The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 01-10-2002, 03:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2408 / Power: 22
Xiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond repute
FR on KIMMIE (BY:cuntking)

Face: 6.5/10 (pleasant looking but looks mature)
Figure: 6.5/10 (slim but shaggy butts)
Boobs: 8/10 (natural big soft boobs)
BJ: 7.5/10 (skillful with many positions)
AR: 7.5/10 (various positions)
FJ: 7/10 (she was too tired from servicing me and done only in missionary)
Attitude: 7.5/10 (good and quite chatty but I don’t click)

A GENTLE REMINDER, PLEASE DO NOT POST YOUR COMMENTS HERE.

Xiao_Zhu IS BACK NOW,Will Try to continue my Hot hot FR
Old 01-10-2002, 04:00 PM
Samster

Xiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond repute
OG (big boobs) FR (BY:cuntking)

Went down to GL today as my shifu, Mr S was feeling horny and asked me to go along. Hoping to get back the magical feeling, I went. After stepping into 1610, the OKT informed me that OG is back as I was looking for her for the past few weeks, however told him that I was waiting for someone. So I contact bro prime, to check if he wants to join us, he said he was on his way.
While waiting, I saw Wine (who smiled at me and later I found out from bro stunner that she misses me), May bo, Pinky, Yoki, CK, Fanny and a few more. Also saw OG and she gave me a sluttish smile but as I was waiting for bro prime … see later how?
When bro prime arrive and immediately saw his target, zero in and aim. At the same moment OG finished her dinner and the OKT gave me a ‘how how’ look, so I just nodded and also went in fire away.
Once in the room, she smiling at me and said she did not expect to be me as she saw me a few times that day. I then told her after seeing her twice at two different house many weeks ago, I had been waiting for her. She just laughed and said like real. We then went into the wash room and we talk about the session we had on 31122001 (had a FR on her).

Well no need for details (please read my FR on her on 31122001), she is just as good .. if not better… with much magical feeling. Had a good drive with her, nice feeling before my new car cums this week.
Face: 7.5 (slutty look and getting prettier)
Boobs: 9 (big enough for me)
Figure: 9 (tall and slim)
BJ: 7.5 (from a few positions)
AR: NA
FJ: 8 (quite tight but a bit dry, moaning from soft to loud. Quite a few styles in missionary, my favourite poistion)
Attitude: 8.5/10 (good and quite chatty, we just click)

Looks like she will replace White Rose as my GL Lover till the magic is gone again! Too bad she will be going for her break in mid May … will still need to find a seconder.

Old 01-10-2002, 04:02 PM
Samster

FR on SALEM (BY:cuntking)

After most of the brothers had finished their bonks, I was still waiting for bro smiler who was late. After recommending and see some many top GL gals, me also horny but no target. Then the OKT recommended Salem who is three days in GL but from the session, she is no newbie in the sex industry, well trained in Malaysia, HK, UK and USA.

Face: 7.5/10 (a pretty face but too tanned with a lot of make up)
Figure: 8/10 (quite tall and slim with nice butts)
Boobs: 8/10 (natural big soft boobs like water but not firm)
BJ: 7.5/10 (skillful)
AR: NA
FJ: 8/10 (experienced and hard working with many positions)
Attitude: 7.5/10 (too chatty but fun to be with)

Did not try to French and finger her, too busy with the FJ, so idea if she allows.

Old 01-10-2002, 04:04 PM
Samster

FR on AMY (BY: cuntking)

As recommended by bro 5931, here are my personal views on my session with her.

Face: pretty from far, but close up so so. Rough skin with thick and I mean thick make up.
Figure: quite a good figure, well proportion. However a bit tanned and too hairy (hands and back)
Boobs: nice to grab but size too small like orange for my taste … I prefer melons
BJ: quite good, seems in experience at first but trust me you will enjoy it as she carries on
AR: she offers but I don’t want
FJ: she works very hard on top but she lack the skills, she likes many positions. Her moanings and expression like fucking a virgin. Very tight too.

Attitude: young and trying hard ….. has a nice sweet smile.

She does not allow frenching but I am glad because her mouth stinks. Loves her boobs to be played with and sucked.

As a newbie, she is worth trying but got a long way to good as there is basically very minimal cat bath and restrictions.

