The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 18-12-2018, 03:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of
Re: New 2036: Former 2041 cat 150 PRC house

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
This is a genuinely fair and honest comment, bro ...
Thanks bro!
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 22-12-2018, 01:23 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -51 / Power: 0
Billylai has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
This is a genuinely fair and honest comment, bro ...
I don't think David girls provide bad service
Old 22-12-2018, 01:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
Used to frequent 2041 and 2036 when they used to have loads of chiobus, not to mention good attitudes from the WLs. David also appeared polite and patient.

It became a roaring success as seen from the full subscribed Carpark.

Unfortunately success bred complacency; the gals and David’s attitude dropped dramatically.

Have stopped gg ever since.
Period.
You know it is a waste of time going there especially when they pretend to be a customer and write fake FR here in sbf.
Old 22-12-2018, 02:58 PM
Samster (M)

I don't think 2036 biz is bad average a WL can hit 6 to 8 sessions a day.
Old 22-12-2018, 04:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

To be fair, 2036 business has not changed much over the years.

I think their flow of customers remains more or less the same.

Formula is:

1. Good waiting area where girls can be clearly seen
2. Generally polite OKt in david and team
3. Good rooms with bathtub

Girls wise, how the girls want to service is up to them.
If the girls felt they can still get business with poor service, it’s their choice, can’t force them.

I agree that the service standards dropped across the board throughout geylang, not just 2036.

At least most of the girls in 2036 are quite young and pretty, my basic requirements.

Service how good also no use if a girl’s looks can’t give me a raging hard on from the start.
Old 22-12-2018, 04:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: New 2036: Former 2041 cat 150 PRC house

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
To be fair, 2036 business has not changed much over the years.

I think their flow of customers remains more or less the same.

Formula is:

1. Good waiting area where girls can be clearly seen
2. Generally polite OKt in david and team
3. Good rooms with bathtub

Girls wise, how the girls want to service is up to them.
If the girls felt they can still get business with poor service, it’s their choice, can’t force them.

I agree that the service standards dropped across the board throughout geylang, not just 2036.

At least most of the girls in 2036 are quite young and pretty, my basic requirements.

Service how good also no use if a girl’s looks can’t give me a raging hard on from the start.
This is a fair statement...I agreed
Old 22-12-2018, 04:12 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
I agree too 2036 is the biggest house in GL with over 15 rooms and a large carpark. OKT David is friendly too. Biz wise is good too avg 6 to 8 sessions for each girl per day and over 8 girls working on one day.
Old 22-12-2018, 04:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Yep. There are some girls that I do not require great service.

As long as they do basic catbath back and front and BBBJ with no condom, this pass my requirements liao.

The rest of the work leave it to me

Most impt is they are young and pretty and can tahan my pounding
Old 22-12-2018, 06:16 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Yep. There are some girls that I do not require great service.

As long as they do basic catbath back and front and BBBJ with no condom, this pass my requirements liao.

The rest of the work leave it to me

Most impt is they are young and pretty and can tahan my pounding
Its true the girls there are pretty and young. 2036 has the most girl in GL with over 13 girls
Old 23-12-2018, 12:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Am afraid this clown doesn’t know how to lie intelligently ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
You know it is a waste of time going there especially when they pretend to be a customer and write fake FR here in sbf.
If the whores of L2036 is really so fantastic, I dun see the necessity for that OKT runner here to promote his whores so desperately to the extent of writing fake FRs ... and if each and every whore has an average of 8 sessions daily per what the above OKT runner claimed, Han Han, Xiao Mi, etc wouldn’t have RTC so abruptly.

When I drove past their shop a few times last week in the early evening on weekdays, I was aghast to see the car park lots were not even 10-20% occupied. In the past (a few years ago), their business was so good that it ain’t easy to find a parking lot especially in the early evening.

One clown above mentioned that their business level didn’t change much over the years, I believe he has to ask himself honestly how often he was there to substantiate his claim. He never failed to amaze me with his naivety and his silly antics since the day he forayed to CAT150 thread. No wonder so many “strange” members love to troll on him over the years. It takes a strange fella to be trolled by another ... LOL!

Last but not least, OKT/runner/sleeping partner or OKT hiring paid FR writer who come online to promote their whores clearly illustrate that they are desperate for business and evidently not doing well ...

Cheers,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 23-12-2018 at 12:28 AM.
Old 23-12-2018, 12:24 AM
Samster (M)

Re: Am afraid this clown doesn’t know how to lie intelligently ...

Quote:
If the whores of L2036 is really so fantastic, I dun see the necessity for that OKT runner here to promote his whores so desperately to the extent of writing fake FRs ... and if each and every whore has an average of 8 sessions daily per what the above OKT runner claimed, Han Han, Xiao Mi, etc wouldn’t have RTC so abruptly.

When I drove past their shop a few times last week in the early evening on weekdays, I was aghast to see the car park lots were not even 10-20% occupied. In the past (a few years ago), their business was so good that it ain’t easy to find a parking lot especially in the early evening.

One clown above mentioned that their business level didn’t change much over the years, I believe he has to ask himself honestly how often he was there to substantiate his claim. He never failed to amaze me with his naivety and his silly antics. No wonder so many strange members love to troll on him. It takes a strange fella to be trolled by another ... LOL!

Last but not least, OKT/runner/sleeping partner or OKT hiring paid FR writer who come online to promote their whores clearly illustrate that they are desperate for business and evidently not doing well ...

Cheers,
MaXx
They RTC got ur business is it. Girls come and go is very common. 2036 even don't need to promote they can clock 5 to 6 sessions per day with over 8 girls working a day. You only see the carpark, did you go in and see and have a cup of coffee with David or his boss. Btw i think they dunno you at all. I can say i know many OKT in GL even Thai and Viet i also know. As for AV rules i know even more than you. So don't fuck around with me. Don't act u know OKT u just got their name in SBF website. I think you dunno you at all. To me you are nothing u just a customer fuck and go like us.

Last edited by Billylai; 24-12-2018 at 04:49 PM.
Old 23-12-2018, 10:25 PM
Samster (M)

2036 do not need anyone to promote the girls at all they are very busy all the times. What Max priest is saying is untrue because he only drive pass he did not go in to see what inside is happening. As i say before each girl can hit 6 to 8 sessions per day with over 8 girls working. If no business how they manage to cover the rent of the biggest house in GL.

Last edited by Billylai; 24-12-2018 at 06:05 AM.
Old 25-12-2018, 07:20 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
I am the customers and know both the OKT and girls well
Old 06-01-2019, 08:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 264 / Power: 6
Billylai80 is one of the Best!Billylai80 is one of the Best!Billylai80 is one of the Best!

Xiao Mi cut card on 9 Jan. Wish her all the best
Old 06-01-2019, 09:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
oceanplus is Cool - loads of Potential

Really and should not miss the last few days opportunity to etc her.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1