The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 08-09-2018, 04:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 193 / Power: 9
rrtan89 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrrtan89 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: L8 h66e

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveThai View Post
Bro this G62 is cat60 or cat80?
Dear bro, G62 is cat60, very surprised because I thought she was cat80 (chose her because of her good looks).
Old 16-09-2018, 06:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 304 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3813 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

Writing a quick FR for recent's visit

Girl Number: 77
Name: Er Wa
GFE: 8/10
Service: 8/10
Damage: $80

As soon as I enter, I was captivated by her beautiful eyes. Her skirt was so short that I was able to see her butt. She has a slutty image. Her blow job was fantastic! Full of slurp and deep throat. The pressure was just nice. My penis looked bigger on her small hands. She has a petite frame, therefore easy to bonked her in many different positions. Stronger guys Could easily lift her up and bonk her while standing. Will definitely return for her.
Old 17-09-2018, 02:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 520 / Power: 13
cocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of light

Agree with bro. I found the girls this shop is nicer than other shop. And have been visiting this shop quite often. The OKT also friendly, not like other shop. Some OKT can be very pushy once you step in and try very hard not to let you leave
Old 18-09-2018, 11:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 16
traitou5 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertraitou5 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Yesterday I had a shuang fei with Qi Qi and her sister Duo Duo.

As usual, standard licking while cleaning shaft in bath except now there is 2 of them. After that duo duo gave me a bj while qi qi contiune to lick me. Wipe clean and lie on bed. Qiqi start bj first while duo duo lick balls. Then change to duo duo suck my dick and I suck qi qi nipple. Then duo duo cow girl me first while qiqi lick my nipple. After change to qi qi missionary and duo duo stand in front of me to her ample boob. Then change to doggy duo duo while I suck qi qi nipple. I was tired that duo duo cow girl me again while qi qi lick me til I cum.

One hell of experience. Fan of both girls please go and try before duo duo leave on October.

Damage: $160/30min
Old 19-09-2018, 02:04 PM
Samster

ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by traitou5 View Post

As usual, standard licking while cleaning shaft in bath except now there is 2 of them. After that duo duo gave me a bj while qi qi contiune to lick me. Wipe clean and lie on bed. Qiqi start bj first while duo duo lick balls. Then change to duo duo suck my dick and I suck qi qi nipple. Then duo duo cow girl me first while qiqi lick my nipple. After change to qi qi missionary and duo duo stand in front of me to her ample boob. Then change to doggy duo duo while I suck qi qi nipple. I was tired that duo duo cow girl me again while qi qi lick me til I cum.

One hell of experience. Fan of both girls please go and try before duo duo leave on October.

This seems like a good experience!
Old 19-09-2018, 02:08 PM
Samster

Tried Coco recently. No.69 if I did not remember wrong.

Not the best looking girl in the house. I like that she was very hard working to please me and with a pleasant face. Boobs not perky but just the right size on my hand. Very smooth skin she has. Overall experience 9/10. Will return for her.
Old 19-09-2018, 11:29 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 617 / Power: 7
Fetishist is a name known to allFetishist is a name known to allFetishist is a name known to allFetishist is a name known to allFetishist is a name known to allFetishist is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by HamZam View Post
Long time lurker here. First time writing a field report. I’d like to give a short thanks to the people on this website who make meaningful contributions. It’s really great to have a community like this with so much information. With that out of the way let’s get to the field report.

Girl:88

Damage: $80

Body: 8/10 Quite fit. Not very meaty. very slim, fair and sexy.

Boobs: 7/10 enhanced B. But they are very supple. Nice to grab and suck on. I’m a fan natural tits but this girl has a great set.

Butt: 5/10 This girl haven’t got much butt but it’s not bony either. She is very petite.

Bj: 8/10 It was CBJ but still damn good. Wow, she almost make explode 2 minutes in. I had to ask her to stop cause I really wanted to fuck her. She sucks and slurps the head like it’s a bowl of noodles . I think if it’s BBBJ it’s easy 10/10 for me.