Old 01-10-2002, 04:05 PM
Samster

FR on SAMMI (BY: cuntking)

There was so much talk about her in this forum and I saw her back view yesterday so asked the OKT at 1610 if she was pretty and he said yes. When she come, I thought I will not cumed!

Face: Beauty in the eyes of the be cummer, her look just turn me off. See for yourself
Figure: short and slim …. with many pimples on her back … ucks! Cunt too bushy.
Boobs: small with easer nipples
BJ: good with many positions and her deep throat skills is the best I seen in GL
AR: told her I don’t want but she still did it …. Too SOP!
FJ: Quite tight with soft moanings. She co-ordinates well
Attitude: friendly but I just find her too fake and will not repeat

She allows kissing but not frenching. Her cat bath on my bath is over done, not one mm was missed, luckily it was not too wet if not it will be a big turn off for me.

Worth a try just for the service, only fulfill one out of my three criteria (looks, boobs and service) ... looks not my type and boobs too small. So not in my repeat list.

Old 01-10-2002, 04:08 PM
Samster

FR on KA LENG (BY: cuntking)

Many gals were not working today and most of my targets are not around, so I thought no bonk for me today. Then Ka Leng’s OKT called and she is on my list so on lah.

Face: not bad looking, normal for Cat 150 standard except looks a bit like Korean gal
Figure: not very fair but ok, tall and a bit fleshy
Boobs: huge with nice nipples …… the type for melon lovers like me
BJ: weak with a few different positions
AR: told her I don’t want
FJ: not thing to shout about but when she was ridding me, those balls were bounding just infront … had a good time playing ball and drinking milk
Attitude: not easy to break the ice and likes to look at herself in the mirror … service oriented

Allows fingering but seems to avoid frenching, some brother say can. Weak cat bath, got like don’t have….. her boobs make up for everything … hee hee

Old 01-10-2002, 04:09 PM
Samster

FR on Pei Yee (BY:cuntking)

Again many of my targets are not working today and I sat there as I watched the rest of the brothers bonk their targets. From 5pm till the rest finished and we went for dinner, the flesh parade of Zhi Yi, Rina, Lina, Jia Jia, Xiu Wen, Carol, Hai Yan, BiBi, Bai Xue, Irene and some gals whom I do not know the name was too much for me. After dinner, as bro doggie wants to go 2nd round as he will miss GL gal for the next 6 months. Some of us head back to 1610 and my shifu, Mr S, gave up his target Pei Yee for me. THANKS!

Face: young and sweet looking, one of the best few I had seen in GL.
Figure: good-V shaped, not very tall, small sized and she is very very fair
Boobs: small but beautiful nipples
BJ: weak but very long as I skipped AR
FJ: tried her best but as she was sick, I did most of the work …… tight tight cunt
Attitude: a very quite gal but after the session, she is slightly more chatty. No moanings during service but as you rub her oyster, she moans as if she was enjoying herself and during FJ her moanings are soft like a kitten but sounds real to me.

Allows frenching. Weak cat bath and quite a rush job, is it because she is sick? I am not sure.

Old 01-10-2002, 04:11 PM
Samster

“KING 1 vs GL 0“ - FR on SAMMI1 (BY:cuntking)

I was late after a meeting to meet the guys for the tour of duty, upon arrival bro prime smiled at me and said he already booked one of my four targets for me as the other 3 not working. Alright man …… that’s the way to go, we know each other taste as well as targets in mind. Great minds think alike.

However the wait was too long, after more than 2 hours still no news from her OKT. Luckily Tommy walked in and saw my ‘sian’ face and asked me who I was waiting for, told him “Sammi1 lor, wait so long” …. He smiled and say he will perform his magical trick for me ….. I thought “oh no his red handy trick again, I no mood lah” … he walked out of the house and before he is back, Sammi1’s OKT called and said she will be on her way after her present customer. Way to Go, Tommy!

As she walks into the house ……. What time is it? It is play ball and drink milk time!

In the room I told her she very ‘ang pai’, must wait so long for her, she blushes and kept saying sorri. Then we enjoyed watching the fishes in the room for a while like two innocent lovers.

