The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 29-09-2011, 07:02 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 0
TangBohuWorld is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTangBohuWorld is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTangBohuWorld is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTangBohuWorld is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: GL 150cats FRs list (Zhang Ya)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennethlee View Post
I read a FR by MP on Zhang Ya quite a while ago but shortly after that was unable to locate her following the temporary closure of L30H33.
Recently heard from a friend, ZY is now at L16H10. Just 2 days ago I went there to look for ZY and had a great session with her. Wow her service was excellent and she was always smiling throughout the session.
After having a shower together, we started to engage in passionate frenching and this went on for quite a while and at the same time both our hands went auto-roaming. I gently finger her cb and very soon she was very wet. She gave me an excellent BBBJ with deep throat in & out..really very shiok. She knows how to do it to give me total satisfaction.
The FJ was great as well. We tried various positions (doggie, side entry , cowgal & missionary ) and I can see she was very horny & enjoying herself. She kept saying hoa shuang ar as we were frenching & making love in missionary position. I also BTH and we finally cummed together in missionary position. I must say she was hot, wet & very horny.
Will RTF soon.
look good will bonk her lor o.O
Old 30-09-2011, 02:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9446 / Power: 26
i^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond repute
Re: GL 150cats FRs list

FR of a few PRC WLs I visited recently.

Connie from W06
Looks: 7 (Slutty look)
Body: 7 (Her tits are quite a handful. Fair and nice smooth complexion. Relatively small in size)
BBBJ: 7.5 (She gave a short BBBJ in the shower. Good suction with deepthroat and did in few positions)
FJ: 7.5 (Lots of frenching involved. Did in a few positions)
RTF: Yes. A few times already

ET from W06
Looks: 6 (A bit Jap doll look)
Body: 6.5 (A bit short and meaty. Pink nipples. Fair with smooth complexion. Tattoo on her waist)
BBBJ: 8 (Excellent. Spend one hell of a long time blowing. Good suction with deepthroat with occasional sensual licks focusing on the tip)
FJ: 7.5 (Responsive and easily wet. Can be a screamer. Very playful)
RTF: Yes

Crystal from 2058
Looks: 7 (She looks better in the past. Seem a bit haggard looking recently but still has a beautiful smile)
Body: 6.5 (Slim and fair with nice complexion. Butt a bit flat)
BBBJ: 6.5 (Mixture of slow sensual licks and deepthroat. Did a short BBBJ in the showers)
FJ: 7 (Responsive and accommodating. Easily wet)
RTF: On back-up list
Old 02-10-2011, 12:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
horndog69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Love Malaysian girls... :-)

Went to see Smally Ivy at 2062 (found out her homebase is 2062A, not 2062).

Face: pleasant, sweet, pixie like - 8/10
Body: about 1.55m tall, nice smooth skin, beautiful curves (don't like skin & bone) - 9/10
Boobs: A/B small but firm - 6/10
BBBJ - nice & smooth suction, not rough - 7/10
FJ - accomodative with position changes - 7/10
RTF - Yes

Tried brown sugar Susan at 24M09:

Face: cute - 7/10
Body: nice full body, very shapely, skin is not very smooth - 7/10
Boobs: lovely C+, real & soft - 9/10
BBBJ: enthusiastic, strong suction with lots of deep throat - 9/10
FJ: had some freaky positions - 9/10
RTF: Yes
Old 02-10-2011, 08:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Cherry Blossoming in GL!!

It is Cherry Blossoming in GL!!

WL Name - Sakura
Origin - Guangzhou, PRC
Age - 23 years of age
Height - 1.57 m (bare-foot)
Home Base - L16H39
Misc info - Besides Mandarin, she can speak fluent Cantonese

Looks - 6.9/10

She is not very pretty but she is adorable and quite charming & slutty. Am sure one would not reject her upon seeing her the very first time. She wore fake eyelashes.

Bod - 7.7/10

Although she ain't tall, she has very nice physique and proportional to her petite frame. Not an ounce of fat can be seen. Surprisingly, she has perky butts. She has smooth body complexion.

