The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 04-11-2017, 12:42 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Leeshu107 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hong Kong for English Speakers

Hi, going to hong kong next week. Any recommendations? I cant speak Chinese or Canto.

Thanks everyone!
Old 06-11-2017, 05:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
Massag3r is Cool - loads of Potential
Hi bros, anyone got any recommended outcall massage contacts to share in HK? Will be staying around Central. Thanks in advance.
Old 07-11-2017, 10:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 703 / Power: 8
easternlights is a splendid one to beholdeasternlights is a splendid one to beholdeasternlights is a splendid one to beholdeasternlights is a splendid one to beholdeasternlights is a splendid one to beholdeasternlights is a splendid one to beholdeasternlights is a splendid one to behold
Re: HK Happening

Hey bros -

Anyone got experience with Sunday Funday in Wan chai? Gonna be in HK this weekend and thinking of checking out the scene, see what the girls are like lol. Any stories to share or tips?

Cheers.
Old 07-11-2017, 11:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 15
bj_dragon is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbj_dragon is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbj_dragon is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by easternlights View Post
Hey bros -

Anyone got experience with Sunday Funday in Wan chai? Gonna be in HK this weekend and thinking of checking out the scene, see what the girls are like lol. Any stories to share or tips?

Cheers.
Wan chai is full of pinoys and indonesians in the bar. If that's your kind of thing..

Do some search on the thread and you'll find mentions of buildings in CWB and TST for walk-ups. Think the prettiest are the hotel walk ins, hence the most expensive too (>HKD1000).

As for massages/spa, generally bad (cheap + ugly or expensive + ok looking).

Good luck!
Old 08-11-2017, 03:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 20
GuDuWangZhe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Im in hk with 2 other friends now, spent our first night yesterday at LLF, but not much action? I saw some girls standing beside the bar oe beaide the road, are those workling ladies? Because it seems they have stood there for awhile.. today is wanchai ladies night, any places good for pick up?
Old 09-11-2017, 02:08 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1213 / Power: 11
leoprada6 has much to be proud ofleoprada6 has much to be proud ofleoprada6 has much to be proud ofleoprada6 has much to be proud ofleoprada6 has much to be proud ofleoprada6 has much to be proud ofleoprada6 has much to be proud ofleoprada6 has much to be proud ofleoprada6 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuDuWangZhe View Post
Im in hk with 2 other friends now, spent our first night yesterday at LLF, but not much action? I saw some girls standing beside the bar oe beaide the road, are those workling ladies? Because it seems they have stood there for awhile.. today is wanchai ladies night, any places good for pick up?
wednesday/thursday night dubbed as ladies night, but usually not that much action compared to friday and saturday. Seems to be like WL if they stood there awhile.

wanchai infamous for pinoys, along mtr exit c there's a whole stretch of bars with WL inside out. Read amdk reports say some kena con HK$15,000 but i doubt that will happened to us.
Old 09-11-2017, 02:12 PM
Samster (P)

leoprada6 has much to be proud ofleoprada6 has much to be proud ofleoprada6 has much to be proud ofleoprada6 has much to be proud ofleoprada6 has much to be proud ofleoprada6 has much to be proud ofleoprada6 has much to be proud ofleoprada6 has much to be proud ofleoprada6 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bj_dragon View Post
Wan chai is full of pinoys and indonesians in the bar. If that's your kind of thing..

Do some search on the thread and you'll find mentions of buildings in CWB and TST for walk-ups. Think the prettiest are the hotel walk ins, hence the most expensive too (>HKD1000).

As for massages/spa, generally bad (cheap + ugly or expensive + ok looking).

Good luck!
I had to agreed especially on the hotel-walk in, 600 to 1500. TST, Central, CWB tend to be more pricey but with more money comes more GFE experiences . Places like MK, Prince Edward around 600-800.

You're looking for those "Honey Girls". In my experiences, after numerous years of trying, I would rather go for one time expensive honey girls (1000-1500) than rather 2 times 600-800 WL.

Totally different feel the moment you go in, you look at their face instantly your 2ic also standing to anthem.
Old 12-11-2017, 07:27 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
JackFromHK deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Hong Kong cheonging--a bit of info

As I live in Hong Kong, thought I'd add some perspective on the HK scene. You can get lot of info from the 141 website and its accompanying forum (you can register and lurk, or post reports from SGP or, there are other sites.

Walk-ups:
This is the low-end of the scale, but there are some fun and good value providers located around the urban areas, and even in the New Territories. Some providers who've been around awhile are popular within the community. Extras include uniforms, sometimes A-levels, and even BDSM.

Don't expect SYTs here: 30-somethings are the norm, and 40-plus isn't unheard of. However, these women keep up their appearances and certainly know what they're doing. Treat them well and they'll treat you better.

Buildings are usually run-down, and rooms are tiny. Expect pink neon lighting and narrow corridors.

Here's a list of some of the better known buildings for known providers in the urban areas:
Hongkongside:
Sheung Wan: Hing Loong Building
Causeway Bay: Fuji Building, Phoenix Apartment
Fortress Hill: Southern Building (Thais here)

Kowloonside:
Tsim Sha Tsui: James S Lee Mansion (Thais here)
Jordan: Foremost House, 66 Parkes Street
Mongkok: King Hing Building (recently, “Russians” have been working this building, although that word just means Eastern European)

More in next post...I wrote a bit long.
Old 12-11-2017, 07:28 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
JackFromHK deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up More on HK cheonging

Hotels:
Hotel agents bring in the SYTs from the PRC, and here it really helps to speak some Mando—not only with the girl but with the agent. They're around town but the southern part of the Kowloon peninsula (TST and Hung Hom) seems preferred. If you're looking for youth and beauty in a Chinese girl, this might be the ticket. But remember that photos are usually 'Shopped and agents will often pull a B&S (bait and switch): take your booking for one girl, and substitute another. Some bros hate this, but there's been cases when others have gone for the substitute and had a great time. YMMV, but hotel girls are more expensive and while rooms are nicer, times may change, and girls may change. Agents will have a code, like “QQ” or similar.

