The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 21-10-2018, 10:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1063 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3339 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
I'm sure most of us who visited her agreed she's overall a good experience bcoz she does full nude, nice svelte figure, young & reasonably cute face. However she does give the strong vibe of being too mechanical.
Depends how many times you RTM her but ya la my initial sessions with her did somehow feel that way but as you get to know her more and vice versa, the sessions will be more natural and spontaneous.
Old 22-10-2018, 12:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1731 / Power: 11
theelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
MR on Angela

https://sglonelyguy.info/massage-angela/

Finally got chance to arrange a visit, introduced from Lucy, so in my heart was thinking it should be good (her past recommendations were).

Got to the location, door opened by a slender pretty lady in lingerie. BINGO! Prettier than in the photos, my opinion but definitely the same person in the photos (most alike photo above).

Look (8.5/10): Sexy figure, showing nice Bs and a cute perky ass in lingerie. Face looks sultry, sexy type mistress but surprisingly demure personality. Soft spoken in fact.

Massage (6/10): Decent. That's about it, just 5 mins worth.

Sensual Catbath (7.5/10): Pretty good I must say, done very slowly with tongue tip on your back, lick lick a bit and blow into your ears. Shivers.

BBBJ (8.5/10): This girl has skills, rank among the top for BJ in this season. Not wrong to put her in the league of Long Nu I must say. Not as many patterns, but that small tongue around my meat shaft has an exceptional feeling, slurpy goodness, a nice vacuum when sucking and that shiok feeling of CIM is really really good.

While sensual is carry out, she is completely nude. Nice B-cups with eraser nipples, nice bushy little pussy of juicy goodness. 4G access with worldwide roaming, finale in 69 pleasuring each other. One word: TASTY!

Overall: One of the better ML in the market, slim, sexy with a tinge of slutiness. Skillful with mouth and CIM. Demure and good manner. A gem to keep in the RTM list.
Back to RTM again this gem this evening. Seems liked it is a quiet time for her on a Sunday. Well, Guess the single status of me had the Lady Luck. Easily had a booking slot confirmation after a few mins of sending. And i probably guess she wasn’t as worn out compared to her normal days. Hence, this session was truly sextisfying!

Once I entered, she instantly recongnised me and gave a jumping bear hug. My thing instantly got a hard on. She was wearing a “new” lingerie! Black see thru nightie, with a sexy lace panty. It’s not a g-string, I am not a fan of G-string though. But the lacy panty was truly mesmerising.

Things got steamy after which. We began to speak passionate French. I carried her into the room and lay her down on the bed. Omg, She already freshened up just now. She said she bathed specially for every customer coming. I immediately worked my way from the outer layer inwards, trying to reach as deep as I could. She was moaning now as her pussy smelled and tasted amazing!

Her already wet pussy was waiting for me to finger but i purposely placed my hand over her pussy. She started moving her hips trying to rub her clit on my hand. "So bad, stop teasing me....." she begged. My finger glided in easily and she moved her hips to hump the rest of my fingers. As she moaned and enjoyed, she grabbed my thing and jerked it. Making sure it is hard enough, she took the whole thing in. We then headed into 69, a change of few positions. All these while, we were playing with one another. This lasted roughly 15 mins and I blew my whole load into her mouth! It might even be better than sex. I truly rate her as one of my best ML experience.

We then had the SOP showering each other together and she gave me a decent massage after that. The highlight is definitely the sensual part! Uhhh she actually said she’s tired of Singapore life and pace. Already thinking about home. Not sure when she will RTC. But I urge you guys to least give her a try. Definitely worth the entry price and way miles ahead then others. Tried and tested! You can flame me if you think otherwise.

RTM: 100%
PS: regarding the toilet cleanliness that a bro mentioned, there’s really nothing wrong. Couldn’t find the flies and the toilet was well maintained.
Old 22-10-2018, 02:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 15
Clazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to behold

Short MR for Juan Zi

https://sglonelyguy.info/juan-zi-massage/

Looks: 8/10 quite pretty with a slight discount to the pics
Massage: 9/10 quality oil massage with good strength
Sensual: 9/10 great teasing and licking all over the body. She provides bj but i opted to finish with hj

Overall a great experience, as a massage lover i will rtm. Pity that i didn't discover her earlier and she's going back in a month's time
Old 22-10-2018, 08:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1419 / Power: 20
jason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
A stroke of bad luck bro, I think the pre-session incidents would have dampen the mood a bit. Kinda make the session less enjoyable.
No doubt but I still give credit when it’s due. V hard working but overall session was abit mechanical prob we have no chemistry. She doesn’t allow me to lick n suck her nipple. And yes I bathed on my own. It’s ok I’m here to give my honest MR I understand there will be some she likes and some she just pass on. No prob

Will try Rui Rui next and give my MR
Old 22-10-2018, 08:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1419 / Power: 20
jason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud of
If u did not see it doesn’t mean it does not exist. To prevent me on a one sided story I even ask her in and showed her the flies and insect sticking on the wall from top to bottom. She was shocked and told me now it’s hard to clean and it’s troublesome as her day just started. prob at night when her session ended she will do it.

What i have stated is my conservation with her. I’m more then happy to let u all check if this is our convo. Anyway I am not here to smear her reputation or flame her. I state whatever is true and gave her credit when it’s due.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theelife View Post
Back to RTM again this gem this evening. Seems liked it is a quiet time for her on a Sunday. Well, Guess the single status of me had the Lady Luck. Easily had a booking slot confirmation after a few mins of sending. And i probably guess she wasn’t as worn out compared to her normal days. Hence, this session was truly sextisfying!