Her service started from the back and I told her no AR for me, slow and detailed cat bath, from ear to back, butts to toes, Followed by a great boob ruba ruba in the same manner ….. untill I almost fell asleep. Her unfamiliar way to continue the process could show that she is new to GL although she did have overseas training in HK, London and Canada.

At the front nothing to shout about, all normal but a had fun using my hands to play catching with her boobs.

Face: looks like Wenfang combine Lucy Liu, also on the tanned side, overall a pretty face with quite a big mouth
Figure: normal height and a bit fleshy
Boobs: big enough for me but big and very dark nipples
BJ: lots of licking and sucking but no deep throat …… all in one position
FJ: she was very hard working in ridding me and ended in missionary.
Attitude: very friendly as I was able to break the ice with her, told her I waited very long for her and she kept apologizing… one of the most service oriented gal I had cum across

No time for fingering and frenching, was too busy tuning her radio nipples, caressing her balls as well as drinking fresh milk direct from the source.

A few points for her to improve. She moaning starts during service and very fake. Her hair has a bit of smell (from a hard days work) and she puts too much KY (bro prime, not for you liao). Also fumbles to put on the cap and still can talk to me. She needs more training. My shifu, Mr S, had volunteered for the job.

Old 01-10-2002, 04:12 PM
Samster

“KING 2 vs GL 0“ - FR on LEEDS (BY:cuntking)

Went early to GL so as to achieve my personal cup before the World Cup kicks off. Was sitting around waiting for bro prime, bro lousy, bro cd and bro druids (it was nice meeting you), no target after hearing that bro cd could not perform with Hui Yu on Thursday.

As they stared to coming and we chit chatted while the rest waited for their gals, I still NO TARGET ….. saw Yoko, Yuki, Pei Yi, Mun Mun, Dong Dong, Civic, Maggie. Still cannot think of a target, then Tommy ask me to try one of his recommendations. “Ok lor” since my database is blank.

In less than 10 mins, she walks into the house and those boobs tells me it is play ball and drink milk time!

She choose room 3 so that she can watch the goldfish, hmmmm …. I was surprise to know that she also likes the same room as me. She is very chatty and talk about how she had rested for more than a month due to knee injury, the coming World Cup, the forum as well as many issues regarding GL. After we smoke, she undress and then helps me to undress.

Like Sammi1, her service also started from the back and again I say no AR for me. She is more aggressive and experienced than Sammi1 but as detailed and good (if not better). Every part of my back was well taken care of, her skills in using the combination hands, fingers, tongue, mouth and most important of all her huge soft balls was very stimulating to my weapon. Up right and ready for battle!

After turning to the front, she winks at my playfully cum seductively as she continued the cat bath.

Face: looks a bit like Malay as her face is a little tan, a cute looking gal
Figure: a bit fleshy but still looks great
Boobs: good for grabbing with slightly big nipples
BJ: a few patterns with her seductive winking and slutty smile … consider aggressive as she was hungry for my hot dog .. hee hee
FJ: started with missionary and as I pump away she grabbed her own balls, see liao I also cannot tahan and starts to play ball, she moans louder and her facial expression makes me want to cum there and then. Tahan …. Another good 10 mins of banging and pumping, changed to doggie and still playing ball. Only 5 mins at this position as it is not my favorite stunt. Changed to goddess position where I could drink milk to recharged. Finally cummed in missionary with passionate frenching. After the wash up and dressing, she hugged me tightly and we kissed good bye.

She appears to be very fun loving and cute little angel but is a Demon hungry for SEX!

Another good bonk this week, making it 2-0. All thanks to ‘coach’, Tommy.

Just a personal note on the World Cup, France LOST, hip hip huray! Revenge for all the people (including me and my football kakis) who had lost $ in the 1998 finals. All my friend (except me who quit betting football … so sad) made money in France LOST!

Old 01-10-2002, 04:14 PM
Samster

FR on EVA (BY: cuntking)

Today, decided to go to GL to de stress after a few days of hard work at office which made me hungry for milk. Upon reaching, the OKT at 1610 told me got a new gal (2nd day at work) that will suit me. Ok lah since I am hungry for action. In less than 10 mins, she was in the house. Btw, there are two new gals call EVA.