Tits - 8/10

I must say this is the spectacle of her entire anatomy. They're C cuppers and very well developed. It looks firm & bouncy but tender to my touch. Her nipples are attractively pale pink in color. Woaff! I spent hell lots of time moulding, caresinng, sucking and licking her priceless assets.

Pre-shower routine - 7.8/10

Great! She knows how to play along with me as if she knows what I desire. Bwahahah!! She is a naturalist in this department. I appreciate this kinda WL.

Shower - 7.9/10

She gave me sexy body2body soapy massage from back to front. She would use her butt crack to grind my already hard-on member. It was very shiok! She also gave me a BBBJ and we subsequently french passionately before we towel-dried ourselves.

Cat-Bath - 7.6/10

It was stimulatingly done!

AR - N/A

French Kissing - 7.8/10

We frenched passionately and deeply for quite sometime wherever the situation present itself to us.

BBBJ - 7.7/10

She gave me two solid rounds og BBBJ. AHer BBBJ is not deep-throated albeit it was very stimulating. She threw constant slutty glance at me while BBBJing me. It drove up my sexual adrenaling in rapid pace. She adopted a little HJ while BBBJing. She would also licked my scrotum and testicles.

FJ - 7.5/10

We adopted Cowgal, scissor, doggie bonking (squarting & standing) and we finished off in missionary. Many ang pai after working here for 7-8 months need to use some KY down south to lub up but Sakura was still very wet! I like, man! Anyway. Sakura is here only for a few months ...

Attitude - 8/10

She possesses the attitude of an ang pai! She has lots of potential to be a super ang pai although she is not a stunner!

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 03-10-2011, 10:06 PM
Samster

max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Reaching Freezing Point - Ice Ice Baby!!

REACHING FREEZING POINT - ICE ICE BABY!!

WL Name - Ice
Origin - ChongQing, PRC
Age - 23 years old
Height - 1.73 m (on bare-foot)
Home Base - L16W19
Misc Info - Worked in Macau before her stint in GL

Looks - 7.3/10

With all the elaborate makeup and fanciful fake eyelashes, she looks chio but am not sure how she would looks without all these thingey. She looks like those young teenagers who frequent Dragon Fly, Power House @ SJPS, Butter Factory and those rowdy Thai discos. She has tinted long and permed tress.

Bod - 7.0/10

Actually I like her height but unfortunately she is alittle too slender. I can see her hip bone sticking up. She is fair and has smooth body complexion. She has long and slender legs. I guess she is the tallest WL in GL CAT150 now. Perhaps Tina and Bing Bing are second and third respectively. Jenny from 54A is also tall and maybe around Bing Bing's height. Another big time turn off is, she has arm-pit hair! Points deducted further for that! I dislike gals with unkempt condition and who are not well groomed.

Tits - 6.0/10

Silicon-enhanced to B cup and she has pale brown nipples.

Pre-shower routine - 7.6/10

She is playful like a young teenager in this department. She pushed me on the bed and mounted on top of me. She stroke my little member while french kissing me passionately.

Shower - 7.0/10

She gave me a soapy rub and a deep throated BBBJ. Her BBBJ stroke was rather forceful and the pace was rather fast. She twisted and turned her head while BBBJ. I would actually prefer deep, wet, slow and sensuous BBBJ with subtle HJ throws-in like what Da Qiao & my super regulars offered me. We also frenched a little in the shower.

Cat-Bath - 7/10

Points deducted for making all sort of funny noises while cat-bathing. She was quite hard working in covering alot of grounds.

AR - 7.3/10

She was generally fine in this department but there is definitely some room for improvement before she can attain the skill of those super ang pais in GL CAT150. She put in on fours and simultaneously HJ me while ARing me.

French Kissing - 7.8/10

Passionate and sensuous! I reached Freezing Point almost instantaneously. She was a good kisser!

