The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-08-2020, 06:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 815 / Power: 9
Sgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to behold
Re: Milf ol

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
You are still ard ah? Lol good to see you too bro! Got new encounters to write anot?!lol
Have quite a few. Just didn’t got the time to sit down and organise the data.
Old 06-08-2020, 09:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgchiongster View Post
Have quite a few. Just didn’t got the time to sit down and organise the data.
No worries take your time. In the mean time, bro Bailey will keep us entertained hahaha
Old 06-08-2020, 09:58 PM
Samster

Sgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
No worries take your time. In the mean time, bro Bailey will keep us entertained hahaha
That I agree with u. He’s an old dog like us in this forum. But his post never fail to arouse interest of Bros here🤣🤣🤣
Old 07-08-2020, 05:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 330 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1854 / Power: 14
Baileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgchiongster View Post
That I agree with u. He’s an old dog like us in this forum. But his post never fail to arouse interest of Bros here🤣🤣🤣
Hahaha bro....no no I am not that good....I still consider myself as noob in term of writing experience...
Old 07-08-2020, 05:44 PM
Samster

Baileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant future

“KNN….How come suddenly Baileys and Benny disappear from the dinner ar” one said.

“Don’t know leh….think they went for a smoke break ba.”

“This Baileys just left his wife there and went off…KNN I so feel like going over and xian her….then see if I can get ONS later…..hahaha.”

“Sure bo….hahaha”

“KNN….recently I just did it to my supplier’s wife leh….don’t play play hor.”

“Wa you power leh…But talking about his wife….Baileys and me got to know her and her friends when we went to clubbing. That time, she was the nerdy ones amount her friends.”

“I don’t think so leh…same person bo”

“Ya lah….same lah”

“Maybe he like to go after those nerdy girl lah….easier to up…haha…but looking at how she dress tonight she not nerdy liao leh ….that white dress….can see her bra and her long kang….how I wish her bra drop and see her nipples…..hahaha”

“Wa brother you married liao leh….every night also can see see and squeeze sqeeze your wife neh neh wat….I still single so I should be more desperate than you ma.”

“My wife ?....Don’t talk about her lah…after give birth liao also don’t take care of her body….now so fat then her neh neh lau lau….see already also cannot stand.”

“Wa bro….you said until your wife like that….but seriously I also bio-ing her…she used to be quite skinny also nothing to see but think put on weight after giving birth ba….neh neh also becomes bigger…and the way the bra squeeze her neh neh to show off her long kang….fuck man.”

“Then hor just now I dropped my folk…I went under the table to pick it up and noticed that she spread her legs but too dark cannot see inside…wasted.”

“Walau you never jio….then I also can accidently drop my spoon also ma…you no brother lah.”

Then I heard them left…. And I took my time so that they have more time to “find out” more about my wife…..Hmmm seems like my wife still have some market value.

Dinner ended and we left to picked up our son….on the way there, my wife keep talking back about the dinner….about my friends and their dirty jokes and sex experiences….So I asked her did their sex experiences made her horny… she look at me, smile and nodded…

Reached my in-law house….parked the car in the MSP and walk to their house but my wife told me that she is too tipsy and wanted to wait in the car for us. So I went alone.
Old 07-08-2020, 06:22 PM
Samster

Nice. Couldn’t wait for next instalment 👍
Old 07-08-2020, 06:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1624 / Power: 15
Kinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant future

Wow I am also here to support....
Old 07-08-2020, 08:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinetics View Post
Wow I am also here to support....
I cum tgt with u bro Kinetic

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 07-08-2020, 08:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
sergeon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for next update
Old 08-08-2020, 05:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25542 / Power: 23
Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute

camping here...
Old 08-08-2020, 08:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
fffok deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Let's cum together ... to support
Old 09-08-2020, 10:10 PM
Samster

Happy 55th National day to all......and its always so difficult to take a good abalone pic..

Old 09-08-2020, 10:14 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baileys View Post
Happy 55th National day to all......and its always so difficult to take a good abalone pic..

Another nice pussy pic of yr wifey Baileys even though it's not v. clear ...i want to be yr good friend

Old 09-08-2020, 10:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by fffok View Post
Let's cum together ... to support
Sure, cum ...the more the merrier to support TS

Old 09-08-2020, 10:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baileys View Post
Dinner ended and we left to picked up our son….on the way there, my wife keep talking back about the dinner….about my friends and their dirty jokes and sex experiences….So I asked her did their sex experiences made her horny… she look at me, smile and nodded…

Reached my in-law house….parked the car in the MSP and walk to their house but my wife told me that she is too tipsy and wanted to wait in the car for us. So I went alone.
tbc...don't forget to update us yr this story hor TS Baileys

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1