The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 20-12-2018, 09:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1071 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
From what I read, she is freaking hard to book and these days I have low tolerance for radio silence MLs, haha

To be honest her looks not really my ☕ cup of Tea lah, so I shall leave it to you all to enjoy her excellent services
I wouldn’t label her being the “radio silent” type as during the early stages the amount of SMSes and calls she received was just insane, so it was almost impossible for her to cope with the overwhelming bookings. She doesn’t answer calls nor look at her phone during the session so getting a reply from her during that period was akin to striking toto, to say the least.

By now her demand should’ve cooled ba so getting a booking with her will not be as hard as before.

Looks-wise I’m quite surprised she’s not your type. She’s not bad looking with the matured and foxy look. Her huge knockers on her slim frame is really something else haha.

Anyway, I would recommend you trying her at least once, but okay la if you decide to pass on her for others.

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 20-12-2018, 10:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post

Looks-wise I’m quite surprised she’s not your type. She’s not bad looking with the matured and foxy look. Her huge knockers on her slim frame is really something else haha.

Anyway, I would recommend you trying her at least once, but okay la if you decide to pass on her for others.
If you haven't seen Huan Huan, you haven't seen HUGE knockers on a slim frame.
Old 20-12-2018, 10:36 PM
Samster

Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1071 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
WAH PIANG EH I missed her boat man will she come back or something?

So whose neh neh more dua and nicely shaped?

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 20-12-2018, 10:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 11
Chezzter is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChezzter is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi guys,

Just got back from overseas, looking for strong/good massage, JG and release by a decent looking lady.
Found a couple of options here from browsing the past 20+ pages, please advise which has better massage skills

https://sglonelyguys.info/jj-massage/
https://sglonelyguys.info/xiao-yi-massage/
https://sglonelyguys.info/ella-massage/

Greatly appreciate any suggestions or other recommendations that I maybe missed out!

Thanks guys!
Old 20-12-2018, 11:26 PM
Samster

Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
WAH PIANG EH I missed her boat man will she come back or something?

So whose neh neh more dua and nicely shaped?
Missed the boat forever liao. Unlikely to come back I think. If come back, I also happy but not soon anyway. Her cousin more likely.

Huan Huan's pair is declared a D on her ad. Easily big Ds to E ba, my opinion. Full round, perfect pear shaped, one of the nicest pair I have seen and grope in a long while back then. Now still none can compare.
Old 20-12-2018, 11:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
That day tried once get liao. But two days in advance lah. Well, not really my cup of tea lah, can read my MR a couple of pages left.
Talking about boobs, just went back to Lina (SLG).

Nice round succulent boobs as well, suckable nipples, high playability in full nude. Pleasant looking though not SYT and decent BBBJ skills.

My preference this season, thanks to senior bros for recommendations. Regular material, this one SEDAP.
Old 20-12-2018, 11:51 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 13
uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!

1st time visit Ning Xia . Truely speaking my expectation was low as I read some past MR and was confused about contracting reports . Did not finish "researching" as searching in this thread is a bitch. (you basically have to screen thru all the pages)

MR as follows :

Looks : first look I was shocked pictures in SLG look so more mature , actual wise I think she looked younger as far as I recalled she looked closest to the third pic on the left (white shirt showcasing her front assets) 90% resemblence
Body : nice boobs very slim waist and a rather nice ass. (I told her she should do some exercise to perk those cheeks up, pity she said no time )
Massage : as mentioned nothing to shout about , no hp usage chattty. 1st session already we gossipped like old friends.
Sensual : "Lacking " a bit as we cuddled on the bed chatting most of the time lol and I did 4G roaming on and off anyway mostly her hand was on my dick, Roaming signal high but please ask first before proceeding and like the old saying goes "be gentle with her" in fact she asked me why am I not allowing her to work on me lol
funny question
Opted for HJ . she reminded me almost time to shoot lol but the hj was not rushed. nippling on her neck and ear lobes while she tried to escape from my tongue becos of the itch was a turn on , after a few minutes , happy ending !
last part of the session we went in the shower together and she cleaned me up
paid up with a small token and left the place

RTM : YES.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason910 View Post
https://sglonelyguys.info/ning-xia-massage/

Just visited Ning Xia yesterday.

