The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 08-04-2024, 03:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Jjly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Services-Great Massages-Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dblend View Post
Hahaha. When the girl gets drunk auto can creampie (not all girl). But i already stopped going to ktv. Now just chill and enjoy sex
hahaha that's right. and sex is more enjoyable if you are drunk. The girl more hot
Old 08-04-2024, 03:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
brandon00 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any recommendations for JB FLs or Spa? Help a bro out! Thank you in advance !
Old 08-04-2024, 05:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7799 / Power: 11
rawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jjly View Post
hahaha that's right. and sex is more enjoyable if you are drunk. The girl more hot
concur about this. make girl drunk and you half-drunk, sex will amazing and last longer as well. easily raw and creampie inside pussy. success rate 100% for my case.
Old 09-04-2024, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
rubyisyou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rawmaster101 View Post
concur about this. make girl drunk and you half-drunk, sex will amazing and last longer as well. easily raw and creampie inside pussy. success rate 100% for my case.

women will never ignore to shot inside while drunk lol
Old 09-04-2024, 04:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1560 / Power: 20
singmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant future

When you ask ML whether can CIP before cumming but she just keep silent, what it means?
Old 09-04-2024, 04:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
jinniz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by singmarine View Post
When you ask ML whether can CIP before cumming but she just keep silent, what it means?
hahahah it means she want you to make decision for her heheheh just do it bro. if want to dbl confirm can ask again, if she diam diam means she dont dare to say want u to choose for her haha
Old 09-04-2024, 05:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1560 / Power: 20
singmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinniz View Post
hahahah it means she want you to make decision for her heheheh just do it bro. if want to dbl confirm can ask again, if she diam diam means she dont dare to say want u to choose for her haha
Thanks bro. Before the deed, she always insist condom but in the heat of the moment, just went in raw with no objection. But about to cum, bro just inform for polite sake that he is cumming thought maybe she want shoot outside. Surprisingly, she just keep quiet.
Old 09-04-2024, 11:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 386 / Power: 12
faceboo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfaceboo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfaceboo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfaceboo is a living Saint! - you won't find better

overnight with 小妹 from 7-11 stable. i did a bit of research before i booked overnight as i am looking for petite xmm type and can DFK...but i was disappointed as she do not want DFK with me.

Looks: 8/10 Cute look. Not super chio type but I like her innocent cute look.

Body: 9/10 Slim body. Her figure is very good but A cup. I am not a boobs person so it's ok.

DFK 0/10: Sadly, no. Read many reviews that she allow DFK like crazy but she keep insist no with me. FYI I even brush teeth and listerine in her hotel toilet but still she keep reject me.

Paint 0/10: No, she do not allow too. Super sian.

BBBJ: 5/10 Normal

FJ: 8/10 Super tight. Need to go slowly otherwise she complain pain. After missionary change to doggy and prone bone, she cannot take it and complain pain again. so change back to missionary and slowly do.

GFE: 20/10 Limited english and chinese so hard to communicate. But throughout the whole night she is very friendly and keep smiling. I tried several viets and almost all of that got lousy GFE. This one is one of the best GFE I have encountered. She hugged me the whole night like koala bear and i was literally smelling her hair and body and kissing her neck the whole night because she smells so good. My hands were also busy caressing her whole body because her skin is super smooth and silky. Even after 2 shots I am still hard for the whole night but I did not go for further shots as she is tired. I tell her I give her tips for more shots but she still don't want.

RTF: 100/10 yes, will definitely come back for her overnight. keep thinking of her already. this is not for chiongsters who prefer to bang hard unlike shiok type but more for those who prefer high GFE poly student virgin experience. although i did not released fully and feel shiok but I am satisfied with her friendly attitude and super silky soft smooth skin
Old 10-04-2024, 01:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 9
Abelkhoo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAbelkhoo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinniz View Post
Or maybe she already very enjoy yhe sex then cant say anything hahaha
Old 10-04-2024, 07:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 8
chickenrice1980 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

VIP spa

No. 567 viet (If I rmb correctly)

Very bubbly character, always initiate to chat and on smiles. Big melons that seems fake but feels real, didn't see any ops scar. Fire & ice done slow and sensual with good bbj. Moan loudly when pump furiously

No. 442 Indo

Quite small frame, 32DD very firm and perky. Enjoys riding cowgirl and very good at it, ride very fast and hard. After deed will chat with u and play with dick. Manage to get it hard and asked for round 2 but I didn't go for it

No. 441 Indo

RTF many times already, big butt and big but saggy tits. Suck hard enough and there's sweet milk flowing out of her nipples. Yummy! Good bbbj skills, ball licking and AR. DFK non stop from start to finish like long lost lovers and she's the one who initiates. Very pretty IMO with ok figure. Enjoys her cowgirl riding with her boob shaking up and down softly.
Old 11-04-2024, 02:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 10
qolop deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyqolop deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Not lucky enough to experience the fun and wonderful Health centres in SG. I probably only tried one time just before they closed and I think that was the last of it in SG.
Unless some bro wish to enlighten me otherwise ?

