The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 26-03-2007, 03:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 787 / Power: 21
shengge is a splendid one to beholdshengge is a splendid one to beholdshengge is a splendid one to beholdshengge is a splendid one to beholdshengge is a splendid one to beholdshengge is a splendid one to beholdshengge is a splendid one to behold
Re: SuZhou

Quote:
Originally Posted by spoonfork View Post
…. So…Bro Just4Fun… Thanks for organizing such a wonderful evening, “GREAT JOB!!!!” I guess you are now officially the Mayor of Suzhou.

I must add that the quality of girls that night were of a reasonably good quality, looks and physique wise.
Bro spoonfork,
I tot Bro Just4Fun should be the Party Secretary (市委书记) of Suzhou than Mayor.

Look like Suzhou is not take boring after all, especially with so many lan jiao......oppps! I mean lao jiao..... in town.

Bro Just4Fun, time flies, almost 2 years since with last met, keep up the spirit, really admire your 热心.

Take Care!

得到越多
失去更多
Old 26-03-2007, 03:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 19
spoonfork is a Helpful and Caring Samsterspoonfork is a Helpful and Caring Samsterspoonfork is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by seraphium_78 View Post
bro spoon fork

yo guys my best fren from sg is here today on a one day biz trip, i intend to bring him to see the best su zhou "sights" so i maybe bringing him tonite to heavy metal...

anyone interested to join?
Walao!!! Weekend oredi here???
Hahaha... I was actually going to meet Bro Just4fun for dinner tonight.Let me call him now!!! Till then.....
Old 26-03-2007, 04:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 23
just4fun is one of the Best!just4fun is one of the Best!just4fun is one of the Best!

Quote:
Field Report

just to share my fun in suzhou - who says suzhou is boring

Gal #1
from heavy metal
she got my number that nite sms the whole nite with me.
saw her at baidu yesterday almost when home with me but i am after another target (See Gal #2)

Gal #2
waitress from baidu
got her number that nite as well, go out for supper with her yesterday, wants her to go home with me she says too fast oh well ...

Gal #3
gal beside me in baidu that nite
got my number keep sms me. think she is in her late twenties so did not really bother about contining this (last resort)

Gal #4
current with this gal (age 21) working in city of the light resturant
free fuck for a week liao but think ditching her soon but she got cute pink nipples (really nice) and nice firm abs so .... hold on for a while and see how

ex gals (vb should know most of them) in my 6 months here
ex-gal#1
from japanese pub poems at shang ye jie (where i first meet vb)
ex-gal#2
from ben she, 2 fuck and she is gone, she power man very horny we did once in the toilet at ben she fucking fun
ex-gal#3
from ben she, 16 year old darling there guess just for the thrill of having a 16 year old as gf but didn't really like her character so ...
ex-gal#4
from ben she, nice one for a week where things start to get complicate with her bf so ....
wow lau...bro...u r really the cheong ka of suzhou leh... I SALUTE U!!!

Any leftover whom u aint keen anymore...maybe can pass to me and spoonfork... I dun mind eating "leftover" haha
Old 26-03-2007, 04:19 PM
Samster

just4fun is one of the Best!just4fun is one of the Best!just4fun is one of the Best!

Quote:
Wow!!! What a night. Wanted to write a FR but when I saw the rest of the postings, I guess I have nothing more interesting to add.. kekekeke. Before I continue, I strongly believe credit MUST be given when it is due…. So…Bro Just4Fun… Thanks for organizing such a wonderful evening, “GREAT JOB!!!!” I guess you are now officially the Mayor of Suzhou.
bro,

ur FR damn power man...

Wat mayor of suzhou....i am the just the helpdesk of suzhou.... I must thanks all bros that joined us that nite...U MAKE THE PARTY ROCKS!!!
Old 26-03-2007, 04:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shengge View Post
Bro spoonfork,
I tot Bro Just4Fun should be the Party Secretary (市委书记) of Suzhou than Mayor.

Look like Suzhou is not take boring after all, especially with so many lan jiao......oppps! I mean lao jiao..... in town.

