her if i ever want to rtf to check if she's working.

overall: 8.5 abit let down by the boobies and ky jelly before the FJ started. but her GFE and general GFE was so high i actually felt abit empty when i left. its the same feeling i got on my last day during my trip to changping! kanna KC sia!

trivia: used to work as a cashier in a restaurant at chengdu before coming over. was brought over by her buddy An Ni. has a younger sister who she claimed was prettier and got bigger boobs.

on the way out of the house, saw a chio and sexy WL in red sitting at the sofa and she went out to buy drinks and gave me a CFM look on her way out. found out it was sweet's buddy An Ni! woah might give her a try someday. anyone banged An Ni before? can give feedback? also saw a petite WL in black called lele. quite pretty but got a bad vibe her services will be so so nia. anyone can give feedback on her too?

RTF: very sad, but no, cos still got nana, lady, qiqi, lulu etc too many others to try out. btw went to grab lulu 1654A again but no luck. 5th attempt liao, think one day if i really buay tahan will just go there and sit down and tell the okt i'll wait as long as it takes haha. anyone knows if lulu 1654A can do booking? or she's so ang pai its not possible now? anyway the okt at 1803 quite nice, told me i can do booking for nana or lady in future, cos i told him i patronised him before (candy) and tried to get nana or lady 3 times already haha. will give him a call on sunday and book nana for monday!
Old 28-04-2013, 06:54 PM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Xiao Bei (L18 H03)

Origin: Guangxi
Experience in GL: 2 Weeks
Misc Info: Her English name is Ashley

Face: 7.8/10
(Xiao Bei is pretty & gorgeous looking with a tinge of sweetness & sexiness. I seldom give high ratings in the looks aspect but she definitely deserves my high ratings. IMHO, she is one of the prettiest GL WL I ever bonked. She has high, sharp nose, a pair of big eyes with elaborated eye lashes & kissable lips. Her facial complexion is very good, fair and smooth. Definitely my type of girl. I am mesmerized by her beauty. Definitely a head turner if she walks in town area.)

Body: 7.6/10
(Xiao bei’s figure is curvy and proportionate. Her body complexion is fair, smooth, silky & creamy. The type of figure I like to bonk. Upon seeing her hot body, my penis immediately mari kita. She is about 1.6m tall based on my estimation. I find her ass very nice for doggie.)

Boobs: 7.7/10
(Xiao bei has natural B+ cup boobs with light brown to pinkish nipples. Nipples size about 50cent coin size. Simply love her boobs. I love to fondle, suck, lick, nibble & play with her boobs. Wonderful pair of boobs. Yummy. Simply enjoyed myself when she used her boobs to sandwich my penis & give me a boob job.)

Foreplay: 7.6/10
(Once the door is closed, action begins. Xiao Bei looks sexy, slutty & horny. She hugged me, licked my ears & whispered in my ears that she wants to eat me. Then she undressed me piece by piece. After which she asked me to undress her, something which I find it kinky & enjoyable. I even helped to take out her high heels. Once we r naked she licked my body & we hugged. Our eyes met & we locked lips & frenched passionately. Great foreplay. I anticipate more exciting moments to come.)

Bath: 7.4/10
(What a hot steamy bath we had. I simply enjoyed being bathed by her tender hands. She is very gentle with me. The way she soaped my penis is so arousing & shiok. She used her soaped body & boobs to rabba my back & front. After which she gave me a brief boob f**k. The way she bathed me is definitely different from other WLs’ SOP bath. Apart from soaping & washing my body, she also teased me by licking my ears, neck & whispered dirty words in my ears. Awesome as its a cock teaser. After she had washed off the soap foam on my body, she gave me a sensual brief cat bath followed by a sensual BBBJ. After the bath she dried me with towel. Very caring & gentle girl. How I wished I have such a caring gf.)

Cat bath: 7.2/10
(Xiao bei’s cat bath is slow, sensual & gentle. I enjoyed the way she licked my body gently. What surprised me is she used fruit jelly to give me a sensual cat bath. With a chewed fruit jelly in her mouth, she licked my entire body. The feeling is great & chilly. Very refreshing idea. She then sipped some warm water & gave me a sensual cat bath. Before the cat bath, she used her smooth body, boobs & pussy to rabba my body while her fingers were exploring my body. Felt ticklish & shiok. Her boobs is so smooth when they r in contact with my body.)

