The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-05-2010, 12:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 15
Forestor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Short Stories

I decided to try some short stories… Hope you guys like it.

Disclaimer : 100% FICTION!!!

24hours

Mike: How can you treat me like that?... How can you treat me like that?
  He keep on repeating this sentence, he is pumping her hard and both of
  his hands are strangling her neck.  Cheryl just lie there motionless and
  with eyes wide opened staring at him.  Mike is at the verge of coming….

Mike: I am coming baby.. hug my tighly and hold me tightly.  I will let
  you go.. don’t worry baby… I will always by your side… UUrrrgggghhhhhh…

He unload everything… every single drop into her.

He releases his hands and lie beside her fondling her soft boobs.
  He cried…
  Mike: How can you treat me like that?  Am I not good enough for you?  I
  sacrifices so much for you and this is what I am getting from you?

How could you?

Cheryl did not answer him nor move an inch…  She is gone.

Mike: Can you recall how we met and how I helped you and you agreed to
  stay with me forever… how could you….

Mike and Cheryl was together for quite almost 2 yrs and Mike is trying
  very hard to keep the relationship going while Cheryl is tired of him
  already.  Mike is a down to earth person and sacrifices a lot for
  Cheryl.  They know each other since secondary school days and that time
  Mike has affection for her but as she already has a boyfriend, he kept
  everything to himself.  He managed to pass his O level with great
  results and eventually enter JC and Uni.  Now he is a graduate and
  earning big bucks working as an auditor in a great firm.  As for Cheryl,
  she dropped out of school before completing her O level and there were
  rumors saying that she is pregnant.  That was the last news that he
  heard of her.
Old 08-05-2010, 04:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 15
drongo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Short Stories

Please continue. Thanks.
Old 09-05-2010, 10:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
mark.l deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pervert story, pervert TS...... I luv it!

TS Bro, please continue........
Old 10-05-2010, 03:19 PM
Samster

Decartes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

More, more, more! Thanks.
Old 10-05-2010, 06:57 PM
Samster

Thanks bro for all the support.

Sorry as really very busy over the weekend thus only post it today.

I have completed a portion of it and before i kena shoot by bros here, really have to stress that the first story is really gross and a bit gory.

I am not a pervert nor mentally unsound so please relax and dun jump at me.

Hopefully you guys like this concept and please do give feedback.

Thanks...

Will cont from here...
Old 10-05-2010, 06:58 PM
Samster

Flashback ~ 2yrs ago someday and some place.

Mike looking at the piles and piles of documents just to make sure all those accounts tally, decided to leave earlier. As he is walking towards his car – Merz SLK. That was his pride. He worked all day and night and finally make his mark. He is drawing a 5 figure salary, owns a penthouse condo and his “wife” SLK. That’s his rewards but his life is never fulfilled. He realized that he lack of love… he needs a GF or best of all, a wife. Someone whom can enjoyed all this materials with him and share his pride and happiness. Someone whom can listen to his pains and sufferings at work. Most importantly, he needs sex badly. He has to resort to PCC every night before turning to bed. It has becomes his habits. Whatever it is, his favorite place after work especially on Friday night – Health Centre. He fired up his engine and lowered the top and blast his in-built bose system. As he is about to drive out of lot, he heard sound of begging and weeping. Is from a lady!!! He stop his engine and walked towards the direction of the sound. As he is nearer to the spot, he realized that the sound of this lady is very familiar. He quicken his pace and saw that a lady is kneeling on her knees and sobbing and giving blowjob to a man. The other 2 just stand there watching and smiling away. Isnt that Cheryl? YES !!! IS HER !!! How can I forget her.

Mike: Cheryl! (He shouted out his name)
Cheryl stopped what she is doing and looked up with pleading eyes.
Men 1: You have no business here!!! Go away else…..
Mike: Please stop.
Cheryl: Help me please…
Men 1: She owe us money and now she is paying us the interest.
Mike: How much did she owe you?
Men 2: Who are you? Are you paying for her?
He immediately pull Cheryl up as he said this.
Mike: I am her friend. How much did she owe you?
Men 2: 30K!!! If you don’t have, just get lost.

As he said this, he pulled away her blouse and her boobs spilled out and her dark nipples can be seen very clearly. He started to grope her breast so hard that the purple veins can been seen very clearly from a distance.
Mike: Stopped. I will settle for her.
He reached out to his wallet and dished out a stack of $50 notes and counted … 3K and passed to them.