BBBJ - 7.3/10

I don't really enjoy her head twisting and turning fast-pace deep-throated BBBJ. As mentioned above, I prefer slow, wet, deep and sensuous BBBJ. Some people may enjoy this kinda fast-pace BBBJ. I must give her points for her fine effort as it ain't easy to perform a deep-throated at fast pace.

FJ - 7/10

We adopted Asian Cowgal, doggie bonking and missionary. I felt her pussy a little loose ... Perhaps she used too much KY lub. However, I still managed to cum as I frenched her deeply and passionately while in missionary position.

Attitude - 8/10

Good attitude! Quite eager to please ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 03-10-2011 at 10:18 PM.
Old 04-10-2011, 06:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
Satyr69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Happy+Happy+Happy

After reading Max Priest's reviews decided to try Happy at L20H60... Unfortunately I didn't find her as compelling. Considering I am an Ang Mo and don't speak Mandarin might have made a bit of a difference. lol

My first FR. GL trip #1
Date of trip : 7/9/2011

[B]WL Name - Happy
Age - 22 years old
Height - 1.6m (bare-foot)
Origin - Fujian, PRC
Home Base - L2060 (Japanese theme house)

Max Priest did such a good description. I knew exactly what to expect. :P

Looks - 8/10 - Took one look at her and All I could think was Yum.
Definately a SYT.

Bod - 8/10 - Her bod was smoking.

Tits - 6/10 - Very well formed, but a little small for my taste.

Shower - N/A - No sexual action. It was a standard GL150 soapy rub all over my anatomy. Her touches were sensuous and slow. I like! - I agree with Max Priest on this one.

Cat-Bath - 7.7/10

AR - N/A - She offered, but not really my thing.

French Kissing - N/A - No spark=No Kiss lol

Even with a tongue lashing she wasn't very into it.

BBBJ - N/A - Barely a BJ, just trying to cap me. (Still took her some effort.)

FJ - 5/10 - She was tight, tried Missionary, doggie and cow-girl. But with no spark was wasted effort. My OEM (One Eyed Monster) wasn't very Happy with her. Could tell she just wanted it over.

Attitude - 6/10 - I think the language barrier killed it. She was in a hurry to get cleaned up and go back downstairs.

RTF: No

I'm a pleaser... With an oral fixation. The kissing and tongue lashings are what get me going. She got the lashing, but I didn't get the kissing. Sigh.
So with that dissapointment went downstairs.
--------------------------
Round 2 - Still language barrier, but whole different experience.
Sorry about the lack of info. Couldn't ask.

[B]WL Name - YoYo

Looks - 7/10 - Not quite as nice on the eyes as Happy, but still yummy.

Bod - 8/10 - Nice curves in all the right places.

Tits - 7/10 - Very responsive nipples.

Shower - 7/10 - Very soft hands. Some nice kissing. Scrubbed me very nicely, rinsed me clean, then made sure I was lickable... And suckable. Very nice tongue action on my OEM.

Cat-Bath - N/A - She never got the chance. She was so yummy I had to eat her.

AR - N/A - She never got the chance to offer.

French Kissing - 8/10 - Nice soft lips. Not overly agressive. Very good with her tongue.

BBBJ - 8/10 - Again some very nice tongue action. Not much suction till I sat her on my face. Towards the end of the BBBJ all she could do was moan.

FJ - 9/10 - After the tongue lashing I gave her she was hot to trot. Capped the OEM and ended up doing her missionary till we were both panting to much to kiss anymore, then rolled her over for some doggie before going off like a firehose.

Attitude - 9/10 - She was such a sweet little treat. After the finale we cuddled and used iphone to chat. We didn't get cleaned up till the time was up.

GFE - 9/10 - Even with a language barrier we were on the same wavelength. No problem communicating. We both went downstairs with big smiles.

RTF - Yes... Eventually.
Old 04-10-2011, 09:27 PM
Samster

Thumbs up Revisited - She is still Smoking Hot!!

Revisited - She is still Smoking Hot!!

WL Name - Jiao Jiao
Origin - ChongQing, PRC
Age - 24 years old
Height - 1.6m (on barefoot)
Home Base - L1649
Misc Info - She has been in GL since 6 months ago and she has prior experience in FL in Shanghai.

