The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 27-07-2020, 11:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 6
Doonnie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My wife Miyuki

Very sexy wife you have bro. Love her full bush
Old 27-07-2020, 11:44 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 18
USman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant future

I have not had sex with her for almost 2 years.

I am sexually frustrated and it makes me to trap my own wife to entertain other men. Due to Corona, it is very difficult for last 4 month.

Last such play was in January and December.

In January, one black guy who worked as teacher before with her asked her out. It was first time to see black guy penetrated Miyuki.

Old 27-07-2020, 12:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 327 / Power: 4
LeSkull is one of the Best!LeSkull is one of the Best!LeSkull is one of the Best!LeSkull is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by USman28 View Post

I am sexually frustrated and it makes me to trap my own wife to entertain other men. Due to Corona, it is very difficult for last 4 month.

In January, one black guy who worked as teacher before with her asked her out. It was first time to see black guy penetrated Miyuki.

Nice butt cheek there.
Old 27-07-2020, 03:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1889 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I did OK for her for this trip and now very regret.

Miyuki is a very pretty girl ...with a very sexy naked body with long straight hair n good, smooth creamy unblemished skin throughout...enticing "C" cup boobs and 2 perky sharp tits a hairy pussy and long slender legs ....my cup of tea

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 27-07-2020, 09:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 9
iPangPwee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Very smooth butt cheeks
Old 28-07-2020, 12:18 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

USman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant future

I met Miyuki in college when she was popular among our senior students who just wanted to take her to bed. She was shy student wanted to be a teacher.

I became lucky one to be couple yet after our wedding things changed after my boss met her at our wedding.

Just about 3 years later, my boss let us drink at his house and took her to his bed while I was drunk and slept in his living room...

This photo shows I was forced to take photo while he was fucking my wife in his beach house years later.

Miyuki was in 30s at that time with shorter hair. Sorry for photo not being very clear since it is pretty old photo taken long ago.

Old 28-07-2020, 09:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
davidbeckham123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Lol this fantasy writer still here.
Old 28-07-2020, 09:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 713 / Power: 4
ilovechinesegal is a splendid one to beholdilovechinesegal is a splendid one to beholdilovechinesegal is a splendid one to beholdilovechinesegal is a splendid one to beholdilovechinesegal is a splendid one to beholdilovechinesegal is a splendid one to beholdilovechinesegal is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Lovely ass! Love it!
Old 29-07-2020, 12:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
safdamage deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tell us more about black guy and how he did her
Old 29-07-2020, 02:43 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by safdamage View Post
Tell us more about black guy and how he did her
There are many foreign English teacher in Japan and one 35 years old black teacher from somewhere in Africa (country name I never heard of) came to Miyuki's school about 2 years ago.

Miyuki became responsible for him to get started. Yet he was very touchy with her from begining and often asked for going out with her.

He clam he was divorced and lonly guy so she took him to our apartment for a weekend lunch once then he started to visit our place often especially when I was not home late night.

Our kids are already living separately in college so she often stay alone home. I saw him several times a month when I came home....sometimes he sit so close to her...

Old 01-08-2020, 08:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 310 / Power: 18
JChoo is one of the Best!JChoo is one of the Best!JChoo is one of the Best!JChoo is one of the Best!

share more developments
Old 01-08-2020, 12:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 0
Zilong8888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thumbs up, steamy story
Old 01-08-2020, 01:03 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Miyuki left her job last year to work on Olympics volunteer yet the African teacher often asked her and started to also help Olympics job.

It was busy job and she sometimes returned home late. And I noticed he started to drive her home. Yet on his birthday he asked me for permission to take her to his celebration party.

Miyuki called me around 11 pm yet told me he was driving her since she was so drunk at the party as he kept serving her drink. Yet he took her to motel to let her take a nap....according to Miyuki....

As she was not able to move well, he started to remove her tank top whihc is her favorite summer outfit. She did not realize he already unhook her bra and his hands were alreay on her breasts and nipples....

Old 04-08-2020, 03:33 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

since some asked to see Miyuki's face...

Many my co-workers tell me she look like Fumie Hosokawa. She did look like when she was in college yet all guys think because of her breasts are like...

I rest my case to your imagination....

At least 4 of my co-workers massaged her breasts and 1 sucked her nipples while I made her drunk and as he paid 100,000 yen in cash.... He still want her for sex but only offer 200,000 a night.... should I accept?

Old 09-01-2021, 08:20 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

happy new year!!

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1