Men 1: This is not enough !!!
Mike: Please let her go first and I will pay the balance by tomorrow.
Men 2: Ok if that’s the case, let me have some fun first and that will be my interest for today.
After saying this, he pulled out his prick and pulled up her dress. He positioned himself and ram her from behind.
Cheryl cried and shake her head. As Mike tried to step up and stop them, one man pulled out a dagger and pointed at Mike

Men 1: Don’t be foolish. After the fun, you can bring her home and slowly enjoyed yourself else… you wont get to see the sun tomorrow.
Mike can only stand there helplessly watching him banging her … The man quicken his pace and seems like he is ejaculating soon. He pulled out his dick and pushed her down and wanted to force her to open her mouth but before he can do that, he unloads everything onto her face. That’s a massive cum and almost her whole face is covered with the semen. He zipped up feeling sextisfied and signaled the rest to move away.
Old 10-05-2010, 07:00 PM
Samster

Mike quickly walked over and helped her up.

Mike: Come with me. I have tissue in my car.
As he helped her walked towards his car, he realized that his fingers are touching her nips. Damn… that’s very pointed and … before he can continue to let his mind wandering, he shake his head and try not to think about it as Cheryl needs help now. He reached for the tissue and helped her to clean it off. Damn that’s sticky and is so thick. He go to the car boot and took out his T shirt which he usually keep one as spare and let her wear.

Mike: Can I send you home? Where you stay?
Cheryl: I don’t have a place to stay.
Mike: Do you want to go over to my place for tonight and we sort out the rest later.
She nodded and he sped off back home.

Cheryl: Do I know you?
Mike: Yes..
………………….

Cheryl: Oh we are schoolmates? Any idea how is Miss Teo?
Mike: Oh you mean the Geography teacher?..........

They had a good time catching up those good old days. Very soon, they reached his house and when they enter the unit, the lights auto lights up and Cheryl is captivated by the tastefully done up décor and the space on his house.

Cheryl: Oh my… this house is huge. You must be very successful? Driving a SLK and owning such a big penthouse.
Mike smiles and feel proud over his success.
He directed her to the shower area and passed her his own T shirt and shorts and went to prepare some food for her. After she finished her shower, she walked to the living and sat down on the sofa. Mike placed the food on the dining table and tell her to come over for dinner. As she walked towards his direction, he realized that she did not wear a bra at all. Her pointed nipples pressed against the soft and thin fabric of the T and that formed a small tent on her boobs. Beside that, she is not wearing his shorts and seems like she is not wearing any undies at all.

Cheryl: Can you please don’t stare at me like that?
Mike: I am sorry.
Cheryl: your shorts is too loose for me so I decided not to wear it. Hope you don’t mind.
Mike just smile and nodded his head. He is thinking to himself why would he?
As they are eating, he accidentally dropped a utensil on the floor and bend down to pick up. Oh my… she has a shaven pussy and is all 100% unobstructed view as she is sitting with cross legs on the chair. He wish that the time can come to a stopped but he know that he cant take too much time under the table.
There is a complete silence and he is trying to masturbate under the table. At this time, he is supposed to be at the health centre relieving his stress. Seems like now he is having more “stress” now.

Mike: Why did you end up like that?
Cheryl relate how she end up in debts because of gambling and she has no where to go as her parents have disowned her and she is not residing at her friend’s house.
Mike: You can stay here for the time being and I will settle all your debts for you but please promise me that you will quit gambling and start all over again. She sobbed and nodded her head. How can I ever thank you for all this?

After dinner, Mike prepare his room for her and tell her to sleep in his room and he will sleep in the study room. Cheryl, pulled him to her and whisper to his ears…

Cheryl: Accompany me tonight can? I need love tonight.
Old 10-05-2010, 07:09 PM
Samster

Angle of hell deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice story
Old 10-05-2010, 07:26 PM
Samster

This sentence sent an electrifying signal from his ears down to his heart and in the end pumped more blood to his penis and it gets super hard. She kissed him on his lips and start to stroke his penis on the outside on his shorts. All this happen so fast that Mike can only stand there and motionless and apparently in a state of shocked. Or rather enjoying this very great moment.

Cheryl: Arent you going to touch me? Are you going to let me do the job alone?
Mike: eeerrrrrrr…..
He is hesitating.
She take a step back and pushed him hard and he sits on the bed. She slowly lifted her T but stopped when the boobs are about to expose. She cover it with the T and remove the T from the head. She seductively let out a moan as she finger herself on the outside of her undies. He is dying to see her naked and she knows exactly what he wants but is flirting with him. She slowly dropped her T on to the floor and her soft boobs are not exposed to him. She slowly removed her thongs and she is now totally naked. She kneel down and slowly crawl to him and spread his legs. She stroke his hardened dick and kissed the tip of his brother. Though he is wearing a short, this is enough to send him kill him and he is dying for some actions. He bend forward and try to touch her boobs but she pushed his hands away. This puzzled him and this is unbearable. He needs them…

