The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

User Tag List
2010, Alexsandra, Allur3Alina, Amicell, applejeery, Avanaomi, brohappyman89, calistaKKK, Carriesun, crystal, cumSluttAlicia, cuntforsale21, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, FayeHadleigh, Finn, foxyfelyn, Giselle, HannahEvelle, irinlove, jessica, Jezel

Old 16-08-2018, 11:49 PM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 893 / Power: 14
babe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Great Bonk 2016 (FL Dome L) Only Sponsor Thread Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by ButterflyTiff View Post
Two months ago, I was from CJC + RMIT, last month was ITE & Temasek Polytechnic, this week I am from ACJC + NTU. Next month I will be from Harvard.

Just come and ask me personally. Some samsters do fetch and send me from/to school. And yes, my school term just started.
Aiya tiffany y u care about ppl make comments about you. You good ppl also make u bad people also make.. haizzz what to do this is people mah so just don't care lor... next time u go work also people will make gossip or comments no matter how good or bad u r... only thing who won't make comments about you is animals.. if they like you they like u if they don't they bite...
Old 17-08-2018, 12:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Kay118 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Do not receive reply after wechat Charlene. Is it norm or i did anything wrong?
Old 17-08-2018, 12:54 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6854 / Power: 60
bradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
@Heronoteasy Even though I have not met you, I have learnt a lot from our WhatsApp + Wechat conversations for the last three months.

Thank you for offering to bring me to USS, Singapore Zoo and various other attractions in Singapore. I appreciate it and am grateful. Am looking forward to seeing you personally.

Outings/Business Meetings and Dinners - I charge 150 per hour (up to four hours maximum) to act as your significant other. I can hold my own in conversations about the Pre-Raphaelites to the current state of diplomacy between Turkey and the USA. I don't charge for regular lunch and dinner.

I hope this goes some way in clarification.

150 a hour is fair enough for companionship. Although it might be expensive for some. 4 hours is around 600.

But definitely sure got brother can afford to pay for it.
Old 17-08-2018, 01:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Two months ago, I was from CJC + RMIT, last month was ITE & Temasek Polytechnic, this week I am from ACJC + NTU. Next month I will be from Harvard.

Just come and ask me personally. Some samsters do fetch and send me from/to school. And yes, my school term just started.
you should be flattered that you are getting the attention.....
Old 17-08-2018, 01:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by jabwemet View Post
Tiagong she is from RJC and Harvard!
Must include the Nanyang Primary School and Nanyang Girls

Not forgetting she has the potential to become a minister as well
Old 17-08-2018, 08:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
wallstreetorg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

That means pvt uni lor, a lot of pvt uni girls here

Quote:

Old 17-08-2018, 10:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1051 / Power: 17
jabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud of

Quote:
Sure, I could be. I am sure a simple google search of academic calenders would suffice..
Erm.. why do you continue to feed the troll?
Just ignore his inane posts la.. nobody cares about him anyway
Old 17-08-2018, 03:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
topunwind deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
@Heronoteasy Even though I have not met you, I have learnt a lot from our WhatsApp + Wechat conversations for the last three months.

Thank you for offering to bring me to USS, Singapore Zoo and various other attractions in Singapore. I appreciate it and am grateful. Am looking forward to seeing you personally.

Outings/Business Meetings and Dinners - I charge 150 per hour (up to four hours maximum) to act as your significant other. I can hold my own in conversations about the Pre-Raphaelites to the current state of diplomacy between Turkey and the USA. I don't charge for regular lunch and dinner.

All this talk about Tiff really make me reminiscence the fun times I have had with her.

Honestly I have lost track of the number of times I have met her but each time is always unique and slightly different.  Which makes each encounter something to look forward to with delightful anticipation.

In the recent encounter, Tiff she showed up in a white dress which made her look all sweet and innocent. Once in the room she is passionately deep frenching me in between the "hellos" and "how are you" .  Before I know it this sweet looking gal with the most kissable lips is on her knees giving me the blowjob of my life.

I had to stop her to proceed to shower to slow things a notch. I usually prefer to shower alone but this time Tiff wants to join. Non-stop passionate kissing  in-between catching our breath in the shower.  "Is it too hot?" she gasped as the hot water fell on us.  "Yes you are too hot!" I answered.  

She was incredible in bed sometimes letting me take the lead and at times taking the initiative to try new positions.  You can feel she enjoys the moment and is fully engaged.  With her I never can last long and when its over she whispered " we haven't done it on the counter or chair yet".  She already set my mind on the next encounter.

After the deed I always look forward to chit chatting with Tiff from the mundane to travel adventures, politics, wine and sometimes my other sexual romp with other FL.  So far I have not really come across another that is like her who can engage the body and mind.

The only frustration is she is not always available.......  waiting patiently for my empyreal Tiff
Old 18-08-2018, 12:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 7
Heronoteasy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHeronoteasy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:

Thxs for seeing me so up.I striked Toto will booked you for one month...:P

Sis Tiff,just Kiv the date I gave you.:P
Hopefully can meet you in nice,luxurious suite next time(You be shocked maybe) :P
Old 18-08-2018, 10:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1018 / Power: 7
XiaoYaoZi has much to be proud ofXiaoYaoZi has much to be proud ofXiaoYaoZi has much to be proud ofXiaoYaoZi has much to be proud ofXiaoYaoZi has much to be proud ofXiaoYaoZi has much to be proud ofXiaoYaoZi has much to be proud ofXiaoYaoZi has much to be proud of

Tiffany is a good girl, don't spread malicious lies about her.
Old 18-08-2018, 11:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 7
Heronoteasy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHeronoteasy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by XiaoYaoZi View Post
Tiffany is a good girl, don't spread malicious lies about her.
Yeah Bro XYZ,I believed too...

There are couple local SINS I believed are good.,,

Like Sis Ariel:Straight forward type of gal,a bit vulgar but just her character lah...lol

Sis Tiff:A tall ,demure girl who understands what a man wants.

Sis Charlene,Belle :Still dun understand why she sold videos.She's good I believed...Money is always not enough for us guys or gals ...

Above is just my opinions no hard feelings,I have never met them before....
I believed in FATE,whats yours is yours.

9/10 gals I encountered say im good hearted,which is a blessing .
Treat them respect,you get respect.I always believed theres 2 sides of life,good or rotten apples...

And Im drinking like 3 btls beer while writing this ...
Cheers for all the Bros and sis out there.
Do take care of yourselves,<ALWAYS> by Bon Jovi.
Old 18-08-2018, 12:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Seaonline is Cool - loads of Potential

all bros here which are the local fl that you recommend currently?
Old 18-08-2018, 05:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 0
newlyeel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey bros, anyone here tried vicki or michelle from Armani before? Steady?
Old 18-08-2018, 06:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 6
nightsout deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seaonline View Post
all bros here which are the local fl that you recommend currently?
Can try missquantrllesg .. one of the better ones that I’d tried.
Old 18-08-2018, 07:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1018 / Power: 7
XiaoYaoZi has much to be proud ofXiaoYaoZi has much to be proud ofXiaoYaoZi has much to be proud ofXiaoYaoZi has much to be proud ofXiaoYaoZi has much to be proud ofXiaoYaoZi has much to be proud ofXiaoYaoZi has much to be proud ofXiaoYaoZi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightsout View Post
Can try missquantrllesg .. one of the better ones that I’d tried.
Never tried her before, but tried booking, attitude is excellent imo.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1