The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 25-10-2016, 12:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3649 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Bros, seems like Xiao Mo has RTC? Was hoping to try arrgh.
https://sbf.net.nz/showpost.php?p=14933841
Old 25-10-2016, 12:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Trapezeial deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://mygongzhuwang.com/drizzle/

Tried drizzle a couple of days back, not sure why her ad was removed when i checked today. Wanted to try her when she was known as Blue under SH, especially after hearing rumours (or tips) that paying abit more can grant you specials. But i was held back and missed the chance when she left temporarily. Decided to just try her out to see what I missed last time, I would say it was a little disappointing imho. She does look sweet and young but her massage was a let down. She did not focus much on the massage and was diverted with using her phone for some parts of it. Her hj was good with playfulness but ive had better. I didn't try to tip for extras. I heard some bros had a better experience but it didnt work out for me.

Recently RTMed Aini
http://sgfoxy.com/%e7%88%b1%e4%bd%a0...2%91%ef%bc%89/

I forgot my old account password and email, and am not sure what to do about it. But this is a rtm for her. Her service level as compared to the past, to me, has became better (already awesome in the past), or at least did not drop her standards. She does make an effort to prepare new sexy clothings to attract you which is definitely a plus. Fully nude from start to end which is definitely a rare gem nowadays. Having a syt to give a good massage plus happy endings is very relaxing for me. Especially her hj techniques to make you release explosively. She deserves her popularity. Do try her out or rtm her.

I didnt give numbers as i dont consider myself experienced to judge based on that.
Old 25-10-2016, 12:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Bros, seems like Xiao Mo has RTC? Was hoping to try arrgh.
https://sbf.net.nz/showpost.php?p=14933841
She having short break...

Zara
Old 25-10-2016, 01:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by actprunet View Post
Vera still around bo? Her ad is down
Nope not ard
Old 25-10-2016, 01:24 PM
Samster

derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Around but still on break.

Zara
Old 25-10-2016, 02:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 763 / Power: 14
ricky79 is a splendid one to beholdricky79 is a splendid one to beholdricky79 is a splendid one to beholdricky79 is a splendid one to beholdricky79 is a splendid one to beholdricky79 is a splendid one to beholdricky79 is a splendid one to behold
Re: ML Compilation Thread 2.0

Anyone tried this place? The girls looks good!!

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=584902
Old 25-10-2016, 02:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7990 / Power: 11
NZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by insomnia12 View Post
I have no comments on the girls of this site as I stay far far away from them.
Old 25-10-2016, 02:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7159 / Power: 11
Eumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond reputeEumiru has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forbes View Post
...Just hope that brother Javabeans don't put the MRs in his compilations or if he does, create a "Suspect/Fake List" and put them all in there.
I noticed all those MRs are not listed there so far. I think JB bro sure know what is happening...
Old 25-10-2016, 06:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 11
damnation89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any recent reviews on http://sglonelyguy.com/ann-massage/ ?
Old 25-10-2016, 06:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7990 / Power: 11
NZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by damnation89 View Post
Any recent reviews on http://sglonelyguy.com/ann-massage/ ?
Credits to bro Javabeans
https://sbf.net.nz/showpost.php?p=14792842
Old 25-10-2016, 09:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
sam03 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bros,

any reviews for

http://www.liltigersden.com/rosy/
Old 25-10-2016, 10:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1154 / Power: 17
Existentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiffness View Post
I notice more zero posters writing suspiciously similar FRs for a particular website.

Here's a tip. If you don't want to see any more nonsense FRs from any particular poster, just click on the IGNORE button on the bottom left of their post. You won't see future posts from them.

Power is in your hands
Hnmm, it didn't occur to me that I can do that.. Silly boy. Hahaha. I will do that from now. If only those particular accounts reflect the number of "ignores" they get.

Anyway will ignore from now, can't stand those stupid grandfather stories they write. They firstly really don't say anything. Worse, they are not even interesting or well written. Just boring, predictable story set up to promote the girls from the fake con-job stables sganmo and scmassage formerly known as mlgirls88...but look carefully and spot other stables doing it too, just not as many times. Big yawns!!!
Old 25-10-2016, 11:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam03 View Post
hi bros,

any reviews for

http://www.liltigersden.com/rosy/

Reminded me of one of the "4 seasons "... especially the pic in the middle...

Not sure of this is really her - haven't seen her since her first stint but heard that she came back here for a while (saw some pics too)... maybe some bro can verify

Zara
Old 25-10-2016, 11:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1735 / Power: 10
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post

Reminded me of one of the "4 seasons "... especially the pic in the middle...

Not sure of this is really her - haven't seen her since her first stint but heard that she came back here for a while (saw some pics too)... maybe some bro can verify
The name and number points to her.

Go visit lah and update us.

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old 26-10-2016, 12:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Gvalentine deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, hope's jugs are by far the best.
She was my first choice in her first stint, every single time I visit her I can't take my eyes and hands off those pair. If only got BF!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Never tried Vera, but Hope's boobs are the best looking I've ever seen in my life, so totally agree with your comment.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1