She pushed him to lie on the bed and remove his shorts. His little brother sprang out of the shorts and is dying to be touched. She tickled his balls and engulfed the 2 balls into her mouth and sucked it. This is sensational and is something that he has not tried before. The suction is not hard that will caused discomfort nor will it cause any pain. Is strength is just nice that it caused him to crave for more. She licked them as if she is trying to clean him like a cat. Yes she is a pussy cat. She turned him over so that he is on four and start to home onto his ass. She grind her tongue and drilled into his asshole and he likes it. The feeling is hard to explain and he is moaning. He cant take it anymore and he needs to take over the control. He stand up and pushed her down on the bed and start to licked and grope her boobs and twist her nipples

Cheryl: Be more gentle dear… they are sensitive.
Old 10-05-2010, 07:28 PM
Samster

Mike is turning to a deaf ear and try to twist her nipples harder and seems like he hit the nail. She is moaning louder and louder. She positioned herself and spread her legs wide so that his dick is now outside the forbidden gate. She starts to get annoyed as he has not intention of penetration. She clings her legs round his waist and wanted to force him to enter her. He knew the game well. He is going to punish her for all the sufferings and his dick only enter her half way and she is in ecstasy. He stopped there and pulled out immediately as he knows that he cant resist to temptation as the pull of gravity from the black hole is too strong for him to handle. She cry for help and shouted that she is going to seek revenge now. She turn herself and they are now in 69 position. Without any signal, she start to twirl her tongue at the tip and sucked it like trying to suck all the semen out. She plunge her mouth and engulfed the whole rod and when she feels that his dick is getting harder and harder, she slows down her pace and this is giving him a hard time. He on the other hand, uses his tongue to flip her labia and suck hard on her clit. She cry out loud. She retaliate by sucking him harder and slid his rod deeper down to touch her throat as if she is performing acrobatic stunts by swallowing the whole dick. He drilled his tongue into her pussy and to and fro, they are making retaliating each other till a point of no return. Both of them moaned out very loud and both cum at the same time. There is no holding back this time round. He let go and shoots everything into her mouth and at the same time, her juices keep flowing like a waterfall. They lied on the bed panting and seems like this is just the beginning. After some rest, his dick grew harder again without the need to stimulate it. She is shocked by this and knows that he is about to commence his attack soon. He turn around and positioned himself outside the forbidden city. He started by slow grinding and swallow penetrating his head to the blackhole. Is like trying to hammer down the gate and preparing for deeper penetration later. This send Cheryl to hell as she feel that he is attacking her with fire. She need to put out the fire fast. The only way is to open the gate and attack him with full force. She spread her legs wide and this opened up the passage and he actually slide in without any resistance. He has fell for her trap. Once inside, there is no way out. Is either to die with pride or to surrender. He summon all this forces and bang her hard. The sound of the the flesh banging on each other, is like drums. Drums to increase the morale of the soldiers and this make them fight them hard and deep to the palace. They know the moment is here. He pump her with all this left over strength and she opened her legs wider to retaliate. He changed the tactic to water and trying to drown everything in the hole. Is a massive ejaculation and happened that she is also using the same tactic to retaliate. She flushed out everything from within and when her juices met his semen, is so overwhelming and massive that both spilled out and there is total silence.

Mike: If you want, you can stay here with me and I am willing to take care of you.
Cheryl: Why do you want to help me?
Mike: I have fall for you since I first met you in school.
Cheryl: Lets let nature take its course. Is too early to say now. Right now we need to settle our score as just now our fight is on par.

Mike smiled and turn her over and aim for her ass…

Well good things never last. Mike has settled all her debts for her and this wiped out his entire savings. He does ponder is it worth it but the thought of all those happy moments together, he feel that is worth it. Now he need to start all over again which he knows that he can make it. Everyday, he make sure he go home early and enjoyed the pre-married life and he is enjoying it every single moment. She will be at home cleaning the house, go shopping with the credit card that he gave her, prepare dinner for him etc. Things start to take a change when one day, his boss assign him to a big client which requires him to spend more time in the audit. Beside lesser time spent with her, he also realized that she has chalked up thousand of dollars in credit card debts and they have been quarrelling very often lately. He was flew to US to settle the final paper work and bought a 3 carat diamond ring prepared to propose to her. He booked the ticket earlier and decided to give her a surprise. Beside this, his boss broke a great news to him – PROMOTION. He will be the head of the dept and that means no more irregular timing and that means more time for Cheryl. As he is in the plane flying back home, he dreamt of the happy family he will have and the lots of children in the house. Never did he expect that this is the starting of the countdown of his 24hours of life.
Old 10-05-2010, 07:30 PM
Samster

Folks,

Thats all for tonight which is the peak of the story...

