The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 16-09-2018, 08:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1071 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Yala, same for me, the rtm she made up for me and insisted FOC. She really very professional. Hope she will come back again.
Made up for what, if you don't mind me asking? Flying aeroplane at the last minute?
Old 16-09-2018, 09:07 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Made up for what, if you don't mind me asking? Flying aeroplane at the last minute?
No la, she not the pilot kind. I can't remember the exact, was chatting during the massage then dunno say what offended her. After she cooled down she text and insisted i go back later days and she won't charge. How many ML will do that? Especially she AP and not short of customers. Steady la.
Old 16-09-2018, 09:18 PM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
No la, she not the pilot kind. I can't remember the exact, was chatting during the massage then dunno say what offended her. After she cooled down she text and insisted i go back later days and she won't charge. How many ML will do that? Especially she AP and not short of customers. Steady la.
Meaning after you said that thing the entire session stopped and you were asked to leave? And after that she texted you back for a FOC session?
Old 16-09-2018, 09:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamsky98 View Post
haha, bro must always give discount to the looks in real life.
That's the reality. Already lower my expectation so lesser disappointment
Old 16-09-2018, 09:25 PM
Samster

Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Meaning after you said that thing the entire session stopped and you were asked to leave? And after that she texted you back for a FOC session?
The rest of the timing i was talking to her coz no mood anymore so did not complete the HJ or whatever. Then i left much earlier. She must have felt bad after she cooled down. Anyway i told her is a misunderstanding so i wasn't angry.yet she insisted to make it up. This is the kind of service standard most of the ML here should adhere to la.
Old 16-09-2018, 09:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 904 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Wah lan!

So commanding leh, seems like we pay masters are at the ML's mercy sia ..

Think both the bro & the ML hv forgotten who is the master and who is the servant ba, think that bro is rather kind hearted la, if she kena the hot temper one then she'll know who is who liao..
Old 16-09-2018, 09:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
alfredhuan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

A brief review on Long Nv. I would say that she's quite pretty. Massage was acceptable, but it is not the highlight anyway. I must say she fared well in her sensual offering. She gave good BBBJ with CIM, which was no doubt the main dish of the session. Perhaps, it's just me that I feel communication was lacking between both of us. The overall feeling is commercial but then again it's still enjoyable.
Old 16-09-2018, 10:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post
Wah lan!

Think both the bro & the ML hv forgotten who is the master and who is the servant ba, think that bro is rather kind hearted la, if she kena the hot temper one then she'll know who is who liao..
Let's say a customer doesn't get the full service as advertised or he had a very substandard and unsatisfactory session with the ML. Is he still obliged to pay the full rate? What happens if he refuses to do so? I'm guessing his number will be blacklisted or something?
Old 16-09-2018, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post
Wah lan!

No la bro, she didn't say she not going to carry on, but the atmosphere already very awkward so i also no mood. Anyway the point is she bother to make up for it when i didn't even threathen anything or get angry. I have no intention to break anyone ricebowl la, if a session is not ideal then just don't RTM lor. Unless it's damn fucked up attitude else just move on la. Plenty of supply anyway.
Old 16-09-2018, 11:49 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

https://sglonelyguy.info/toto-massage

Anyone tried before?
Old 17-09-2018, 12:00 AM
Samster

Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Hi bros,

Wondering how do you choose your cai?

I realise most of them look pretty similar (must be the makeup and overall "seh").

Very few really give a different vibe just from the pictures. The one above does. Ditto Sha Sha and Ning Xia.

And it can be pretty hit and miss.
Old 17-09-2018, 12:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Happy12321 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
[QUOTE=ulysses84;17812354]I do not recall her showing angst over the last 3 yrs. Going all out with her was great while it last. Unlikely to see her returning so is better to give her our blessing to find her true love

😁
Old 17-09-2018, 12:07 AM
Samster

One of my regular MLs got evicted from her condo apt coz she was nabbed during a raid.

Now she is on "white card" and staying in a hotel while she looks for a place with her then housemate. She is not working from the hotel.

Anyone familiar with how MLs get their rooms? Just curious. My regular ML got hers subletted from the tenant.
Old 17-09-2018, 12:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 9
Yoyogi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYoyogi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYoyogi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYoyogi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYoyogi is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Since my favourite ML always not free, looked for new ML and chance upon Ling Er.
https://sglonelyguy.info/ling-er-massage/
http://sgbeautycastles.club/ling-er-massage-hj-bbbj/

First to clarify on her service. Her ad put BBBJ, but she actually offers CIM (I have confirmed with her).

Booking was straight forward. She stays alone at a nice place which some bro may find it familiar.

When entered and saw her behind the door, first impression was her ad photos are indeed recently taken with little touch up. What you see is what you get. No need to guess what she actually looks like.

She was wearing a sexy skirt where I could see her breasts with attractive areola, which as I was typing now my little bro started to get hard just thinking about it.

I was surprised when she offered to help me shower (not shower together). She did the same at the end as well.

She was working as a masseur back in China, so massage was pretty decent.

After massage she removed her dress and started to work on my back with her good size assets and fingers. That was followed by some sensual moves and BBBJ. I was also trying to keep my hands busy. Cum full load in her mouth after some sexcitement

She has her limit (like topless only). But her sensual and BBBJ/CIM more than made up for her slight lesser playability. No doubt I was satisfied with her service.

Her other strength was her sincere and pleasant character which made me felt easy and relaxed throughout the session. No commercial feel from her which I like.

I am lucky that I "found" her among so many ML. For me she is more than worth a visit.
Old 17-09-2018, 12:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1093 / Power: 23
faithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
One of my regular MLs got evicted from her condo apt coz she was nabbed during a raid.

Now she is on "white card" and staying in a hotel while she looks for a place with her then housemate. She is not working from the hotel.

Anyone familiar with how MLs get their rooms? Just curious. My regular ML got hers subletted from the tenant.
Even if they are familiar, what makes you think it's a good idea to reveal in a publicly accessible forum that anyone can read or via PM to some random nick just because of "just curious"?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1