Once I entered, she instantly recongnised me and gave a jumping bear hug. My thing instantly got a hard on. She was wearing a “new” lingerie! Black see thru nightie, with a sexy lace panty. It’s not a g-string, I am not a fan of G-string though. But the lacy panty was truly mesmerising.

Things got steamy after which. We began to speak passionate French. I carried her into the room and lay her down on the bed. Omg, She already freshened up just now. She said she bathed specially for every customer coming. I immediately worked my way from the outer layer inwards, trying to reach as deep as I could. She was moaning now as her pussy smelled and tasted amazing!

Her already wet pussy was waiting for me to finger but i purposely placed my hand over her pussy. She started moving her hips trying to rub her clit on my hand. "So bad, stop teasing me....." she begged. My finger glided in easily and she moved her hips to hump the rest of my fingers. As she moaned and enjoyed, she grabbed my thing and jerked it. Making sure it is hard enough, she took the whole thing in. We then headed into 69, a change of few positions. All these while, we were playing with one another. This lasted roughly 15 mins and I blew my whole load into her mouth! It might even be better than sex. I truly rate her as one of my best ML experience.

We then had the SOP showering each other together and she gave me a decent massage after that. The highlight is definitely the sensual part! Uhhh she actually said she’s tired of Singapore life and pace. Already thinking about home. Not sure when she will RTC. But I urge you guys to least give her a try. Definitely worth the entry price and way miles ahead then others. Tried and tested! You can flame me if you think otherwise.

PS: regarding the toilet cleanliness that a bro mentioned, there’s really nothing wrong. Couldn’t find the flies and the toilet was well maintained.
Old 22-10-2018, 08:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by jason910 View Post
If u did not see it doesn’t mean it does not exist. To prevent me on a one sided story I even ask her in and showed her the flies and insect sticking on the wall from top to bottom. She was shocked and told me now it’s hard to clean and it’s troublesome as her day just started. prob at night when her session ended she will do it.

What i have stated is my conservation with her. I’m more then happy to let u all check if this is our convo. Anyway I am not here to smear her reputation or flame her. I state whatever is true and gave her credit when it’s due.
Bro, pretty clear that she feels worried about the toilet "condition" hence entasked some bros to help her write that the toilet is fine..

It's really funny, last time white knights defend ML looks, age, services.. Now even toilet condition also have to defend.. Lol

😁
Old 22-10-2018, 08:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Bro, pretty clear that she feels worried about the toilet "condition" hence entasked some bros to help her write that the toilet is fine..

It's really funny, last time white knights defend ML looks, age, services.. Now even toilet condition also have to defend.. Lol

😁
I suspect his choice of words saying 'very disgusting' is an overstatement. Most of us have seen the aforementioned bathroom, it may not be extremely polish but is definitely reasonable condition. She herself also spend time to 搞卫生 when have time.
Old 22-10-2018, 09:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 8
TheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
What you mean by checking your convo? Was there a screenshot of your convo with her? If can show that will be great.

Anyway thanks for your honest MR. Hope to see more from you in the future.
Old 22-10-2018, 09:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post

😁
Think the key point is that Bro Jason910's comments/feedback has been received loud and clear. Moving forward, she would've taken notice of this issue and pay more attention to it, and hence it shouldn't occur again. Such constructive feedback is for the benefit of everyone, so kudos.
Old 22-10-2018, 09:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 7
blu3fin is a Helpful and Caring Samsterblu3fin is a Helpful and Caring Samsterblu3fin is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
any top and bottom pinkish ML now ?
Hmm... actually working girls hard to be pink right?
Even ang mos only those very young and fair ones pink..
Old 22-10-2018, 10:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 20
Annoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud of
Quote:

Thank you for your nice Mr!

Erm sshe offers cim and you guys had French... Hope she cleans up well after that and not just gaugle 😂
Old 22-10-2018, 10:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Think the key point is that Bro Jason910's comments/feedback has been received loud and clear. Moving forward, she would've taken notice of this issue and pay more attention to it, and hence it shouldn't occur again. Such constructive feedback is for the benefit of everyone, so kudos.
First slot in the morning and if you happened to earlier then you will be eating into cleaning up time. Happens sometime for past regulars I visited. No complains on that.

Well, no point saying after it has happened and things like that shaken mood of the ML.

Those we go and visited knows the condition and whether exageration or not it is up to individuals. I am for one pretty satisfied no doubt overall. My opinions.

Leave it be bro. You have your opinions about your 'fav" MLs as well.
Old 22-10-2018, 11:13 AM
Samster

theelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant future
Quote:

The white Knight doesn’t exist nor I am defending her. Seriously why keep revolving yourself on the state of the toilet. Ultimately, what are we guys here for? A decent massage time and a good release. That’s the primary objective.

I doubt that 80% of the folks here who visit MLs are living in an apartment and more less having a toilet liked hers. Yes, you saw some flies. No, I didn’t see any. So what’s the issue here? Freaking out on flies?....Lol.

Cheers mate. Just enjoy and let it go.
Old 22-10-2018, 11:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annoymous View Post
Thank you for your nice Mr!

Erm sshe offers cim and you guys had French... Hope she cleans up well after that and not just gaugle 😂
Lol. Things got steamy. Luckily I didn’t taste any others cum taste in her mouth. Seriously, you think the MLs like having every other guy CIM. They are not pig. It’s a service industry. They have no choice but to reap what they sow.

Everyone has their likes and don’ts. A real man knows how to satisfy yet be satisfied.
Old 22-10-2018, 11:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:

Everyone has their likes and don’ts. A real man knows how to satisfy yet be satisfied.
Well said! Good statement bro.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1