Bro Just4Fun, time flies, almost 2 years since with last met, keep up the spirit, really admire your 热心.

Take Care!
Bro,

U r rite...i am the party secretary....Incharge of orgainsing party

So when can u pop by suzhou...let the party organiser return favour to u mah... me not 热心 lah...just enjoy the companionship of the fellow suzhou-ean
Old 26-03-2007, 04:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 787 / Power: 21
shengge is a splendid one to beholdshengge is a splendid one to beholdshengge is a splendid one to beholdshengge is a splendid one to beholdshengge is a splendid one to beholdshengge is a splendid one to beholdshengge is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by just4fun View Post
U r rite...i am the party secretary....Incharge of orgainsing party

So when can u pop by suzhou...let the party organiser return favour to u mah... me not 热心 lah...just enjoy the companionship of the fellow suzhou-ean
Bro,
Party meaning Communist Party , not KTV party secretary lah!
See next month got chance or not lor, most likely for dinner, like that can or not? 书记同志!

Have fun....

Cheers!

得到越多
失去更多
Old 26-03-2007, 04:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
XuJiaHui deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro just4fun is the man .... Party party and party
I think maybe Bro Spoon is right, I get drunk quite easily but that day seem like nothing at all and it is empty stomach somemore.. Maybe next time should try other liquor liao.... I think Bro Sera is sober in KTV too and only drunk with the long island tea with tequilla in Baidu... He always said I am drunk , can you send me back... The gal will feel very heart pain and fall into the tiger crawl.....

It is really a cool night.. If have chance really must make everyone drunk woh! Bro Spoon, you will be the director for our Suzhou MOVIE woh @@
Old 27-03-2007, 06:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 858 / Power: 21
Van Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by XuJiaHui View Post
I think maybe Bro Spoon is right, I get drunk quite easily but that day seem like nothing at all and it is empty stomach somemore.. Maybe next time should try other liquor liao.... I think Bro Sera is sober in KTV too and only drunk with the long island tea with tequilla in Baidu... He always said I am drunk , can you send me back... The gal will feel very heart pain and fall into the tiger crawl.....
ya i think the drinks that nite kena fake really... even the girl who sat with me said the liquor no feeling at all... we maybe a bit conned that nite..

btw bro xjh, i know wat u mean lah, seraphium's always say to everybody "i m drunk, can u send me home..." but actually he only says to the girls maybe we shld try this too... but maybe we will mission fail again...

anw, i heard there is FR part 2 again last nite from sera n spoonfork!

VB
Old 27-03-2007, 06:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 858 / Power: 21
Van Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Field Report

just to share my fun in suzhou - who says suzhou is boring

Gal #1
from heavy metal
she got my number that nite sms the whole nite with me.
saw her at baidu yesterday almost when home with me but i am after another target (See Gal #2)

Gal #2
waitress from baidu
got her number that nite as well, go out for supper with her yesterday, wants her to go home with me she says too fast oh well ...

Gal #3
gal beside me in baidu that nite
got my number keep sms me. think she is in her late twenties so did not really bother about contining this (last resort)

Gal #4
current with this gal (age 21) working in city of the light resturant
free fuck for a week liao but think ditching her soon but she got cute pink nipples (really nice) and nice firm abs so .... hold on for a while and see how

ex gals (vb should know most of them) in my 6 months here
ex-gal#1
from japanese pub poems at shang ye jie (where i first meet vb)
ex-gal#2
from ben she, 2 fuck and she is gone, she power man very horny we did once in the toilet at ben she fucking fun
ex-gal#3
from ben she, 16 year old darling there guess just for the thrill of having a 16 year old as gf but didn't really like her character so ...
ex-gal#4
from ben she, nice one for a week where things start to get complicate with her bf so ....
hey sera, well it's true, i met most of them... n i witness for myself ex-gal number 1, i was sleeping in sera's house, n his house was very messy, n when i woke up, the girl so obedient mopping his floor for him!!! i think that day pretend only, other days not mopping his floor n dunno mop where lah....

china is fun, n i still cant move my ass away from this place after more than 2 years

VB
Old 27-03-2007, 10:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shengge View Post
Bro,
Party meaning Communist Party , not KTV party secretary lah!
See next month got chance or not lor, most likely for dinner, like that can or not? 书记同志!