Very recently I tried the Amansari Spa.
Oh boy. It was good time spent there. Took the full package with 1 hour Thai massage.

Went in, skipped the hot pool/sauna.

Sat in canteen and ordered my food. All these while you get full view of the ladies walking around or sitting at the sofa. You really get to see and choose carefully.
Unlike some other spa which I read uses handphone to choose. I'll still find time to try those spa one day nonetheless.

After food, I picked the lady, a Viet 183. She came and sit beside me for some GF experience. Sat and somewhat chat a while untill I finish my beverage then went into the room for action.

After that opted to start the Thai massage. Nothing to shout about. It's a very very cheap top up. So don't pin your hopes too high. Can skip this for a better massage elsewhere.

After massage went back to canteen. Feel like balls not empty enough. Ordered a drink and top up for another Thai lady. This one not as good, so never remember the number. Same thing, sit beside you GF experience a while. Proceed to room for action.

Left a happy man.

The experience was much better than the "Extinct" health centre which I tried in SG.

It's good and I will be back to try the other Spa brands. Next looking to try the one where the lady can soak in the pool with you.

RTF-ED: Maprang(RP), Bibi(M4U)

RTF worthy: TT(M4U), Mango(GC), Nong(Casa), Jessy(SiamKen), VIVI(M4U), megan(KT), Nicki(KT)

Commendable: Star(seduction), zara(CF)

So-so: too many, won't list.

Forget it: Darin(TRL), Pat(seduction)
Old 12-04-2024, 04:09 PM
Samster

qolop deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyqolop deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi Bros.

I see many agents advertising FLs. Not including those ads for massage/Spas.

I do not see much FRs for the JB FLs.
Wonder if anyone got experiences but not convenient to post openly. Can kindly PM me?

I am also thinking to try some Msia Local FL. The girls statistics and photos in ads look too good to be true. Hope to get some guidance on what to expect and if this is worth my time trying.
Disclaimer, I do not mind the standard 10 to 20 percent discount from advertisments. But i would feel cheated if the girl turn out to be totally off.

I think there is another local forum out there for Msia services. Can anyone share/pm the link for that?

Many thanks in advance!

RTF worthy: TT(M4U), Mango(GC), Nong(Casa), Jessy(SiamKen), VIVI(M4U), megan(KT), Nicki(KT)

Old 12-04-2024, 04:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 909 / Power: 20
Label is a splendid one to beholdLabel is a splendid one to beholdLabel is a splendid one to beholdLabel is a splendid one to beholdLabel is a splendid one to beholdLabel is a splendid one to beholdLabel is a splendid one to beholdLabel is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by qolop View Post
Hi Bros.

Wonder if anyone got experiences but not convenient to post openly. Can kindly PM me?

I am also thinking to try some Msia Local FL. The girls statistics and photos in ads look too good to be true. Hope to get some guidance on what to expect and if this is worth my time trying.
Disclaimer, I do not mind the standard 10 to 20 percent discount from advertisments. But i would feel cheated if the girl turn out to be totally off.

I think there is another local forum out there for Msia services. Can anyone share/pm the link for that?

Many thanks in advance!
i too have the same questions. bump it up!
Old 12-04-2024, 11:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 447 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 491 / Power: 12
Citizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by qolop View Post
Hi Bros.

Bear in mind that most cheongsters in Mudland are chinese helicopters so very rare to see their FRs in english forums.
The FRs you see in SBF are mainly from Singkees who probably are more comfortable writing in Engrish.
You want to see FRs by the locals ? Go to the Wishct threads...... tonnes of FRs there on lobangs from JB all tge way up to Penang and even Padang Besar.... hee hee they even have a couple of FRs on the FLs who work the forest areas along the Thai-Malaysia border.

But you need to be able to read chinese as 99% are written in chinese.
Old 13-04-2024, 01:26 PM
Samster

Thank u Bro for the link!

Don't like to read Chinese, but it's better than going in blind.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1