Face: looks pretty out side the room, inside with further inspection, she got a ‘hole’ on her cheek and use make up to cover up.
Figure: fair and tall but very very skinny
Boobs: very very flat ….. totally not my type
BJ: wants to do few different positions but lacks the skills, every few strikes she will split into the toilet paper … BIG TURN OFF … even when she ready to cap me, my didi half dead
FJ: hard working and rides quite long on top but so skinny that it hurts
Attitude: very friendly

Allows fingering and good frenching. Cat bath too wet for my liking. A bad bonk, no wonder I lost the two matches that I bet on today.
Can’t wait for Tommy to open, he knows my taste best. Saw 1612 is ready for operation but Tommy says Monday going to AV for inspection so may only open on Tuesday.

Old 01-10-2002, 04:26 PM
Samster

FR on MG (BY:cuntking)

On the second day of the opening of GL newest joint at 1612, went to carry on partying. Upon arrival, there was quite a few customers watching World Cup and as I had bet quite a lot of money on Nigeria, join in the crowd. As the match goes on, the party carried on as customers went in and out. There was a new batch of party gals, saw Ping Ping, Zhen Zhen (L28), Eva (WH08), Amanda, Yan Er, Small Ivy, Zing Zhi, Civic. However, the record is still held by Jaguar with 4 sessions, while Sammi1, Mun Mun and Zhen Zhen has 3 sessions each.

After the final whistle, the music at the joint pump up …. Most people (icluding me) won. Decided to try MG whom capture my attention yesterday, ask Tommy if she will suit me. He said sure can, so I on lor. As she was serving another customer at her base, she only arrived about 30 minutes later. Dressed in a white short dress with her innocent looking face, she gracefully danced pass the hall like a ballerina, with all the audience focus on her cute bums.

Finally, I get to try the Roman room, the mirrors can cover every angle of action on the bed with 3 cupids watching ….. just like Heaven! As I sat at the steps to take off my shoes, she sat beside me and hug me as we talk. Then she helps me undress before undressing herself. Her boobs were smaller than they look but with nice eraser nipples and her bum looks really good. Inside the shower, she was still very friendly and chatty. After the shower, she used her towel to dry my back while I was drying my front.

On the stage, her action starts immediately, sucking my nipple like she was hungry for milk .. hee hee .. she stroked my trumpet while kissing my neck. As I caress her boobs, her nipples were very sensitive and quickly erected. During her catbath, she stimulate herself by rubbing her boobs against my body and her eraser nipples made my trumpet standing like the pillars of the Roman room. Although her catbath is a bit too wet for my liking, she good use of her boobs up and down my body as well as her hand never left my trumpet like it was made of gold. Well I was hard as gold.

As the session went on, her service gets even better. Her bj was vagarious and powerful with the twist of her mouth blowing up and down my trumpet. As she deep-throats and sallow my whole trumpet, I went to string her guitar, the music starts. When she changes position and my hands were not in line with her guitar, she put my hands in place to tune her guitar better. The more I string, the better she blows my trumpet.

To blend my trumpet with her guitar, she starts dancing on me. However, something was lacking, the beat …. She loves her drums to be caress, the harder I hit, the better she singing. As I dance on her in missionary and still playing the drums, her singing was getting louder till the whole of Heaven was rocking, went to use my mouth to lower her singing. Oh my, she is also well trained in cha-cha, her tongue went in and out as we frenched. I am impressed but as I want to prolong our time in Heaven, turn her around and went to doggie style … oh yes those bums are just like clouds like the sky ….. great for this. However, as I prefer to end the bang in missionary, we are soon in that position. Before you can finish the song “Heaven isn’t too far away”, our music was mixed with love potions.

We were both tightly locked in each other arms and were totally exhausted. As she went to shower first, I sat by the stage and smoke … watch her through the clear shower doors as she end the finale with her “Swan on the Lake” dance.

The rest is normal, she washing me, drying up and changing.

As we walk out, I started to feel the ache in my legs. It had been 6 months since I tried a commando … I love ROCK and ROLL!

