The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Smallheadrules

Old 03-01-2019, 08:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 14
sweet17 is a glorious beacon of lightsweet17 is a glorious beacon of lightsweet17 is a glorious beacon of lightsweet17 is a glorious beacon of lightsweet17 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Top hit in yishun massage

I went to Dreamland spa to try, it's a unpleasant session, I feel like I am being torture.

I said I want a normal massage for 1 hour, and paid up front at the counter. I was brought upstairs to a clean and tidy room, Inside the room, there is a shower facilites. Tired from a long day, I change and lay face down.

The ML came in and dim the lights, she did a few presses and we decided that the strength is just nice. About 20 minutes of chatting, Suddenly I realize she is spending a lot of time on my butt region, I didn't give it much thought. Then when it's the leg and tight session, she keep brushing against my jewels. That cause a lot of discomfort. And it happen for about 15 minutes.
I think she noted my discomfort and told me to turn over, I finally can relax in peace. However, when she is doing the tummy massage, her hand keep going to my triangle regions and accidentally touching my tree, I ask her if it's normal, she says it's normal.
Throughout my session, my hearrate is very high and I did not got to enjoy the relaxation, end up I got very tired.

She gave me hug, and apologize for causing my discomfort. She gave me her number and ask me to come back for a massage again. However the massgae is only piano type, not recommended for tired people like me who needs a good rub.
Old 03-01-2019, 12:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3632 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweet17 View Post
I went to Dreamland spa to try, it's a unpleasant session, I feel like I am being torture.
So you got p massage at normal massage rate bro? who's the ML?
Old 13-01-2019, 04:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 331 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4462 / Power: 24
Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute

Lights are off, messages are not replied.... So I drove off without stopping... wanted to do a quickie instead of driving to town but...

Has the worst happened to the famous yishun fuck spa?
Old 13-01-2019, 05:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2315 / Power: 19
NorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyberduke View Post
Lights are off, messages are not replied.... So I drove off without stopping... wanted to do a quickie instead of driving to town but...

Has the worst happened to the famous yishun fuck spa?
The one near nasi lemak ? Sooner or later they will be back.
Old 15-01-2019, 09:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 14
Thehardone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyThehardone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Anyone tried Coco from Le Xuan Spa?
Old 15-01-2019, 11:24 AM
Samster

NorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thehardone View Post
Anyone tried Coco from Le Xuan Spa?
$88.00 p-massage without any GQ, same as Ru Xxx. Recept or boss will peep through window to spot-check. If you dont take $88, no massage of butt region.
Old 15-01-2019, 11:43 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -16 / Power: 0
Jembersy is stuck in moderation for some time to come

DO NOT TRY Dreamland Spa and JQ Spa at Yishun. Both chop carrot. They think I'm new to the massage scene.
Old 15-01-2019, 12:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jembersy View Post
DO NOT TRY Dreamland Spa and JQ Spa at Yishun. Both chop carrot. They think I'm new to the massage scene.
Yet many bros are still going to the place. Guess it's due to Yishun without much choices.
Old 15-01-2019, 03:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 904 / Power: 9
junmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
what to do.. yishun MPs is a dying breed liao.
Old 15-01-2019, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3632 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Any good recommendations in the north for freelancers operating out of condos and HDB? It seems the prettier MLs dont work here too.
Old 15-01-2019, 08:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 7
Derleow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthGuy View Post
sian.. i wanted to go tonight sia. any other reco in the north?
Old 15-01-2019, 10:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 551 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18902 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
izzit tht thai spa plc tht is beside e traditional chinese shop?
Old 15-01-2019, 10:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 642 / Power: 15
rexoanwong is a name known to allrexoanwong is a name known to allrexoanwong is a name known to allrexoanwong is a name known to allrexoanwong is a name known to allrexoanwong is a name known to all

Quote:
Hope it get raid , since the boss confident of opening till late nite .
Old 16-01-2019, 12:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by zl1983 View Post
izzit tht thai spa plc tht is beside e traditional chinese shop?
Thai spa all milf-granny level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rexoanwong View Post
Hope it get raid , since the boss confident of opening till late nite .
That's right. Saw Dreamland just switch off the main signboard light and slightly draw the curtain while inside is still operating. Can even make appt for slots after 10.30pm via their wechat.
Old 16-01-2019, 12:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 642 / Power: 15
rexoanwong is a name known to allrexoanwong is a name known to allrexoanwong is a name known to allrexoanwong is a name known to allrexoanwong is a name known to allrexoanwong is a name known to all

Quote:
Thai spa all milf-granny level.

That's right. Saw Dreamland just switch off the main signboard light and slightly draw the curtain while inside is still operating. Can even make appt for slots after 10.30pm via their wechat.
JQ does the same , even after 1030 or 1am .
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1