There's one hotel agent who brings in girls from north Thailand, Chiang Mai and the surrounding area. They are typically a step above the girls at the walk-ups and come in on two-week visas. Popular girls from this stable are busy, and it's best to visit them early in “their tour” if possible. Some cheongsters book double-sessions when their favorites are in town. Recently he's been bringing a pair of identical twins on repeated visits—I doubt anyone's ever booked only one!

As the Thais-in-hotels have proven profitable, there's now more than one agent trying the same business model. The original uses the code “TR” on the 141 site.

Saunas:
Plenty of rub-and-tug places all over town. There are also a few massage girls working in walk-up buildings who give legit massages with happy endings, sometimes more. In any case, you will pay for the massage part—some ladies who are FS providers will ask if you want a massage, then do play-piano on you for a few minutes, and you'll pay for the experience.

The saunas are usually local although some in ang moh areas (Central, Wanchai) have a more international clientele. “Local” here means people may be smoking, and spoken Chinese is a must. The Jordan area has many saunas, as do Yau Ma Tei and Mongkok. Don't expect a lot of space and a big opulent pool. For that kind of stuff, you'll want to go to Macau...
Old 15-11-2017, 01:14 AM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Those “red light district brothel” in mongkok, Jordan, apliu street are a disappointment. The ladies there r mostly old and not gd looking.

Any recommendation of hk girl lobang? I don’t mind paying more.
Old 16-11-2017, 08:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 9
skillcapped is one of the Best!skillcapped is one of the Best!skillcapped is one of the Best!skillcapped is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by leoprada6 View Post
I had to agreed especially on the hotel-walk in, 600 to 1500. TST, Central, CWB tend to be more pricey but with more money comes more GFE experiences . Places like MK, Prince Edward around 600-800.

You're looking for those "Honey Girls". In my experiences, after numerous years of trying, I would rather go for one time expensive honey girls (1000-1500) than rather 2 times 600-800 WL.

Totally different feel the moment you go in, you look at their face instantly your 2ic also standing to anthem.
Are you refering to those advertised in sex141 website? Yes alot of those girls advertised there looks very pretty but when booked turns out to be totally different person.
Old 21-11-2017, 09:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kenc23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just came back from HK. Tried 3 MLs (all Milfs) from go141. My priority is massage and HJ so I usually avoid the SYTs and I am not keen in full service. 2 of the MLs were from Kowloon (Foremost Building) and the other was in Causeway Bay.

Damage ranges from 400 to 500 HKD for 1 to 1.5 hrs.

For the CWB ML, I asked for just a HJ instead which she initially quoted 200 HKD but during the session, quoted another 100 HKD for removing top and during payment, another 100 HKD for 'room', total of 400 HKD for that HJ session. It was my first time trying a ML in CWB and didn't know got room fee.

I try not to repeat the MLs from previous visits but I really like one of the ML who can massage really well! It was my actually my second time and will not hesitate to go back again in my next trip. The other two are ok.
Old 21-11-2017, 11:24 PM
Samster (P)

Quote:
Originally Posted by skillcapped View Post
Are you refering to those advertised in sex141 website? Yes alot of those girls advertised there looks very pretty but when booked turns out to be totally different person.
Yeah, if need fresh looking syt recommend for call appointment thru Honey Girls and such. Those walks up are meh or really need to release fire
Old 21-11-2017, 11:25 PM
Samster (P)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenc23 View Post
Just came back from HK. Tried 3 MLs (all Milfs) from go141. My priority is massage and HJ so I usually avoid the SYTs and I am not keen in full service. 2 of the MLs were from Kowloon (Foremost Building) and the other was in Causeway Bay.

Damage ranges from 400 to 500 HKD for 1 to 1.5 hrs.

For the CWB ML, I asked for just a HJ instead which she initially quoted 200 HKD but during the session, quoted another 100 HKD for removing top and during payment, another 100 HKD for 'room', total of 400 HKD for that HJ session. It was my first time trying a ML in CWB and didn't know got room fee.

I try not to repeat the MLs from previous visits but I really like one of the ML who can massage really well! It was my actually my second time and will not hesitate to go back again in my next trip. The other two are ok.
I tend to go for massage with HJ, can play around with the milf or "jie jie". Nothing too heavy
Old 21-11-2017, 11:34 PM
Samster (P)

I just came back banging a hkd 400 prince edward walk up verus yesterday's hkd 400 sham shui po.

The service is totally difference; like heaven and earth. When I ask the prince edward WL (tend to look better but..) about recent business, she said getting more competitive and intensive. Areas like SSP area WL (slighly older) will forgo and give better services.

The SSP one (eventhough abit milf looking, 30s) but service is tiptop condition. Already shining my rifle in the toilet with hot and cold water. Slowly bbbj until i happy happy (5-10mins), play with everything up and down then begin rifle thrusting (total 30mins-ish)

Unlike the prince edward, go in SOP; bath, str8 lie down,*CBJ* few mins, then thrust with fake moan fake breast but okay-cmf-club-ahlian-face, disappointed with the service so when I lubricating my rifle with her oil also never give chance. Gao Gao before releasing her of duty.

Should have went for massge + hl........
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1