Old 01-10-2002, 04:29 PM
Samster

Bai Xue FR (BY:cuntking)

Today lost WC like mad and need a change of luck, however many gals had called it a day. At 10pm still no target, getting horny and desperate. One of Tommy’s customer who finished a tahma session with Corolla and Sekio, wanted Bai Xue but must wait … so he took Qian Hong instead. After he went in, Bai Xue OKT called and Tommy say big boobs will suit me. However I had tried her before, wanted to reject but needed her milk to suppress the fire in me, so “ON lah!”

Her first day back at work after 2 weeks break, average height, big boobs with big nipples and fair smooth skin. She still remembers me (the last time I tried her was more than one year ago) and is very friendly, talk like old friends before action. Told her I lost money so want her to change my luck for me. She smiled and said no problem.

After the shower, she dim the lights and made the room very romantic like in a hotel room. Slide herself on top of me and gave me a kiss. Feeling her good luck balls against my body, hugged her tightly to recharge my luck in no time. Kiss my neck and started painting good luck charms on my body. With a smooth flow of light catbath, she managed to turned me to my back and enhance her transfer of luck to me.

Forgot to tell her to skip AR and only realised when she started, it was a short one but anyway I don’t want it. Used her hands to tuned my nipples and before I know it I am lying on my back again as she went to suck out all the bad luck from my trumpet. More painting on my nipples and push me upwards …. Soon she was sucking with me in a sitting position. I am a big size guy, how this gal managed to make me changed position without tell me is amazing.

After capping me, I went into action when she was on top … caressing her lucky balls and drinking her ‘Heng Heng’ milk, until she started chanting lucky prayers for me. She pump her good luck into me as I push out my bad luck. Asked if I want doggie, but I wanted more milk, so we changed to missionary. She pulled me closed and the battle of the light force fought the dark forces with twist and turns. Really need the change of luck, so I pump and pump while she chants and chants (not loud) … all was perfect!

Soon unloaded all my bad cums while she flood my mouth with her good potion …. Tomorrow going to make a killing!

After all the action, she offered to massage but I want to smoke and chat. She asked how she could improve and says that at times she tends to be a fast worker, talk about the different types of bonkers she gets (luckily she did not say anything about the forum), she also reveals that she takes a long time to cum. We were like friends and talk about many other things.

Wash up and get dressed, before we leave the hotel, she wish me good luck. If tomorrow win, sure to look for her again … my Lucky Cow!

Old 01-10-2002, 04:31 PM
Samster

Blue Diamond FR (BY:cuntking)

Lost big time on the Germany – Korea match, not much mood to write. Just a simple FR on this new star partying at HQ.

Saw her last week at HQ partying and was attracted to her looks but today saw that her eye bags quite bad but since I ask Tommy for her, better not reject. In the room, she is very friendly and has a nice smile … in fact throughout the session we were smiling at each other all the time. She is not very tall and is consider slim. Her boobs are not big but very nice to grab with middle sized, light pink nipples. Starts her service in the shower with a long hot water BJ. Once on the bed she uses her boobs to rub my back before catbath. As she licks my nipples and paints my front (she paints too much), she uses her boobs to ruba ruba my weapon. BJ SOP but hard working during FJ … not much moanings in the beginning but it gets nicer. Good kisser but pretty wet. Points to improve, not to put too much KY and stop wearing her ball pendant. Good overall attitude, keeps asking if she is doing the right thing, if I am happy with her service and how she can improve …. Can be a turn off for some of the brothers … each to his own.

(The session with her is before the match, so bias in this FR)

Old 01-10-2002, 04:36 PM
Samster

Apple FR (BY:cuntking)

Today went down to HQ quite early, bringing ice-cream for the TGIF party ….. one by one the brothers cum with their contributions of peanuts, baos and other snacks. Then came in two customers that I had not meet before and heard them talk to Tommy. One of them asking for Apple ….. then I thought since I had Orange before must check out this Apple. As she came in, she look tanned and her face (quite rough, with thick make up) don’t attract me ….. but check out that slim figure with two bouncing balls. After she went in, asked Tommy if she suits me … “ sure gam you lah” was his reply. Oniz lah!

After she finishes, Tommy ask her to sign in and we went into the room. As I was still smoking, she lighted a stick too and we chit chated. She is a nice gal to talk to. Then proceed to shower, nothing happening in there. As I was warned by bro glstunner that she provides little service, I am not expecting too much.