Frenching: 8/10
(We spent a great deal of time frenching & tongue fight whenever our eyes met. This babe definitely knows how to French. The feeling is like frenching my gf. The frenching is slow, gentle & passionate. Simply loves her soft lips & tongue. What surprised me is she took the initiative to French me once we entered the room. Great oomph factor.)

AR: 7.2/10
(I am surprised that this babe gave me AR. Usually pretty babes seldom give AR. Her AR is gentle, slow & sensual. She also used her tongue to poke my ka chng hole. Awesome & heavenly.)

BBBJ: 7.5/10
(Xiao Bei’s BBBJ is slow & sensual. Her suction is not very strong. Her BBBJ is not very deep throated. But I enjoyed such a pretty face BBBJ my penis. She constantly threw sexy horny glances at me when she BBBJ me. What surprised me is she chewed the fruit jelly & gave me a chilly BBBJ. Very refreshing. First time a babe BBBJ me with food in her mouth. She also sipped warm water & gave me a warm BBBJ.)

Pussy painting: 7.6/10
(Her pussy looks so pinkish & delicious. Nicely trimmed pussy hair. I had a great time painting her pussy. Tasted so delicious. She messed my hair & caressed my face when I am painting her. Her moans r loud & sexy.)

FJ: 7.7/10
(Xiao Bei is quite tight. We had a hot steamy sex. Ma chiam like bonking gf. In missionary position, we frenched deeply with our tongues twirling while I bonked her & playing with her boobs. Simply enjoyed to hear her soft sexy moans & blushed horny face. Her fingers were playing with my balls & caressing my body & face while I bonked her. Great feeling. We switched to cow girl. I enjoyed looking at such a pretty girl riding my cock. Her boobs were bouncing up down up down. What a nice sight to behold. She constantly frenched me & licked my neck & nipples & ears while she was riding me. In no time, I cummed as i cannot tahan such a pretty babe bonking me. After I had cummed, she collapsed onto my body & we lied in that position with my cock in her pussy for a short while. She even joked to me & told me that nana & lady always take out the condom & gave a BBBJ after customers cummed. Seems like she knows nana & lady’s mode of operation. Seems like this xiao bei wan to be the next ang pai in 1803 or GL.)

GFE: 8/10
(Xiao bei definitely knows how to make a man happy. The way she speaks is so soft & gentle. She likes to sa jiao in front of me so that i can sayang her. She is also good at complimenting my strengths thou I know most of the compliments r fake. High KC & GFE. Simply addictive. Lots of topics to chit chat with her. She even promised to perform erotic dance for me when I RTF. She also carry stockings around for bros who have fetish for girls wearing stockings. I even joked & asked her to wear different theme uniforms like lady. But she said probably not as she don’t like to copy other girls’ style. She prefers to b unique.)

RTF: Yes & I had made her my no 1 RTF target
Old 29-04-2013, 03:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: An Ni(1606)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cavemao View Post

on the way out of the house, saw a chio and sexy WL in red sitting at the sofa and she went out to buy drinks and gave me a CFM look on her way out. found out it was sweet's buddy An Ni! woah might give her a try someday. anyone banged An Ni before? can give feedback? also saw a petite WL in black called lele. quite pretty but got a bad vibe her services will be so so nia. anyone can give feedback on her too?
This AnNi is a real sweetie who provides solid gfe...appears to cum v easily if u know how to press her right buttons...

However if u wish to call her, i suggest u better do it v soon as i gather she shall be returning to china end of may/early june...
Old 29-04-2013, 03:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20100 / Power: 19
sailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond repute
Re: An Ni(1606)

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
This AnNi is a real sweetie who provides solid gfe...appears to cum v easily if u know how to press her right buttons...

However if u wish to call her, i suggest u better do it v soon as i gather she shall be returning to china end of may/early june...
Awesome mm ... such a sweetie ...solid BJ too ... and lovely bod
Old 29-04-2013, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 12
panad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of light
Re: An Ni(1606)

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post

Tried to get An Ni yesterday, but okt said she is sick. Also, Sweet is on code red
Old 29-04-2013, 05:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 729 / Power: 12
kp338 is a splendid one to beholdkp338 is a splendid one to beholdkp338 is a splendid one to beholdkp338 is a splendid one to beholdkp338 is a splendid one to beholdkp338 is a splendid one to beholdkp338 is a splendid one to behold
Xiao Yu of 1606A

After reading of a FR of Xiao Yu, I decided to have a go for her and have no regret over it.

