The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 18-10-2022, 09:36 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
davidch9229 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Jakarta Info thread

whats the usual rates?
Old 18-10-2022, 12:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
penyet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Setzer View Post
Submitting via the app u can do all 3 doses at once, that's my latest encounter. Once approved, when i go claim the cert in the app, it showed all 3 doses there. Cheers
Ya, think u're right. Due to unclear interface, was tapping around trial and error so probably fumble and result in only able to submit 2 doses at beginning.

Anyway after separate input of 3rd dose, it was confirmed successfully within only a few hours!
Old 18-10-2022, 06:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 13
anthony21 is a splendid one to beholdanthony21 is a splendid one to beholdanthony21 is a splendid one to beholdanthony21 is a splendid one to beholdanthony21 is a splendid one to beholdanthony21 is a splendid one to behold

Hey bros! I am in Jakarta alone since 17 Oct and will be leaving on the 20 Oct.

Anyone wanna go Malio with me tonight (18 Oct) or tomorrow?
Old 18-10-2022, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2057 / Power: 16
sgcolours has a reputation beyond reputesgcolours has a reputation beyond reputesgcolours has a reputation beyond reputesgcolours has a reputation beyond reputesgcolours has a reputation beyond reputesgcolours has a reputation beyond reputesgcolours has a reputation beyond reputesgcolours has a reputation beyond reputesgcolours has a reputation beyond reputesgcolours has a reputation beyond reputesgcolours has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony21 View Post
Hey bros! I am in Jakarta alone since 17 Oct and will be leaving on the 20 Oct.

Anyone wanna go Malio with me tonight (18 Oct) or tomorrow?
Am here alone too 🤣🤣🤣
Old 18-10-2022, 11:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 13
anthony21 is a splendid one to beholdanthony21 is a splendid one to beholdanthony21 is a splendid one to beholdanthony21 is a splendid one to beholdanthony21 is a splendid one to beholdanthony21 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgcolours View Post
Am here alone too 🤣🤣🤣
aiyah saw your message too late. a bro contacted me and we went Sugar instead.
Old 19-10-2022, 12:03 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
gunner_champs is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Hi will be in JKT TMRW, any good Outcall massage with happy ending to recommend ? Thank you
Old 19-10-2022, 04:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
tutu_quey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Going on 24 - 27, any bro there to meet up? Can try CJ bar
Old 20-10-2022, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 542 / Power: 7
cheongah123 is a glorious beacon of lightcheongah123 is a glorious beacon of lightcheongah123 is a glorious beacon of lightcheongah123 is a glorious beacon of lightcheongah123 is a glorious beacon of lightcheongah123 is a glorious beacon of light

Any bros keen to join on 5 or 6th nov?
Keen for syt hunting
Old 20-10-2022, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 14
boymatang deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyboymatang deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustTwenty View Post
Thanks bro for the confirmation! Seems like Malio is on a pricier cost compared to Classic.

Any major difference you noticed if you went both?
Otherwise, what’s good at Malio?

My considerations are now to visit Classic and CJ bar with the limited time I have haha.
Hey bro, apologies for the late reply. I’ve only been to Malio, not Classic yet. After reading reviews think Malio is my preference as got variety. After reading through not sure if Classic got different varieties. When I was at Malio that day the local variety didn’t catch my attention. So went with the Vietnamese.
Old 22-10-2022, 12:04 PM
Samster

jxinindo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi everyone, newbie here. Just wondering: do we still have to pay tips for LT (e.g. i take a girl from Classic)? Does anyone have an idea of the market rate?

Or is it the case that the girl is already well-rewarded due to LT booking?
Old 27-10-2022, 05:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Velacools deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just a quick one. Very new here but been to JKT a few times. All my bros stags have been here pre covid. And everything was north jkt.

But now I’m here alone for work and have very little free time. What’s the best spa/massage parlour for something around Senayan? I see a few things around block M.
Old 30-10-2022, 08:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 2
gonz0 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Recent trip to Jakarta.

Mr Braid. First time to visit here. Arrived soon after opening, 2 others waiting. No one at reception. Sat and waited. About 20min later a guy came and began taking us, 1 at a time, to the doorway to the next room to see the girls. When it was my turn, there were 3 girls, but he only offered 2. I chose the one that looked best to me. I think her name was Rasa. Minimal English. She led me to the room. It was tiny. No shelf or hooks. Had to put my clothes on the floor. Tiny shower. Cold water only. Wash alone. Straight to business. Quick cat bath then bbbj. She then then went to put on the cap. I asked to wait. Bit of boob play. Reached down for pussy play but restricted access. Cap on and cowgirl. When she got tired, missionary to finish. Shower together now, dressed then out. Rp350k. Rushed service.

Travel. First time to visit here. It was annoying that the Mama would show her worst girls first, and wait a long time before offering the next group. The lighting is terrible inside, so difficult to see the girls. Eventually I found one that was ok, but I don't like playing these games with the Mama. The girl was a starfish and kept her legs in the way to restrict access. Suprisingly good English, but she mostly used it to complain that her boyfriend left her when she had her baby. This was an annoying experience. Maybe the process with the Mama will get easier after repeat visits. Or I need to come better prepared to play the game. Can't remember the price, but less than 400K.

Zaigon. I've been here before. Took number 05 Sisil. She matched the photos from their Instagram account. Young, slim and cute. She wore really high heels and when she took them off, it looked as if she had stepped into a hole in the floor. Nude from the start. Great sensual massage then body to body. BBBJ, 69 and DATY. Condom on, then sex in various positions. Very enjoyable, no rushing, no time wasting. A great experience. 90min 700K. I visited her another 2 times.
Old 31-10-2022, 03:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
UrbanDecal is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi Guys. I will be going to Jakarta in a couple of weeks. Any recommendations for places that is safe and clean? Anything I should be concerned about like don't bring too much cash etc
Old 31-10-2022, 03:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 13
Setzer is a glorious beacon of lightSetzer is a glorious beacon of lightSetzer is a glorious beacon of lightSetzer is a glorious beacon of lightSetzer is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanDecal View Post
Hi Guys. I will be going to Jakarta in a couple of weeks. Any recommendations for places that is safe and clean? Anything I should be concerned about like don't bring too much cash etc
you should just spend some time and read through this thread, the answer shld be all there.

[WIP] Jakarta Fun Places Google Map

=======================
Old 31-10-2022, 04:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
UrbanDecal is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by Setzer View Post
you should just spend some time and read through this thread, the answer shld be all there.
Yea I saw a few names pop up but I can't really find them on google. Is the classic hotel 'classic hotel' coming up in google as the first search? Because it looks like a decent operating hotel or am I missing something? Hope someone can clarify thanks!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1