On the bed, she started with kissing my neck while I explored her back quite a nice touch. Then she kissed me while is not expected and I frenched and hugged her tightly. She spend quite a long time sucking my nipples so that I have a good time playing her balls .. they are not a soft as natural boobs but not as hard as modified silicon … just too firm for my liking and from my experience should be fake (don’t flame me if I am wrong). Her catbath is to the minimum and went on suck my bells and lick my ice-cream stick. Everything was quite SOP but she gives a good gal friend feeling with lots of hugging, kissing and garbing of hands.

During the FJ, she moans softly and very real. As the music rolls, we dance with more action, soon she is perspiring and moaning more … always frenching each other … she looks to French. Then I cummed and we fell into each other arms and hug for a while before we recover and continue the session with more talk.

Overall, a Sextisfied session but it is a SOP bonk with very gf feeling. Still wanting for Mun Mun to cum back.

Old 01-10-2002, 04:37 PM
Samster

East FR (BY:cuntking)

All thanks to TPK’s blessing on 4D, Toto and WC ….. I was at HQ very early with the offerings that I had just brought back from the temple, some of the brothers were with me while the rest cum soon for the feast. Upon arriving, Tommy told me that a guy had ask for East who was on her way and he wink wink at me as I had failed to get her on Tuesday. She arrives and looks radiant as it was her 1st session for the day. Carried on to enjoy the feast and talking about our combine efforts for Wed 4D, taking my time as the session should be 45 mins. Less than half and hour, the customer came out and told Tommy he was rushing to the airport.

Wa liao, I still had a piece of meat in my mouth … brought my green tea in the room, slowly drink and have a smoke, she saw I so relax she also sat down and we had a chit. She asked if the big guy outside was my friend, why so many people, blah blah blah. Time for action. We both stripe to our birthday suits and proceed to the shower. After testing water she starts to shower me, the usual rub rub here, wash wash there but I like her hands slipping under my butts to caress my weapon … ohhh la la .. when I though it is done … she surprised me by sucking my nipples and ruba ruba her body against mine … I know I am in for a wild dance ….. end the shower action with a good bj.

Now to the bed action … camera, lights (dimmed) ….. and ACTION! She starts kissing my neck while her hands caresses my weapon which was already hot, her treatment on my nipples was a mixture of blow, kiss and suck. While I played with her boobs, not very big but quite a handful … her light pinkish inverted nipples soon sprang into attention like mine. Her catbath is very detailed, front body, side, arms, armpits, fingers, legs and even toes. Starts sucking my weapon and it cannon balls for a while then wanted to AR but I stopped her and she just smiled and ask me to turn over.

On my back, she pressed her soft natural boobs on me and lick my ears, neck and back …….. gave my butt a good lashing too .. her hands are always on my weapon to make sure that it is getting all the attention it needs. There was more to cum, bj me from below, then sitting, standing and a few more positions. Too bad her suction was not powerful enough and her deep throat skills needs improvement, or else, I would had cumed. I was very horny and wanted to bonk her then.

Well she still goes on, after all the different positions, she go on top of me in 69 position and bj me … her cunt was there but too bad I do not eat pussy (gives me a feeling that she loves to be eaten) … gave her oyster a good massage till she was wet. Then we went into the final action ……. Caps me and rides me .... hard, fast and wild she dances but her moanings were lacking in surround sound so I still can tahan. Went to goddness position where I kissed her (no frenching) and drink milk …. changed to doggie then standing doggie (she is one of the best gals that can suit me in this position). She was getting horny and I changed to my favourite missionary position … slowly and deeply … faster with short thrusts …. All the way in, up and down. She was controlling her music but her face shows it all. I think she like to be in control as she wants to ride me more … I cummed but she was still riding like mad ….. the pumping went on and on she wants to switch to missionary and I said I fired already … she looks surprise and ask why I still so hard ….. told her she made me horny and hungry for her ….. told her I may ask for her later that day as I am not a multi shots guy … getting old and need time to rest … she just smiled sweetly.

The wash up was normal with trademark of her hands slipping under my butts to caress my horny weapon. Had a nice chat about her rosy cheeks on her good complexion face even with foundation power or blusher …… a good bye kiss and we went out

My 100th Session of GL 150 was SEXTISFACTION!

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1