Name: Xiao Yu (小玉)
Base: 1606A
Origin: Haerbin, Dongbei
Height: about 168cm
Statistics: about 36B+or 36C-, 28, 38
Boobs: 36B+ or 36C-, natural and firm 8/10
Weight: about 63 kg
Looks: a gal with well developed assets, she is bigger boned than the ordinary PRC WLs. Nice looking face 7.5/10
Body: luscious and mouthwatering body 7.5/10

Foreplay: we hugged each other and she helped me to undress slowly with light kissing in between. She held my hand and led me to the bath room. 7.5/10

Shower: she cleaned me up thoroughly and body massaged me and ended with a round of tender but sexciting BBBJ 7.5/10

Catbath: she body massaged me with her natural boobs and followed by a round of sensuous licking of the body. There was also traditional massaging. Shiok! 7.5/10

BBBJ: she awakened my didi completely with her sweet and rotational tongue and lips. She had no inhibition to ram it down her throat. She moved her body from time to time to improve on the suction. 7.8/10

AR: she started with a round of light licking on the surrounding area and concentrated on the anus for overwhelming effect. 7.5/10

Frenching: she was prepared for frenching and cooperative with my effect. 7/10

FJ: it is her forte. She could ride with speed and good rhythm as a cowgal. Her voluptuous buttocks were very tempting for me to do pumping in doggie style. It was very satisfying and sextifying to lay on top of a warm and bouncing body to complete the act in missionary style. Meanwhile she responded with moans and embraced me tightly. We enjoyed the session together. 8/10

Attitude: positive and responsive. Being a middle aged man and not handsome, I received a cold shoulder from Xiao Bai of the same house who rushed through the motions in 35 minutes. Comparatively speaking, Xiao Yu was very patient with me to build up my momentums and let me enjoy a full one hour of joy. She was chatty and easy to start a rapport. 7.8/10

Overall: An enjoyable session with a sensible and cooperative WL. 7.7/10

RTF: Yes!
Old 30-04-2013, 02:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 21
Xtremist deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyXtremist deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I was on the way back to my car after makaning my favourite prawn noodles @ Lorong 16 when I saw this attractive PRC walking towards my direction… She’s got that kinda school gal looks which is my “heaven vegetable” (天菜). Wah seh, since when got chio PRC street walkers in broad daylight? Err... my sincerely apologies but no offence to the auntie wearing cheong san across the road and the da jie holding a red umbrella under the lamp post.

Before I can walk up n engage, she turned left and walk towards House 16-12. Alamak, not street walker...wasted.. as I seldom patronize CAT 150s. As I was starting the car engine, the image of her naked body keep flashing across my mind. What the heck ! Tore another 2 $1 coupons and headed straight towards 16-12.

As I entered the house, she was leaning over the counter, talking to the OKT, revealing her slender legs and perky ass. Within seconds, she held my hand and led me into one of the rooms. And the rest they say is history

Never a good writer… below is a summary of my FR:
Name: Eva
House: 16-12

Looks: 7.8
各花入各眼but she is definitely attractive to me, face the size of a palm 巴掌脸, school gal looks with a pony tail

Body: 7.5
Slightly tan but smooth complexion with a natural B

Shower: 8.0
Boobs rubba ending with a hot BBBJ

BBBJ: 7.8
2 rounds in total, once in the bath and once in combat phase, good strong suction

Frenching: 7.2
Only light pecks on the lips initially but finally succumbed to my tongue-fu when reaching climax

FJ: 7.8
Accommodating with various positions

GFE: 7.5
Her bubbly character greatly enhance the experience... impressive for a new comer.

RTF: YES

Saw a gal sitting on the sofa who resembles the looks of 周迅 and definitely a D cupper ! Asked the OKT and got to know her name is Vivo... my next target !!! Looks like my CAT 150 adventure has revived.
Old 02-05-2013, 04:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
ivanlkt168 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: GL 150cats FRs list

Hi

I was recommend to a malaysian -blue diamond .
Anyone had try her services before ?

Pls offer your feedback on her if you had try her servives .

Thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1