The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 08-09-2011, 09:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 18
muddymudpie is a Helpful and Caring Samstermuddymudpie is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Happenings in Cebu

Quote:
Originally Posted by manilaboy2007 View Post
Plan to go Penthouse and Pump to see see look look when I am there. hehe
Been to the Loft... same location as Penthouse. Quite an attas joint given the location at IT park. Many call centres in this area so office gals aplenty, no FL (i think).

If you're there, do check out Sunflower also (along the main road, 300m from Penthouse). This place has many chiobus in the weekend, esp in the dance and Live band section, but they're mostly young kids of richer families in Cebu..

Pump is alright, i think. But this place has more koreans than anything else. I still prefer Julianna's.

Enjoy!
Old 10-09-2011, 02:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 14
manilaboy2007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymanilaboy2007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I just want to see the 'zouk' of cebu coz I am into trance type of music. Seem that the former Zouk DJ Aldrin spin there before. Heard it is a pretty decent dance club too. Not really into getting FL or bar girls, but if my brother is itchyI will take a taxi to Red Lips and pick my cherry there.
Old 10-09-2011, 03:24 AM
Samster

muddymudpie is a Helpful and Caring Samstermuddymudpie is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
I just want to see the 'zouk' of cebu coz I am into trance type of music. Seem that the former Zouk DJ Aldrin spin there before. Heard it is a pretty decent dance club too. Not really into getting FL or bar girls, but if my brother is itchyI will take a taxi to Red Lips and pick my cherry there.
In that case, you should try 3 places: The Loft & Penthouse, Sunflower (house music section), and Vudu.
Old 10-09-2011, 01:16 PM
Samster

manilaboy2007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymanilaboy2007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Will do! I be spending 2 night there..I be spending the rest of my week in Moalboal for diving. Anything happening there?
Old 10-09-2011, 02:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Will do! I be spending 2 night there..I be spending the rest of my week in Moalboal for diving. Anything happening there?
Can't comment on moalboal as I've never been there. Was supposed to meet a gal in alcantara at one time but i backed out in the end.

Anyway if I want to go to a beach, I go to boracay. Domestic flights via Cebu Pac is quite affordable and only 1 hour journey. But for trip to these places, i'd recommend you bring someone with you and you'll have the time of your life!
Old 11-09-2011, 08:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by muddymudpie View Post
Can't comment on moalboal as I've never been there. Was supposed to meet a gal in alcantara at one time but i backed out in the end.

Anyway if I want to go to a beach, I go to boracay. Domestic flights via Cebu Pac is quite affordable and only 1 hour journey. But for trip to these places, i'd recommend you bring someone with you and you'll have the time of your life!
The main theme of my trip is diving la...so I want to go moalboal..if there is any extra there, it be bonus. hehe
But I will hunt in Cebu City where I be transiting for a day or 2. =p
Old 19-09-2011, 03:26 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
BeesHive deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello All,

I will be going to Cebu on 24th oct for a few days ...

Any updated place to visit ? either for pickup or paid .

Pump and Red Lips is on my list right now .
Old 13-10-2011, 04:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 16
taxi69 is a glorious beacon of lighttaxi69 is a glorious beacon of lighttaxi69 is a glorious beacon of lighttaxi69 is a glorious beacon of lighttaxi69 is a glorious beacon of light

Juz book my ticket to cebu for early december.
Cebu here i cm

只在乎曾经拥有
Old 14-10-2011, 01:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1611 / Power: 15
The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future

U seem to be everywhere bro.

Wht was ur tix price like?

Quote:
Originally Posted by taxi69 View Post
Juz book my ticket to cebu for early december.
Cebu here i cm
Old 14-10-2011, 02:36 AM
Samster

taxi69 is a glorious beacon of lighttaxi69 is a glorious beacon of lighttaxi69 is a glorious beacon of lighttaxi69 is a glorious beacon of lighttaxi69 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lord View Post
U seem to be everywhere bro.

Wht was ur tix price like?
two way= S$173.25

只在乎曾经拥有
Old 14-10-2011, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 20
handyman1977 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhandyman1977 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi to all bros, I m new to Cebu can I check with anyone here is there chicken farm in cebu which I book for short time or long time and what is the price for it. And is there any cheap n good hotel there. Thanks.
Old 14-10-2011, 04:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 14
Hahahaha deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I have not been to Cebu.

I guess you can go to Ayala Mall terrace to find one but they are freelancers. I am bringing one from Manila for my trip. I just hope that she really board the plane!
Old 11-11-2011, 02:17 AM
Samster

Got back from Cebu. Julian Disco is really a good place for pickup. Plenty of girls even at 10pm...A lot of Koreans Chicks too and you might want to try your hand on them provided there are not a big bunch of korean guys behind. kekeke

Went to Pump, don't really like the place cause it is filled with koreans and their chicks. Left after 5 minutes. A major pickup joints for the koreans. Due to experience at Angeles Field Ave, I hate and despise those Korean men and will refuse to go to places they go.

Sunflower is pretty good for their live band. I also went to the IT Park to relax and take coffee. My date is wearing slipper so can't go into Penthouse around that area. Loft I heard is closed already.

As this trip I have a girl that I got to know from Tagged with me, did not visit any of the famous mango bars.
Old 12-11-2011, 02:14 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 778 / Power: 0
The Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by taxi69 View Post
two way= S$173.25
You should have waited a couple of weeks more and gotten the $1.10 promotion.
Old 12-11-2011, 02:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Milk Man View Post
You should have waited a couple of weeks more and gotten the $1.10 promotion.
i thought promo is for year 2012?????
But anyway bought tigerairway tickets,cebu pacific timing for cebu is in the wee hrs

只在乎曾经拥有
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1