The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 11-08-2015, 08:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
nethergate deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Registered to govt

Hi Guys,

If you are tested positive for any STDs, will the clinic register you to govt records?

I am thinking of whether to go for Tests but am worried that if tested positive, will affect future like looking for jobs etc.
Old 12-08-2015, 04:23 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Registered to govt

Quote:
Originally Posted by nethergate View Post
Hi Guys,

If you are tested positive for any STDs, will the clinic register you to govt records?

I am thinking of whether to go for Tests but am worried that if tested positive, will affect future like looking for jobs etc.
Pop over to JB for the tests then.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 12-08-2015, 07:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 827 / Power: 16
maxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to behold

Nothing wrong what even if got record.....Unless it is HIV...don't see anything to worry about...

色不异空,空不异色,色即是空,空即是色 .....

Going for FL is like going to the tiger's cave, can u be 100% sure u are safe...Read up on HIV Stigmas
http://www.avert.org/hiv-aids-stigma...rimination.htm
Old 12-08-2015, 09:07 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 10
DoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to all

I think there are a lot of misconceptions about this.

First of all, there are a whole list of infectious diseases that doctors are legally obliged to report to various government ministries. For the list see this: https://www.moh.gov.sg/content/dam/m...20Apr%2013.pdf

These are purely for epidemiology and surveillance purposes. This is how every night on the News you hear reports on how dengue cases are on the rise or how HFMD cases are on the rise etc etc

This information is kept very confidential. It is not shared. It will not affect your job or job application even if you work in the civil service.

The only infectious disease the government will actually take any action on when notified is HIV. And the only action they will take is to very gently and kindly ask the patient to share his/her sexual contact purely so that the ministry can call these people on the patient's behalf and advise them to get tested. Honestly, I think this is a very good thing. It helps protect the patient's identity.

I have personally seen many people who came to get tested because they received this call from MOH. And some of them were truly positive.

Honestly that is all they do.

I understand that there may be conspiracy theories on the government taking this info and doing other things with it. That has not been my experience and I shall not comment on that. From what I have seen, the notification process serves a public health agenda only. So I really do not think you need to be too concerned about this.

If you still are, JB and Bangkok are good alternative locations to get tested.
Old 12-08-2015, 10:35 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorTan View Post
This information is kept very confidential. It is not shared. It will not affect your job or job application even if you work in the civil service.
The trust is not there for obvious reasons.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 21-08-2015, 06:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 9
Beartan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi doc Tan, notice in the form for std's no need for full patient's information like name and NRIC when submitting to NSC. Is that the practice for your clinic not to submit full name and NRIC when submitting the form? So technically government won't know my details right? They collect the info just for statistics?
Old 15-09-2015, 05:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
IAmReallyNotGay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beartan View Post
They collect the info just for statistics?
Seems like it
Old 26-09-2015, 05:50 PM
Samster

OrTeh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beartan View Post
Hi doc Tan, notice in the form for std's no need for full patient's information like name and NRIC when submitting to NSC. Is that the practice for your clinic not to submit full name and NRIC when submitting the form? So technically government won't know my details right? They collect the info just for statistics?
his would be interesting to know actually
Old 02-10-2015, 12:31 AM
Samster

DonFranks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I know only for HIV, not so for other STDs from what i know
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1