The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 04-10-2018, 12:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
tegzy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

Massage Tips

I usually prefer to do some relaxation and teasing in the morning or afternoon to get in the mood. Also, as an option for late night as they are 24/7, if you didn't score this can be used as a backup. They can be a bit slow to reply if odd hours though. After dealing with multiple agents/masseuses and learning the hard way to get the best value, I'd like to share some of my notes. This is not really a field report but just things I've figured out from my trip's experiences. I have wechat contacts for about 5 agents with 3-10 girls who have photos if anyone wants them. Surprisingly sometimes they look better in person. A few times I prefered my 2nd choice over my 1st.

Street offers
Best not to get the touts on the street unless they’re in uniform as they are just freelancers with business cards. But if you're looking for a freelancer then that's fine. I ordered a girl from her card, her name was on the back. After 5 mins of massage, she asked to turn over and started up selling. When I declined she lowered her price when I rejected the offer and just asked for the massage, she wanted to leave. I only managed to get another 10 mins of unpleasant massage after I texted the number on the card and she even wanted a transport tip. Best to negotiate and tell them what you want up front.

Shops
Shops generally offer better massage and you can still get some extras. Although the venues are not the cleanest and girls are average or below. There are quite a few on Teodoro st. Another thing is the girls may be on rotation but you can get the girl you want if you insist or walk.
Transport & fees
Before booking ask if transport fee is needed. It’s usually free but girls will ask for a transport fee if you don’t ask the agent first. Even though some have their own driver. Also good to get a package inclusive deal or ask for extras pricing from the agent to know what to expect or even negotiate as they didn't seem too busy.

Service & duration
Specify the duration and end time at the beginning, otherwise, your time will be cut short and it will be more trouble to get your full time. If they are not playing nice or lack effort just ask them to lay next to you for cuddles instead, If that’s your thing.
Negotiation extras upfront
If going naked/topless specify for the whole massage. To ensure you get your money’s worth. As some just took off for the HJ. Topless always included touching but may be worth saying as some girls don’t like it and are reluctant. Usual tip for this is 300-500 for topless. None wanted to get naked as I was doing twin (four hands) and maybe they didn’t want to go bottomless or even provide anymore than a HJ with another girl present. If you want more maybe better to book 1 girl.

Massages
The quality of massage in generally is poor to average so don't expect more than a rub from a working girl. Dry massages generally were through a towel, so ask for oil massage, as some of them come with combination massages. They may also advertise Julipson which is same as lingam but don't expect much either. Also, it doesn't usually include release, so make sure you ask when not specified.

Towels
Try to use the bed and bed sheets instead of towels as they towels tend to be uncomfortable and thick when they are massaging you through it. Just ask the staff to change the sheets. I tended to get the massages in the morning so it wasn’t a problem.

Food/snacks
Have some water and snacks in the room. Seems odd you need to feed them but a few asked and it’s better you feed them, then dealing with a hangry woman. If they want to eat let to do so next to you, that way you can play/they can massage while eating. They also seem to have a thing for sweets or chocolate but maybe it's for their kids. You may also want to ask the hotel to empty the mini bar to be safe. Some of my beer went missing somehow more than once but I think both times it was the hotel's fault as I asked them to double check and I didn't end up paying.

Tipping
Tipping is tricky as they may not want to leave unless you do. So if they ask you can point out any flaws in the service or just give them what you think is worth it. 100 should be enough if it's just standard massage but if you really enjoyed it you can give more. Half the time I gave them 0.
Old 04-10-2018, 01:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2600 / Power: 12
Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tegzy View Post
Massage Tips

I usually prefer to do some relaxation and teasing in the morning or ....
Excellent! Very very true! Most syts on the street dont do more than hj and few might try their luck and ask for overly high price for something more. junlipson you re right, that doesnt include release. they will ask for more tips if you want to release which i find it nonsense. ever i insisted i dont want a release and in the end still got a release when she said its fine just tip any amount. no more massage from those syts since. there are 2 or 3 genuine good massage shops around thou.
Old 04-10-2018, 02:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 471 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4665 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Ac long time no go, need to plan trip there I miss ac
Old 08-10-2018, 12:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 13
Troll80 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTroll80 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi guys finally convince my wife to allow mi to travel oversea any guide how to enjoy in phillipine in cebu? Hotel area? Place to go? How to travel? Sim card? And budget? Cos probably i will going on a solo trip
Old 08-10-2018, 07:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 404 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troll80 View Post
Hi guys finally convince my wife to allow mi to travel oversea any guide how to enjoy in phillipine in cebu? Hotel area? Place to go? How to travel? Sim card? And budget? Cos probably i will going on a solo trip
Why Cebu ? Haha
Old 09-10-2018, 12:22 PM
Samster

Troll80 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTroll80 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
Why Cebu ? Haha
Haha i want to go have fun in angeles city with the girl
Old 09-10-2018, 03:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2600 / Power: 12
Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro angeles and cebu dont really link leh
Old 09-10-2018, 04:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem08 View Post
Bro angeles and cebu dont really link leh
Sorry noob here so it closer to clark or naia airport ?
Old 09-10-2018, 05:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Chiongster90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Angeles is near to clark.
Old 09-10-2018, 07:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
sing2012 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone know this lzdy frm leopard club?

Mijaz aguilar pingol ( facebook id)
Old 09-10-2018, 07:25 PM
Samster

She ask me to wait?
Old 09-10-2018, 07:27 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 471 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4665 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sing2012 View Post
She ask me to wait?
Wait what?
Old 09-10-2018, 08:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 404 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Angeles s in Luzon. Very near Clark airport. Not far from Manila NAIA. 100 km away

Cebu is another island and far from Angeles. South. Nowhere near Angeles
Old 09-10-2018, 11:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 16
tagduty is a Helpful and Caring Samstertagduty is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
I will be in AC in Jan. Here are some of the things that i normally do.

Take Jetstar flight at 2am and reach AC by 6am.
After immigration can get sim card just outside the airport.
Use Grab to go to ur hotel. If u staying near Fields, a Grab ride will cost approx 200pesos. Grab ride approx 15mins.
Inform ur hotel u checking in early. if got room available,u can get some rest amd settle in. On my previous trip, flight landed at 530 am and i was already unpacked and settled in my room before 630am.

If u land in Manila, have fun in the traffic. The last time i flew to Manila, it took me 3hrs to get to AC. That's almost as long as the flight from Singapore to Manila.

Have fun planning your trip. If you need additional info, i can share on what I know.

Cheers.
Old 10-10-2018, 12:08 AM
Samster

Now i know she bullshit me..hahahaha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1