Hope you guys like it.

Thanks.
Old 11-05-2010, 01:31 PM
Samster

Angle of hell deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Lookign forward for ur story to be continues
Old 11-05-2010, 07:40 PM
Samster

Singapore time – 2300hrs. He collected his luggage and walked faster than usual just to rush home and propose to her. He keep touching his pocket just to make sure that the diamond ring is inside the pocket. He flagged down a taxi and hope that every taxi in Singapore is equipped with a bi-turbo engine. When he is at his doorstep, he took a deep breadth and quietly opened the door. He is imagining the happy face from Cheryl after seeing him and welcome him with big hugs.

Harder harder baby… come baby… don’t stop…. Oh god… please helped me….

His face is pale when he hear all this. This voice is familiar. He pushed the door wide opened and start to scan around the living. Only 1 word can describe it. MESSY!!!

He walked slowly towards the source of the sound and is from the bedroom. The door is not closed and he stood at the doorway motionless and speechless. His heart is smashed and he felt a cold tingling sensation in his heart.

Cheryl is on four and the man is banging her hard entering her ass hole.

Cheryl jumped out of bed when she saw him and quickly grab a blanket covered herself.
Cheryl: Dear, you are back early today.
The man took a few steps backward and tripped and fell to the floor after stepping on her bra. Mike closes the door behind him and took the remote control on the bedside table and blast the music. Tears rolled down his cheeks.

Mike: Why do you do this to me?
Cheryl: I am sorry dear, I promise you that it will not happen again.
Mike just shook his head. The man grabbed his clothes and try to dash towards the door. Mike grabbed the table lamp and aim hard and fast at his head. The table lamp smashed to pieces and the man fell to the floor groaning in main. His head is bleeding profusely and Cheryl just stand there motionless. Mike took the clothes hanger stand and keep smashing his head. Every single blow on the head, a clear bone cracking sound can be heard though the music is blasting loudly from the hifi. Cheryl just shook her head and her face is as pale as a white paper. He took a scissor from the drawer and without any mercy, he snipped out his semi-hardened penis and his balls. She screamed and she started to pee uncontrollably. Mike removed his clothes and summoned her over to suck him. She sobbed and walked slowly with fear towards him and suck him.

Mike: Bitch… Is that the best that you can do?
He slapped her umpteen times till she bleed from her mouth and ordered her to do properly.
Mike: If I fail to cum in 1 min, I will snipped off your breast.
Cheryl quicken her pace and try all ways to stimulate him so that he can cum fast.
Mike: BITCH !!! How can you treat me like that? How can you betray me?
He pushed her down on the floor and ordered her to spread her legs. Though she follow his instructions, he is still not satisfied. He uses his left leg to hold down on of her left leg and uses his right leg forcefully force her right leg down to the floor so that both her legs are opened like the Chinese character “ONE” When he did that, he broke her leg and she is screaming in pain and tears rolled down uncontrollably.

Mike: That’s better….this is called wide open. Else how can I enter you. But your legs looks distorted… let me correct it back for you. She shooked her head in fear but is too late… he grabbed her calf and twist it to the opposite direction. In a very fast motion, he tugged his underwear into her mouth and pushed it down to the throat.

Mike: Let me tell you what is called deep throat.
He stepped up and took a pen from his pocket and uses his pen to pushed the underwear down her throat. Is so deep that she is gasping for air and she thought that she is going to die but that’s not the end. He make sure that there is sufficient space so that some air can pass thru the windpipe but the feeling of gasping for air is terrible. He pushed his dick into her and start to bang her hard.

Mike: Moan you bitch … thought you like being fucked?
Cheryl just cried with a muffled voice and is she begging for mercy… begging for forgiveness… begging for life !!!
Mike: Oh you are not turn on right? Becos my dick is too small? Don’t worry let me helped you. He stand up, broke the base of the clothes stand and positioned the pole at her pussy.

Mike: I am sure you will love this dear, is twice the size of my dick.
Cheryl opened her eyes wide and uses her last strength to plea for life… Before she can think anything, he pushed the whole pole into her pussy. She screamed and arched forward and she is in terrible pain… blood gushed out from her pussy.

Mike: Dear!!! You are still a virgin!!! Don’t worry first penetration is like that one.. after a few pump you will love it very much. Cheryl is cursing and swearing and stared at him with vengeful eyes.
Old 12-05-2010, 12:57 PM
Samster

Folks, is my story really that bad? I fail in my first attempt n now trying for a 2nd time. Really hope that u can share ur views be it good or bad so that I can improve on it.

Pls support. Thks.
Old 12-05-2010, 01:26 PM
Samster

iceheart deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

yesterday's update as a bit violent
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1