The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 18-12-2018, 09:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1594 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: L16 h58A - Discrete Pleasure Dome

Quote:
Originally Posted by apache View Post
What I missed about BaoBei is her pair of huge boobs which when you fuck her, the sight was one of its kind. Swinging in all directions be it doggie or missionery and she can moan naturally.

hope to see someone with her assets in Geylang soon
Nearest size right now is Xiao Lian @ Gordon place
Old 18-12-2018, 09:09 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
Bro,

It’s BeiBei you r referring?
Tot her boobs look at most B?
Sorry din try her hence my visual estimate when dressed...
Confirm ex BB @ Ah Lek place lah...missed her BooBs so much

She is simply irresistible cos no horse run
Old 18-12-2018, 09:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of
Re: L16 h58A - Discrete Pleasure Dome

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
But CC is non authentic OEM BooBs leh
Nowadays prawn is good enough
😅
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 18-12-2018, 09:19 PM
Samster

MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Confirm ex BB @ Ah Lek place lah...missed her BooBs so much

She is simply irresistible cos no horse run
Oic
I just need big boobs with ok face and body nowadays
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 18-12-2018, 09:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Nowadays prawn is good enough
😅
This is 100% true

Quote:
Oic
I just need big boobs with ok face and body nowadays
You can give Xiao Lian a try...you will enjoy the way she licks your lollipop
Old 18-12-2018, 10:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
This is 100% true

You can give Xiao Lian a try...you will enjoy the way she licks your lollipop
Ok. Let her try my Xmas candy stick.
Old 21-12-2018, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

Quote:
Ok. Let her try my Xmas candy stick.
you can try Xiao Lian. she should fit your preferred statistics.

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 21-12-2018, 05:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by apache View Post
you can try Xiao Lian. she should fit your preferred statistics.
It depends.
Sometimes too bah cai eg Mozi, my kuku cannot stand
😅
Old 21-12-2018, 05:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
It depends.
Sometimes too bah cai eg Mozi, my kuku cannot stand
😅
WoW MZ is another Hot AP like BB man
Old 22-12-2018, 08:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Can’t imagine if you were to tarma both of them

Heaven is a place at 58A
Many months back, AnQi (1608, that time she was still at 1425) had agreed instantly to tarma with me and Ji Xiang upon my request but i finally didnt do it due to some dispute between AnQi and me due to our hot temper. Now i regret very much......

Ji Xiang is a pretty WL with nice body to me (though is not the slim, skinny type). Bonked her a number of months back.

She was introduced by AnQi (1608). Not sure has AnQi RTC and if she hasnt, she will cut card very soon, probably in Dec according to Ji Xiang.

Ji Xiang is a quick tempered and straight forward, friendly, of high GFE nice WL. It never crossed my mind that she was cold when i bonked her. While i enjoyed girls with mild, kitten, soft spoken temper, i did enjoy and feeling happy with her high gfe, talkative, interesting character.

She had memorized many jokes and wanting to crack jokes to cheer up the moods of her customers. I did enjoyed listening to her jokes after the deed, not particularly fascinated by the contents but by her genuine attitude to please her customer and enjoyed the hugging, rubbing of body and kissing her ear and neck while listening to her.

She enjoyed painting and had no issue to continue deep frenching me instantly after painting. Many WLs are unwilling to french again after painting session (unless you clean your mouth with rinsing solution or brush your teeth).

She could take my net 27 mins pounding and moaned softly and intermittently during my insertion attack.

She only allowed my uncapped dick to grind her cunt for a few seconds because she was feared of being pregnant. She said she would always squeeze the cap to check for semen leakage after fuck action. Unlike other WLs , she always feel relieved and happy when code red comes assuring that she is not pregnant, lol, she is so cute.

It was an enjoyable and fun bonk , haha.
Old 22-12-2018, 08:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
WoW MZ is another Hot AP like BB man
Guess it’s the cliched “one man’s meat is another’s poison” bah
😅
Old 22-12-2018, 12:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
Many months back, AnQi (1608, that time she was still at 1425) had agreed instantly to tarma with me and Ji Xiang upon my request but i finally didnt do it due to some dispute between AnQi and me due to our hot temper. Now i regret very much......

Ji Xiang is a pretty WL with nice body to me (though is not the slim, skinny type). Bonked her a number of months back.

She was introduced by AnQi (1608). Not sure has AnQi RTC and if she hasnt, she will cut card very soon, probably in Dec according to Ji Xiang.

Ji Xiang is a quick tempered and straight forward, friendly, of high GFE nice WL. It never crossed my mind that she was cold when i bonked her. While i enjoyed girls with mild, kitten, soft spoken temper, i did enjoy and feeling happy with her high gfe, talkative, interesting character.

She had memorized many jokes and wanting to crack jokes to cheer up the moods of her customers. I did enjoyed listening to her jokes after the deed, not particularly fascinated by the contents but by her genuine attitude to please her customer and enjoyed the hugging, rubbing of body and kissing her ear and neck while listening to her.

She enjoyed painting and had no issue to continue deep frenching me instantly after painting. Many WLs are unwilling to french again after painting session (unless you clean your mouth with rinsing solution or brush your teeth).

She could take my net 27 mins pounding and moaned softly and intermittently during my insertion attack.

She only allowed my uncapped dick to grind her cunt for a few seconds because she was feared of being pregnant. She said she would always squeeze the cap to check for semen leakage after fuck action. Unlike other WLs , she always feel relieved and happy when code red comes assuring that she is not pregnant, lol, she is so cute.

It was an enjoyable and fun bonk , haha.
Nice 👍 she is so wet and slippery too
Old 22-12-2018, 12:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Guess it’s the cliched “one man’s meat is another’s poison” bah
😅
Hmmmm

Normal guys AP isn’t BBB Cai

Sounds better
Old 22-12-2018, 01:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Nice 👍 she is so wet and slippery too
Hahahaha, u are damned right
Old 22-12-2018, 02:15 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 546 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2002 / Power: 36
bullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond repute

had a bonk session with Ruyi. she rested for quite a while

she lost a bit of weight and prettier now.
  • into the room
  • we teased long time no see
  • her seductive power is still good, spent about 5 minutes of sensual arousement
  • hugged her deeply and lay my hands on her soft smooth fair skin
  • my fingers removed her outfit piece by piece and groped her butt
  • Butt still good for the grope, soft and tender
  • removed her bra and i caressed her breasts and nipples
  • she led me to the shower for the shower sensual play
  • her gentle strokes on my rod are very sensual and i harden in no time
  • she boob rubbed me after applying soap on my body
  • the bathroom experience with her was sextifying
  • onto the bed, she knows the sensitive parts of men
  • after some arousement, the bbbj began
  • as she blew my rod, i caressed her boobs and butt, very tender to the touch
  • my rod is very hard