The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 04-10-2018, 08:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by TomYumm View Post
The first SHIRLEY. Yea exactly....somemore she got the cheek to tell me she massaged 10 guys for today...i really don’t understand. Sometimes really suspect the FRs from the website are all fakes...
This one here very long already,used to be called Crystal then lately keep changing name, photos.. Never felt keen to try her all these while and i also don't really recall seeing much FR on her at all despite her being a "long stayer".

MLs who whine about us taking too long to shoot is most turnoff. Immediately killjoy. If she feel hand tired then by all means provide FOC blowjob lor. Complaining about take too long to shoot is a deal breaker to me.
Old 04-10-2018, 08:46 AM
Samster

Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by GilaCow View Post
To kanna in less than a month working there is really suay, even though the location is pretty unsafe. It’s all fated bah. I also didn’t manage to visit her during this stint.

I’m still wondering why she choose to work in shop rather than operate OMO when she’s here long enuff to know the risks
She quite seasoned and surely know the risk i guess.

Anyway it is equally risky for those MLs share the condo with FLs. FLs turnaround customers like every 30 to 40 mins, when you add in the ML own customers, the human traffic is just way too high volume and SURE either kena complain by residents or get sweep by AV. Usually if i visit ML at shared condo i tend not to RTM. Always prefer single unit MLs, peace of mind and just feels more "personal" coz nobody else in the house.
Old 04-10-2018, 09:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1371 / Power: 14
hondalvin has much to be proud ofhondalvin has much to be proud ofhondalvin has much to be proud ofhondalvin has much to be proud ofhondalvin has much to be proud ofhondalvin has much to be proud ofhondalvin has much to be proud ofhondalvin has much to be proud ofhondalvin has much to be proud ofhondalvin has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Overdue report for Annie https://sglonelyguy.info/massage-annie/

Visited her twice in 2 weeks. Service got slightly better on the second time. definitely there were improvements.

Looks: 8.5/10 Youngish cute, like poly/jc kind
Body: 9/10 Not much fats found, not for boob lover
Massage: 7.5/10 Limited improvement can be done here coz of her small size. But now she know how to use elbow for massage. Another improvement seen
GFE: 10/10 Definitely her forte

Probably she is still looking to further improve herself with her HJ techniques. Location is reasonable for me, I dont drive. Room is clean and spacious also. Definitely to RTM.
Old 04-10-2018, 09:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifeduo View Post

I have a friend... who always try newbie or those face pic is masked type..
he commented that its all about the thrill n surprise you will discover..

You've got interesting friends, in particular, the above who tries newbies and masked pics.

I've no qualms about going for newbies, and I would often ask, "照片是本人吗?" If I do not get a response to this question, my suspicion is that they are fake photos. If the ML claims that the photos are real, I would warn them that I would walk away if I find that the photos are fake on my arrival, and I hope that we do not waste each others' time. If I do not get a response to this challenge, again my guess would be that the photos are fake. If the MLs assures me that photos are real, I would take the plunge and try the newbie. I find this works pretty well, and from time to time, do get to draw first blood on new finds like the recently departed Baby, whose photos looked too good to be true initially.

In the case of masked pics, the above cannot apply so I'll KIV till more clues about the authenticity of the photos surface.
Old 04-10-2018, 09:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1526 / Power: 16
miver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant future

Hahaha... so fast kena KC-ed

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLamb View Post
I tried booking Donna many times, but just can't get a slot at my convenience. I finally met her today.
https://ltdsg.com/donna-%e6%9c%b5%e5%a8%9c/
https://sglonelyguy.info/donna-massage/

I must say Donna is pretty, so pretty, very pretty and extremely pretty. She has a slim, slender and curvy figure. Someone who you would like to spend your time at lunch, dinner, supper and clubbing.

Some brief details of the services. Shower was DIY. No assist shower or shower together. Massage was ok, but sensual department was executed with some 'wow' factor. However, BJ and FJ are strictly not in the menu, the reply I received after I had asked explicitly.

Will I return? Surely. I love Donna's eyes, looks, body, height, flawless skin, mannerism, etc etc.
Old 04-10-2018, 09:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by GilaCow View Post
To kanna in less than a month working there is really suay, even though the location is pretty unsafe. It’s all fated bah. I also didn’t manage to visit her during this stint.