Looks - 7.3/10

She is considered pretty by GL150 standard - Captivating double eyelid eyes with natural eyelashes. Sharp and high bridge nose. She changes her hairstyle and colour very often. She has now reverted back to the original brownish-black hair colour and it is straight & long.

Bod - 7/10

Wowo! She has put on a couple of kg and this made her looks more voluptuous and womanly now!

Tits - 6.9/10

Surgically-augmented to cup size C. They are quite well done and not really hard like those of SK's. She has attractive looking nipples which are pale brown in colour (depending on the lighting).

Pre-Shower routine - 7.8/10

Very spontaneous, proactive and has the ability to discharge lots of GFE. I must say she is smoking hot, man!

Shower - 7.5/10

We frenched almost non-stopped in the shower. She gave me a super deep throated BBBJ. ShiokadOoo!!

Cat-Bath - 7.8/10

She gave me a very thorough cat-bathing from back to front ... A Commando feat indeed!

AR - 8/10

She gave me 2 rounds of stimulating AR. Once was done when I was on my fours and she threw in a out-of-this world HJ a la Coco (retired from 54A). It was heavenly!

French - 7.5/10

She was a very aggressive frencher! She was almost into me in this department ... Awesome lass!

BBBJ - 8/10

She spent hell lots of time in this department. She gave me a super deep-throated BBBJ. Her suction pressure was ideal and she also licked my scrotum and testicals. People who enjoy BBBJ very much should not miss her. Unlike those WLs from 54A or Yue Er of 2001, she gave me a genuine BBBJ without the adoption of HJ that make us wanna cum fast later during FJ. She was game to vary the position wherever I like ... My desire was her command! Bwahahaha!

FJ - 8.5/10

It was very shiok to fuck this devilicious babe! She was totally in-sync with my desire! She was not only service-oriented but also very proactive and hyperactive in bed. I felt I was almost "raped" by her! People who dread stereotypical and mechanical session from WL, Jiao Jiao would definitely make your day! No kiddin', man!

Attitude - 8.8/10

She is excellent and I have nothing to fault her! She is definitely under rated. I therefore decided to write another FR to pay tribute to a gem like Jiao Jiao ...

Enjoy,
MAXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 05-10-2011, 11:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 578 / Power: 13
BigHotRod is a name known to allBigHotRod is a name known to allBigHotRod is a name known to allBigHotRod is a name known to allBigHotRod is a name known to allBigHotRod is a name known to all

Senior bro mp, im quite keen on trying sakura can you compare to mei qi based on looks alone please?

I got mei qi once but nvr rtf as her service below acceptable sta ndards hehe. Her looks and body though really to die for thanks for ur help senior bro!

I M Possible
Old 06-10-2011, 12:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1596 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigHotRod View Post
Senior bro mp, im quite keen on trying sakura can you compare to mei qi based on looks alone please?

I got mei qi once but nvr rtf as her service below acceptable sta ndards hehe. Her looks and body though really to die for thanks for ur help senior bro!
Mei Qi pretty only... other than that I think service just very normal lor

Sakura SYT with fake lashes, nice tits and Tokong BBBJ and Wonderful Services with WET pussy!
Old 06-10-2011, 12:48 PM
Samster

BigHotRod is a name known to allBigHotRod is a name known to allBigHotRod is a name known to allBigHotRod is a name known to allBigHotRod is a name known to allBigHotRod is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post

Sakura SYT with fake lashes, nice tits and Tokong BBBJ and Wonderful Services with WET pussy!
Thanks for the help senior bro. I do agree mei qi not service gal but damn her body and looks are very chiobu! Hehe well then sakura on my next up list

I M Possible
Old 06-10-2011, 12:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20100 / Power: 20
sailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thanks for the help senior bro. I do agree mei qi not service gal but damn her body and looks are very chiobu! Hehe well then sakura on my next up list
Lunch time for Bro BHR
Old 06-10-2011, 01:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sailsingapore View Post
Lunch time for Bro BHR
Haha lunch time is the time to plan my bobks haha. Thanks to all senior bros here for helping me woth their good intels.

