The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 14-10-2018, 05:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 6
Charlietan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Just tried Carol/ Yuki after a few months break from my last visit. From the moment I stepped into the apartment, every single minute was utilized till the time I left the apartment. She has a great smile and body with curves in the right place. Action begins in the bathroom, where she requests for you to sit in the chair and the fake love making, sensual moves begin where she rocks up and down you, followed by a BJ. After which we go into the room where she gives you a decent massage and she begins her sensual. A couple of movements such as slithering under you to begin her blowjob and grinding movements really make you feel like in heaven. After that we head to the Nuru bed where she slides up and down your precious, then followed by the ending. Really feel that it is value for money price-wise and service wise it’s much much better that other ML. I have tried my fair share of ML such as An xin, Donna, happy, feel, vivi, Laura, and a few others and honestly feel that in terms of overall experience, she is leagues ahead of others.
Old 14-10-2018, 05:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 8
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jax_ View Post
Wow just wow..

A few days since my MR on Chizi I have not been able to make an appointment with her. She will reply "It's too late I think I will be too tired." or "I think I will be too tired tonight." This will be so even when I pre book 1 or 2 days in advance then she will message me in the afternoon or evening with the same reply/excuse.

I thought, fine and went with another ML.

Today I try again and her reply after we set a time (11pm) was "I'm not sure I can do it well." and "I think there's other girls better suited to you than me." Wow! When I probe for the reason for the rejection I get radio silence. So I'm left confused.

1. I'm glad she at least gave a rejection reply and not just ignore me even though the rejection reason was never revealed.

2. Is my MR on her really that bad? Really??

3. Kudos to the white knights for diligently reporting whatever goes on in the forum to her, come I give you a clap.

Time to move on to the next dish.
Next time write MR must remember only write good things. (if you don't get it this is said with sarcasm)

Jax_ out
Erm, how would the ML know our name on SBF?
Sorry if this is noob question
I thought their level of English is quite minimal
Old 14-10-2018, 05:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 6
Charlietan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlietan View Post
Just tried Carol/ Yuki after a few months break from my last visit. From the moment I stepped into the apartment, every single minute was utilized till the time I left the apartment. She has a great smile and body with curves in the right place. Action begins in the bathroom, where she requests for you to sit in the chair and the fake love making, sensual moves begin where she rocks up and down you, followed by a BJ. After which we go into the room where she gives you a decent massage and she begins her sensual. A couple of movements such as slithering under you to begin her blowjob and grinding movements really make you feel like in heaven. After that we head to the Nuru bed where she slides up and down your precious, then followed by the ending. Really feel that it is value for money price-wise and service wise it’s much much better that other ML. I have tried my fair share of ML such as An xin, Donna, happy, feel, vivi, Laura, and a few others and honestly feel that in terms of overall experience, she is leagues ahead of others.
For contact, I got it from here : http://mobile.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=687031
Old 14-10-2018, 06:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jax_ View Post
Wow just wow..

A few days since my MR on Chizi I have not been able to make an appointment with her. She will reply "It's too late I think I will be too tired." or "I think I will be too tired tonight." This will be so even when I pre book 1 or 2 days in advance then she will message me in the afternoon or evening with the same reply/excuse.

I thought, fine and went with another ML.

Today I try again and her reply after we set a time (11pm) was "I'm not sure I can do it well." and "I think there's other girls better suited to you than me." Wow! When I probe for the reason for the rejection I get radio silence. So I'm left confused.

1. I'm glad she at least gave a rejection reply and not just ignore me even though the rejection reason was never revealed.

2. Is my MR on her really that bad? Really??

3. Kudos to the white knights for diligently reporting whatever goes on in the forum to her, come I give you a clap.

Time to move on to the next dish.
Next time write MR must remember only write good things. (if you don't get it this is said with sarcasm)

Jax_ out
Read wrongly. Commented wrongly so delete comment.

Last edited by Blu3; 14-10-2018 at 11:40 PM.
Old 14-10-2018, 07:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
songziling deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlietan View Post
Yeah I tried Yuki the other day too. Service was excellent and enjoyment level was good. But somehow I find her a bit commercial, but still no real complaints with her overall service level
Old 14-10-2018, 07:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
songziling deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=diaz;17898638]Bro you can try feel. Just went to find her the other day. My review as follows:
Looks: 8/10 not att but looks very pretty, esp when she smiles
Figure: Slim, no boobs
Gfe: can chat very very well. Gives very good feeling
Massage: got strength, cover the entire body. Then there’s her juagen. Quite authentic, more of Long strokes on the veins and balls. Then also coupled with some plucking on the balls. A bit like Laura and mint if you try them before.
hJ: after juagen, can opt to release them she will lie besides you and perform her magic.

I took 1.5 hours to do all the above. But if you want 1 hour only and juagen, then must tell her beforehand so that she can allocate the Time[/

Nice looking lady, her smile is quite attractive to me. I did not really go there for the juagen. I was there because someone I was looking for slim ml and she was recommended by a bro. Yes indeed a slim figure (A+ boobs thou), and her massage was pretty good for her size.. found that she can chat very well too, seems to connect well with her so the sensual part was great as well
Old 14-10-2018, 09:11 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1123 / Power: 0
Massage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tien View Post
Over due FR for Yingying

https://sglonelyguy.info/ying-ying-massage/

Looks: 7
Photo is blurred due to converted citizen. MILF look and won’t wont reject.

Massage: 8/10
Authentic massage but can request to be harder.