I’m still wondering why she choose to work in shop rather than operate OMO when she’s here long enuff to know the risks
I think a few factors ba.
House that are relatively convenient yet safe are harder to find these days.
Permits not easy to get.
I think she probably knew the risks just wanted to earn till the day it ends without incurring too much costs like last time. Just unfortunate that it had to end so soon and abrupt.
Still reminisce the good days spent with her, one of my all time favorite I guess best left to memory...
Old 04-10-2018, 09:52 AM
Samster

Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1071 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
MLs who whine about us taking too long to shoot is most turnoff. Immediately killjoy. If she feel hand tired then by all means provide FOC blowjob lor. Complaining about take too long to shoot is a deal breaker to me.
It is, but sometimes I empathize with the ML, especially if she had a long day. Even some APs I’ve frequented are “gulity” of this. More often than not, majority of their customers will shoot very fast, but I guess I’m the few exception as I can easily tahan for 20-30 mins so if her hand or mouth is sore, I’ll speed up the process by “assisting” her.

That’s why I always pre-empt them by requesting the massage session to be short and the sensual portions longer than usual (to avoid eating into their time to get ready for the next customer).
Old 04-10-2018, 11:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 6
JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by miver View Post
Hahaha... so fast kena KC-ed
No, I'm not. I will not give up a forest for a tree.

Besides, I'm not in the league of spending big to impress a ML. I'm not rich enough.
Old 04-10-2018, 11:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 19
Kyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Permits not easy to get.
I think she probably knew the risks just wanted to earn till the day it ends without incurring too much costs like last time. Just unfortunate that it had to end so soon and abrupt.
Still reminisce the good days spent with her, one of my all time favorite I guess best left to memory...
I will miss her. Her work rate in BJ is second to none. I did not visit her this time round, because she was working in MP. I assume the fun to be significantly reduced.

Wish her all the best.!
Old 04-10-2018, 12:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
It is, but sometimes I empathize with the ML, especially if she had a long day. Even some APs I’ve frequented are “gulity” of this. More often than not, majority of their customers will shoot very fast, but I guess I’m the few exception as I can easily tahan for 20-30 mins so if her hand or mouth is sore, I’ll speed up the process by “assisting” her.

That’s why I always pre-empt them by requesting the massage session to be short and the sensual portions longer than usual (to avoid eating into their time to get ready for the next customer).
Bro you belong to the more considerate kind, most may insist the ML complete her task, which is not wrong too.

From my conversations with different MLs over the years i realized "slow cummers" is very common and i not talking about 2 shots in am hour. In fact there are a fair share of "non cummers" too. No reason for MLs to lie on these anyway. Fact is most of the cheongsters who can afford this kind of hobby regularly are no longer spring chicken lah.

My take is if the ML published 2 HJs then don't grumble hard to make the bro shoot. Same reason why some ML only list 1 HJ. Honestly speaking i agree tiresome to make every bro cum twice but well if they wanna use this to entice customers then they jolly well should perform as listed.

For me i am a one shot man lah, personally i find it less enjoyable and quite stressful to 2 shots in an hour. But value for $$ lah for bros with no problems
Old 04-10-2018, 12:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Permits not easy to get.
She certainly is one of the best i have visited too, playful yet always deliver what is required. But there will always be new ones that will match or surpass any favorite MLs lah, the market is thriving, just that not enough $$ to try so many lol
Old 04-10-2018, 01:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 13
wildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
This one here very long already,used to be called Crystal then lately keep changing name, photos.. Never felt keen to try her all these while and i also don't really recall seeing much FR on her at all despite her being a "long stayer".

Hahaha..so she strikes again.Shared in a prior MR about her.Bullshit ask me 1HJ can or not,told her I pay half can or not.1 and only visit. Gotta show her who is boss tbh.
Old 04-10-2018, 01:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLamb View Post
No, I'm not. I will not give up a forest for a tree.

Besides, I'm not in the league of spending big to impress a ML. I'm not rich enough.
Not every "tree" out there is looking for big spenders, some actually still want to be nourished by lots of tender loving care, instead of being bombarded by hailstorms of money and gifts. Several MLs I know prefer to work hard to earn every dollar, instead of looking to be taken out of the market by exclusive arrangements. The forest is made up of thousands and thousands of trees, and of hundreds of different species of them. Not every tree is the same.

To take a quote from Lulu/Lucy's WeChat "因为有一种努力叫靠自己…". By the way, Lulu/Lucy will be leaving next Tuesday.
Old 04-10-2018, 01:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildcard87 View Post
Hahaha..so she strikes again.Shared in a prior MR about her.Bullshit ask me 1HJ can or not,told her I pay half can or not.1 and only visit. Gotta show her who is boss tbh.
Lol. Good one
Old 04-10-2018, 01:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 254 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 16
itadakimasu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=704738
Fake potato.is the Rachel same gril A size boobs.poor serice
Advert Space Available