Located in a quiet vicinity.

Door open and saw a pretty lady behind the door. Looks can discount abit but still pretty in my opinion.

The apartment she stayed in was nice and spacious. Toilet was big too. After showering alone I came out and she dry me up. I opt for two shots and my the sensual was really good. Lots of licking, moaning into your ears and stimulating hj.

Massage was normal nothing to shout about but I’m not there for hardcore massage.

Overall a good job and probably will RTM soon.
Old 20-12-2018, 11:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
HH boobs is amazing, hard to find another like her.
Old 21-12-2018, 12:08 AM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 13
uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Talking about boobs, just went back to Lina (SLG).

Nice round succulent boobs as well, suckable nipples, high playability in full nude. Pleasant looking though not SYT and decent BBBJ skills.

My preference this season, thanks to senior bros for recommendations. Regular material, this one SEDAP.
has she been exercising ? body/ face already went back to 20 years ago as per her SLG pics ?
amazing effort !
Old 21-12-2018, 12:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by uglydoll00 View Post
has she been exercising ? body/ face already went back to 20 years ago as per her SLG pics ?
amazing effort !
Hahaha, not that much lah. Cannot expect SYT but attractive woman in my opinion. Her looks just gam me, nice northern lass.
Old 21-12-2018, 08:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1419 / Power: 20
jason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by uglydoll00 View Post
how was the playability ? ful access roaming ?
Playability was good full nude. Can roam south but I did not go all the way in, just outside.
Old 21-12-2018, 08:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 14
iariesi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

『36C Erica』
Sweet & Pretty Masseur ♥ Whole Body Massage With Sensual Teasing Services
From - sglonelyguys/massage/erica

8pm - Raining day, nothing to do, Erica suddenly reply to my msg.

Age - 25, maybe add another 3-5 years old.
Attitude/GFE - Genuine, Friendly, Sociable.

Body - Short, Slim, Sexy and Busty. Model like figure.
Boobs - She say it's a C. Natural & Soft. But I think she has a nice perky D boobs.

Looks - Sharp features, Gorgeous look, Wild vixen type. (9/10)
Language - Chinese, from Hunan.
Location - with transport (7/10), without transport (7/10)
In corner of Novena, expect some human traffic. 5mins walk from MRT or expensive carpark from Hotel or Hospital.

The Massage - is Average at best. Teasing is reasonable Good. (8/10)
Topless. Nipple kissing.

HJ - Not bad. (9/10) for her effort.
HJ hardly satisfy me. Her "Ultimate" is good but just not enough.

CBJ - X

BBBJ - X

Overall - Good (8/10)
Erica is accommodating, she put in reasonable amount of effort to please me, and scores above average in most aspect. Beautiful girl.

RTM - Yes.

Last edited by iariesi; 21-12-2018 at 11:02 PM.
Old 21-12-2018, 08:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1215 / Power: 8
riotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud of

I’m just curious, some of these ML prices are similar or close to FL prices. How come bros don’t just go to FL since they provide more. For me, if I really want massage I’ll go to auntie type clean massage cos they really can remove aches. But if just want hanky panky easier to just go to FL? No offense to bros, just a curious question.
Old 21-12-2018, 08:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 9
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by riotspace View Post
I’m just curious, some of these ML prices are similar or close to FL prices. How come bros don’t just go to FL since they provide more. For me, if I really want massage I’ll go to auntie type clean massage cos they really can remove aches. But if just want hanky panky easier to just go to FL? No offense to bros, just a curious question.
When you say close, are you comparing Chinese ML against Thai FL?
Cos Chinese FL at or near Chinese ML prices have typically been dissed in Dome 2
Old 21-12-2018, 09:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vardy View Post
When you say close, are you comparing Chinese ML against Thai FL?
Cos Chinese FL at or near Chinese ML prices have typically been dissed in Dome 2
Aiyo who goes to Done 2 anymore? Hahaha

His question isn't wrong. A little naive, but not wrong. There are good FLs at same price as MLs. I found quite a few at the zoo. Now must search elsewhere.

He is asking why pay for ML , when FL is at same price and have more services? I'm sure many of us ML believers can answer that. So go ahead guys...

Last edited by Kopiosteve; 21-12-2018 at 09:57 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1