The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 15-08-2018, 10:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 271 / Power: 18
greedy is one of the Best!greedy is one of the Best!greedy is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by saviola1978 View Post
I guess it's priced and limitations are according to the place and settings. Still reasonably fair imo for a good massage and JG/HDLY by a beauty. I see it's still cheaper than most $160 for a touch and go massage type + others.
For HDLY I still prefer Adele, she will make you fly to heaven with her wonder hands

For good massage and JG, there is some good one like Angel, Ling Ling Jie etc…
Old 15-08-2018, 10:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 924 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1940 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtymonk82 View Post
Ya not this. Is Julli her last stint at B area. Hope she come back. She was my fav rtm girl last time round. Now hard to find someone like her who can make my heart butterfly...lol
She was here for a short stint only if I remember correctly...

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilRoot View Post
She was near a gym right? She's quite cute, too bad never come back.
Ya diagonally opp... last time that area like second home but now hardly go liao.

Zara
Old 15-08-2018, 10:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
jbwarrior deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Has been lurking around sbf, time to contribute a little.

MR for breeze at slg.

Place is beautiful and spacious, central location.

Photos are blurred but real person is quite pretty. (Got abit OL feel)
Boobs are like c, quite a handful.

Massage is above average level in the ml field.

Not much sensual, during hj will just lie beside you for boobs roaming, cant touch lower body.

Overall quite friendly.

For bros who enjoy a pretty girl jerking u off will enjoy her.

Last edited by jbwarrior; 16-08-2018 at 07:03 PM.
Old 15-08-2018, 10:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 423 / Power: 16
desparate99 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdesparate99 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdesparate99 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdesparate99 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdesparate99 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbwarrior View Post
Has been lurking around sbf, time to contribute a little.

MR for breeze at slg.

Photos are blurred but real person is quite pretty. (Got abit OL feel)
Boobs are like c, quite a handful.

Massage is above average level in the ml field.

Not much sensual, during hj will just lie beside you for boobs roaming, cant touch lower body.

Overall quite friendly.

For bros who enjoy a pretty girl jerking u off will enjoy her.
Tried her sometime back..Agreed that she is friendly and pretty..But playability quite limited..At that pricing, I think there are better well rounded choices out there..Well to each his own..As long as happy that's good..

Last edited by desparate99; 17-08-2018 at 02:14 PM.
Old 15-08-2018, 10:55 PM
Samster

desparate99 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdesparate99 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdesparate99 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdesparate99 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdesparate99 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newman2568 View Post
Yes, she is good..Very pretty, cute and friendly..Location is private and discreet..Her place is neat and clean..Massage above average..As for sensual, I think she tried her best, but because I like big boobs (but hers is rather small), so it took me quite a while to cum..Another ang pai in the making (or she is already one)..
Old 15-08-2018, 11:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3563 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by desparate99 View Post
Yes, she is good..Very pretty, cute and friendly..Location is private and discreet..Her place is neat and clean..Massage above average..As for sensual, I think she tried her best, but because I like big boobs (but hers is rather small), so it took me quite a while to cum..Another ang pai in the making (or she is already one)..
How about roaming bro?
Old 15-08-2018, 11:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
How about roaming bro?
Not too bad..But with panties on..
Old 16-08-2018, 03:01 AM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
That's what I always say.... When you go spa, you surrender all control to the them. They can give all sorts of excuses. Boss don't allow, afraid raid, very windy pass few days, can only do very quickly, etc, etc etc..
If is at spa, very high chance to be fake photo also.

Or if she is busy, very high chance to get a replacement girl which isn't the one you are looking for.

Some spa a Balestier are very famous for it.

Now ML tell me they operating at spa, and not alone, I will upfront inform her I will walk away if the girl defer from photos when I reach.

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 16-08-2018, 06:06 AM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 14
ah_peng is a Helpful and Caring Samsterah_peng is a Helpful and Caring Samsterah_peng is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi, any recent MR on Una?
Any nice Breast Fuck to recco?

Thanks
Old 16-08-2018, 09:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
If is at spa, very high chance to be fake photo also.

Or if she is busy, very high chance to get a replacement girl which isn't the one you are looking for.

Some spa a Balestier are very famous for it.

Now ML tell me they operating at spa, and not alone, I will upfront inform her I will walk away if the girl defer from photos when I reach.
Well spas are all the same with this kind of tactic. Sometimes they will leave you in the room to wait while they attend to others at the same time.

I used to frequent because of one F cup ML but went back liao.

Most shop front spas will have restrictions regardless. I only recall one spa in west that has good playability. But closed shop liao. I try to avoid spas these days.
Old 16-08-2018, 10:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1147 / Power: 14
chelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by desparate99 View Post
Tried her sometime back..Agreed that she is friendly and pretty..But playability quite limited..At that pricing, I think there are better well rounded choices out there..Well to each his own..As long as happy that's good..
Only lie besides u n jerk you? Any othher services like cat bath? Light kissing etc ?
Old 16-08-2018, 11:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 582 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3716 / Power: 21
cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chelsea171717 View Post
Only lie besides u n jerk you? Any othher services like cat bath? Light kissing etc ?
Can reply on behalf since visit Breeze as well. Pretty but really lacking in services. Literally lie beside and jerk. May lick your nips for you to cum faster but no whole body cat bath no kissing. Over hyped.

Waiting for Return of Points
@SonicGear @Tho66
Old 16-08-2018, 11:41 AM
Samster

cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tianl3i View Post

https://sglonelyguy.info/coco-massage/
Fake or True
Any bro visited?
Not as pretty as photo in real life. Will not reject but definitely not as good as she looks in photo. And boobs are small.

@SonicGear @Tho66
Old 16-08-2018, 11:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clazziquai View Post
Just came back from a great session with Baby after reading a fellow bro's mr a few pages back. Thanks for the great find.

http://sgbeautycastles.club/baby-massage-hj/

Looks: 8.5/10 - pretty gal. Photos are quite accurate.
Massage: 10/10 - I was there for the massage and i wasn't disappointed. Hers is legit.
Sensual: 9/10 I wasn't expecting much but it turned out to be pretty good with kissing and hugging. 3.5g roaming with panties on but was able to roam down south.

Unfortunately she mentioned that she won't be here for too long but i will definitely find time to rtm while she's here.
Heard from baby she is leaving soon due to less than stellar business. She is an AP in the making. It’s a waste she is leaving our shores so early. Bros who are Baby’s supporters should make a trip soon. Maybe she will change her mind about leaving and we all have one more gem to go to.

@SonicGear @Tho66
Old 16-08-2018, 12:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster_11 View Post
Heard from baby she is leaving soon due to less than stellar business. She is an AP in the making. It’s a waste she is leaving our shores so early. Bros who are Baby’s supporters should make a trip soon. Maybe she will change her mind about leaving and we all have one more gem to go to.
They come and go as they want.....else if every FL make such request , we will be very busy

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1