The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 08-05-2023, 05:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1278 / Power: 21
tiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman11 View Post
It seems the MLs there fixed the damage price for 2B with roaming.

I went there few weeks ago had Mxxx, also told me same thing 2B for 互动, and non-negotiable. Knn I rejected her and told her many places with high competitions and MLs are now more willing to throw in more services at standard rate.

She seemed stay firm at her ground, which i told her is fine. Remind me of the similar attitude of another ML that I used to visit regularly in Serangoon Garden, and eventually I stop patronising her due to her bad attitude.
This is madness... for 2b, must expect syt with big boobs and good service. .. with thay maybe can consider...
Old 08-05-2023, 05:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2839 / Power: 10
Iceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Massage near Farrer Park MRT

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiko View Post
This is madness... for 2b, must expect syt with big boobs and good service. .. with thay maybe can consider...
Yup… that’s why I didn’t rtm anymore. Some more she is definitely not syt. No black face given but just that her response is those typical Dongbei type - straight forward and no beating round the bush, which is also ok for me. 人各有志嘛… I can always let others that are more willing to earn my money mah…
Old 09-05-2023, 11:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 780 / Power: 8
Noobien88 is a splendid one to beholdNoobien88 is a splendid one to beholdNoobien88 is a splendid one to beholdNoobien88 is a splendid one to beholdNoobien88 is a splendid one to beholdNoobien88 is a splendid one to beholdNoobien88 is a splendid one to behold

Tried the famous tcm nearby.. ks tcm.. took m…y
Very pretty and tight bods.. super sexy..
Dmg steep sia.. 60 + 100 for SN hj.. but see her bods.. bth.. end up gave in to that 100 price tag.. was hoping if anyone got same standard lobangs to share? Coz of the price tag.. RTM rate for me is definitely lower..

Looks: 10/10 si bei chio OL type.. with small tight fit bods..
Massage: 8/10 not much strength but not piano.. with a lot of teasing in between
Extra: shiok.. 5G roaming though SN.. tight perky butt big C cupper allow zhut zhut also.. and some cat bath on my raisins.. only down thing is that 100 price tag..
RTM: maybe.. if I can’t find same level of chioness.. trying not to spoil this poor market by not visiting all these hefty price tag MLs..
Old 09-05-2023, 12:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 551 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2767 / Power: 2
OldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noobien88 View Post
Dmg steep sia.. 60 + 100 for SN hj.. but see her bods.. bth.. end up gave in to that 100 price tag.. was hoping if anyone got same standard lobangs to share? Coz of the price tag.. RTM rate for me is definitely lower..

Massage: 8/10 not much strength but not piano.. with a lot of teasing in between
Extra: shiok.. 5G roaming though SN.. tight perky butt big C cupper allow zhut zhut also.. and some cat bath on my raisins.. only down thing is that 100 price tag..
RTM: maybe.. if I can’t find same level of chioness.. trying not to spoil this poor market by not visiting all these hefty price tag MLs..
If you are referring to M _ _ _ y, yes she is very pretty and slim.
But it seems to be modus operandi for the MLs at that joint to charge a top-up of 100 for HJ (SN is not much helpful).
When you add up the entrance fee and top fee, the total amount can allow you to have massage, BBBJ and FJ elsewhere at 150 all-in, and still have change to spare.
Or at least a top-up of 100 would allow one to get BBBJ+CIM elsewhere.

Anyway, the market is big enough to cater to different needs and different pockets.
Old 09-05-2023, 02:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Charles420 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noobien88 View Post

Is it mxyx? Never heard got mxxxy there?
Old 09-05-2023, 03:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 780 / Power: 8
Noobien88 is a splendid one to beholdNoobien88 is a splendid one to beholdNoobien88 is a splendid one to beholdNoobien88 is a splendid one to beholdNoobien88 is a splendid one to beholdNoobien88 is a splendid one to beholdNoobien88 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by OldUncleSG View Post
If you are referring to M _ _ _ y, yes she is very pretty and slim.
But it seems to be modus operandi for the MLs at that joint to charge a top-up of 100 for HJ (SN is not much helpful).
When you add up the entrance fee and top fee, the total amount can allow you to have massage, BBBJ and FJ elsewhere at 150 all-in, and still have change to spare.
Or at least a top-up of 100 would allow one to get BBBJ+CIM elsewhere.

Anyway, the market is big enough to cater to different needs and different pockets.
Yah.. she’s one of the top grade ML.. in terms of looks and bods.. but price tag.. abit too steep.. 150 all-in for a BBBJ would be a normal price tag for me.. more than that.. it just seems “carroty” to me.. oh wells.. different needs for different pockets..
Old 09-05-2023, 06:58 PM
Samster

OldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles420 View Post
Is it mxyx? Never heard got mxxxy there?
Here's a pic of M _ _ _ y @ Serangoon
Old 09-05-2023, 09:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 324 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

She looks familiar, is she Mandy last time at c***n spa at RV area there?

Quote:
Old 09-05-2023, 10:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 403 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1024 / Power: 4
LovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud of

Quote:
looks good eh, got all round services avaliable?
Old 10-05-2023, 01:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 160 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1139 / Power: 7
JAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovesMilktea View Post
looks good eh, got all round services avaliable?
dont think KS had when I went. see if they changed the menu after a few months..

Monday - Cheryl (PRC - GL)
Tuesday - Hino (A1)
Wednesday - 109 (Fantasia)
Thursday - AhLamb (PRC - BM)
Friday - Jasmine (Cambodia - RCR)
Saturday - REST
Sunday - Anna (PRC - PL)
Old 10-05-2023, 09:46 PM
Samster

Wink Re: Massage near Farrer Park MRT

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAVgent View Post
dont think KS had when I went. see if they changed the menu after a few months..
No change in their menu, AFAIK.
Old 14-05-2023, 02:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2051 / Power: 20
quiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond repute

Manage to find time to visit the shop at Norris Road. A bit far as had to walk 10 mins from MRT.

opted for Berry as can see she looks nearer to her picture on FB. walked behind her as she guided me to the shower facility and can see her slender legs and round butt from behind. not bad.

The massage was good surprisingly. ample strength and hit the right spots. The GQ part was pretty standard. good to switch around for a different feel as long as can get along with the ML.
Old 14-05-2023, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by quiddi View Post
Manage to find time to visit the shop at Norris Road. A bit far as had to walk 10 mins from MRT.

opted for Berry as can see she looks nearer to her picture on FB. walked behind her as she guided me to the shower facility and can see her slender legs and round butt from behind. not bad.

The massage was good surprisingly. ample strength and hit the right spots. The GQ part was pretty standard. good to switch around for a different feel as long as can get along with the ML.
Berry used to work for a joint at Eastwood (Bedok), hence she is experienced in giving good massage. She has sizeable bosoms, just like her good friend : Dolly.
Old 14-05-2023, 04:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
Vizz is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Berry used to work for a joint at Eastwood (Bedok), hence she is experienced in giving good massage. She has sizeable bosoms, just like her good friend : Dolly.
They moved from their old joint cuppage , do they provide full service at this new joint ?
Old 14-05-2023, 06:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vizz View Post
They moved from their old joint cuppage , do they provide full service at this new joint ?
Only basic enjoyment at this current location. Nothing else.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1