Fj: 7/10 Fairly standard but still enjoyable. She first got on top of me and ride my dick while sucking on my nipple. Then she switch to a squatting position and pump my cock with power - this was really good. Her stamina not so good as she asked me to get on top soon after. I fucked her in missionary sliding in slowly and gradually working up to a hardcore fucking until we cum together.

Attitude: 7/10 she has a good attitude. My Chinese is very limited but despite this she made the effort to understand and please me. I think it will only improve on RTF.

Overall, again my Mandarin is limited but I enjoyed my time and I would rate this girl 7/10 and would RTF to uh “improve my my Mandarin”
Hopefully I get more upon RTF.
Thanks for sharing, bro. Am looking to visit tomorrow ams, as my Chinese is really poor, am always conscious about communication with the girl. I'm glad I'm not the only one!
Old 20-09-2018, 12:15 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 617 / Power: 7
Fetishist is a name known to allFetishist is a name known to allFetishist is a name known to allFetishist is a name known to allFetishist is a name known to allFetishist is a name known to all

So, decided to try L8H66 after so many bros recommend. The OKT is friendly and not pushy. I said some eye candy but asked for girl 30 as suggested by bros here.

Qi Qi (girl 30) is not your typical SYT but she is super friendly and makes a lot of effort so more than makes up for it.

After some groping in the shower, she went down on me and her BJ skills are amazing! She does her BJs slow and steady and if my gf did that, I would want it to last for a while before I let myself shoot! Shiok sia!

We did missionary for a while but I prefer doggy and Qi Qi is damned nice to bang from behind. She got a bit of flesh to hold and padding for my banging!

As I had a bit of cramp from my morning run, I switched back to her BJ again until end.

Looks: 8/10
Manner: 10/10 easily!
Breasts: C, not sure if natural but nice and firm with small nipples.
Fair skin and long black hair.

Would definitely want to RTF and certainly recommend to all bros!
Old 20-09-2018, 01:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 11
Master123 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMaster123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Last time g33 (Shan shan) was d best
Old 20-09-2018, 01:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fetishist View Post
So, decided to try L8H66 after so many bros recommend. The OKT is friendly and not pushy. I said some eye candy but asked for girl 30 as suggested by bros here.

Qi Qi (girl 30) is not your typical SYT but she is super friendly and makes a lot of effort so more than makes up for it.

After some groping in the shower, she went down on me and her BJ skills are amazing! She does her BJs slow and steady and if my gf did that, I would want it to last for a while before I let myself shoot! Shiok sia!

We did missionary for a while but I prefer doggy and Qi Qi is damned nice to bang from behind. She got a bit of flesh to hold and padding for my banging!

As I had a bit of cramp from my morning run, I switched back to her BJ again until end.

Looks: 8/10
Manner: 10/10 easily!
Breasts: C, not sure if natural but nice and firm with small nipples.
Fair skin and long black hair.

Would definitely want to RTF and certainly recommend to all bros!
I second that. Girl 30 is very good for $60.
Old 20-09-2018, 03:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1464 / Power: 19
akan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master123 View Post
Last time g33 (Shan shan) was d best
Together with G66 and G77 during that time also.
Old 20-09-2018, 06:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1464 / Power: 19
akan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud ofakan88 has much to be proud of

Today Saw G81 coming down from 2nd floor cover with towel only. Informing OKT that customers want to extend another one hour. 1st time saw her, look quite pretty actually compare to the rest standing there for me to choose. Would have choose her if she got no customer during that time. Service wise not sure.
Old 22-09-2018, 09:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Lenny1956 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Visited on 9/21 around 9. There were quite a bit of girls, OKT was pushing G99 but she seemed to be a little MILF to me. I picked G77 instead. She was young and cute but service as just so-so. Will not repeat as too many others to try out first.
Old 27-09-2018, 07:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 23
fornari deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by traitou5 View Post

HOw many times you had to change CD to do that? OR they allow single CD do both?
Old 27-09-2018, 08:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 20
charger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud of

One of my favorite milf WLs in this house going ORD very soon. Fans of g63 next Tuesday she is going to cut her card. Though in her early 30s She looks quite chio and always gave great gfe and service. So sad she gotta leave but happy for her that she had made her money and can enjoy life from now on.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1