Have fun....

Cheers!
Lau Da,

U want to sabo me sibo... skali the ISD handcuff me how...i still want to be a singaporean leh.... I am the entertainment director of suzhou....

Let's meet up for dinner next mth...Long long time din see u liao...kind of miss u....(no worries...i dun like backside 1)
Old 27-03-2007, 10:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by XuJiaHui View Post

It is really a cool night.. If have chance really must make everyone drunk woh! Bro Spoon, you will be the director for our Suzhou MOVIE woh @@
Next time we go there...we drink 1 bottle of whisky followed by red wine and beer...see the MM will KO anot
Old 27-03-2007, 10:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 19
spoonfork is a Helpful and Caring Samsterspoonfork is a Helpful and Caring Samsterspoonfork is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by just4fun View Post
Next time we go there...we drink 1 bottle of whisky followed by red wine and beer...see the MM will KO anot
Had 3 bottles of black label among the 3 of us last night and still fully sober! Knn.... definitely must switch to beer, or else, getting drunk is damned bloody expensive man. Again, we spent more than 3K in total. Sera got a free f**k while i just had a hand job in the room... haiz..
Old 27-03-2007, 10:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
seraphium_78 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Heavy Metal Round 2

Met up with bro j4f and spoon for dinner that nite together with my sg friend(sorry guys i am late, bitchy traffic) appreciate that you guys waited for me

anyway, booked the room with the mummy and after dinner at 9pm we went up to heavy metal

Over there it started slowly, everyone is cordial and well behaved.
j4f have to leave early and miss all the fun that was about to begin

I called a gal i got from the last outing (i seriously forgot which gal man)
spoon called his and my friend take his pick with a seriously wild gal.

This time we made the correct choice, we ask the kj to mix the drinks thick and not diluted. excellent choice if u ask me...

The gals are drunk and super high towards the end and lots of fun begin.
my friend who is initally shy (not exposed to china ktv before) also join in...

the highlight of the nite is mi and spoon strip my friend gal... even her underwear when off !!!!

Really crazy nite .....(spoon u have to do the FR thingy i am not good in narrative writing man)

anyway to cut the story short, i got tele-conference in the office with US meaning i got to be in office at 2am .... so i go back with spoon (who live really near me)

After tele-con at 3am, i waited for cab but none seems to be in sight and an evil plan was hatched.

I call my KTV gal saying it is very cold and can't get a cab, she come over to fetch me up and over to my hse and of coz free fuck again

but this time i am really blind, when she take out her makeup really look horrible kenna con liao man
Old 27-03-2007, 10:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 23
kelvin25 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Had 3 bottles of black label among the 3 of us last night and still fully sober! Knn.... definitely must switch to beer, or else, getting drunk is damned bloody expensive man. Again, we spent more than 3K in total. Sera got a free f**k while i just had a hand job in the room... haiz..
I think smuggling in a bottle of Tequila will defintely do the job.. but hor, our director of entertainment have to 搞好关系 with mummy a bit liao..
Old 27-03-2007, 11:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
XuJiaHui deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro Sera and Spoon and Just4fun, so envious of you..You all are the man....Bro Spoon, you mean you are having HJ inside the KTV? Must teach us howleh?
Happening man.... Bro Sera really powerful. IS it the same gal with you on Sat?

Bro VB, did you join them ? I call you yesterday but no reply and I suppose you are with them. Just got your SMS from my other phone... Sorry to reply late... Don worry about the gal... We are all out to have fun... Brotherhood is more important la... I don't mind at all of the gal. As long as you can get free fuck, why not. I have limited time in Suzhou and do not have a house there so I think I cannot use "I am drunk, can you send me back" So Bro VB, all yours and most important, write a FR for us,
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1