Sensual : 7/10
Half Nude. Slow HJ , sucking of nipples allowed. Soft rubbing outside panty, nice cathbath. overall very enjoyable

Service/Attitude : 9/10
Very polite and service oriented. Massage was relaxing. And full one hour of service.

Rtm: yes, professional massage lady who deserves more support from bros here.
Very nice lady,I go visit her multiple time
Old 14-10-2018, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 10
iamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vardy View Post
Erm, how would the ML know our name on SBF?
Sorry if this is noob question
I thought their level of English is quite minimal
Nothing to do with the name. They'll be told the details of the MR and they can guess who.
Old 14-10-2018, 10:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2272 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polar.Bear View Post
I can help you on FBs part.
Thanks, but I think I'll "suffer" a little longer
Old 14-10-2018, 10:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1063 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3334 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by songziling View Post
Nice looking lady, her smile is quite attractive to me. I did not really go there for the juagen. I was there because someone I was looking for slim ml and she was recommended by a bro. Yes indeed a slim figure (A+ boobs thou), and her massage was pretty good for her size.. found that she can chat very well too, seems to connect well with her so the sensual part was great as well
Feel's great, but my only grouse is her "granny-sounding" voice.
Old 15-10-2018, 01:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 22
xgwei is a glorious beacon of lightxgwei is a glorious beacon of lightxgwei is a glorious beacon of lightxgwei is a glorious beacon of lightxgwei is a glorious beacon of lightxgwei is a glorious beacon of light

https://sglonelyguy.info/xiaoqi-massage/

tried her last month, really dont look like the photo.... she is chubby all over... sigh
but lucky her service made up for it. really lots of foreplay before doing hj
the warm water hdly is true... she also use her neh to rub all over, she like to use her finger to poke my asshole, im like wtf haha later
we ended up in 69 position, but shes still just doing hj, and im just fingering her
shes a nice girl, just dont expect her to look the same as the photo....
Old 15-10-2018, 08:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by xgwei View Post
https://sglonelyguy.info/xiaoqi-massage/

tried her last month, really dont look like the photo.... she is chubby all over... sigh
but lucky her service made up for it. really lots of foreplay before doing hj
the warm water hdly is true... she also use her neh to rub all over, she like to use her finger to poke my asshole, im like wtf haha later
we ended up in 69 position, but shes still just doing hj, and im just fingering her
shes a nice girl, just dont expect her to look the same as the photo....
Thanks bro. I have shortlisted her before but her looks just didn't appeal me enough to immediately try her. Now that you confirm she is of the meatier type of body, i shall skip. Personal preference, i cant get aroused by those bah bah kind.
Old 15-10-2018, 10:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1419 / Power: 20
jason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud of

the video on her CFM look and slutty pose sibei hard on. i am tempted to try her for 1.5hrs lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
Simple FR

Intro:After reading some rave report on SLG - Angela, went to try out. Around G Area, same batch and friends with coke & yuer. However she know her 2 bff is on fire while she is still in limbo (daily customers). Probably lack of awareness.

Action:Started with shower tgt, proceed with back rub. Requested for JG still acceptable. She have a petite white body and a pair of small C boobs which was soft and au naturel. Ended with CIM in a 69 position.

Verdict:My preference is cute & syt. Angela is more opposite more akin to uni students feel with looks that grow on you. However, is worth a try especially whole session is done full nude with a positive attitude.
Old 15-10-2018, 10:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Thanks bro. I have shortlisted her before but her looks just didn't appeal me enough to immediately try her. Now that you confirm she is of the meatier type of body, i shall skip. Personal preference, i cant get aroused by those bah bah kind.
玉儿, coke, Angela
Different flavor to choose so no need go for bui bui type.
Old 15-10-2018, 05:22 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -55 / Power: 0
defunct has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

https://sglonelyguy.info/massage-annie/

When I visited Annie, I wondered if she looked like her photos. She did, having that little girl look... petulant, almost, but in a very cute way. I also wondered if I could really come twice in an hour. My worries were unfounded. I got what I paid for: Two mindblowing orgasms that drained me.

She wore a sexy costume. When she’s touching me up, I could only fantasise what lurked beneath the clothes, the undulating curves rising and retreating as she moved. And I could take it no longer, so I touched her up. It was a sinful pleasure as my fingers bore into her sleeve, between the buttons, under the skirt, catching a bit of inner thigh here, a soft mound of upper breast there. Ever got the feeling when you're in an MRT and you eyed a young pretty girl and wondered how it would feel touching her? That was kinda like that fantasy fulfilled, except that I could take it further. I asked her to strip down. When she stood beside me in just her panties, my hungry fingers started feeling her up all over. I wouldn't have needed any service then. I could have come with just a regular handjob there and then.

But service she did give. She began oiling me up and rubbing me down. I was quivering with pleasure of a different kind, relaxed as a piece of pork belly, getting rubbed down, ready to be braised in a pot. As she kneaded every knot out of my back, I reached that realm between consciousness and dreams. I was just drifting... and she got me back into reality by playing with my tool teasingly with her greased fingers. Her actions became pronounced and the blood rushed back to my head. Ahh, how carnal and depraved, that sensuous feeling and the lycan awoke in me. Tossing away my drowsiness, I touched her up with unrestrained glee and, as her actions emboldened, I began playing with her sensitive spots and took delight in the occasional soft moans that escaped her lips. She was blushing, adding more steel to my rod, and I pulled her to my body and as her breasts and legs brushed and slid across my greased up body, I could take it no longer and I blasted onto her smooth belly. I lay panting... not a great time to contemplate about life, but I did ponder on the transience of life, love, and orgasms as I passed back into empty space.

To be continued...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1