The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 13-10-2018, 12:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Polanski deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Heck, what has occupation got to do with anything?
She even asked me how old I was when I first time booked her. I was thinking if she would reject a customer like 60 yrs old.
Old 13-10-2018, 12:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 623 / Power: 16
ichigo_ichie is a name known to allichigo_ichie is a name known to allichigo_ichie is a name known to allichigo_ichie is a name known to allichigo_ichie is a name known to allichigo_ichie is a name known to all
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
they are scared of insurance agents too... lol
Old 13-10-2018, 12:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1731 / Power: 11
theelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tan837 View Post
https://sglonelyguy.info/massage-angela/
Coke introduce her friend Angela so i went to try
Located At G area , few mins walk to MRT
Looks much much more prettier than on the animal site picture,the lips sexy, gentle voice foxy eyes . The animal site photo not really well taken
Massage is good, but sensual is even better like coke, roaming signal 4G . Rtm for sure worth it
Second this bro. I think she is a hidden gem. Service wise just liked Chi Zi and Long Nu. Just reached the shore recently. So for bros out there that need a rotation. You know what I am talking about.

Look: 8.5/10 I rate her a pretty foxy classy lian look. Similar to the photos. Minimum PS touchup. Not SYT.

Body: 8/10 not tall, she is slim no fat, boobs are good natural b, not clean shave under but nice looking abalone, white silky skin

Massage: 7/10 ok massage not her forte, don’t expect TCM standard

Sensual: 9/10 you are here for this. It started off with a wet pokey AR with the tongue, followed by HDLY, then she went under for down below bbbj. It reminded how I had it 20 years back with my ah lian gf. Can feel that she is really into it.

GFE: 9/10 overall sexy petite foxy lady, well manner, will treat you like a bf. I think chemistry plays a part. But she definitely will accommodate to what you want.

RTM.: Sure! She’s a very good option and alternative to have.

PS: Ohhh she looks great in her bra and panty. For those bros that like your ML to have them on first rather than full nude in the beginning. She damn knows how to pick a nice sexy set.
Old 13-10-2018, 12:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1731 / Power: 11
theelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reya View Post
any recommendation for just AR CIM and a good massage?
Bro can try https://sglonelyguy.info/massage-angela/
Tried her last night. Can read my FR.
Old 13-10-2018, 12:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 449 / Power: 11
foreskinzzz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterforeskinzzz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterforeskinzzz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterforeskinzzz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterforeskinzzz is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnomnomnom View Post
This happened to me about a month ago.

I had an appointment confirmed with Long Nu for September 10 at 3pm. She gave me the location and I went down. I then texted her that I’ve reached (at about 2:55-2:57pm) and she saw the message (I texted her using iMessage and she enabled read receipts). However she didn’t reply at all. So it ended up being a wasted trip. I’ve not tried booking her anymore after that. I’ve also already deleted the conversation so I cannot post any screenshots here. But the details I’ve stated are accurate.

I’m not trying to break her rice bowl by sharing this. I know that she is an AP based on all the good reviews that bros have posted here. I just want to share my own ‘experience’ as well. I could have texted her some vulgarities or something for having wasted my time but I’m not that kind of person. Actually the reason why I didn’t choose to follow up was because her tone sounded kind of frosty when I booked the appointment with her. This is what I can remember to the best of my ability.

Me: 你好,明天3点我可以过来吗
Long Nu: 你是干嘛的?
Me: Told her my occupation
Long Nu: Ok

And then she sent me the address. I don’t know if other bros also got those kind of responses from her when trying to book her for the first time but that’s what I got. So I was already left with a mildly bad impression but I’ve read some FRs saying that she can be very direct so I didn’t think too much about it after. However the next day after I texted her that I’ve reached she just ghosted me.

Maybe I have a bad record in the ML database so she decided to reject me last minute, I don’t know. But in my chionging lifestyle so far I’ve always tried to be respectable to all the MLs that I meet, even if their services are not up to standard (which happens occasionally to every bro I’m sure).

Once again just want to reiterate that I’m not trying to break her rice bowl. Just wanted to share my experience here so that seniors can see it and advice me on probably something that I’ve did wrong? I don’t care if I get zapped for this. Thanks for reading.
Similar exp bah not long nv, but other ML offered me timeslot, and when i comfirmed which slot i want, she ghost me alrdy. I guess cos my rep not enough yet, but wont give up, try every week
Old 13-10-2018, 03:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I think the guy misinterpreted that sentence. He should just ask can book instead of saying go over.
Old 13-10-2018, 03:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 6
maxnin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Over due FR for Yingying

https://sglonelyguy.info/qing-qing-massage/

Looks: 7 ....older than the photo ..milf type ..short and petite ..not for boobs lovers
.slim

Massage: 6/10
massage is ok ok..not that great..not professional

Sensual : 7/10 ...ready to oblige ..autoroam allow..HJ is ok ok
smiling ..polite .. service oriented

Rtm: no.. will prefer busty syt
Old 13-10-2018, 03:31 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxnin View Post
Over due FR for Yingying

https://sglonelyguy.info/qing-qing-massage/

Looks: 7 ....older than the photo ..milf type ..short and petite ..not for boobs lovers
.slim

Massage: 6/10
massage is ok ok..not that great..not professional

Sensual : 7/10 ...ready to oblige ..autoroam allow..HJ is ok ok
smiling ..polite .. service oriented

Rtm: no.. will prefer busty syt
The photo ps is so obvious... haha

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 13-10-2018, 04:42 PM
Samster

Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1071 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Me: 你好,请问明天4点我可以过来吗
过来? The ML could’ve so easily misinterpreted your intentions, which I think she did. Did you phrase your question that way when you booked previous MLs? You should’ve instead told her you want to book her, make an appointment with her, etc.
Old 13-10-2018, 05:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

how about SLG xiao yu ?
Old 13-10-2018, 05:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 6
maxnin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bros..any ML >60kg >168cm? can recommend?
Old 13-10-2018, 07:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 303 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2425 / Power: 8
omnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
过来? The ML could’ve so easily misinterpreted your intentions, which I think she did. Did you phrase your question that way when you booked previous MLs? You should’ve instead told her you want to book her, make an appointment with her, etc.
Have always phrased it like that when booking MLs, never encountered any issues before. But I see your point, will take note in the future. Thanks.
Old 13-10-2018, 07:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 326 / Power: 20
Jax_ is one of the Best!Jax_ is one of the Best!Jax_ is one of the Best!Jax_ is one of the Best!

Quote:

(I texted her using iMessage and she enabled read receipts).

Me: 你好,请问明天4点我可以过来吗

And then she sent me the address. I don’t know if other bros also got those kind of responses from her when trying to book her for the first time

Just wanted to share my experience here so that seniors can see it and advice me on probably something that I’ve did wrong? I don’t care if I get zapped for this. Thanks for reading.
Firstly why use iMessage? Try normal sms next time especially if first time booking then after that add her on wechat if she gum you.

Secondly, unclear message "我可以过来吗" are you going over for a vacuum cleaner demonstration or selling insurance? Simple directly, are you free on xx time I wanna date you for massage.

my simple 2 cents
Old 13-10-2018, 08:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
black.S deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

this one is good, bros can try. total worth it. think will b the next ap

https://sglonelyguy.info/massage-angela/
Old 13-10-2018, 08:12 PM
Samster

Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1071 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Made an appointment with Carol (SLG) just now. Fantastic service from start to finish. I really dig her figure as it’s similar to Aini’s (albeit a less perkier rear). Not gonna go into the details as those who have tried her before should already know what they’re getting.

YMMV, as usual.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1