I M Possible
Old 06-10-2011, 07:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 0
vader2006 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post

had not been there for a while. Now cheong 1654A only. Must make a note to visit Sakura homebase.
Old 06-10-2011, 10:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 749 / Power: 18
accurate FR is a splendid one to beholdaccurate FR is a splendid one to beholdaccurate FR is a splendid one to beholdaccurate FR is a splendid one to beholdaccurate FR is a splendid one to beholdaccurate FR is a splendid one to beholdaccurate FR is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
meiqi house where? so far didn't see any FR on her
Old 06-10-2011, 11:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 517 / Power: 14
jintakken is a glorious beacon of lightjintakken is a glorious beacon of lightjintakken is a glorious beacon of lightjintakken is a glorious beacon of lightjintakken is a glorious beacon of lightjintakken is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by accurate FR View Post
meiqi house where? so far didn't see any FR on her
Bro, she is from L2033. Posted Bro MaXx FR done on her for your reference. Happy bonking.

I have another two targets actually after Mei Qi. I heard about Mei Q from a good ol' bro, Omnia. I heard about Mei Sze's great service but I am a sucker for looks. Bwahahahaha ...

WL Name - Mei Qi
Age - 21 Years
Origin - Hunan, PRC
Height - 1.6 m
Home Base - L2033
Misc Info - She is formerly a KTV Hostess and a buddy of Miko

Look - 7.8/10

She is pretty and an absolute SYT. She has procelain white, super smooth & fair facial complexion. She is under the demure and lovely category. People who fancy slutty and Sex-Appealing WL, you can forget about her. She is a true blue Kawaii! To put things in perspective, she belongs to the same category as Amy, Kiki (retired), Miko (all from L1654A), Fei Fei (L2062), etc.

Bod - 7.8/10

Although she is not tall by GL standard, she scores on her proportionality and super smooth and fair body complexion. Not a blemish in sight and no unsightly protruding tummy. She is slim and petite. I thought I like what I saw ...

Tits - 8/10

Although only B cuppers, her tits are well-developed, smooth, soft to my touch and most importantly, her nipples are pale pink in colour. Woah!! Yummilicious!

Shower - 7/10

She gave me a boob rub both front & back. Subsequently, a long BBBJ. Not fantastic but nevertheless, good effort! How often one can find a gorgeous lass BBBJing you in the shower ... I would take it anytime, man!!

French Kissing - N/A

She was not comfortable to french kiss stranger. Hence, we only kiss with her mouth close. However, I would stick up my tongue to playfully lick her lips, cheeks, nose, neck and ear lobes. I believe I will be able to make her french kiss me if I RTF. Heheheh!!

AR - 7.5/10

Quite stimulating! Not bad!

Cat-Bath - 7.5/10

She tits massaged me and then gave me a frontal and back licking with her tender, moist, warm and smooth tongue. I really enjoyed seeing such a gorgeous SYT cat-bathing me ... ShiokadOoo lah!!

BBBJ - 7.5/10

Not a fantastic BBBJ as far as I am concern but much much better than Piao Piao of L16WH15 ... I still gave her points because I really enjoyed seeing a pretty SYT BBBJing me. Thats good enough to bring on my fire from within ... I can't wait to bonk her!

FJ - 7.5/10

Again, same reason as above! I gave her a good cat-bath from north to down south ... Her pussy hair was well trimmed and her abalone was moist and warm ... I savoured her abalone with great pleasure and she reciprocated with a soothing moan which was music to my ears. We adopted doggie bonking, frontal assault, scissor fashion and missionary. We finally eclipsed in missionary fashion ...

Attitude - 8/10

Super!

RTF - The combination of good looks, great bod and generally fine service is hard to come by nowadays in GL. Just take a look at the latest batch of WL from L1654A (Considering Looks dept). I am not sure about the stock quality from L1658A though.

Enjoy,
MaXx
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1